IT Solutions for Life Science Industry
i2e Consulting is a software services company providing Project Portfolio Management, Digital Transformation, Cloud Computing, and Business Intelligence solutions to clients across the globe.
i2e Consulting has a niche in the Life Science industry and we serve customers of all sizes. Our biggest customers are Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, etc. and we help small biotech companies like Loxo Oncology, RallyBio, and many more.
Planisware, Microsoft, AWS, Dataiku, and Automation Anywhere are our technology partners.
If you are a biotech or a pharmaceutical company, reach out and we'll help you with digital capabilities.
Pfizer, Merck & Co., Novartis, ACG, Cotecna, Onshore Technologies, RallyBio
Loxo Oncology was looking for a way to sync their project documents stored in Box to SharePoint. This was needed so that all the users could access the documents. They looked for ready-made tools that can make the sync happen. However, none of the tools were able to fetch the metadata file property offered by Box. This metadata contained crucial attributes which needed to be tracked for sorting and filtering the documents.
Loxo approached i2e to design a solution which can sync the documents from Box to SharePoint along with the metadata. Our team successfully designed and deployed the solution using Power Automate.
1. The documents within the Box were not accessible to everyone.
2. Readymade tools could not fetch the metadata from Box to SharePoint.
1. Our solution can sync documents between Box and SharePoint.
2. The metadata was also extracted from Box to SharePoint
3. Built custom connectors to extract metadata.
1. Project data was accessible by all users.
2. Captured crucial metadata.
3. Synced data heavy information.
How i2e Helped The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust to Upgrade their IT infrastructure and implement end-to-end security.
Businesses whose core business expertise does not lie in IT infrastructure, data management, or security find it difficult to protect their data from hacks and breaches. Usually, such businesses follow traditional methods that are outdated and may not offer superior protection.
This was the exact problem of our client The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust which is the largest publisher of classic Vaishnava texts and contemporary works on philosophy, theology, and culture of bhakti-yoga. The main concern for the trustees is the security of their manuscripts, design, and book covers which contained copyrighted data. i2e helped Bhaktivedanta to upgrade and manage their IT infrastructure. Apart from taking care of their security, i2e virtualized their entire environment, and introduced real-time monitoring and disaster management practices.
1. No centralized security system in place.
2. Struggling with business level licensing.
3. Outdated servers and IT infrastructure.
4. Data stored in physical servers with a slim chance for data recovery.
5. Potential loss of data due to lack of backup mechanism.
1. IT Security: Built a multi-layer security system and enrolled all the devices to it. Upgraded Firewalls and deployed policies to protect and restrict external access of data.
2. Licensing:Upgraded Adobe and Office 365 licenses and managed their entire product cycle.
3. Hardware and Software:Purchased new servers and virtualized the entire server system.
4. Back-up: Maintained data integrity and took care of real-time monitoring and backup of all the servers.
5. Upgraded IT infrastructure:With upgraded systems they were able to achieve better data availability and disaster management.