Web & Mobile App Development for Startups

HireDeveloper is a globally-trusted web and mobile app development team based in Newcastle specialising in startup web and app development.

Here's why clients choose us:

• Cost-effective - We develop your app once for iOS & Android (instead of developing separately for iOS/Android) using React Native, speeding up development and making development up to 30% more cost-effective.
  • Time-efficient development process - we have a proven development process which allows us to develop the average app/platform within 3-4 months.
  • Apps that stand out - a strong focus on designing sleek and eye-catching app designs to make sure your app looks great and the user experience is intuitive.
  • Bug-free and built to perform - it's crucial for your app to be bug-free so we have a dedicated quality assurance stage on completion of your app to ensure that your app will be bug-free and perform extremely well.

With a 5* client rating, your success is our success. We are excited to make your app happen!

If you're ready to discuss your project with us, we would love to talk!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
  • Newcastle upon Tyne

Seller Dashboard - Invoices, Management, Messages

We developed this user-friendly seller dashboard as a part of the carfinderr.com development.

The functionality includes:

• Managing car listings
  • Invoice and payment management
  • Viewing and replying to buyer messages

The backend is PHP/MySQL.

Try the dashboard out by creating an account at http://carfinderr.com

CarFinderr.com - Car Marketplace Web App Development

We developed and designed this car marketplace platform using PHP/MySQL as the backend. Quality, security and scalability is a big priority for us and our clients and we did this by using the Laravel PHP framework.

Our design team designed the website to be optimised for the user experience - with a clean, sleek and easy-to-use interface.

We also built a full dashboard for sellers to manage their

listings, invoices, messages and more -- along with login, signup and payment processing capabilities.

Try it out! at http://carfinderr.com

Kooora - Live Football Scores Website

We developed Kooora.net - a website built specifically for Qatar's national sports day. We built the complete solution to provide live football data, statistics and commentary so fans can keep up-to-date.

With the Laravel PHP framework, the web app and code is well-structured and maintainable.

We provided an end-to-end service, from initial designs to launch.

Here is the review:

"They are very professional and committed to meet deadlines. Highly Recommended, Will not be the last time to work with them." - O.M. Ashraf

Check it out: http://kooora.net

Full-stack Web, PHP - Logo Design Ordering System

We built a web app in PHP for a client which allowed users to order their logo design service. We developed a full order tracking portal, messaging system and payment system.

From day one, our client started receiving sales and has only been growing.

Check it out: http://yourstartuplogo.com

ScanFresh - iOS and Android App Development

We developed ScanFresh - an app with the mission to reduce food waste by allowing users to scan their receipts, explore recipes based on the food they've purchased and get reminders before their food goes out-of-date.

From idea to launch on the app stores, we guided our client all the way.

Check it out here:

Website Development for an Online Sign Posting Company

“They can take our requirements and create them accurately and in a time-effective manner.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

HireDeveloper is building a website from scratch based on an initial design brief.

Founder, Online Sign Posting Website

The site is brand new but has received positive feedback so far. Highly responsive and knowledgeable, HireDeveloper delivers accurately and on-schedule, with a willingness to adjust as needed.

I’m the founder of an online sign-posting service that enables people to find resources in their area.

What challenge were you trying to address with HireDeveloper?

We needed web design. I wanted a clean, crisp, and user-friendly interface that was also warm. The usability and simplicity of the interface was the most crucial element.

HireDeveloper is developing our website. I provided them with a design brief of what I was looking for including objectives for the site, how I wanted it to operate, and how I wanted it to look and feel. They provided guidance on the brief and started building the foundations of the site. We had reviews throughout the process and they made tweaks and amendments to the site.

We worked directly with a lead web developer.

How did you come to work with HireDeveloper?

I found them through online searches and by phoning around to different companies to see what they could provide. I was impressed by their lead web developer. He has extensive knowledge and took a “can-do” approach to the project. I felt good about moving forward with them.

We’ve spent about £3,500 (approximately $4,500 USD).

We started working together in August 2018 and it’s ongoing.

The site is still in its infancy but we’ve received lots of positive feedback so far. It’s existence is absolutely crucial and fundamental to our business.

How did HireDeveloper perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone, email, and WhatsApp. They’re very responsive and able to brainstorm with us. I can describe things in nontechnical terms and they’ll go back and find a way to make it happen.

They develop ideas and deliver. They can take our requirements and create them accurately and in a time-effective manner. If we need to tweak anything, they’re open and amenable to that which is really helpful.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Communication is key. If you have an idea, it’s worth talking to them about how to make that idea a reality.

I may already have referred them.

Chrome App Dev for Investment Startup

"I knew exactly what was going on at every stage, it was almost like having a tracking number."

Apr. - June 2018

HIredeveloper.co.uk designed and developed a Chrome application. They created an algorithm and database—which they formatted—that would provide users with information related to their search terms.

