Financing Available for New Businesses & Start-ups

SILVER VERIFIED

Welcome to our profile! We build:

Great Web Designs,
Powerful Softwares,
Native Apps & PWAs,
Results Driven SEO

1) We are WordPress and WooCommerce experts!

2) Our technical expertise include: Native iOS and Android Apps, .Net Programming, Laravel Programming, PHP Coding, React JS and Angular

3) We give you a live demo link of your website/software under development.

4) We build custom Websites, Software and Apps. None of our websites are off the shelf themes.

5) We do not bind our clients in yearly SEO contracts.

2018
  • 5800 Ambler Dr
    Toronto, ON L4W4J4
  • 706 Morris Turnpike
    Short Hills, NJ 07078
  • 1260 Farmington Avenue
    W Hartford, CT 06107

B2B Web Development Projects 1) Blu Image Media https://bluimage.ca 2) Burke Direct Mail http://burkedirectmail.com eCommerce Web Development Projects 1) SimySkin Serums https://simyskin.com 2) Coquette Lingerie https://www.coquette.ca

WE've worked with BRANDS like YOURS Image

WE've worked with BRANDS like YOURS

Our Expertise

We do not offer everything, but we excel at what we offer. We have worked in the following industries:

1) Manufacturing

2) Medical

3) Embedded Electronics

4) Internet of Things (IoT)

5) Technology

11) Bridal

12)

Distribution

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Children’s Clothing Co

“To date, we’ve been really happy with their service.”

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

GyanCyan.com is designing a website for a children’s clothing store. They provide consultation on how to best market a new business. Once the site launches, they will do PPC, SEO, and social media marketing.

Vaughan, Canada
Co-Owner, Teeny Totz

GrayCyan.com has facilitated a positive customer experience by providing one-on-one support and expert advice. They offer insightful suggestions on how to best market a new business, especially in light of COVID-19, and guide non-technical clients on complex matters, from ad spend to domain names.

I’m the co-owner of Teeny Totz, an online clothing store that my husband and I developed. We’re a niche market for babies and toddlers.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

When we called GrayCyan, we spoke with Nishkam (Founder). We weren’t sure where we were going with our business, and he recommended promoting it as a niche market so that our marketing is targeted. With everything being affected by COVID, we needed to see how we could build the business.

GrayCyan designed our website and suggested a couple of things. For instance, Nishkam recommended adding more of a personal touch and considering what I look for, as a mom, when I’m shopping for clothes for my kids. He told me where I should and shouldn’t market, what it would look like to market with Google Ads, and how much I should be spending in order to see some sort of the revenue from that end.

Right now, he’s finishing up our website. Then, he’s going to help us with Google Ads, provide SEO, and do social media marketing.

I speak with Nishkam, but I’m not sure who is working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

Nishkam was referred to me by my husband’s client.

Our work together started in March 2020, and it’s ongoing. We’re almost ready to launch the site — we’re just making some final tweaks.

To date, we’ve been really happy with their service. I’m not technically inclined, but Nishkam has been able to explain in detail why we should or shouldn’t be doing certain things. Even when we were buying our domain name, he advised us on what to buy and what not to buy in terms of .com and .ca, so he’s been really helpful. Nishkam gave us some really good ideas, and we ran with them.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Every time we ask him to make a change, they’re done almost immediately. You have to give him some lag time, but within a couple of hours to the next day, they’re done.

When we talked to another company, we got passed from person to person. It’s more one-on-one with Nishkam because he takes initiative and then delegates to his other team members. I’m not being passed around; I’m dealing with and getting my answers from one person. That helps prevent miscommunication.

As of now, we’ve only done the website, and I have no complaints. Everything has been done to my liking, and every time I’ve asked a question, he’s come back with a helpful answer. I don’t see anything negative I’d comment on right now.

I’d ask the correct questions. Nishkam has actually given me pointers that I wouldn’t have thought to ask about, so he’s brought a lot to the table for me personally. I’d suggest getting another company involved and seeing what they have to offer versus GrayCyan. I found Nishkam to be very hands-on compared to another company I looked at.

Overall Score He’s been great.
    Whenever we have a call scheduled, he calls me on time. Then, if I call and he’s busy, he calls me back as soon as he can.
    His pricing seems average.
    They’re accountable, and everything seems to my liking.
    He got my business through a referral, so I’d definitely give him a referral. I actually did refer a client to him.

