Build It Right The First Time

Gold

Our core belief is that no great venture should be held back by tehcnical execution. Translating our mission into action, we've built Goji Labs to be a boutique software consultancy that helps our partners launch new initiatives and grow existing products while focusing on risk mitigation.

• 800 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

We work primarily with founders, startups, and non-profits. Over the past five years, we've launched dozens of startups and worked closely with our partners in the non-profit world to make an impact. Our partners include the World Health Organization, the World Wildlife Fund, and the City of Los Angeles.

Kitchen Table App

Kitchen Table helps hosts and guests build meaningful, in-person connections through intimate, shared dining experiences.

Kitchen Table is a social dining application that allows individuals to host community events. The goal was to create a community that would extend invitations to anyone - strangers, neighbors, friends and family.

We wanted to provide an experience for foodies, hobby chefs,

and community builders that would transcend anything currently on the market. The objective was to create a platform that would bring people together around food to help foster relationships and build community.

We designed and developed a consumer iOS app, built in Swift, and a backend system using Ruby on Rails and Postgres. The backend system also powers a web application and an administrative dashboard for the Kitchen Table team. Hosts can post a community meal they're planning, and include the menu, the location, the price, and they can invite those they know. Guests can browse for meals in their area, and, if there's still a spot left, join one, and maybe make some new friends.

Development for a Coworking Space

“They became like part of our internal team, working hard to solve our problems and concerns.”

June 2017 - Feb. 2018

Goji Labs developed wireframes and a prototype for a coworking space app. They built out UX and design components, including screens and proofs of concept. However, the project ended due to budget reasons.

Singapore
George Mitchell
Former Chief Innovation Officer, Next Story Group

Goji Labs was transparent and communicative, taking time to understand project goals and issues in order to deliver the best product possible. The team was skilled and competent, building a high-quality product.

I’m the former chief innovation officer at Next Story Group, a space management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We were building a mobile app for our coworking space members. We had six spaces around the world, and we wanted an app that allowed members to book space and perform other social functions. We also wanted it to integrate with Bluetooth beacons and other location-based technology.

Goji Labs built a prototype of our app, but we ended up not going through with the project for budget reasons. We had some exploratory meetings where they took time to understand our goals and outline some potential UX and design components. They worked with us from the very beginning, designing the project architecture. The backend was in Ruby on Rails, and the frontend was in React Native. Their team delivered screens of what the app would look like and the functionality, including proofs of concept.

We mainly worked with two people.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We shared a coworking space, and they always took an interest in our business and problems. We reached out to them and a few other agencies, and everyone in our company was most impressed with Goji Labs. They were transparent and had a great approach, so we hired them.

We spent around $35,000.

We worked together from June 2017–February 2018.

I had unclear directions from my internal supervisors, but Goji Labs helped create clarity and build prioritization frameworks. They became like part of our internal team, working hard to solve our problems and concerns.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They were incredibly transparent, allowing me to immediately see the results of their work and what they had come up with. We had a complex system of various teams and partners, and they fit perfectly into that environment, never causing a bottleneck or delay. Their team was always available and easy to get a hold of.

They went from an external resource to part of our in-house team, working closely with us from the very beginning. They seemed more concerned about building a high-quality solution that they were proud of than trying to make money off of us, which I greatly appreciated. The entire team was extremely competent and invested in our project.

If our project had gotten larger in a short amount of time, I’m not sure how quickly they would’ve been able to scale.

If you have something fully developed that you just want to be built in the cheapest way possible, they’re probably not your team. However, if you want someone who will sit down with you and take time to understand your business goals and dilemmas, then Goji Labs is your team.

iOS Development for Social Dining App

“The most impressive thing is the overall level of care.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Goji Labs developed an application for iOS that allows users to search for gatherings based on their location and preferences. The app processes bookings and gives users host and event details.

Kelly Browne
Founder, Kitchen Table App

The app built by Goji Labs garners resounding praise from users for its friendly UX and gorgeous look. The team offers a high level of expertise and delivers helpful strategic consultation alongside superior development. They guided a thoughtful process which resulted in high-quality results.

I’m the founder of Kitchen Table, which is a social dining experience platform that meaningfully brings people together to connect over a shared homemade meal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

I was looking for someone to develop the platform. I had the concept of bringing people together around a table to meet neighbors, make new friends, and make in-person connections, and Goji Labs helped to build the technology that enables that concept.

The app acts like an Instagram feed of gatherings. It’s geography-based, and it allows users to search for gatherings based on theme, purpose, date, host, cuisine, dietary restriction, and price. The app allows the user to see who else is going, learn more about the host and what else they have hosted, request a seat, invite a friend, or apply a promo code. Once the user requests a seat, if the host approves it, there is a booking confirmation. At that point, the address is released and uncovered, directions are available, and it can be shared on social media. The user can reach out to the host and ask questions and introduce themselves. They can also keep a profile of all the meals they have attended. The app gives the option to apply to be a host, contact the Kitchen Table team, read our privacy and terms, share the app with a friend and more.

