We develop cutting-edge mobile apps for startups

We work with our clients to develop their innovative mobile apps from start to launch and beyond.

We don't just develop your app; we will work with you to devise a plan that will ensure a successful outcome for your mobile app.

• TimeWash: We developed their iOS, Android and Web based car wash booking platform with a sleek user interface and card payment facilities with Stripe.
  • Narau: We developed their iOS and Android workspace booking platform. With current location search and Apple Pay, customers can find and book a space with just a few clicks. Instant messaging allows communication with hosts in real time.

Whether your app includes payments, bookings or instant messaging, we'll help you decide which features will be the most valuable and the best way to implement them.

Our aim is to make the development process as smooth as possible and bring your product to life. We'll assign you with your single point of contact project manager who will work with you from start to launch, and explain everything you need to know as the work progresses.

We would love to talk with you about your mobile app or website.

Get in touch with Yudi today: [email protected]

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
  • Newcastle upon Tyne

TimeWash, Narau, FruitTune, Let's Give To (+ other ambitous startups and businesses)
TimeWash Service Provider Web App Image

TimeWash Service Provider Web App

TimeWash: Car wash platform on iOS, Android and Web connecting customers to local car washers - along with 1-click payment and real-time functionality allowing customers to receive quotes and pay within minutes.

TimeWash Mobile App for iOS and Android Image

TimeWash Mobile App for iOS and Android

TimeWash Mobile App Website Image

TimeWash Mobile App Website

Narau Mobile App Website Image

Narau Mobile App Website

Narau: Find a workspace near you based on your needs on iOS and Android. Instant quote for your space and 1-click payments with Apple Pay. Chat with the host of your space with built-in instant messaging.

Website: https://www.narau.co.uk/

Narau Mobile App for iOS and Android Image

Narau Mobile App for iOS and Android

Narau: Find a workspace near you based on your needs with an excellent, intuitive interface. Instant quote for your space and 1-click payments with Apple Pay. Chat with the host of your space with built-in instant messaging.

Website: https://www.narau.co.uk/

FruitTune - School and Workplace Fruit Delivery Platform Image

FruitTune - School and Workplace Fruit Delivery Platform

FruitTune: Order fruit for your child at school or your team at your workplace. With a clean and easy-to-use interface, you can select your options and pay quickly as well as track your previous orders' progress.

Website: https://www.fruittune.co.uk/

Web-based Charity Donations Platform Image

Web-based Charity Donations Platform

Let's Give To: Charity donations platform with a modern user interface. We integrated Stripe Connect payments allowing the fundraiser organisers to receive the funds payouts immediately when required.

Website: https://www.letsgiveto.com

App & Web Dev for Workspace Finder Company

"They were able to take our project and come up with solutions that we never would have thought of is very impressive."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

HireDeveloper is building a cross-platform mobile app and website for a workspace matchmaking company's booking mechanism. They utilized provided sketches to gage the design.

Founder, Workspace Matchmaking Company

HireDeveloper's mobile app has received positive feedback from users and that the app is easy to use. The project manager has excellent communication skills and is very responsive. They're honest and provide high-quality service and great advice.

I’m the founder of a workspace matchmaking company. It’s a workspace finder and we’re looking to provide different spaces across London. It’s cost-effective,  close by in terms of location, and not bound by long-term contracts.

What challenge were you trying to address with HireDeveloper?

We needed a booking mechanism that matched up with what we were trying to do.

They developed a website and a cross-platform mobile app. We had an existing website that wasn’t good. We gave them a few sketches of ideas, but other than that there was no reference point for them to go off of.

We had one point of contact, Yudi (Web & Mobile App Developer)

How did you come to work with HireDeveloper?

I spent a lot of time calling different developers and I also viewed Clutch.co and saw them there. After talking to developers you learn what type of questions to ask and what they’re looking for. I chose them because of their affordability, location, and the fact that they’re a smaller company. They’re from Newcastle, England and that is an area I’m familiar with. I figured that in terms of time zone, it would make it easier to contact them. I didn’t want to be with a large company and feel like we weren’t important to them. The first person I talked to was Yudi, who I liked right away, trusted, and felt that they could really do a good job.

We’ve spent a total of about $22,000.

The project is currently ongoing and we began working together in January 2020.

The user feedback in regards to the app has been consistently positive so far. They effectively created an uncomplicated UI, which is exactly what we were looking for.

How did HireDeveloper perform from a project management standpoint?

Yudi is very responsive and approachable by both phone and email. Within 10 minutes we have an answer and it’s always the right answer. He’s had a lot of experience and he always offers great advice. There were things he thought of that no one on our team ever even thought of which has definitely enhanced our concept a lot more.

