NYC's Top Digital & Software Solutions Company

Headquartered in Heart of Manhattan, HTML Pro is among NYC's Top Ten Digital Agencies & IT Solution Providers helping Enterprises, SMBS, Multinational Corporations, Web Agencies & E-Commerce Businesses with their Digital Transformation & Development of High Performing Information Technology Solutions.

Our expertise is spread across the board ranging from emerging technologies such as Block chain, Dev Ops and Cloud computing to the traditional practices of the World Wide Web; transforming businesses functions digitally for continued success in the modern era.

HTML Pro is equipped with modern tools and award recipient teams which has allowed to venture into the unexplored world of IT solutions providing: Product Management Services (Product Engineering, Quality Assurance), Application Development (Web Application Development, Mobile Applications), Security (Block-chain services, Cyber-security & Risk management), Cloud Computing (Server-less Applications, Internet of Things) and Software Defined Everything (Big Data, Business Intelligence).

HTML Pro is Digitally Transforming businesses offering Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Link Building, Pay Per Click Marketing & Display Ads (PPC), Facebook and Instagram Ads with Re-Marketing Methodology, Landing Page / Funnels for enhanced conversions, Social Media Marketing, Online Brand Reputation Management, & Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing), Web Design / Development (Wordpress, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Blogger, Bitrix, Squarespace, Prestashop, Wix, Lightspeed, Big-Commerce, Open-Cart, CrateJoy (Subscription Box), Weebly, Subbly, MIVA Merchant & many others) and Design to Website Services (Conversion to Design files into .Sketch/AI/EPS/PSD/PNG/TIFF/XDHTML Frameworks i.e. Responsive HTML, Bootstrap, Email Template, SASS, LESS, Foundation Zurb, & Others).

New York, NY

• MVC
  • Responsive HTML
  • Bootstrap
  • Jquery

Salez Storm is the group of real estate experts in Avon Ohio. Salez Storm keeps the real estate agent in constant communication with current clients, past clients and their sphere of influence.

HTML Pro portrayed this Web App Development in Laravel, Bootstrap, &

Jquery with fully custom PHP and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website https://salezstorm.com

FIKA Image

FIKA

• E-commerce Website Design
  • Shopify Store Development

FIKA NYC is the finest coffee beans shop in Manhattan.Whether stopping by for daily breakfast, sitting down for a business lunch, or treating yourself to an afternoon pastry and caffeine kick - FIKA commits to making it one of the best

moments of the day

HTML Pro developed this website design in partnership with Gravity Hill. HTML Pro portrayed this E-commerce Website Design with fully custom Shopify design and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website. https://www.fikanyc.com

Geneomy Image

Geneomy

• Web App Development
  • Responsive HTML
  • Custom PHP
  • AWS
  • UI/UX
  • Web Design
  • Mobile App Development (iOS / Android)

Geneomy is a beautiful App for Post memories to your timeline for your loved ones to be stored and viewed forever. With the help of Geneomy post, track, share, and upload every precious moment of your family's growth - starting now. Listen to

your child’s heartbeat, share birthday videos and create a Timeline of memories your entire family can enjoy.

HTML Pro portrayed the Web App Built in Code-Igniter (MVC) & Mobile App with iOS and Android platforms.  https://geneomy.com/

My Paradigm Fit Image

My Paradigm Fit

• Wordpress Website Design
  • Website Optimization

My Paradigm Fit is the ultimate destination for Yoga mat at the USA. Paradigm Fit is extra thick for excellent support for yoga & exercise free of toxic phthalates more length than regular mats at 72'' long and 24'' Wide.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design in

Wordpress with fully custom design and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website.  http://www.myparadigmfit.com/

Door Buddy Image

Door Buddy

• Shopify Website Design
  • Website Optimization

Door Buddy has helped families throughout America by giving them a better, easier, and more convenient way to keep babies and dogs out of unwanted and unsafe rooms. Door Buddy is easy to install and easy to use, Door Buddy keeps your little ones... and EVEN DOGS...

out of places they shouldn't be and still allows your cat to have easy access to his litter box, food, and water. Door Buddy also gives your cats some privacy to potty or just a place to escape to when they are tired of being harassed by the dog. Some used pet gates, but they are cumbersome and inconvenient.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design in Shopify with a fully custom design and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website. https://www.thedoorbuddy.com/

