Fashion Ecommerce Agency

We're a 'fashion focussed' design and marketing studio based in India, founded & owned by Pulkit Rastogi. We design and build high converting fashion ecommerce websites (in Shopify plus and Magento) and Mobile applications for global fashion brands. Our unique value proposition lies in our understanding of the fashion business and experience working with global fashion brands.

Mohali, India
  • 2268A, Sector 110, Mohali, Punjab, India
    Mohali, PB 160059

IFCHIC JoinSwitch KenWroy BangCube Georgeloves Mariott Hyatt

Digital Marketing for Education Management Company

"He’s very consistent and reliable. I know I can always count on him to respond quickly."

Nov. 18 - Ongoing

I Love Fashion Retail provides ongoing marketing, website, and business consulting services. This has involved email marketing, lead generation, as well as copywriting and editing for e-books.

Boca Raton, Florida
John Duque
CEO, Agent Management Solutions LLC

The partnership has resulted in a robust return on investment. The email campaigns and e-book downloads generate a significant amount of inquiries, which translate into new leads and clients. The team's accessibility and well-structured task management style are highlights of the partnership.

I’m the CEO of Agent Management Solutions LLC. We do a fair amount of work in the United States and Canada. We help guide colleges, universities, and other schools with their international recruitment efforts to find qualified students. We also help brand the institutions overseas.

What challenge were you trying to address with I Love Fashion Retail?

I was having technical issues with my website, and I wasn’t getting the results I was looking for.

They’ve been doing a lot of work with lead generation and marketing. For example, they created an email campaign to send out to schools. They’ve also been instrumental in providing copywriting. They’ve helped me write and edit my e-books, and the downloads have supported lead generation.

They also help clean malware on the website and provide business consulting. The CEO brings his experience from the fashion retail industry to help me decide how to reach out to my audience. Now, we’re in discussions about potentially restarting and reconfiguring the website completely.

I work with Pulkit (CEO).

How did you come to work with I Love Fashion Retail?

Pulkit was referred to me by a fellow friend. So, I reached out to him, and we started chatting two years ago.

We’ve invested about $2,000 in their services.

We started working together in November of 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

There’s been a substantial return on our investment. Before, I sent all my emails individually. Using email blasts, we’re getting between 5-10 responses per-day. I actually had to ask him to pause the campaign for a while because we were inundated with so many inquiries. Also, the downloads from the e-book he helped create have generated leads.

How did I Love Fashion Retail perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s very consistent and reliable. I know I can always count on him to respond quickly. We use project management software to work together called Basecamp. He has a staff of people in India, and they also communicate through the system. He highlights a bit of the project for me, and I respond back directly through Basecamp. Every day or so, we decide what tasks need to be addressed first.

It’s gratifying to know that I can send him a message on WhatsApp, Basecamp, or email, and he will respond within 24 hours. There’s a substantial time difference between here and India, and we’re all working from home. Given those obstacles, we’re still able to maintain communication.

It would be great if they had a representative in the United States. If their offices were here, I could meet with them face-to-face. We’ve only spoken via Skype or WhatsApp.

You’ll definitely need a good Internet connection because you’ll be working virtually. You should also be flexible in terms of scheduling and communication. The work that I do runs 24/7. If something urgent comes up, I’ll send them a notice and say, “call me within your time frame when it’s reasonable for you, and they’ll reach out to me.”

Overall Score It’s been a delight. I’ve never been as satisfied with the services of an outside vendor. Other vendors don’t return phone calls as quickly.
    It’s a very reasonable cost.

Website Development and Maintenance for Fashion Company

"We're proud of the site and have been told many times how nice it looks."

May 2015 - Ongoing

I Love Fashion Retail provided e-commerce website design and development services, working on Shopify templates and customizing them to meet the required needs.

Boca Raton, FL
Olivia Hollaus
Founder, Protect My Shoes

The sites they developed are excellent, offering attractive, informative, and enticing windows into the business for prospective consumers and retailers. They communicated very well, smoothly managing both development projects and sharing interesting ideas.