Web Development & Design for Legal Cannabis Company

"They did great work keeping me on time and getting the project done."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

GrayCyan.com designed a website or a legal cannabis company. After an introductory video call, the team built and customized the client's WordPress site as well as designing a logo.

Scarborough, Canada
Preeya Chauhan
Owner, Pufftastic Cannabis Co.

While the site has not yet fully launched, the final results met the needs and requirements of the internal team. GrayCyan.com communicates regularly with the client and adheres to a set timeline. The team works to ensure the client understands the services and deliverables.

I am the owner of Pufftastic Cannabis Co

For what projects/services did your company hire GrayCyan.com, and what were your goals?

Web design. My goal was to have a simplistic easy to navigate website for people to order online

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I researched many web designers and looked at his portfolio and loved that he was local and a small business like me

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

we had an introduction zoom meeting due to covid restrictions.. we discussed the goals and vision of the website. He used a lot of things I've never heard of.. WordPress.. greengeeks.. google console etc

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

project manager.. desginer.. logo maker

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Unfortunately I am not operational until the government gives me the green light so I cannot comment on this at the moment

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

They did great work keeping me on time and getting the project done. I had a lot on my plate and am super busy but the team was wonderful in communicating with me

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

He takes his time to explain everything to me at any hour of the day even when I know he is extremely busy. He showed me how to increase my website viewers, he taught me about trademarking my name, he even took a look at my friend’s business website to see it’s web ratings and SEO.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

nope

Webiste Redesign for Event Management Company

"Our project manager was very easy to deal with."

Mar. - June 2020

GrayCyan.com provided a website review. They updated the website and made it easily navigable. The site was modernized.

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Employee, Event Management Company

GrayCyan.com provided website design. The project manager was accommodating and responsive. The flexibility and design skills were impressive.

An event management company that rapidly responds to changing environments, so that we can deliver high impact events for our clients. Our goal is to create unforgettable virtual, in person or hybrid experiences that engage, inspire and motivate participants.

For what projects/services did your company hire GrayCyan.com?

Our existing website was outdated and required a new look, so we hired GrayCyan to create a new design, and put it on a platform that would be easy for us to update moving forward.

Develop a clean easy to navigate website, while showcasing what we do.

We referred to GrayCyan from a colleague, and trusted their referral.

Review existing website and present us with a more modern design. Once a design was agreed upon, we provided GrayCyan with the content and they proceeded to develop the site.

We were assigned one project manager who was our main contact person throughout the entire project. This made it much easier rather than dealing with numerous people - our project manager knew all the details of the project and communicated to his team.

We are very pleased with the look and feel of the new website, and are very happy that we can personally make adjustments to the site when updates are required.

Our project manager was very easy to deal with and was very accommodating. At times he was extremely busy and couldn't action items, however, he always responded and notified us when he would have the item taken care of.

Working on the design of a website can be challenging, and sometimes you don't know if you are going to like what you have agreed on once you see it online. They were very flexible when we requested adjustments to certain pages or layouts.

Perhaps at some critical points when the "function capabilities" or "first overall review are taking place" it would be a good idea to have the developer sit in and listen. This would allow them to have a complete understanding of what the client is looking for, rather than having it relayed through the project manager.

Web Dev & Design for Recording & Performing Artist

"GrayCyan.com had a great sense of what I wanted and the quality I wanted, and they delivered exactly that."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Working from the ground up, GrayCyan.com redeveloped a musician’s website. In addition to setting up the webpages, the team incorporated content such as photos, lyrics, and latest song releases.

Michael Vincent Quattro
CEO, MVQ Media Production

GrayCyan.com was able to deliver a visually appealing website that surpassed expectations, doing so within a short timeframe. Throughout the partnership, the team has been responsive and cooperative. They are a detail-oriented partner who prioritizes the relationship without sacrificing quality.

I’m a musician, singer-songwriter, recording artist, and performer.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

I needed to update my old website.

GrayCyan.com developed a website from scratch. They also inserted photos, lyrics, news, and my latest song releases. They also provided me with webpages.

Nishkam (Founder) was my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

After searching on the internet and doing my own screening, I zeroed in on GrayCyan.com. Something in their advertising appealed to me. As soon as I spoke to them, I could tell that we would have a good relationship.

