Beautiful, User Friendly, Custom Made Websites.

Looking for the right person to build your dream website?

Check out my recent work and see what my clients have to say at HouleDigital.com

Every project is unique and needs a custom approach. My job is to deeply understand your vision and make it a reality. I treat my clients like partners.

And my partners speak for themselves. I ensure that everyone gets a wonderful experience at every stage of the process, from discovery to delivery.

If I’m not 100% confident that I can deliver EXACTLY what you’re looking for, I will refer you to someone who can.

Freelancer
Ottawa, Canada
  • 96 Broughton Street
    Ottawa, ON K2K 3N4

Website Dev for Photographer

“Daniel was invested in my success, not just ticking off the boxes.”

Aug. - Sep. 2020

Houle Digital handled web design and development services for an artist. They built a new website, adding blog and picture gallery functions so the partner can feature their portfolio and practical theory.

Nathan Flemeling
Owner, www.finedetail83.ca

The website met expectations and was launched in a quick turnaround. The partner is happy with the deliverables and overall engagement. Houle Digital paid great attention to detail and made tweaks as needed. Diligence and tenacity are hallmarks of their high-quality work.

I’m a photographer and the owner of finedetail83.ca.

What challenge were you trying to address with Houle Digital?

I started posting pictures of my artwork on Instagram. I got about 10,000 followers and thought it’d be great to branch out and get a website going. I approached a couple of companies and got started in an engagement.

However, my previous vendor disappeared and gave me a ton of excuses for months. I fired him and lost $500. That’s when I found Houle Digital and engaged with them. I started talking to Daniel (Owner) and told him my problem with the previous vendor.

Houle Digital designed and built my website. It features a blog and a picture gallery. The website also introduces me as an artist, shows my work, and features my practical theory. It’s a place to share my thoughts and give people direction. I have plans to add an e-commerce store and tutorial section in the future.

I worked directly with Daniel.

How did you come to work with Houle Digital?

I talked to a lot of web developers and looked at prices. I found Daniel and thought that I’d plug into his youthful talent. After talking for a couple of days, I knew I had made the right choice because it felt natural, and it was easy to get ahold of him.

I invested less than $10,000.

The project ran from August–September 2020.

The site went live within 12 days. It looks and works great, and I’m happy with it. Daniel was very diligent. He listened to what I asked for and delivered on expectations. What’s more, he made whatever tweaks I wanted. The process was easy.

How did Houle Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent — a total ten out of ten. Daniel met the deadline. I was so impressed that I wanted to give him an extra $200 and he said no, thank you. He was really good and ethical.

Daniel was invested in my success, not just ticking off the boxes. He’s younger and doesn’t have all the experience in the world, but he makes up for it in tenacity and sheer drive. I plan on working with him again.

No, there isn’t anything.

Be direct and tell him what you want. Have a clear plan, lay it out, and then Daniel will take it from there and produce a good product for you.

Web Design & Development for E-Learning Company

"We wanted a beautiful website, and that’s what I got… in a very short period of time!"

June 2020

Houle Digital provided website design and development for an e-learning company. The team focused on creating a website that modern, clean, user-friendly, and is optimized.

Michele Kennedy
Owner, Gump Training

Houle Digital managed to create the website earlier than what the client expected. The team managed to follow the instructions and create several revisions to perfect the project. The team was provided simple and daily communication.

I am the Founder & CEO of Gump Training - the company provides professional software training for various organizations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Houle Digital, and what were your goals?

Houle Digital was tasked with creating a new website for Gump Training. The critical tasks were to ensure that the new website is modern, clean, user friendly, and optimized for conversions and search engines.

How did you select Houle Digital and what were the deciding factors?

I found Houle Digital through Kijiji and spoke with their Founder, Daniel Houle. I was pleased with our conversation on Zoom and decided to give them a shot.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

This was a complete website build, from design concepts, writing and implementation. Each page was built carefully with drafts sent to me within days. The site was built in WordPress using Elementor.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Daniel was my only contact - which might have been the best part of the experience. I was communicating directly with the web developer, rather than someone who would act as an intermediary. This meant that everything I communicated was understood and implemented the way I wanted it.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

I had a wonderful experience. I explained my requirements to Daniel, and he understood my vision for the website. He made revisions until everything was absolutely perfect. I now have the website that I always wanted. And it only took 3 weeks to complete!

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

It was very simple - Daniel and I spoke directly on a regular basis. That was it. Nothing complicated about the communication process. Everything was done within hours or days. It was clear he was focused on my project and making my site perfect for me!

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Results. I wanted a beautiful website, and that’s what I got… in a very short period of time!

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Every company can improve… I’d say that Houle Digital’s most valuable asset is the fact that they work collaboratively with their clients and provide unlimited revisions. They’re currently a small company, so it’s easy to do that. However, in the future (when they get bigger), they might have trouble providing the same level of collaborative service with unlimited revisions. My biggest piece of advice is to try to maintain that most valuable asset, even as they scale.

