I did work for Apple and Google

Cost calculator https://hipinspire.com/pricing/

AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW --> [email protected]

Business hours: 8am - 4pm EST (New York) Monday-Friday

Workflow:

Your brief -> concept design -> your revision #1 —> first iteration —> your revision #2 —> second iteration —> your revision #3 —> final design

What do I need from you to start?

1. Could you please give input and examples of websites you like?

2. Do you have requirements regarding colors and typography?

3. Could you please provide your logo in AI, EPS or PSD format?

You can contact me via email [email protected] and I will be happy to discuss every tiny detail with you.

Freelancer

Oil & Gas: Shell
Clothing: Abercrombie & Fitch
Banking: Handelsbanken

Convention Website Development for Event Production Company

"[hipinspire] thought about solutions to problems before we even realized there could be problems in the first place."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

hipinspire handled the development of a website for an annual convention, including features for purchasing tickets, registering for activities, nominating people for awards, and an online voting system.

Frank Spadafora
CEO, iCON Influencer Convention

The project team delivered the site within the expected timeframe. The collaboration went smoothly, marked by their availability during U.S. hours, proactive attitude, willingness to discuss issues over Skype, and quick turnaround for change requests.

I’m the CEO and founder of iCON: Influencer Convention, an event-based production company with a series of annual events focused on celebrating achievements in social media.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We needed to build our annual convention's website with a custom wordless backend system from scratch. The website had to easily provide all of the information about the convention and allow users to execute a series of actions surrounding the convention including purchasing tickets, registering for specific activations within the convention, and nominating individuals for a variety of award categories.

We wanted to build a simple, modern, and easy-to-navigate website for our attendees. We also needed to create an online voting system for our annual awards, as well as integration with our third-party ticketing system for users to easily register directly from the convention website.

We selected hipinsipire after vetting several developers. Marko (Web Designer, hipinspire) seemed the most competent to execute the project within the timeline and allotted budget.

We had two months to develop, test, and launch the website.

Marko was a delight to work with. He operated on the same hours as my company. He was also responsive and willing to schedule meetings with my team on Skype to review the more complex issues of the project.

The project had several milestones and each was delivered within the allotted timeframe. hipinspire also reviewed our feedback and made changes to the site very quickly.

I was impressed with their proactive approach towards our project. Marko thought about solutions to problems before we even realized there could be problems in the first place.

We’ve recommended hipinsipre to several other companies in our network looking for website developers.

Web Design for Commercial Glass Printing Company

I appreciated that they reliably provided their deliverables at the end of every week.”

Apr. - June 2017

hipinspire provided front-end web design for an art site with built-in e-commerce functions, including a custom-order tool and live price estimates.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Conchita E. Horner
CEO/Founder, Illuma Studios, LLC

Although the project is currently on hold through no fault of their own, hipinspire communicated clearly, met deadlines, and created strong deliverables. The team’s knowledge inspires confidence and helped build mutual trust.

I’m the CEO and founder of Illuma Studios. We’re a service-based company in the U.S. that provides glass printing as well as design and mixed media art services for the commercial art market.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We needed resources to redesign our website and add a portfolio page to showcase samples of our work.

We wanted a more modern, up-to-date site.

Marko (Owner, hipinspire) reached out to me with critical feedback about my current site. He provided a detailed response on how to improve the current design, which helped me decide to move forward with him.

Although I can’t go into too many details, hipinspire designed our e-commerce site. The site featured an interactive tool that allowed users to upload images to design their own glass print. Users could see a quote for the print in real time as they made adjustments and purchase the work when finished.

I worked exclusively with Marko.

The project is currently on hold because we’re waiting on the backend developer, so we don’t have any hard metrics. However, it was a delight to work with their Marko.

We worked well with them. Marko regularly updated us on his progress in a professional and timely manner.

I appreciated that they reliably provided their deliverables at the end of every week. We never hesitated to pay him for the quality of his work.

Nothing comes to mind. I consider hipinspire “my” designer and plan to use them for any future work.

Overall Score We would hire them again in a heartbeat.
    They were very timely and met deadlines, which is very hard to find these days.
    Their prices were very fair.
    They produced top-quality, impressive work.
    I already have.

Logo Conversion for Computer Software Firm

I was happy with their work.”

Oct. 2016 - Nov. 2016

hipinspire converted a logo from a pixel-based format to a scalable vector format and made recommendations on improving the website.

Carlsbad, California
Mats Persson
CEO, VelocityDB Inc

Working quickly and efficiently, hipinspire delivered a high-quality product. They went above and beyond to meet all expectations and responded to feedback quickly.

VelocityDB creates object-oriented database engines. I’m the Founder and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We needed to convert a pixel-based logo to a scalable vector format (SVG).

We wanted to have an appealing vector-based version of our logo.

They emailed us and offered their services.

They used a scalable vector graphics to convert our logo from a pixel-based format to SVG. They also made recommendations for giving the VelocityDB website a more modern and businesslike look.

We worked with one person.

They worked quickly and were responsive to my feedback.

They established a smooth and effective process.

I loved the product they delivered.

No. I was happy with their work.

