We’re web development experts 🚀

We’re web development experts, partnering with startups and enterprises to create profitable digital products. 🚀

Sibiu, Romania
  • Calea Dumbravii, No.67, 2nd Floor, Apt.1
    Sibiu, SB 550324
    Romania

Wolters Kluwer, Flyeralarm, NTT Data, FOX, Travelkeys (now Accor).

Trafalgar Releasing Image

Trafalgar Releasing

Nic Marks Image

Nic Marks

Can be seen @ https://nicmarks.org/

Marius.is Image

Marius.is

Can be seen live @ https://marius.is

Travel Keys Image

Travel Keys

Travel Keys is an elite travel broker representing an enticing collection of 7000 personally inspected luxury villas throughout more than 90 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Asia, Africa and the United States.

Can be seen live @ https://www.travelkeys.com/

American Village by Zacaria Developments Image

American Village by Zacaria Developments

Personal Brand Website Development

"They met my needs perfectly."

Aug. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Graffino created a WordPress blog to help a personal marketing brand generate more traffic and followers. The team specifically worked on integrating dashboard functionality.

Romania
Robert Katai
Content Marketing Strategist, Bannersnack

The completed website met the needs and standards expected of the engagement. The team was reliable and communicative throughout the project, instilling confidence in their work. They have since been asked to continue working on website maintenance.

I'm a content marketing strategist. I educate people through long-form content and high-quality articles on a variety of topics related to marketing, social media, and online advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Graffino?

I wanted to create a website where people could easily find my content and connect with me. It was difficult to create a personalized website that allowed for the freedom to create a landing page that would convert readers into subscribers.  I hired Graffino to develop my new website.

My goal was to create a personalized Wordpress blog. I needed a flexible and professional development team that could make custom integrations.

The deciding factor in my decision to work with Graffino was their professionalism. When I discussed my website with Zeno (Co-Founder, Graffino), he clearly understood my needs, which was what I was looking for.

They developed, configured and integrated my Wordpress dashboard solution. We had a web designer start the project by creating wireframes which were sent to the Graffino team. The functional version was ready in a few weeks. Honestly, it would have been completed faster, but I was not able to answer all of their questions quickly enough, which delayed the development.

The project team had four people, but every individual had their own responsibility. I mostly talked with the account manager, who created a workflow scenario to help me understand the work going on behind the scenes.

After Graffino finished the website, we asked them to continue helping us with maintenance work.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was very good. Every 2 or 3 days, I received feedback on how the website was going, what they needed, what should I think about creating, etc. We also had a weekly call set up. We communicated via Skype, e-mail, and Slack.

The project manager was easy to contact and, as a whole, they were very responsive. When they showed me their process, I felt comfortable and confident in them. They also contributed some great ideas as to how to make the site better.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I don’t have any recommendation for them. They met my needs perfectly and understood how to talk with their client, send feedback, and work on different tasks.