Cat Evolution Image

Cat Evolution

• Opencart Website Design
  • Pets
  • Fully Dynamic

Description:

Cat Evolution is the ultimate destination for modern and sophisticated cat products in Australia, designed to enhance the urban lifestyle. Cat ownership brings many joys, but it also

brings the unavoidable chore of cleaning up after cats. As lives become increasingly busy, making tasks like litter tray cleaning automatic becomes essential in achieving a great lifestyle and comfort cat &cat owner. This is where Cat Evolution steps in. Modern cat convenience embodied in cat furniture.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design project in Open Cart as per the industry’s niche & latest technology standards that helped with increased time spent by the visitors on the site, & high sales conversions. http://catevolution.com.au/

Litter Box Image

Litter Box

• Cratejoy Website Design
  • Website Optimization

Litterbox.com is the ultimate destination of a special type of clay in the USA. Litterbox made it easier to care for the feline members of their family, so they can spend more time enjoying life with their pet. Litterbox service delivers premium, all natural litter right to

your door. No additives, no mess, and no last-minute trips to the store. Just affordable, convenient, premium quality litter without the hassle.

HTML Pro portrayed this website design in Cratejoy with a fully custom design and responsive HTML, clean, & SEO semantic coding done. Mobile, Desktop, and iPad optimized; cross-browser and device tested website. CrateJoy customizations included… https://litterbox.com/

Shopify Website for Fine Art Company

HTML Pro’s organization skills are impeccable.”

July 2017 - July 2018

HTML Pro migrated a Squarespace site to Shopify for an optimized e-commerce experience. They also integrated third-party plugins, customizable product selections, and a mobile-friendly backend design.

Greater New York City Area
Julia Contacessi
Artist, Julia Contacessi Fine Art

HTML Pro’s immaculate backend development introduced a custom e-commerce experience without sacrificing the graphic design work on the frontend. In addition to their extensive web knowledge, their team is extremely organized and deadline-driven.

Julia Contacessi Fine Art is the online platform where I showcase and sell my artwork.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

I wanted to enhance the shopping experience on my website, so I needed developers who could migrate my Squarespace site to Shopify.

Although I was able to create the website’s design on the frontend, HTML Pro assisted with more technical tasks like backend development and layout adjustments. A bulk of their work entailed switching our Squarespace website over to the Shopify platform. Their team developed a complex algorithm that gives my customers a variety of custom print options when purchasing my artwork. They also optimized the site for mobile devices and integrated useful third-party plugins. HTML Pro also went beyond the explicit scope of work and implemented solutions in areas that needed improvement.

A team of seven developers worked on the website.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

After conducting online research and sourcing Shopify’s recommendations, I found HTML Pro. In addition to being one of the few companies that responded to my inquiry, they were exceptionally knowledgeable in Shopify and had brilliant solutions for my unique business needs.

I spent less than $3,000 for their services.

They started working on the website in 2017. Most of the work is complete, but I continue to reach out to HTML Pro when changes or updates are needed.

The transition to Shopify was successful. The site runs smoothly, and traffic didn’t decrease.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

HTML Pro’s organization skills are impeccable. Instead of relaying information through a project manager, I sent tasks to the developers directly via Basecamp. Basecamp is crucial to our communication efforts since we're based in different areas. We also use the platform to keep track of revisions, notes, and time management.

HTML Pro is a trusted resource for web development needs. They provided thorough explanations any time I had questions about website enhancements and third-party apps. I’ve referred them to numerous people after my fantastic experience.

We didn’t always agree on the best solution, but most projects experience back-and-forth. Our partnership was excellent, and I wouldn’t change anything.

Express your vision with great detail to maximize your potential for success. My experience with HTML Pro was confident because I always gave them clear instructions of what I wanted to achieve.

Website Redesign & QA for Training Firm

“We consider ourselves fortunate to have found HTML Pro.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Initially, HTML Pro enhanced the appearance and functionality of a training platform. The team continues to assist with multiple technical projects and SEO.

San Diego, California
Keem Schultz-Fares
Operations Manager, High Definition Banking

HTML Pro’s expertise and accuracy set them apart from competitors. They are highly professional and responsive, qualities that contribute to a productive partnership.

