Software & Mobile App Development Company

I-PhoneAppDeveloper is a leading service provider in USA for mobile application design and development and web development for all popular platforms. We have been designing and developing mobile applications on iPhone, iPad and Android OS or many of our clients in various domains. Our web development expertise includes responsive website design and development, e-commerce and CMS websites design and development.

Farmington Hills, MI
headquaters
  • I-PhoneAppDeveloper
    24950 Toddy Ln
    Farmington Hills, MI 48335
    +1 (248) 403-1926

Ebizident, KIFF, Petbulb, Hazmatfun and Feeder app Publishing

KIFF

KIFF is a fun way to connect with people around you that look to share the same activities and moments. When you register tell me what you like to be invited for (drink, lunch, party, tennis ...)

Happy Appy

Happy Appy is the app for the UK users to find the nearby Drinks based on few categories.You can always sort this regarding your needs.You can always enable various modes to sort the search results. So to search any Nearby Drinks,Happyappy is happy to serve you the results.

Errandz

Errandz is a pickup-delivery service app for any Item within 3 miles of radius area. User just have to enter the details of Items and can get it delivered within an hour using our services. User can see the nearby drivers in the app and can ask for any driver.

IT Consult for Taiwanese Web & App Technologists

"All of their [I-PhoneAppDeveloper’s] team members are proactive, optimistic, professional and polite. Most of all, they respond very quickly to all of our questions."

I-PhoneAppDeveloper has collaborated on multiple projects with the client, in each of which they do the coding, design mockup, technical consult, and more.

Taipei, Taiwan
International PR Specialist, Web & App Development Company

Each project with I-PhoneAppDeveloper has been a success for this client, who views them as a long-term business partner.

We are professional web and mobile development technologists based in Taiwan.  We have the know-how, but we outsource our coding jobs to our partner, I-PhoneAppDeveloper.  We can be considered a middleman who provides the best project management services for our clients.  We are also experts in prototyping, digital marketing, UI/UX [user interface/user experience] design, and architecture planning. I’m an international PR [public relations] specialist.

What challenge were you trying to address with I-PhoneAppDeveloper?

We deal with all kinds of inquiries from clients in different industries. I-PhoneAppDeveloper is our long-term partner, and they have been useful in every aspect, including providing technical consult, reasonable pricing, 24/7 support, design mockups, and almost everything you can ask for.

We have been working with I-PhoneAppDeveloper for six months, and we have done nine projects with them, including one desk height Bluetooth controller application, one medical DNA and protein gel image capture application. Also, a medical electrocardiography data transmitter application, one matchmaking social network application, one cycling social network application, one industrial thermometer data transmitter application, one marathon road running campaign website, one restaurant menu sharing application and e-commerce website, and one home cook sharing application.

How did you come to work with I-PhoneAppDeveloper?

Our criteria were simple. I-PhoneAppDeveloper was very responsive, professional, cost friendly and patient when we first approached them.  They continue to act in the same manner now.

How much have you invested with I-PhoneAppDeveloper?

The average project size is $3,000 to $20,000.

The average project timeline is 1 month to 4 months.

Our clients were satisfied with our timeline as I-PhoneAppDeveloper can always keep their milestones and deliverables on time.

What did you find most impressive about I-PhoneAppDeveloper?

We have direct contact with their management team.  All of their team members are proactive, optimistic, professional and polite. Most of all, they respond very quickly to all of our questions. They never seem to hide anything from us. We are happy to work with them.

Are there any areas I-PhoneAppDeveloper could improve?

I just checked with my team. There’s none!