GoodSoft - software development company

GoodSoft

For 9 years we've developed Web applications, ERP systems, Enterprise solutions, and Software products. We are Oracle-certified experts with strong experience and a proven track record.

Our development teams are in Germany and Belarus. We greatly value only highly skilled, committed, and experienced developers

Areas of development:

e-goverment, e-commerce, banking, insurance, building, navigation.

2006
Vitebsk, Belarus

VIC, fortune 500 companies, government authorities, startups, entrepreneurs

IQ-PHARM Image

IQ-PHARM

Automation pharma-enterprises according to GMP.
Huge volumes of internal documents require detailed reading and approving on different levels by a great number of staff members .
This process slows down implementing of innovation at pharm-enterprise and it was decided to develop ERP system.

1. to speed up exchange of technical documentation

5. document management
6. quality control
7. laboratory operations management
8. validation and qualification module
9. microclimate monitoring at warehouses and transport, facilities, archival rooms
10. continious control of clean rooms paramaters

Micro-climate monitoring Image

Micro-climate monitoring

Micro-climate monitoring in warehouses and during transportation

Pharmaceutical industry faces a long list of requirements which must be absolutely fulfilled without exceptions. How the medicaments are stored influences their efficiency and quality directly and may be of vital importance for the customers and patients.
Temperature and humidity are the necessary DMP standard elements. Each pharmacy needs to be

validated. To avoid unnecessary extra costs it is necessary to conduct the monitoring of the storeroom.

Objectives:
1.Develop and implement software and hardware solution monitoring micro-climate changes
1. to check the compliance with the regulations and norms
Keeps track of climate change
Warns of parameters approaching critical
Generates reports and logs
Solution:
GoodSoft engeneers have chosen hardware(data loggers, sensors), developed collection and analysis data system, warning system, implemented software on the customer site together with Comsystem.
Results:
-the compliance of storage conditions with the regulations and norms of GDP
-keeps costs down, decreasing manufacturing defects, emergency situations forecast
-keeps the situation under permanent control and makes timely changes
-keeps micro-climate and record keeping costs down
-keeps staff workload down with the help of automatical digital reports and logs

MULTIPURPOSE REQUESTS PROCESSING CENTER Image

MULTIPURPOSE REQUESTS PROCESSING CENTER

Complex forms of government that have been institutionalized, bureaucratic practices and services lead to negative image accumulation. To improve and enhance on the efficiency and effectivеness of service delivery in the public sector GoodSoft team develops CRM system using Information and Communication Technologies (ICT’s) and other web-based telecommunications.
The project delivered on models G2C,

G2G.

Solution:
GoodSoft team developed multipurpose portal for public services which includes several modules: application processing, automated reports running, integration with other government departments, e-signature, e-card reading, service constructor, admin help desk.

Results:
Increased government transparancy and accountability
decreased application processing time 53% higher
increased citizens’ satisfaction of public services quality and delivery
service constructor lets unifying processes and procedures 38% higher
ID card-reader integration – reduced mistakes by 19%

Federal Call Center Image

Federal Call Center

The main element of government image in citizen’s eyes is quality of government services. To investigate public opinion and improve service quality, optimize processes of services delivery is necessary to develop a tool providing public services feedback. Making it easy for citizens to give feedback and empowering them to report minuses of public services, without having to escalate it into formal complaint can create a

powerful feedback loop for public services.

1. Collect and analyze information upon SMS and calls
2. From reports of outbound and inbound calls
3. Quality control of operators work
4. Integrations with other call-centers

Solution:
GoodSoft team developed federal call-center

1. Increasing objective assessment by audience increasing
6. Integration with web-services
7. Workflow reducing between call-center and management structure

IQ-TERM Image

IQ-TERM

IQ-TERM a subscription-based food temperature monitoring solution that requires no capital expense. All that's required is placing wireless sensors wherever you want to monitor food temperature and plugging in our communications gateway. Launch our easy-to-configure application to instantly access your temperature records 24/7 on your cell phone or tablet anywhere in the world.

System:

-Keeps track of climate

change

-Warns of parameters approaching critical

-Generates reports and logs

Web Software Dev for Pharmaceutical Company

"GoodSoft is made up of professionals. For this project, they knew exactly what they were doing."

June - Sept. 2019

GoodSoft created a web tool for a medicine wholesaler to monitor temperature and humidity in its storage rooms. Admin can access it from a computer, tablet, or phone and received SMS alerts.