I’m the operations manager of a national consulting, training, and motivational speaking firm. We work primarily with credit unions and banks seeking to move beyond basic transactional product selling. Instead, we promote a relationship-building culture and differentiated experiences that turn customers into loyal advocates. We provide solutions and processes tailored to meet unique organizational needs, helping our clients maximize their​ investment in CRM software and increase sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire HTML Pro?

We hired them to provide website design and development services.

Our initial goal was to improve our website’s load time, functionality, and overall UX. We also wanted to address backend issues and improve frontend functionality and appearance.

After interviewing several companies, we were confident that HTML Pro was a qualified and a professional firm.

HTML Pro acts as our in-house web design and SEO department. They’ve handled several outsourced technical and online projects, both large and small.

We’ve worked with several persons from HTML Pro. They are all highly respectful and professional.

HTML Pro has been a true business partner. Their technical work is highly accurate. We’ve had a fantastic return on our investment.

They respond in a timely fashion. The team follows through to completion and implements adjustments or modifications to our satisfaction.

We consider ourselves fortunate to have found HTML Pro. They are responsive, extremely accurate, and highly professional.

Overall Score They are responsive, accurate, and professional.
    They deliver on time.
    They offer very good value for our money.
    We’ve had extremely favorable results. They help us achieve our goals.
    I would recommend them without reservation.

Web Design for Telecommunication Company

"You won't find many companies who act as if your business was their own, but HTML Pro does."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

HTML Pro designed and developed a website to build an online reputation of and gain conversions for a data security company. The team created all mockups and strategy, along with performing SEO and QA.

11-50 Emloyees

Miami, Florida
Yasir Shoukat
Co-Founder, My Wireless LLC

The final site is well designed, portrays a good image, and has helped win new business. HTML Pro was easy to work with and were responsive to answer any IT questions from laymen. They guided decision making in a respectful and helpful manner.

I am a Co-Founder of My Wireless LLC. My company provides the industry's highest standards of eradicating and protecting private data on smartphones. All re-usable smartphones are put through a comprehensive, multi-step, data removal process to make certain that all private information is permanently deleted.

For what reason(s) did your company hire HTML Pro?

We had been selling our services and products offline and did not have an online presence. With the growing digital demands, we wanted to switch to a website where customers could see the repute and services we sell as well as do an online check of our business. Thus, a web design service was imperative to have at this stage.

We wanted our website to portray our services and be ready to go in terms of SEO so our customers could see the legitimacy of our business, which would ultimately bring us more conversions and customers.

I searched online for the best web design companies and checked my network for referrals as well. I got many references for HTML Pro and saw many reviews over Facebook and other platforms which helped to make my decision that they looked reputable and legit in terms of what they can do.

Once we launched, we had several workshops to understand the site's strategy. We created mock-ups of the logos and web design that helped me, being a layman, to make the right decisions for the direction of the design. Once we agreed on the mockups, the HTML Pro team developed it, taking my instructions on pieces I had envisaged. They also performed QA at the end of the project.

Yes, Hamid [Head of Service Delivery, HTML Pro] was our point of contact for the rest of the team. They had designers, frontend developers. and WordPress developers working on various tasks, but it was easy to have one POC to facilitate all the team members helping on the site design. Later on, an SEO team was assigned to help in conversion optimization.

The site turned out great for our business. Since the site launch, my customers have the ease to access my company's information via a quick google search that leaves lots of great links that HTML Pro created for us. Also, our website is designed well and portrays a great overview of what we do.

It was great. Hamid and the HTML Pro team were easy to work with. We never had any problems. I had to ask questions sometimes for clarity, but they were always respectful, responsive, and friendly.

They are always available to help, along with being affordable. You won't find many companies who act as if your business was their own, but HTML Pro does.

It's been a great experience overall. They provided 1 month of free maintenance, which I believe should have been at least 3 months, since I had to check the progress of the site during my business operations. Being a layman, testing and verifying takes me more time.

Overall Score Overall great experience.
    They were on schedule.
    Not too expensive. Not too cheap. Good for a local US contractors.
    I could not find any issue on the quality. We design of perfectly responsive.
    I recommend HTML Pro to everyone.

Web Dev & Design for Prosthetic Manufacturing Company

"I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no."