They've met all deadlines so far and, throughout the project, have made it clear when deadlines are going to be. If there is going to be a delay, they communicate clearly as to those reasons why.

The coolest thing about working with them has been their honesty and the way they always look for ways to improve solutions and make them better. I really can’t compliment them enough and in terms of all aspects of service, the quality is really high. The fact that they were able to take our project and come up with solutions that we never would have thought of is very impressive. It sounds odd but they didn’t just do exactly what we said; they suggest things and develop their own ideas, which has made a much better concept.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Just utilize them.

App & Web Dev for Car Wash Program

"Their customer-based approach was excellent."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Hiredeveloper.co.uk provided mobile app dev and IT management for a car wash platform. The app was based on iOS and Android and integrated a payment system for customers.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Obiora Oji
Founder, CleanPay (Timewash)

Hiredeveloper.co.uk has provided high-quality design and development. Their team had an excellent approach to customer issues. Face-to-face consultation and trust were very positive.

We network all hand car washes across UK providing a single platform for drivers to schedule car washes at competitive prices and at their own convenience. I am the Founder of this company and although we are still in our early days, the prospects are massive.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hiredeveloper.co.uk?

As a start-up, we needed the right set of developers- the listening ones. We found Hiredeveloper to be proactive and keen to alter default settings in order to produce what fitted our blueprint best.

Produce a seamless interface for both service providers and our customers. Create a sufficiently engaging platform for users while solving the tiny problems small scale hand car washes face

Surprisingly I searched on Clutch and found their prices and reviews tempting!

They designed the website for the car washes and the mobile apps for both iPhones and androids. They will manage the platform from an IT point of view for at least a year. They have also incorporated a smooth payment system which intelligently solves the hitch of in-app payments.

We have worked mostly with Yudi who has been nothing short of fantastic in the course of this development.

We are a start-up and the next few months post-launch will be crucial.

Yudi never missed a deadline. He also made sure he had my team onboard all through

Their customer based approach was excellent.

I would only suggest they created space for a face to face consultation especially ab initio. That reinforces trust in many customers’ minds.

Website Development for an Online Sign Posting Company

“They can take our requirements and create them accurately and in a time-effective manner.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

HireDeveloper is building a website from scratch based on an initial design brief.

Founder, Online Sign Posting Website

The site is brand new but has received positive feedback so far. Highly responsive and knowledgeable, HireDeveloper delivers accurately and on-schedule, with a willingness to adjust as needed.

I’m the founder of an online sign-posting service that enables people to find resources in their area.

What challenge were you trying to address with HireDeveloper?

We needed web design. I wanted a clean, crisp, and user-friendly interface that was also warm. The usability and simplicity of the interface was the most crucial element.

HireDeveloper is developing our website. I provided them with a design brief of what I was looking for including objectives for the site, how I wanted it to operate, and how I wanted it to look and feel. They provided guidance on the brief and started building the foundations of the site. We had reviews throughout the process and they made tweaks and amendments to the site.

We worked directly with a lead web developer.

How did you come to work with HireDeveloper?

I found them through online searches and by phoning around to different companies to see what they could provide. I was impressed by their lead web developer. He has extensive knowledge and took a “can-do” approach to the project. I felt good about moving forward with them.

We’ve spent about £3,500 (approximately $4,500 USD).

We started working together in August 2018 and it’s ongoing.

The site is still in its infancy but we’ve received lots of positive feedback so far. It’s existence is absolutely crucial and fundamental to our business.

How did HireDeveloper perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via phone, email, and WhatsApp. They’re very responsive and able to brainstorm with us. I can describe things in nontechnical terms and they’ll go back and find a way to make it happen.

They develop ideas and deliver. They can take our requirements and create them accurately and in a time-effective manner. If we need to tweak anything, they’re open and amenable to that which is really helpful.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Communication is key. If you have an idea, it’s worth talking to them about how to make that idea a reality.

I may already have referred them.

Chrome App Dev for Investment Startup

"I knew exactly what was going on at every stage, it was almost like having a tracking number."

Apr. - June 2018

HIredeveloper.co.uk designed and developed a Chrome application. They created an algorithm and database—which they formatted—that would provide users with information related to their search terms.

New York, NY
Matt Deatherage
Founder, TickerBase

The finished product mirrored project requirements and initial expectations perfectly. Hiredeveloper.co.uk provided detailed progress updates and pro-actively offered improvements. They deftly handled cutting-edge software and followed through on their promises, which made them stand out.