Graphic Design for Commercial Real Estate Broker List

“To this day, I’ve heard nothing but praise for hipinspire’s work.”

2011 - Ongoing

Beyond designing the visual components for a website, hipinspire supplied graphic design services for a multitude of projects, including social media content, banners, presentations, and business cards.

Linda Day Harrison
Founder, theBrokerList.com

Their designs fulfilled the desired visual specs and garnered internal and external praise. In addition to meeting deadlines and clear communication, hipinspire’s responsiveness, skilled design work, and fast turnaround have secured a continued long-term engagement.

I’m the founder of theBrokerList.com. Our platform connects users to commercial real estate brokers.

What challenge were you trying to address with hipinspire?

While we had a programmer develop our website, we needed resources to design the interface’s visual elements as well as provide graphic design work across our digital and analog channels.

In addition to designing our site’s interface, they’ve provided design work for numerous projects, ranging from page layouts, headers, slide decks, and social media content to event invitations, business cards, and everyday documents.

Generally, we describe our ideas and collaborate with them to design it. From our discussions, they provide a few design concepts to approve before creating variations on the theme. Afterward, we give feedback, which he incorporates into the final product.

We exclusively worked with Marko (Principal, hipinspire).

How did you come to work with hipinspire?

They conducted an email marketing campaign describing their services, which intrigued us. We eventually reached out to Marko for design work, and we’ve been collaborating ever since.

Work began in 2011 and is ongoing.

Everyone compliments hipinspire’s designs, and we value their talent. Unlike other vendors, they understand what we want and consistently deliver impressive work quickly and accurately.

On a personal note, I often refer Marko to my colleagues; it’s important to me that he succeeds because, if I refer someone, I could potentially jeopardize my credibility. To this day, I’ve heard nothing but praise for hipinspire’s work.

How did hipinspire perform from a project management standpoint?

We almost exclusively communicate via email and use Dropbox to manage the projects. They place the different concepts and designs in folders, which we can download. Responsive and professional, they always meet deadlines.

Besides their creative talent, they’ve designed a wide variety of projects for us, which has proven quintessential to our business.

We don’t consider this a significant issue, but they currently organize and transfer our designs to a client folder within a single Dropbox. We approach them with an idea to organize our files into a client-specific Dropbox. Although they were willing to organize our links, we haven’t given them the files yet, so we’re considering this for the future.

Customers should clearly define what they want through a variety of means and offer constructive feedback. If we need him to complete a project, we specify the different visual elements required such as the call-to-action button or the main copy. Sending examples of similar designs and writing annotations on screenshots also facilitates a productive engagement.

Overall Score It’s easy to work with them.
    They provide quality work quickly. They never let the client down.
    Their prices are reasonable.
    We’ve recommended them to our colleagues, and they’ve all been happy.

App UX Development for IT Company

"Their designer is very talented at UX development."

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Hipinspire updated the design of an app to showcase the new features and its ability to support new devices. The upgraded UX also highlighted the apps historical performance data.

Raleigh, United States
Justin Anyanwu
CEO and Co-founder, Innovative Bit Inc

At an affordable price, hipinspire produced quality design and was flexible to feedback and changes.While the timeliness of deliverables could improve, the overall communication was good and they managed the project well.

I am the co-founder of a software company.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We needed a UX upgrade to our app called Lazy Jar.

We needed a cleaner design to reflect the new features and evolution of Lazy Jar.

We went through his portfolio and it was pretty good.

Hipinspire designed and updated our UX. They designed the app to show that it could support new devices and display historical performance data.

We worked with one UI designer at Hipinspire.

The design was quite good for the price we paid, and they were willing to work with us to make changes.

They managed the project smoothly and communicated through email and Skype to make sure we were on the same page.

Their designer is very talented at UX development.

They could have delivered their services faster.

Overall Score His timely delivery could use improvement.

UI Design & Coding for Peer Support Platform

"They made our initial web presence successful."

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

hipinspire expedited the design and development of a mental health website and its accompanying mobile app.

Berkeley, California
Helena Plater-Zyberk & Pouria Mojabi
Co-Founders, Supportiv

hipinspire’s creativity, speed, and responsiveness were outstanding.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: I co-founded Supportiv.

Pouria Mojabi: I’m a co-founder of Supportiv, a platform that helps users find peer support groups.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

Pouria Mojabi: We needed help with website design, visuals, and UI coding.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: We wanted to have an online presence prelaunch to attract funding.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: I received a referral via my personal network.

Pouria Mojabi: We were looking for a responsive team with a quick turnaround time.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: Their services ranged from concept to completion.

Pouria Mojabi: They designed the entire website and coded the UI for desktop and mobile, including a landing page and signup form. They also helped us integrate everything with the backend.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: The principal was my primary point of contact.

Pouria Mojabi: We also worked with several designers and coders.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: They made our initial web presence successful.

Pouria Mojabi: We liked the design they came up with. Our deadline was pretty aggressive, but they got things done swiftly.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: The principal was incredibly responsive. He met every deadline without much lead time.