Jan. 2017- Mar. 2017

HTML Pro developed and designed a Wordpress site for a prosthetic and orthotics manufacturing company. They wanted to be able to make minor changes to the site without hiring a developer.

Pasadena, California
Marketing, Stellar Prosthetics & Orthotics

HTML Pro built a responsive site and was quick to fix any bugs or modification requests from the client. They handled every request that was made of them, and their delivery under a tight deadline was a crucial aspect of their success.

​​​​​Introduce your business and what you do there.

We are a prosthetics and orthotics company. I am in charge of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

Finding the right quote for our work was a challenge. We had an existing website and wanted the ability to change it ourselves instead of paying a programmer for minor tweaks. We were also facing a tight deadline.

I worked hand-in-hand with HTML Pro, providing Photoshop images for them to insert into our new template. HTML Pro transferred everything from our old website to a new WordPress one. We are using the Visual Composer plug-in on the frontend.

One objective was to gain more independence in making edits. Also, most websites are becoming more complex with integrated high-definition video and photos, but we were still in the dark ages with ours. We provide more videos now and have a generally more informative page. The site isn't meant for e-commerce; it’s just for information for patients with prosthetic and orthotic needs.

We communicated with quite a few people from HTML Pro's team. I've seen at least three or four names in our Basecamp. We communicated daily through the tool.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

Our company owner and I made web searches and came up with different companies. HTML Pro's owner kept following up with us, which ultimately led to us choosing their company.

We started working with HTML Pro in late January 2017. The project was completed at the beginning of April.

So far, everything is great and we love the site. It's overall responsive, but the layout does change significantly going from a big screen to a mobile device. There is a bit of a delay when first opening the page, but I think that this is normal for any modern page.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

HTML Pro has had a very good performance with project management. I received at least three messages from three different programmers on a daily basis, telling me what had been updated since our last conversation. HTML Pro handled any fixes or modifications we gave them within a day approximately.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I liked the fact that HTML Pro was prompt to make changes and never said no. The timely delivery was the best aspect.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

They could pay a little more attention to detail. This can be hard to do with a big workload, but we did find small errors and omissions after transferring from one site to the other. There was nothing major, though.

Web & Software Development Projects for Digital Agency

"I’m happy to be moving in the right direction. They’ve never left me hanging."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

HTML Pro took on software and web development projects from a Las Vegas-based design and development agency that was looking to outsource their overflow of work.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Founder, Digital Agency

HTML Pro delivered consistently on any project that they requested, and went above and beyond on developing top solutions for their end users. The client appreciated the open communication between themselves and the owners, as well as the general reliability of the agency.

Our company provides web design, web development, Internet marketing, and video production for small to medium-sized local businesses in Las Vegas. I am the president and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We have a lot of overflow, so, when we don't have the in-house capability to meet the needs and desires of a customer in a timely fashion, we outsource to reliable companies.

HTML Pro has helped with work for a number of our clients. Recently, we've worked on a project building a web-based employee schedule meant to prevent double-bookings. Our in-house designer put together a draft for the client to approve, but our team doesn't have the coding experience for this type of work so we've used HTML Pro. Their team handled software development in its entirety. HTML Pro also provided work for our own website.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I believe that I found HTML Pro while searching online for development companies. I looked at some of their work, contacted one of the partners, and gave HTML Pro a small initial task. HTML Pro delivered fast, actually much quicker than they do at present. I contacted one other developer, but they were a little flaky and didn't instill a lot of confidence.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

The cost of HTML Pro's work for our scheduling tool project was between $500 and $1,000.

We started working with HTML Pro in September 2016. We continue to collaborate on different projects.

HTML Pro has done a better job than other developers we've used. Working with non-English teams will always be a bit challenging. There have been corrections we've had to make on HTML Pro's work because of miscommunications.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

I work directly with one of HTML Pro's project managers for correlating tasks. I make sure that HTML Pro has all the required material, then their manager will handle the developers themselves. We also collaborate through Basecamp, discussing projects, sending updates, logging errors and so on.

HTML Pro hasn't been very quick to deliver, but they do a good job in general. I have used another developer who worked much quicker but didn't have such a good technique when compared to HTML Pro. Taking more time to do better work is not a bad thing. I have good communication with HTML Pro's owner and I'm happy to be moving in the right direction. They've never left me hanging.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

Whenever I've asked HTML Pro to perform certain tasks around websites, they not only did what I asked for but also made the solution better. I'm not very knowledgeable with the development side, at least not to the extent of HTML Pro's team. I've been fairly happy with everything they've provided, barring the timeframe.