I’ve spent about $2,000 so far.

Our engagement began in May 2020, and it’s ongoing. They’ve completed the website, but we may need to make some additions.

The team did a remarkable job in such a short time. They exceeded my expectations, and I’m very happy with the way my website looks right now. They kept the colors consistent and added great features.

I’m easily displeased, so this says a lot about the work they did. GrayCyan.com had a great sense of what I wanted and the quality I wanted, and they delivered exactly that.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Right from the get-go, Nishkam has been very responsive and responsible. I’ve never had a problem with them. He is extremely cooperative, and he has a great attitude.

If there is something wrong with the website, I reach out to GrayCyan.com and they correct it almost immediately. We’ve had a good relationship. We communicate via email, text, and phone calls.

The team is very cooperative, and their response time is great. They also don’t sacrifice the quality of their work. I worked with another web development team, and GrayCyan.com definitely exceeds them.

Their level of competency, artistic ability, and attention to detail are impressive. They always ask me if I’m happy with their work.

No, none that I can think of. To be honest, everything has been perfect. I imagine that if we were to do another project down the road, we would use the latest color schemes and designs. For now, they’ve hit the nail on the head.

Overall Score I really am happy about the whole experience.
    I told them when I needed the tasks done, and they delivered.
    The cost was fair.
    I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs help with their website.

Custom CRM Dev for Tutoring Company

"Everything was done in such a timely manner, and he even delivered before our due date."

Dec. 2019 - May 2020

Working from the ground up, GrayCyan.com developed a custom CRM using Laravel. They incorporated a location tool, attendance features, student registration and records, payment records, and invoicing.

Mississauga, Canada
Areeb Ahmad
Co-Founder, Teaching Gurus

The custom CRM that GrayCyan.com developed was functional and had very few bugs. In addition to providing satisfactory service, they were able to deliver a large amount within the project timeframe. They were an attentive partner with strong time management skills, making for a smooth process.

I’m the co-founder of Teaching Gurus, a tutoring company for K-12.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

We needed someone to develop our CRM system that would connect all the franchises and have a centralized system for financials, student records, and an invoicing system.

GrayCyan.com started out by adding a location tool on our website which is a map that people can use to find locations easily. We then started to discuss with him about the CRM and he got us a quote, showed us a snapshot of how things would look, and we went through exactly what we were looking for.

We made a pretty lengthy document with him that included all of the features. They developed our CRM from scratch using Laravel, making it completely custom to what we wanted. They created a system that allowed for 50–200 locations on there without any adjustments needed.

There are tools on the CRM. We looked at customizing things specifically to our needs, and they included attendance features. Additionally, GrayCyan.com added student records and registrations on there. We have a connect system for all of our franchisees so it’s centralized.

They also incorporate payment records, royalties, invoicing, and communication within the CRM. Each franchisee has its own login. They were able to build it from scratch in terms of exactly everything we were looking for.

I work with one person.

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

We thought a custom solution might cost too much. Initially, we were just looking for somebody to make certain changes to our website. We looked at 10–15 different companies.

They each had certain features but they weren’t able to accommodate other people’s features. We had to go the custom route, which GrayCyan.com was able to execute.

We spent $7,000-$8,500.

We started working together in December 2019–May 2020.

Before launching it, GrayCyan.com gave us a test login. I had certain franchisees go on to test it and go through all the features. So far, I haven’t had any bugs and I use it all the time. I was completely satisfied with his service. It’s a smooth tool. He calls me often just to check up and see if everything is going well.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

I was a little unsure initially about having just one point of contact with a pretty big project. However, everything was done in such a timely manner, and he even delivered before our due date. We communicated every few days through WhatsApp, calls, emails, and in-person meetings.

The price and time management were most impressive.

No, there weren’t any troubles at all. Everything went smoothly.

Make sure you know exactly what you’re looking for. Thoroughly explain your requirements.

Overall Score I was skeptical going into it because the price was so cheap. It was well worth the money spent because they delivered above and beyond.
    He delivered before deadlines.
    We had quotes from three different people and GrayCyan.com quoted us one-third of their price.
    He delivered exactly what we pictured.

New Website for Fitness Facility

“They used WhatsApp and email so we went back and forth quickly to make sure the job didn’t take too long.”

Feb. - Mar. 2020

GranCyan.com collaborated with a fitness center to design and developed a website with an integrated software component. They also made some suggestions to improve the site’s content.