Belarus
Eugene Aizenman
Owner, MedProStor

The web tool satisfied the client’s internal and external stakeholders, providing an added layer of quality control for the client’s products. Throughout the process, GoodSoft demonstrated a high level of expertise and communication, resulting in a top-notch final product.

I am the owner of MedProStor. We do wholesale for medicine and some medical products, and we also do retail.

What challenge were you trying to address with GoodSoft?

We needed to keep up with the temperature and humidity in our warehouses and be aware of any problems.

GoodSoft developed a website-based program that lets us see information about temperature and humidity in all our warehouses and rooms. For me, the most important thing was that I can see the information on a computer, tablet, or phone and that I can access this information at any time.

We can receive information throughout the day or look at the average data. They put in Wi-Fi radars that get this information. If a radar notes a temperature change in a specific room, an SMS message alerts us so that one of our workers can check it out.

We worked with three people from their team, including a manager, a programmer, and a technical person.

How did you come to work with GoodSoft?

I’d studied with the founder of the company in economics school. I spoke to him about the problems I had, and he said that GoodSoft would be able to address those problems. It was important for me that he was sure that they could do it and that they have the expertise in this.

We spent about $40,000.

We worked with them from June–September 2019.

The feedback has been very positive. Everyone on my team is thrilled with the software, and so are our customers—they can be sure that the temperature is correct and there are no problems with the medicine.

How did GoodSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very happy with the communication. Whenever my team had to address an issue, GoodSoft provided answers. They knew what they were doing. We had a few meetings, but most of the communication was by phone and Skype.

GoodSoft is made up of professionals. For this project, they knew exactly what they were doing. When we had any questions, they understood what we were talking about.

I cannot think of any area they can improve in.

The most important thing is to know precisely what you need. I am sure GoodSoft will be able to do it.

Web & iOS App Development for Vegetable Farm

“They asked good questions.”

June - Sep. 2019

GoodSoft designed and built a custom app that monitors and controls greenhouse conditions, including temperature and humidity.

Mendocino County, California
Co-Founder, Vegetable Farm

GoodSoft delivered a user-friendly app that satisfied expectations. The team was communicative, prompt, and meticulous.

I’m the co-founder of a farm that grows vegetables and hemp.

What challenge were you trying to address with GoodSoft?

I wanted to monitor and control the conditions in my greenhouses.

GoodSoft helped me install sensors that control the temperature and humidity in my greenhouses. There are triggers for the heaters to turn on, and I can even control it from my phone. If there’s going to be a lot of humidity in the greenhouse, the dehumidifier goes on.

They developed an app for web and iOS so that I can use my cell phone and computer. The app records the lowest temperature, the highest temperature, and the mean temperature. It alerts me about the temperature and humidity, which is the most important part for growers. I get a notification on my phone if the greenhouse is going below a certain temperature that I set.

I worked with three people from GoodSoft.

How did you come to work with GoodSoft?

My wife got an email with an advertisement for GoodSoft.

We spent $40,000 on their services.

We worked together from June–September 2019.

I’m happy with the results. The app is simple and easy to use, which is great because I’m not a technical guy.

How did GoodSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

They asked good questions. We communicated via phone, and they were quite professional.

They did a good job.

No, they made it super comfortable for me.

Hire them. Tell them what it is you need, and they’ll make it for you.

Overall Score They understood what they needed to do and delivered accordingly.
    They were always on time.
    It wasn’t a huge amount of money for what I received.
    I would recommend them as a professional team that can do anything you ask them for.

Contracted Dev Work for Multiple Insurance Apps

"5-star service, 5-star product quality and deliverables, and 5-stars for everything else."

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

Goodsoft performed various development tasks for a B2B software company’s project management applications. This included frontend design integration and QA.

Boston, Massachusetts
Andrey Vegger
CEO, Viking Technologies

Goodsoft is diligent and cooperative, with a willingness to work on various phases of projects. The team is enthusiastic and communicative, although could work on taking their own initiative.

I am the CEO of Viking Technologies; we are a software consulting company. We have been in business since 2007, and our primary line of business is as a software package solution provider for the insurance industry. Small to mid-size agencies, between 2—15 agents purchase our enterprise solution for internal document management, customer relation management, and a variety of different internal software documentation processing needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goodsoft?

Goodsoft helped us manage our production process, during the development cycle for the product. We engaged with them just for development, and to help us a little with the design of the product on the frontend and middle tier solution.

We initially worked with Goodsoft on one project, and ended up working with them on three different initiatives.