Are there any areas HTML Pro could improve?

HTML Pro continues to provide the work I need, but I think that they're becoming overloaded with projects.

Web Development for Automotive Parts Manufacturer

"They did an excellent job … They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget."

Oct. 2015 - Mar. 2016

HTML Pro developed the backend for an automotive manufacturers website redesign that included dynamic, easily updateable pages and complex lookup ability.

Longmont, Colorado
Vickie Wheeler
Graphics Manager, SPC Performance

The website redesign has resulted in increased total traffic by four times, as well as visitor time spent on the site growing twofold. Increased functionality, speed, and no crashes proved that HTML Pro succeeded on every client request.

I am the advertising and graphic design manager of an automotive aftermarket parts manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with HTML Pro?

We needed a fully updated and completely redone website. I did all of the design and top-end development, and HTML Pro did all of the backend development. The main purpose of the website is informational. We can sell items through our website, but we try not to.

We wanted a website that I could easily and frequently update myself, and HTML Pro put that in place for us. The website has a Joomla! Front-end and uses PHP and MySQL updatable databases. Because it's an automotive website, we requested make, model, and year lookup ability, and we needed that to flow much better than it had previously. We also needed to make a lot of the technical data that was assigned to the parts updatable easily. We used dynamic pages, and we wanted an easy way to populate those pages with additional technical data. HTML Pro was able to do that for us.

How did you come to work with HTML Pro?

I used an online developer search, and HTML Pro contacted me through that. We received 5 bids, and HTML Pro was in the middle of the road in price, but I felt they had the best communication skills. From their previous work, it looked like they would have the best knowledge to make our website what we wanted it to be.

How much have you invested with HTML Pro?

I would say the website cost us between $2,000 and $3,000. The project had a fixed price with hourly rates for changes above and beyond the scope of the initial proposal.

I got the bids in October 2015, and the project was completed in March 2016. HTML Pro only worked on it for about 2 1/2 months. There was a little bit of in-between time.

The website has not gone down since it went live. Our traffic has quadrupled, and we're seeing a two-time increase in time spent on the site. We're happy with those numbers. The website is much more functional than it used to be. People used to go there, and it would take forever to get anywhere. I would say it's 4 times faster. In our initial design request, we asked them to increase the speed of the website, and HTML Pro succeeded in doing that.

How did HTML Pro perform from a project management standpoint?

They did an excellent job. I worked with the head of the tech team. They had great on-time delivery, and they stayed within budget. I added other things to the project that ended up costing more, but I expected that. We used Basecamp, and it was easy and concise. We didn't have any issues with communication.

What did you find most impressive about HTML Pro?

I was most impressed by HTML Pro's communication skills. I was a little fearful and worried they would be terrible –may not be timely in responses– but my experience was exactly the opposite. They were fast and good communicators. I would get on Basecamp to ask a question and get responses within a couple of hours.

Not really.

Overall Score I think they did an excellent job.
    They met all deadlines and beat some.
    They weren't cheap, but they delivered.
    I felt that they matched exactly my expectations.
    I've referred them in the past and will again.

E-Commerce Site for Sports Nutrition Company

"The speed at which HTML Pro worked and the quality of their work were both quite impressive."

June - Sept. 2019

HTML Pro designed and developed an e-commerce website for a company that sells nutrition products for athletes. The mobile-friendly site handles orders and includes a third-party plug-in.

Denver, Colorado
Founder & CEO, Sports Nutrition Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the design of the site, which has already catalyzed an increase in revenue. HTML Pro leveraged a structured workflow to maintain seamless communication channels and rapid completion of tasks. Their efficient, professional approach set them apart.

We provide sports nutrition products to athletes, teams, and universities. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire HTML Pro?

designing and developing the website

to create a beautifully designed and developed website.

We came across HTML Pro organically via third party reviews

HTML Pro semi-custom designed and developed an e-commerce website that integrated with CrateJoy with a Bootstrap Mobile First approach.

The team was comprised of 10-15 people with project heads and dedicated staff to fulfilling tasks.