Pouria Mojabi: It was very effective. They met all of our deadlines and let us know if they needed more time.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: They were receptive to feedback, which made us feel satisfied.

Pouria Mojabi: We were impressed with their design skills and fast coding.

Helena Plater-Zyberk: No, I can’t think of anything.

Pouria Mojabi: They could add an illustrator to their team.

Site Redesign for Communication Platform Vendor

“They responded quickly.”

Jan. - Apr. 2017

hipinspire redesigned a WordPress website that features communication software for public safety and utility companies.

Jay Malin
CEO, AGENT511

The launched site is visually appealing and has generated more interest in the brand. Despite the time difference, hipinspire’s team was communicative and easy to work with.

I’m the CEO of a software development company that serves the public utility and safety industries. We provide hosted, managed, and multichannel communication platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We hired them to overhaul our previous website on WordPress.

They offered their services via email.

They designed, built, and deployed our improved website. Aside from adding dynamic content on WordPress, they also created new templates.

We worked with an independent developer.

We’ve successfully launched the website, which can be updated easily. It is attractive and has made customers interested in working further with us.

It was good. They responded quickly during our time zone.

Finding a reputable offshore web design provider is difficult, but their work was excellent.

None.

Web Dev. for Transportation Delivery Company

“In addition to meeting our requirements, Hipinspire's final product exceeded expectations.”

2015 - 2016

Hipinspire built a website from scratch based on preliminary sketches and requirements, using HTML and CSS.

Founder, Delivery Service Company

Hipinspire designed and developed a highly satisfactory website, incorporating all requirements and specifications. It's experienced little to no bugs or issues since launching a few years ago. Responsive and quick to deliver, the process was relatively seamless.

I'm the founder and CEO of a company that provides delivery services to businesses using aerial vehicles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Hipinspire?

We needed a vendor to build our website from scratch.

Hipinspire designed and developed our website from scratch based on some preliminary sketches and specifications, using HTML and CSS. In additon to the design of the home page, contact page, and recruiting page, they incorporated contact forms for visitors to fill out.

I just worked with Marko (Web Designer, Hipinspire).

How did you come to work with Hipinspire?

I believe they were referred to me by a previous vendor I'd worked with.

I spent $2,000–$3,000.

We worked together for a couple months, from the end of 2015 to early 2016.

I'm very happy with the website's functionality and reliability overall. We've had no issues with it over the last few years and received positive feedback from users.

How did Hipinspire perform from a project management standpoint?

Marko delivered the project in a fairly short time. He was responsive in communication, which was mostly conducted through email and a couple phone calls.

I can't think of anything.

Have wireframes and a clear idea of what you want before going into discussions and development.

Web Design for Crowdfunding Launch

"We got a good design for a good price."

Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2017

hipinspire designed a website for a crowdfunding campaign. They went through several design iterations and incorporated feedback as needed.

USA
Victor Mathieux
Chief Designer, POWERHOUSE

The design was received well and the crowdfunding campaign reached its goal. hipinspire was easy to work with and open to suggestions. Their work ethic and dedication led to a quick turnaround time.

I'm the chief designer at POWERHOUSE, a web design and branding agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire hipinspire?

We had hired them to design a crowdfunding-driven website for a product launch as well as landing pages for websites for our clients.

We needed a great web design.

I’ve worked with hipinspire before and was impressed with their work.

We met with hipinspire and got a quote from them. After that, we received the first iteration of the design within a week, and then we worked together to easily incorporate the minor feedback we provided.

We worked remotely one on one. I served as the creative direction and the founder of hipinspire reported to me as a designer.

Our client loved the design. Their crowdfunding campaign raised the necessary funds.

It was great.

We got a good design for a good price.

I don’t see any.

We stuck to the timeline.
    It was a good price.
    We got quality work.
    I have already referred him to several people.

Web Design for Learning Experience Platform

"We hadn't worked with such a great designer before; it felt like he was part of our team."

Apr. 2017 - May 2017

Hipinspire designed a new website for a content management platform. They created the UX and designed the visuals based on pre-existing ideas.

Framingham, MA
Christina deCastro
Marketing Associate, Content Raven

The new site has increased traffic and leads, and garnered positive reviews. Hipinspire was open to feedback and highly accessible over the phone. Their collaborative process and focus on idea-development led to deliverables that met specifications.

I am a marketing associate for a technology company. We are a cloud-based, content management platform. We enable enterprises to execute on their digital transformation strategy.

For what projects/services did your company hire Hipinspire?

We needed to redesign our company website.

We wanted to create a new website to increase recognition while also providing a great UX.

They were recommended highly to us.

We had an idea in mind, but we needed help executing it. Hipinspire designed the website based on specifications we gave them.

We worked with a web designer from Hipinspire.

Web traffic and leads have both increased since the new site launched. We’ve also received multiple compliments on the UX.

It went far smoother than we anticipated. We talked on the phone about what we were looking for, and then provided feedback on messaging content. We were in constant communication every day.

They were highly committed to our project and our company. Hipinspire not only created what we were looking for, but was beyond easy to work with. We hadn’t worked with such a great designer before; it felt like he was part of our team.

I can’t think of any.