Ontario, Canada
Director, Gym

Internal feedback on the site has been very positive. By giving GranCyan.com freedom to express their creativity, they created an original site. The team maintained regular communication with their partners, ensuring the project’s success and quick turnaround.

I’m the director of a gym. We also do a lot of training, nutrition, and massage therapy. So, it’s a one-stop fitness center.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

We wanted to build a unique website that was within our price range.

We gave them a few ideas of what we were thinking. They showed us some examples of what they were thinking for us and what we could benefit from. It was right on par with what we were thinking, so we let them have fun with it. They integrated our software with the site, and I believe the site is on WordPress. They also made some recommendations, but I created the content.

I spoke with the owner directly, and he was our go-to person. There is a team that worked on it as well.

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

I found Clutch from a Google search. I then spoke to several people from the site, and they stuck out to us the most. Their costs stuck out from competitors and their portfolio was original. Others we talked to didn’t have the wow factor we were looking for.

It was around $1,500 CAD (approximately $1,000 USD).

We started in February 2020 and wrapped up in March.

My team really likes it. It came together really well.  Internally, we’re very happy with it.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They did great. We had a lot of contact with them. They used WhatsApp and email so we went back and forth quickly to make sure the job didn’t take too long. Overall, it was a great experience.

They were on point with everything I can think of. This is my first experience working with a web developer, but they delivered on everything we asked from them.

No, everything was pretty good.

Give them a bit of freedom to add some creativity to your project.

Website & SEO for Psychological Services Clinic

"I am confident that the SEO will be superior to what we had before."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

GranCyan.com redesigned a website for a psychological service clinic. Hosted on WordPress, the platform includes features that help users find therapists using a Google Maps plug-in. They also support SEO.

IT Administrator, York Region Psychological Services

Although the site isn’t live yet, GranCyan delivered high quality work and their partners are confident in the project’s success. The team is attentive and responds quickly. They’ve managed the project well to ensure that the project progresses as planned.

York Region Psychological Services is a company that provides medical assessments and counseling for clients. They provide a whole range or assessments—psychological, psycho-vocational, gifted assessments, and ADHD-related assessments—both to the ordinary public and to clients referred by either insurance companies or lawyers, who’ve been involved in vehicle- or work-related accidents.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

We were creating a revised website and performing meaningful SEO on an ongoing basis.

We had an existing site. We looked at what the competition was doing and at what we had and what we needed to improve, and they came back with suggestions. We didn’t use a template. They designed the site on WordPress based on our input.

The added a plug-in, which we call “Find a Therapist”. It enables users to put in their geographic location and find a therapist within a certain radius using Google Maps.

All the digital marketing work is organic. We identified a list of keywords and engaged them for a 12-month period to optimize for those specific searches. We target search terms like “psychologist” plus a geographical area. We have our own mix of psychological services and specific locations.

We’re just working with Nishkam (Founder).

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

Our prior SEO organization wanted to almost double our monthly fees, and their website redesign wasn’t good. We just didn’t think it was acceptable, so we put a search out. I suspect that GrayCyan.com was a referral from someone.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000

We started working with GrayCyan at the very beginning of December 2019. The SEO is ongoing, and we’re loading content into the new website they created for us.

The new site isn’t live yet, so we don’t have any metrics at this point.  I am confident that the SEO will be superior to what we had before. They’ve spent time helping us determine what the keywords should be, and did background work to produce statistics on our current keywords.

I’ve worked a lot of on the old site, basically rewriting a lot of the content. In terms of page layouts, the new site is far superior to the old one.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Ours is not a typical venture, so we haven’t used any project management tools. We have ad hoc communication, with a lot of phone calls and emails. We also use WhatsApp, which is been really helpful for quick responses. We’ve had half a dozen GoToMeeting calls as well. It’s informal, but managed and moving in the right direction at the same time.

It would be their attentiveness and response to what the client needs.

Not really.

The general guidance would be to understand their market and where they want to go. The positive thing with GrayCyan was that they asked questions and understood our needs, then advised us on how to move forward in a positive direction.

Website for Parking Enforcement Company

"They deliver the result as expected."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Working with PHP, AWS, and company databases, GrayCyan assessed and streamlined a parking enforcement app. They also manage the company's MySQL servers.