Our largest scale project with Goodsoft was Java development for our integration services inside of the application. Goodsoft helped us to understand what type of services would be required. They wrote it in Java and presented it in the middle tier solution. They also worked with our graphic designer to plug-in all of the frontend GUI interface services. Essentially, they worked with us supporting the backend of the application.

They also helped us define implementation from cycle to cycle. They built a couple of utilities for the client side. Another project was making sure testing was completed for the overall product, regression testing, including the full-service life cycle in detail.

We work directly with a couple of project managers on a daily basis, but we met the entire team at some point. Before we engaged them for the project, we visited the facility in Vitebsk, where we introduced our services to the team, and they introduced their developers to us. We liked what we saw, and started working together from there.

How did you come to work with Goodsoft?

I had been shopping around for several different associates in the Republic of the former Soviet Union, and came across Goodsoft online. They introduced their services, and they were very advanced and very professional compared to others.

We’ve spent approximately $50,000—$60,000.

We started working together in January 2013, and it is an ongoing relationship. There was a period of time where our services and their services were fully integrated.

Goodsoft has very diligent people. They are cooperative and willing to participate in any kind of product lifecycle management.

How did Goodsoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily had two project managers assigned to us who reported their progress daily. We used Zoho.com which is an online enterprise, customer relation project management solution.

They are very enthusiastic compared to others, and most importantly they have a very good understanding of English. Some of my partners don’t speak Russian and had no problem communicating with them, which was really impressive.

It would be better if they had a closer relationship with their projects. Asking more questions would improve their services, instead of waiting for us to give them direction.

Overall Score 5-star service, 5-star product quality and deliverables, and 5-stars for everything else.
    Most of the time they were very successful at meeting deadlines.
    There are less expensive companies, but their price was worth it since they really know what they’re doing.
    They always went the extra mile, and always presented more interesting solutions than we asked for.
    I would highly recommend them.

Temperature Monitoring System & App Dev

“I’m happy with the communication, and in Russia, we don’t say we are happy with something unless it’s great.”

Oct. 2014 - Apr. 2015

GoodSoft developed a system that remotely monitors conditions in warehouses and vehicles, specifically temperature and humidity. The team also built an accompanying app for the software.

Vitebsk, Belarus
Dmitry Kohl
CEO, Comsystem

GoodSoft communicated well and sent detailed reports for critical issues, which helped keep the project on track. They delivered a satisfactory app on time and within the budget. While GoodSoft’s services were not cheap, they offered a more affordable price compared with other vendors.

I am the CEO of Comsystem. Our main field of activity is GPS transport monitoring, specifically temperature monitoring for cars or trucks.

What challenge were you trying to address with GoodSoft?

We decided to expand our business by offering temperature and humidity monitoring for pharmaceutical companies. Specifically, we decided to create an application and system to monitor temperature and humidity in vehicles and warehouses. We are a small company, so we needed to look for someone who could develop this for us.

GoodSoft built the app according to our technical specifications. Before doing any work, we worked out the technical descriptions of what we wanted to see. We wrote down the description, which was signed off by both parties.

Our application gathers information from distributed sensors, which are inside the system. We have both wired sensors and wireless sensors. The app keeps that information on one server, and our customers have the ability to view this information. The app also sends out an alert when the temperature or humidity is not ideal. We sell this service to other companies.

There were two people I contacted about the work—GoodSoft’s director and project manager.

How did you come to work with GoodSoft?

Unlike most of the companies we contacted, GoodSoft was interested in helping us create our application. The proposed price was also good.

We started working together in the fall of 2014 until the spring of 2015.

They did everything we wanted. The app was done well and delivered on time. It works. The software is now being used by several companies, some of which are government pharmaceutical distribution companies. Our customers are quite satisfied with the software. I even have a thank you letter from one of them.

How did GoodSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I didn’t have any problems communicating with GoodSoft. We communicated most often using Skype. When the matter was critical, we used email so that we would have written information that we could refer to later. I’m happy with the communication, and in Russia, we don’t say we are happy with something unless it’s great.

This was my first experience working with a remote partner. It was a good experience and quite successful. I’m content with their work. If there were technical issues or if we had questions, they were addressed by GoodSoft.

It would be nice if it was a little cheaper. Otherwise, I haven’t found anything to complain about.

They met the timelines that we agreed on.
    I wish it was less expensive, but other companies gave us prices that were five times higher. That’s why we chose GoodSoft.
    It was implemented just the way we wanted it.
    Why not?