Overall Score VERY VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER! Thanks so much! It was an absolute pleasure.
    Delivered FASTER that I expected - from start to finish in just 3 weeks!
    Very reasonable. Excellent value for the price
    Got exactly what I envisioned and more!
    Without hesitation. Not only that but the next time I want to reinvent my website, I will hire Houle Digital again!

Website Design & Maintenance for Singer

"We always felt like our interest was their highest concern. We had no areas that needed improvement."

Apr. - May 2020

Houle Digital designed and maintained an actor's website. The team helped the client to highlight the specific skills she offers in her business — a digital business to attract more clients.

Suzanne McKenney
Actor & Singer

Houle Digital was tremendously amazing. They were able to create a platform that is user-friendly, easy to navigate, and features the client's original music. They are communicative, ingenious, and reliable.

I am a self-employed actor/singer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Houle Digital?

I hired Houle Digital to design and maintain my website.

I had specific aspects of my skillset that I wanted to showcase. I wanted a clean digital business card of sorts.

How did you select Houle Digital?

I found Houle Digital online. I looked at his past work for previous clients and referred to reviews.

Daniel and I set up a Zoom call. He asked me to prepare some of the intentions I had and what I was attempting to accomplish with my new site. I stated the areas of focus I wanted to showcase along with some visual ideas I had to present those points. He then took those ideas and presented me with a beginning template for my site.

He helped me understand how to navigate the design tool to play around with the ideas as I told him I liked being creative and would attempt to try a few things I had in mind. After I played around with the site, I asked him for help in certain areas, for his opinion on how it looked, etc.

He was honest, gave me pointers about what was not necessarily professional looking and I asked him to make adjustments and correct those areas. I loved what he came up with and my finished product was clean, easy to read, and reflective of my personality.

It was just Daniel and myself. We both had ideas and he made them shine.

My site is easy to navigate, clear, and presents my original music in a way that is very easy to access.

The workflow was very smooth. Easy back and forth list of tweaks and changes made and sent back. And with great speed.

Daniel had availability, ideas, and good communication.

Overall Score This is a company that wants you to be 100% satisfied
    Always available when I needed to make an appointment right away.
    I thought Houle Digital was very affordable.
    Houle Digital delivered everything he promised
    Most definitely.

Web Development for Law Firm

"It's perfect."

May - June 2020

A law firm hired Houle Digital to develop a website for the business.

Kennedy Ojeogwu
Barrister, Law Firm

The company is satisfied with the end product of the project, noting the team's patience and quality of work throughout. The company cannot find anything to improve upon the team's services.

Kenny Law is an Immigration, Criminal and Family Law firm, located in Toronto.

I retained his services for developing a user-friendly website

How did you select Houle Digital and what were the deciding factors?

I had a phone conversation with him, and I saw his previous works which were great

User-friendly website

Just Daniel

its perfect

Calender scheduling

patience and great work

not necessarily

I just started my legal practice as a small business owner, and so i required a very attractive and responsive website... Daniel did great

Website Dev for Freelance Digital Marketer

"The team was very quick and implemented very well well each request."

June 2020

Houle Digital provided website development and design for a freelance digital marketer's customer.

Miami, Florida
Laura Nicole Newman
Freelance Digital Marketer

Thanks to Houle Digital's effort, the website was finished in just 3 weeks' time meeting the client's expectations. The team was readily available throughout the project. They were very detailed oriented.

I'm a freelance digital marketer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Houle Digital?

For the website development and design of a real estate client

High quality design to push lead generation within the various pages.

How did you select Houle Digital?

Properly positioned various websforms at different points and made the site very simple and user friendly.

myself and Daniel

Great results within 3 weeks the website was ready to launch!

very effective, Daniel was readily available and was very detailed oriented in all the modifications he made.

The team was very quick and implemented very well well each request.

Web Development for Yoga Company

"Houle Digital knowledge of different software integrations is very impressive and helped keep the cost down."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Houle Digital provides ongoing website development for a New Jersey-based yoga company. The team looks to create a site with a user-friendly and streamlined interface.

Moorestown, New Jersey
Camille Jakominich
Owner, EZENtial Yoga LLC

End users praised and complimented the new site. Houle Digital provided great communication throughout the project. The team was very responsive to the client's calls and other inquiries.

I am the owner and instructor for my business eZENtial Yoga LLC

I hired him to help me with marketing and website functionality

How did you select Houle Digital and what were the deciding factors?

They revamped my website to make it more user friendly and streamlined

We met several times to discuss the software and website ideas that would make my website more streamlined and functional

I have just worked with one person who is also the owner of Houle Digital

I have gotten a lot of compliments on my website from different businesses as well as clients

Daniel is very responsive to any calls or inquiries.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

More instruction for the backbend for owners who want to know more about how to implement things on their website

Very responsive
    He makes everything within my budget
    Daniel is very particular and precise with the way he puts in place
    Daniel is very friendly and knowledgeable