I’m the founder of TickerBase, a Google Chrome application that displays mutual fund data using a proprietary database.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hiredeveloper.co.uk?

I needed a vendor to build out the Chrome application and the algorithm to render the right information from a search, and to implement the most relevant database I could find.

I wanted to get an application that worked the way I thought it would, which meant that when I needed a ticker for a mutual fund, I wouldn't have to search other sites or the company’s page.

I reached out to my followers on Twitter, and Yudi, one of their developers responded that he and his team would be able to help me.

The database needed to be formatted in such a way that the algorithm would display the right information at the right times. The algorithm itself was based on a search query, so they also had to make sure relevant information would be displayed if variations of search terms—XYZ Fund A Share, instead of XYZ A Share—were put into the Chrome application.

They had a team of four to five developers working on various projects, each using their specific talent. One or two people were always focusing on my project, with Yudi managing and others offering input if there was an issue.

The project worked exactly how I imagined it in my head, to a tee, which is the true measure of success. As an entrepreneur, it’s my job to have a marketing strategy lined up for the software, but I didn’t have the funds to market it in the way it needed. The product is exactly what the target customer needs, though.

It was effortless. Yudi kept me updated on each leg throughout the process, on each leg. He’d notice certain things, even without having a full understanding of the project's needs, and would reach out to make sure that we stayed on the same page. I knew exactly what was going on at every stage, it was almost like having a tracking number.

This is a new software type, so the team had to navigate how to use it and how to make a free trial. They were great at bringing the project from idea to delivery. I’m not exaggerating when I say his team understood the details of my project and delivered the exact experience I wanted. Regardless of the success of the project, that type of talent is rare. Especially in a world where one rarely gets exactly what one asks for.

I don't think anyone who works with Yudi on a professional basis would have any complaints. He's a businessman through and through; he’ll get your project done

If anyone fell behind, it was me. They were always there whenever I needed them.
    They were extremely well priced given the amount of work I needed.
    It was exactly as ordered.
    I'll do anything for this team. If I have other work, they'll be in on it. If anyone asks me for a developer, they'll be first on the list.

Web Dev for Delivery Service

" Our project manager consistently complied and kept us updated with developments and on rare case delays."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Hiredeveloper.co.uk constructed a platform for customer communication and website administration. It was designed in a live chat format with a payment processing integration.

London, England
Co-Founder, 25/8 Services

Hiredeveloper.co.uk's services improved the platform substantially. The team always treats projects as if they were their own. They are passionate, professional, and skilled in web development.

25/8 Services is a delivery service. My name is Kieran and I am a co founder of the company as well as my business partner Ryan Davis.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hiredeveloper.co.uk?

We initially hired Hiredeveloper for the construction of our website. However, after many conversations with representatives of hiredeveloper we established that they specialise in a number of different areas that will be of use to us such as mobile app development, web hosting and logo design.

Our goals for the project were pretty transparent. We just wanted a user friendly reliable website that incorporated all of the core functionalities required for our service to function accordingly.

When we selected this vendor, we were in correspondence with a number of different vendors. However hiredeveloper, by far sounded the most competent and professional. We had a situation prior where the person who initially was going to design the website for us was very uncertain with what she could and couldn't do for us. When we spoke to hiredeveloper they were able to engineer every request we had for them also with better suggestions.

The project included constructing a reliable platform for customer communication and website admin. It was designed in the format of a live chat. There was also a payment integration that was included in the project .

The team had multiple individuals which all specialised in specific departments. There was a specific team that was allocated to frontend development. Another team worked on the middle stages of the project and there was another team which worked on the final stages of the project.

One impact is that our project intel's useful components it didn't intel before. Components that will add much needed value to our service recommended an suggested by our project manager Yudi.

Project management was extremely impressive. Our project manager consistently complied and kept us updated with developments and on rare case delays.

Its pretty hard to identify one distinguishing quality that impressed us the most but I can give a few. The passion for what they do: theres been many of times in the process of development where our project manager has come up with suggestions for what he may feel will add value to our company. They always had our best interests at heart and they treated the project as if it was one of their own. communication: we was always able to get of our project manager In the week, whether that was via i message, email or phone call. Another thing that was really impressive was their ability to structure payment in a way that was accommodating to our circumstances.

Not that I can think of.

Overall Score They offer a wide range of services at the highest level and they offer a really quality service.
    All deadlines were met apart from one.
    We definitely got our moneys worth.
    They were able to complete all of our requests.
    I have already referred the service to my uncle who was also very impressed with he service. He had an app built by hiredeveloper.