We Developed For You On Your Demands.

Grey Hound Apps quickly became a global leader in the world of multi-touch, accelerometers, and mobile application design & development. Grey Hound Apps offers custom application development, iphone, android & windows application development, asp.net, HTML5 & open source development, ruby on rails & e-commerce development services also provide by us as well as full life-cycle design for a range of platforms, architectures, technologies and devices.

We have proven expertise in Android apps development that ensures value-added services to your mobile operations.

Nashik, India
  • 205-206 Padma Vishwa Center, Sharanpur Road
    Nashik, MH 422002
  • Mumbai, MH

White Label Project for App Developer

"Please don't work with this company as Greyhound lacks honesty. I want to warn others away from them."

0.5

The client is a small app developer who delivers mobile apps for clients in the US. There was a need to hire an inexpensive offshore development team for a white label engagement. Greyhound Technologies was selected to deliver iOS and Android mobile applications after an Elance interview. The project was abandoned after the client never received any work nor was offered a refund.

Salt Lake City, Utah Area
Founder at App Developer

The client is extremely unhappy with Greyhound Technologies. They never delivered the agreed upon work and lack honesty and transparency. The client strongly warns against working with Greyhound Technologies.

I am an entrepreneur that takes on app development projects in Utah. I often create mobile applications for clients with the help of development teams overseas.

I needed to find an inexpensive offshore firm that could produce a functional application for iOS and Android. I went to the Elance website to interview Indian firms since they seemed like the best fit for my budget.

I came across GreyHound Technologies and liked what their Chief Executive Officer had to say in the initial Skype interview. Unfortunately, Vikrantsingh Rajput and his company are a scam and should not be trusted.

I hired them after the Elance interview and sent them the initial thousands of dollars to start the engagement in April, 2015. They promised a mobile app for iOS and Android in a matter of months, definitely before the close of 2015.

I signed a contract with them and paid via PayPal. They asked for more money after two months of work. They said the work was complicated and too time consuming so they needed more money or they wouldn't finish the work. I had no choice so I sent extra money at that time to make sure that my project was continued and eventually delivered.

Finally in September 2015, I gave up since they didn't deliver anything. I contacted them on Skype countless times in the summer of 2015 and was always offered excuses. Their team always said they were communication problems and tried to ignore me.

Currently, Greyhound won't even answer me via Skype. They refused to return my money and haven't delivered anything. They have broken the contract and now I'm out over $9,000. Please don't work with this company as Greyhound lacks honesty. I want to warn others away from them. I may never receive my money back but I hope I can save others from working with Greyhound Technologies.