Design And Code Globally! Always!

HOLD is a software development provider, based in Romania. We offer a full cycle (360-degree type) - from concept to launch.

We use the latest technologies, along with talented programmers.

Craiova, Romania

Presentation catalog for Milandre Image

Presentation catalog for Milandre

Presentation catalog web application for Milandre. The website presents the products from the client's portfolio. Each product is linked by a manufacturer and a category. The products have an individual presentation page.

Presentation website for Curtea Regala Image

Presentation website for Curtea Regala

Presentation website for Curtea Regala. I made a website for presenting the event hall. The client presents on the site the possibility of accommodation. The interface is an HTML & Bootstrap template, and the control panel is coded in .NET.

CRM development for Alternative Eco Energy Image

CRM development for Alternative Eco Energy

CRM application for AEE company. The application manages residential projects, customers who have purchased and purchased materials. The dashboard is simple and intuitive, and the application is divided into several user roles.

Features:
residential project management
customer management
invoice management

Web & Logo Design for Interior Design Company

"Their politeness, dedication, patience, and attention to every detail set them apart."

Mar. - Apr. 2020

HOLD Agency designed a website for an interior design company. Additionally, the team was responsible for creating a logo for the company.

Craiova, Romania
David Iancu
Manager, Interior Design Company

The new website has seen an increase in views and traffic, meeting the expectations of the internal team. HOLD Agency utilizes effective communication to facilitate a smooth workflow. The team is professional, attentive, and hard-working.

The company that deals with interior design, specializes in the field of curtains, drapes, blinds and any product that can be mounted on the window to block light and privacy.

For what projects/services did your company hire HOLD Agency?

Design logo for Web Design WebSite create

We wanted our company to have only a NEW and modern site, with a special design, something that is not usual, because customers are attracted to new and interesting things. We also wanted to create a new LOGO for the company.

Their portfolio of clients and works attracted my attention. All the sites made by this marketing agency are very well made and optimized and have a modern look. That's exactly what we're looking for. So I asked for an offer and after that which was an extremely good one, I chose them for this task.

Once I contacted them, I received a personalized offer exactly for the requested services. I thought it was a very good offer so I decided to continue this project with them. Since I started collaborating, I have been pleasantly surprised by their professionalism.

Everything was done exactly as I initially requested, moreover, new ideas came to me along the way about what I want from the site, and they executed everything down to the smallest detail. A great advantage was the fact that throughout the project (which was delivered on time) the communication was daily, for any questions I could go in and talk to a man of theirs.

By the end of the project, I also received user training for the control panel (which helped me a lot). Thanks to the team!

The team is quite numerous, but I only got in touch with two guys from the agency. Sorin Trifu, who from what I understand is also the administrator of the company, very polite and patient, nothing to blame.

It was also the boy who intervened when it came to the design of the new Logo, it can be seen that they work with pleasure and their team is well cohesive!

The business has definitely grown !! The views are more and more numerous and for some time, more and more clients are crossing the threshold of our business. Thanks HOLD!

As I said above, it feels like they have a united team, it was extremely simple and enjoyable to work with them!

I don't know, I didn't find anything to blame. My only advice is to continue like this!