North York, Canada
Ahsan Mian
President, M6 Parking

Since the new platform launched, the solution is no longer suffering spells of downtime. This enables law enforcement officers to successfully utilize the app for all of their patrols. Customers can expect the team to deliver as promises, according to schedule and budget.

I am the president of M6 Parking. We provide parking enforcement on a number of properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

We wanted to redo our existing front page, which is a static website.

They redid the frontend of our website from scratch and adjusted the backend of our app as well. It needed to be mobile-responsive and SEO-friendly. We also asked them to provide a mockup and redo of the backend as well. They used PHP, AWS, and a lot of databases and tables.

They offered a couple of design templates for me to look at as we talked about how navigation should work. They requested that I provide a color theme, font, and other preferred attributes. Everything was designed from the ground up to match my preferences.

We have had several phases of the project. The frontend of the website was redone, which was the easiest because all of the information is very static. Then, we moved onto the application which they recreated. We are currently trying to add additional features. Additionally, we need payment solutions and need an application to be developed. It seems like GrayCyan is capable of delivering those.

When officers use the app, they can access the live database. When an officer shows up to a property, they can pull up data immediately. So, the uptime for our website needed to be consistent. It can’t go down for a minute. They manage the MySQL servers as well as .NET.

I worked with Nishkam (Founder). He also has a team of technical people, and he provided me their information. He helped me with server set up and dealt with the more technical stuff with his team.

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

Initially, I sought help from someone else but it wasn't a good match. I found GrayCyan's website online and checked out their past work. I was very satisfied with the design language that was there. I wanted to reach out to someone that could work with me one-on-one. Nishkam was the first one to respond and was one of the first ones to continue our discussion over time.

So far, we've spent $11,000, which is under my budget.

I began working with them in June 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

The website is very responsive, and the color, theme, and layout and updated are all exceptional. We heard from our clients in the past when the website went down. The website wasn’t able to handle the volume of people in the past. Also, when the website is down, we can’t do our patrols.

Since the website went live, I have not had to respond to any emails from our clients about the website being down. Our patrols have also run smoothly.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good with timelines and very informative. When I am told something will be done in two weeks, I know I can hold them accountable. By the time those two weeks are done or even earlier, they have completed what was expected. For example, we had an update to our website, and everything started and ended exactly when it was supposed to. They deliver the result as expected. They are very good at finding bugs, constantly doing tests on their end.

They are very responsive to my needs. It doesn’t feel like they have other projects. I can reach out to Nishkam any time and he will always respond back to me. I feel like I am the only client they are dealing with and am being taken care of as such. It is obviously not the reality, but that is exactly what I am looking for. If there is an issue, I would like it to be addressed. That is exactly what Nishkam does.

I don’t have anything at this time. When I request certain things to be done, I get the results that I need. I am pretty satisfied.

Reach out to them. I reached out to them, and they were very responsive to our needs. I am very satisfied with them.

Overall Score I'm very satisfied with the product and delivery of services.
    Things were always done on time, and I am very satisfied with the work and the completion of that work.
    You get what you pay for, and we're happy with our return.
    I created a scope of duties that I thought were achievable and GrayCyan delivered exactly what I was looking for.

Web Dev for Wholesale Distribution Company

"GrayCyan.com is responsive."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

GrayCyan.com provides full stack development services to establish a contemporary platform for a wholesale distribution company. The team implemented individual item search feature into the WordPress product.

Rick McDonald
President, Sabrepak Ltd

GrayCyan.com delivered a website on time that significantly surpasses the previous platform’s quality to the satisfaction of internal stakeholders. The team is attentive and guides the engagement well. They are transparent, establishing precise expectations to support future collaboration.

I’m the president of a company that has two locations in Mississauga and Vancouver. We’re a wholesale distribution company of custom printed tapes, labels, and warehouse tools.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

We wanted to modernize our existing website to include a number of common features.

GrayCyan.com built a new website that we’re still tuning up. They used WordPress to create the product. Since we wanted to individualize each item, their team developed a search engine features so users can search by product. They replaced the pages of items in the form of .jpeg files.

I worked with Nishkam (Founder, GrayCyan.com).

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

GrayCyan.com came in and told me about the business. We had a need, so we opened up a dialogue. We thought their team was a good fit.

We’ve spent less than $5,000 on the project.

We started working with them in September 2019 and we’re hoping to release the website in the spring of 2020.