The HTML Pro team created a beautifully designed and developed site that integrated with CrateJoy perfectly with a Bootstrap Mobile First Approach. The site allowed me to start taking orders and generating revenue right away.

There was a well developed system of a project head and sub leaders that fulfilled tasks as they came through. Communication was consistent and thorough allowing tasks to be completed quickly and correctly.

Overall Score Overall, we were very impressed and happy with the quality of work produced from HTML Pro. Would highly recommend for web dev/ design.
    quick and easy. communication was great.
    very reasonable
    The quality was high. The site has received a lot of praise for its design and the functionality / site speed is high. Very high quality work.
    a very good choice for a customer with ranging needs and budget. High recommendation.

E-Commerce Templates for Fitness Company

“I would highly recommend them for Shopify development.”

June 2017 - June 2018

HTML Pro developed custom e-commerce templates with the goal of increasing conversions.

New York City Metro Area
Katherine Bascom
Design Director, Power Monkey Fitness

The custom templates have garnered increased revenue, thanks to HTML Pro’s competence and industry knowledge. Their team was professional, collaborative, and excelled at communication.

Our company provides fitness education and expertise to athletes around the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire HTML Pro?

We needed custom Shopify templates.

Our goal was to upgrade our website with a more responsive design.

We were looking for an affordable web developer. Out of the vendors we contacted, HTML Pro was the quickest to respond. Judging from their communication, I knew they had the expertise to handle the project.

As the project manager, I was in touch with 2–3 members of their team.

They completed development of our custom Shopify templates. Now, our website is producing a lot more conversions and sales.

Working with HTML Pro was an enjoyable experience. Hamid (Co-founder, HTML Pro) and his team were professional and easy to talk with. We used Basecamp.

I was impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their work. I would highly recommend them for Shopify development.

Web Redesign for Outsourcing IT Firm

"I really appreciated their responsiveness."

Aug. - Sept. 2017

HTML Pro redesigned multiple pages using a WordPress knowledgebase plugin, creating a more engaging UX/UI and streamlining page navigation and layout to boost customer interest.

Cape Town, South Africa
Michael Claxton
Managin Director, Solid Systems

The dynamic website met technical objectives and added vibrancy to the platform, supporting reliable daily use. HTML Pro’s strong reputation, consistent communication, and responsible management contributed to a productive partnership.

Our team at Solid Systems provides relevant solutions for today’s ever-shifting world, specializing in delivering outsourced IT services to businesses in the most human-focused way possible.

For what reason(s) did your company hire HTML Pro?

We needed a partner to redesign the advice pack on our website.

With HTML Pro’s help, we wanted to bring life to the static, boring WordPress knowledgebase plugin.

HTML Pro had great reviews online and communicated consistently.

We’d installed a knowledgebase WordPress plugin, but the design of the plugin from the frontend editor is limited. We wanted to redesign the landing page, category page, and article page. These 3 pages must be dynamic and preferably work with the existing plugin. The category pages must also provide an overview. At the moment, all the pages have the same overview. Visitors may be interested in our help desk, network management, cloud services, or an IT partnership with us; in researching our services, they may come across new terms and like some clarification. To remedy this, we set up a glossary, which defines all these technical terms in simple language, ensuring that our clients know exactly what they need. The article page also had content spacing issues, which needed to be resolved.

We were looking for a design based on our brand guide that suited our website. Elements such as typefaces and our logo needed to be incorporated. In the future, I want to bring in the secondary color palette to highlight certain services. These themes can be in line with the current layout of contents. Overall, I’m looking for a little more life and color.

We had a project manager assigned to us, and the owner checked in continuously.

We use the advice pack daily and will continue to add to it.

We worked together well and used Basecamp to manage the project.

I really appreciated their responsiveness.

No, I’m happy thus far.

Website Dev for Automotive Service

"All of their crew was very helpful."

HTML Pro provided comprehensive web services including design, development, and SEO.

Florida
Automotive Service

All requirements were fulfilled, and HTML Pro displayed impressive problem-solving skills.

Automotive Performance Bolt on Parts and Engine Assemblies

Needed to find a developer that was a one-stop shop.

Technical challenges included SEO, Design, IT, Website development. They checked off everything on our list.

HTML Pro is very professional and resolves problems and tasks quickly and correctly. All of their crew was very helpful.