We create products for where fashion meets function. Our multi-distribution channel consists of selling direct to consumers, wholesale, and private label. I'm the founder and creative director.

For what projects/services did your company hire I Love Fashion Retail?

We hired them for two projects. The first time we worked with them on a jewelry e-commerce website. We were so happy with that, we reached out to them for further website development, integration, and maintenance.

To launch both website projects on the scheduled dates and be able to convey the message of the brands, showcase the products, and process online orders effectively and stylishly.

I don't remember how the engagement began, but we've now been working with them for over three years on a continuous, consistent basis.

They designed, developed, and implemented two comprehensive e-commerce websites using Shopify as the skeleton. They completely customized the websites to suit the brand's aesthetics, site functionalities, requirements, and so on. We still work with them because there's isn't anything they can't do.

We communicated with the project. He's an excellent communicator with a super quick turnaround.

The website is our so-called "boutique window". It's the first impression that customer prospects and larger wholesale clients get of our business. We're proud of the site and have been told many times how nice it looks.

They continue to be an important part of our team as our website continues to get better and more comprehensive. I've recommended them to people I know who need their websites because they're that good.

The project manager was great at managing the project and was very transparent.

Not only is the team very skilled at creating websites that look good, they're capable of programming complicated customizing product options. The fact that the project manager is so easy to communicate with, either via email or skype for calls, is priceless.

I Love Fashion delivered on time and hugely helped us come up with two user-friendly sites. They also communicate well, so it was easy to share content and edits with the team.

Not any that I can think of.

I've referred them on several occasions.

Web Redesign & Branding for Retail Site

“I Love Fashion Retail designed a user-friendly, beautiful website that helped improve overall online engagement.”

June - Aug. 2015

I Love Fashion Retail developed new branding for a men's underwear line and designed a new website, incorporating customized features on a Shopify platform.

Vasumathi Soundararajan
Founder, KenWroy.com

I Love Fashion Retail was instrumental in redefining the brand and developing a beautiful, user-friendly website. Their efforts helped customers understand the company's mission, while increasing engagement and excitement for products. Their talented team was a joy to work with from start to finish.

I'm the founder of a startup retail company based in New York that designs men's underwear for both wholesale and online sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with I Love Fashion Retail?

After a couple of years of having my business, I wanted to redesign our website.

After engaging I Love Fashion Retail to redesign our website, they helped me identify other solutions to help boost online engagement, which included repositioning the brand as more of a lifestyle brand instead of as a commodity. They collaborated closely with me on objectives and new design concepts and then redesigned the Shopify website to include certain customizations.

I worked mostly with Pulkit (Founder, I Love Fashion Retail), as well as two to three others on his team, including a graphic artist and UI designer.

How did you come to work with I Love Fashion Retail?

I had been following their company's blog for a while and eventually reached out to them through LinkedIn.

We invested over $1,000.

We worked with them from June to August 2015.

I Love Fashion Retail designed a user-friendly, beautiful website that helped improve overall online engagement. Their team was instrumental in helping convert the brand into a lifestyle brand, encouraging users to try out different types of items rather than just purchasing to replenish basic wardrobe needs.

Through the discovery phase of the project, they helped us highlight our unique qualities and our position as a social and environmentally friendly company. Their work helped our consumers understand our mission and get more excited about our products.

How did I Love Fashion Retail perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very organized, transparent, and diligent throughout the process. Despite not meeting in person, communication and project tasks were handled well through phone calls and Basecamp.

Compared to other agencies I've worked with, I Love Fashion Retail is both technically savvy as well as creatively talented. As a startup with a small budget, it's been great to work with them because they provided their entire services to us for a great deal, from concept to developing a brief to going over solutions to execution.

They were also very patient in working with us and applied their industry knowledge, which added a lot of value to the project. They helped me enormously when it came to clarifying the brand itself, our objectives, and our mission—the design fell into place very easily from there.

It's been one of the most satisfying experiences to work with them. Unlike other vendors, I appreciate that their team challenged my own designs and provided creative input along the way. I also appreciated having the perspective of a man, since our products target that audience.