New York, NY
Matt Deatherage
Founder, TickerBase

The finished product mirrored project requirements and initial expectations perfectly. Hiredeveloper.co.uk provided detailed progress updates and pro-actively offered improvements. They deftly handled cutting-edge software and followed through on their promises, which made them stand out.

I’m the founder of TickerBase, a Google Chrome application that displays mutual fund data using a proprietary database.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hiredeveloper.co.uk?

I needed a vendor to build out the Chrome application and the algorithm to render the right information from a search, and to implement the most relevant database I could find.

I wanted to get an application that worked the way I thought it would, which meant that when I needed a ticker for a mutual fund, I wouldn't have to search other sites or the company’s page.

I reached out to my followers on Twitter, and Yudi, one of their developers responded that he and his team would be able to help me.

The database needed to be formatted in such a way that the algorithm would display the right information at the right times. The algorithm itself was based on a search query, so they also had to make sure relevant information would be displayed if variations of search terms—XYZ Fund A Share, instead of XYZ A Share—were put into the Chrome application.

They had a team of four to five developers working on various projects, each using their specific talent. One or two people were always focusing on my project, with Yudi managing and others offering input if there was an issue.

The project worked exactly how I imagined it in my head, to a tee, which is the true measure of success. As an entrepreneur, it’s my job to have a marketing strategy lined up for the software, but I didn’t have the funds to market it in the way it needed. The product is exactly what the target customer needs, though.

It was effortless. Yudi kept me updated on each leg throughout the process, on each leg. He’d notice certain things, even without having a full understanding of the project's needs, and would reach out to make sure that we stayed on the same page. I knew exactly what was going on at every stage, it was almost like having a tracking number.

This is a new software type, so the team had to navigate how to use it and how to make a free trial. They were great at bringing the project from idea to delivery. I’m not exaggerating when I say his team understood the details of my project and delivered the exact experience I wanted. Regardless of the success of the project, that type of talent is rare. Especially in a world where one rarely gets exactly what one asks for.

I don't think anyone who works with Yudi on a professional basis would have any complaints. He's a businessman through and through; he’ll get your project done

If anyone fell behind, it was me. They were always there whenever I needed them.
    They were extremely well priced given the amount of work I needed.
    It was exactly as ordered.
    I'll do anything for this team. If I have other work, they'll be in on it. If anyone asks me for a developer, they'll be first on the list.

Web Dev for Delivery Service

" Our project manager consistently complied and kept us updated with developments and on rare case delays."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Hiredeveloper.co.uk constructed a platform for customer communication and website administration. It was designed in a live chat format with a payment processing integration.

London, England
Co-Founder, 25/8 Services

Hiredeveloper.co.uk's services improved the platform substantially. The team always treats projects as if they were their own. They are passionate, professional, and skilled in web development.

25/8 Services is a delivery service. My name is Kieran and I am a co founder of the company as well as my business partner Ryan Davis.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hiredeveloper.co.uk?

We initially hired Hiredeveloper for the construction of our website. However, after many conversations with representatives of hiredeveloper we established that they specialise in a number of different areas that will be of use to us such as mobile app development, web hosting and logo design.

Our goals for the project were pretty transparent. We just wanted a user friendly reliable website that incorporated all of the core functionalities required for our service to function accordingly.

When we selected this vendor, we were in correspondence with a number of different vendors. However hiredeveloper, by far sounded the most competent and professional. We had a situation prior where the person who initially was going to design the website for us was very uncertain with what she could and couldn't do for us. When we spoke to hiredeveloper they were able to engineer every request we had for them also with better suggestions.

The project included constructing a reliable platform for customer communication and website admin. It was designed in the format of a live chat. There was also a payment integration that was included in the project .

The team had multiple individuals which all specialised in specific departments. There was a specific team that was allocated to frontend development. Another team worked on the middle stages of the project and there was another team which worked on the final stages of the project.

One impact is that our project intel's useful components it didn't intel before. Components that will add much needed value to our service recommended an suggested by our project manager Yudi.

Project management was extremely impressive. Our project manager consistently complied and kept us updated with developments and on rare case delays.

Its pretty hard to identify one distinguishing quality that impressed us the most but I can give a few. The passion for what they do: theres been many of times in the process of development where our project manager has come up with suggestions for what he may feel will add value to our company. They always had our best interests at heart and they treated the project as if it was one of their own. communication: we was always able to get of our project manager In the week, whether that was via i message, email or phone call. Another thing that was really impressive was their ability to structure payment in a way that was accommodating to our circumstances.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score They offer a wide range of services at the highest level and they offer a really quality service.
    All deadlines were met apart from one.
    We definitely got our moneys worth.
    They were able to complete all of our requests.
    I have already referred the service to my uncle who was also very impressed with he service. He had an app built by hiredeveloper.