Everyone inhouse feels positive about the new website. Their work is a big improvement.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management’s good. We communicate via phone and email. They’re responsive and meet all of our expectations thus far.

I can only give a limited response because I don’t have vast experience dealing with many developers. However, I’ve dealt with many businesses throughout the more than 30 years I’ve been involved in this industry. GrayCyan.com is responsive. We get quick responses to any inquiries we send. Their team gave realistic and accurate expectations on project completion dates.

With limited knowledge of web developers, I cannot say how they could improve honestly. The information entered on the website was done by our own personnel, so a bigger company would possibly be able to better accommodate that task. However, we have a comfort level with this task because of our products’ unique nature.

Before you reach out to GrayCyan.com, have a clear understanding of what you want to accomplish. If you leave it all to them, they’ll give ideas based on experiences with previous accounts. Use your own expertise to create objectives and layout content for them.

Overall Score Everything’s been positive and I look forward to an ongoing relationship with them on other projects.
    Deadlines have been met.
    I’m sure there are less expensive providers but they’re competitive.
    Everything has met our expectations.
    I would strongly recommend them.

New Website for Industrial Products Sales Company

“I’m thrilled with the results we got for the dollars spent.”

July - Sept. 2019

GrayCyan.com built a mobile-friendly website for a sales company. They developed scrolling features and added banners and links. The team used photographs and a color scheme provided by internal stakeholders.

Jay Mooney
President, John Mooney Sales Ltd.

Although the site just launched, early feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Internal stakeholders couldn’t be more satisfied with the end result. GrayCyan.com always followed up and ensured the project was moving along. They delivered on promises and provided great value for cost.

I’m the president of John Mooney Sales Ltd., a manufacturer’s agent. For more than 30 years, we’ve represented American companies that manufacture all kinds of industrial products: bolts, nuts, screws, washers, cable ties, drill bits, grease fittings, rivets, and more. We sell to industrial distributors here in Canada, who in turn sell our products to a variety of customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with GrayCyan.com?

My company had a very rudimentary website and needed help building a new one. We wanted it to look as new and fresh as possible.

GrayCyan.com developed our website from scratch. My team showed them our old website, told them what colors we wanted, and provided pictures of nuts and bolts, but they pretty much started with a blank slate. They added scrolling features, banners, and links. They also made the site mobile-friendly, which the old one hadn’t been, so that users can access the site on all devices.

We’re considering using GrayCyan.com for other services, but so far, we’ve just worked on the website with them.

My team only worked with Nishkam (Founder, GrayCyan.com).

How did you come to work with GrayCyan.com?

Nishkam cold called us. At the time, we weren’t looking at vendors, but we were thinking about redoing our website. In our business, you don’t want the lines that you represent to change too frequently, but it happens. My company needed to add two new lines to our line card and thought that this would be a good opportunity to revamp the whole thing, so Nishkam’s timing was perfect.

We spent between $1,200–$1,300. Their costs were quite reasonable.

The project lasted from July–September 2019. Nishkam is currently working on one tweak with my associate to get some things alphabetized.

The difference between the old website and the new one is dramatic. Although we haven’t received feedback from customers yet, my associate and I have shown the website to family and friends, and they think it’s excellent. We couldn’t be happier.

How did GrayCyan.com perform from a project management standpoint?

We only interfaced with Nishkam; I’m not sure if he did all the work himself or had a team of twenty people in the background, but it doesn’t matter because everything was done well and in a timely fashion.

The project probably could’ve wrapped up sooner, but this was completely on me because I travel a lot. Although my associate does all of the work, I have to make the final approval. Nishkam’s follow up was impeccable; he would wait for 2–3 days and then reach out to check on our progress. If it wasn’t for him, the project would’ve lasted another two months. He often dropped by our office. We also communicated via phone and email.

From a business perspective, he did a great job following up and not letting the project slip through the cracks, and he was never too pushy about it. His timing was always perfect.

No, there aren’t.

Go for it. Sign the check and get them going; they’re good.

All of the elements were delivered in a timely fashion.
    I didn’t shop around, but I thought the price was very reasonable. I’m thrilled with the results we got for the dollars spent.
    Every element was delivered as advertised.
    I’m going to recommend them to all of the people in my office complex.

SILVER VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
Buzo International Services Inc.
Id