Best Web & SEO to Drive Leads for Your Business

Gold

Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies - Ranked #23 for Detroit area companies.

As one of the fastest growing online marketing companies, High Level Marketing has a clear mission: grow our client's businesses through the power of website design & search engine optimization.

Even though High Level Marketing has been around since 2009, there is still a strong sense of entrepreneurship and pride in everything we do. In the last six years, our client roster has grown to over 1,100 local and national companies—improving the survival rate of small businesses one client at a time.

West Bloomfield, MI

CRM functions
CRM solutions
Productivity & collaboration
Managed services

Miss Dig (811), Zoup!, ADAM Divorce Law, LaVida Massage, Romeo Rim, Superior Industries, RAM Construction, Auto-Lab, and many more!

SEM for Process Serving Business

"High Level Marketing just gets the job done and put me on the front page of Google to deliver our business new clients."

High Level Marketing provided website design, pay-per-click campaigns, social media marketing, and blog content. Their goal is to energize digital presence and drive brand recognition.

Washington DC Metro Area
Owner at Process Serving Business

High Level Marketing delivers monthly reports that consistently demonstrate the efficacy of their work. While they’re not the cheapest digital marketing vendor, the investment has proven worthwhile. Their key strength is their constant accessibility.

Same Day Process Service is a process serving company. We serve legal documents and locate people, we also provide tracking, court research, and background checks.

I'm the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with High Level Marketing?

Our business goal is to be number one everywhere that I humanly can be for whatever service I can provide. A huge part of my business is online. This includes advertising and my biggest concern is making sure that my website marketing is perfect.

Website design, PPC [pay-per-click] management, and social media marketing are in the scope of work. They write three blog articles a month.

How did you come to work with High Level Marketing?

I found them online. I started hunting and reading advertisements and reviews. What sold me initially was the fact that their website listed all their clients, which they have assisted with. It's almost like a before-and-after picture when you read their case studies online.

It seemed like a solid company that was legitimate and was staffed sufficiently to take care of what I needed. I've always had an individual IT [information technology] employee that used to handle all my online marketing. That individual used to do most of the work. But, to make a huge impact, you have to have a lot of content and be updating things and making changes. It was getting a little overwhelming to make my IT professional handle all the online marketing work. It made it a little easier to have a one-stop shop for anything I needed relating to web marketing, so I went with High Level Marketing.

That number is confidential.

It's ongoing until I'm number one everywhere I can organically appear. I want to be at least on the first page for dozens of relevant terms that deliver new customers.

I cannot give specific stats or metrics. I've got the stats they send me once a month that consistently show growth in our metrics. I like the monthly reporting and know we are improving.

How did High Level Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

I've had other experts check my SEO [search engine optimization] profile. My father and other knowledgeable friends know a lot about SEO, and they approve of High Level. We're in constant communication with them. The communication is very fast, streamlined, and immediate. There's no lag time with answering questions of importance.

What distinguishes High Level Marketing from other providers?

Is there anything High Level Marketing could have improved or done differently?

It would be great to pay less, but the best people are always pricey. I can't complain about anything because the value is strong.

I have referred them to other people.

Web Design & SEO for Insurance Agency

“Their workflow was exceptional.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

High Level Marketing designed and optimized a financial services website.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
Matthew Wolf
Partner, Wolf-Chandler Agency

High Level Marketing’s efforts yielded immediate gains in brand awareness and SEO, while their seamless project management fostered a positive collaboration.

I am the co-owner of an insurance agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire High Level Marketing?

We needed help with SEO and web design.

They were a personal referral.

We worked with their project manager, team leader, and support team.

We saw an immediate improvement in brand awareness and SEO.

Their workflow was exceptional.

Gold