At our first meeting, I shared screenshots from other apps that I liked for their look and feel, functionality, or features. We then brainstormed the app together on a whiteboard to map out the user flow. Next, they created the wireframes in Mockingbird. We edited those and the UX a bit, and ultimately those wireframes served as a blueprint for the final design. We chose to build an app for iOS.

I work mainly with the CEO. Initially, I hired a design team outside of Goji Labs. At the time, there were eight developers working on the project. About a year later, we added several new features, and they hired a designer that they work closely with, and she had a team of two or three that worked specifically on our app.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

My business partner met their CEO, David, socially through David’s father, and they liked each other. When we decided to build this app, we interviewed multiple developers including Goji Labs and determined that they were the best fit both personally and technically.

We spent between $100,000–$250,000.

We began working together in October 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The last time I checked, we had 71 five-star ratings in the App Store. Feedback has been exceedingly positive. Everyone loves it. It’s clean and is designed beautifully. When the user opens the app, they feel welcomed into someone’s home. The hosts’ pictures look inviting, the pictures of the gatherings look great, and using the app is a friendly experience.

Goji Labs excels at risk mitigation. They helped us take this huge idea of making the world a kinder place through having these special dinners and distilled it down to what we could do in the coming months instead of having a massive investment right away.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been excellent. David is great. He is now a personal friend as well as a colleague. He is a terrific communicator. We have a case management file that we constantly update. We communicate through Slack, which works well for us. It was important to me to have a local team since this is my first app and first big venture. It was nice to communicate in-person.

The most impressive thing is the overall level of care. They are extremely thoughtful and mindful. David and I worked through risk management a lot. I have big ideas and want many features and functionalities in the app.

Instead of building the iOS and Android app at the same time, we built the iOS version and put it out in the market. Now, when we’re ready to build the Android version, we can apply the lessons we’ve learned, which I think is the right way to do it.

They are expensive, but I’m funding this with my savings. If I had an investor or funding from another source, I may feel differently. It’s expensive, but I’m also happy with the way it’s working and the way it looks. I feel confident about the growth. I know it will pay off eventually, but it’s a big expense in the beginning.

Don’t rush into it. Work with Goji Labs on due diligence. Market research will help manage your costs as well. For example, some of the features that we built are not used as much as we thought they would be. They were expensive to design and build, and they aren’t our customer’s favorite features. We could have done better user testing first before we built those. Lean into what Goji Labs is good at, which is risk mitigation, and use that to your advantage.

Web Development for Design Strategy Consultancy

"We’ve worked with more than 20 vendors and no one is as detail-oriented as Goji Labs."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Goji Labs is a development partner for multiple third-party projects. They execute API integrations, plugins, and bug fixes.

Los Angeles, United States
Founder and Managing Director, Design Strategy Consultancy

Goji Labs ensures on-time deliveries. The team’s passion and seamless service distinguish them from competitors. Excellent UX design and detailed builds create value for end users.

I am the founder and managing director of a design strategy consultancy. We serve businesses, nonprofits, and the public sector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Goji Labs?

Goji Labs is our go-to development partner for website design and software advisory. Recently, we engaged them for a third-party project.

Goji Labs needed to develop and launch a website for our client, an energy association.

The team’s user-centered development work has always attracted us. We keep re-engaging them because the team values good design and UX.

The build for this site was representative of other development projects Goji Labs has done for us. On any project, the team is responsible for backend development, API integrations, debugging, and the launch. For the energy association, Goji Labs included third-party plugins.

David (CEO, Goji Labs) is our main point of contact and Adam (Software Engineer, Goji Labs) leads the projects’ technical aspects. There’s a team behind the scenes that does coding and testing.

I’ve never had issues with Goji Labs. They launch solutions on time.

We have a full-time project manager in-house, which expedites communication between teams. We’ve worked with more than 20 vendors and no one is as detail-oriented as Goji Labs.

Goji Labs routinely enhances the UX and products’ overall value proposition. The team brings energy and passion to their work. They’re passionate about achieving success for clients.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They have a flawless business.

Software Development for Production Management Platform

"Goji Labs had a major role in getting my product to the final stages."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Using Ruby on Rails on the backend and React.js on the frontend, Goji Labs developed the MVP for a project management software that digitizes a paper-based workflow.

Karolina Johansson
Founder, CommonMarker

Still in beta, the working solution received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Goji Labs keeps the project moving through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement. Their transparency and technical know-how make them a valuable partner.

I’m the founder of CommonMarker, which is a production management platform for organizing information on Hollywood film sets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

My background is in design. As a young startup, I was looking for a firm with tech experience to be my development partner. I also needed help on the project management side to get me through the initial development to my beta release.

Goji Labs has extensive involvement with my product. David (CEO, Goji Labs) sat down with me to look at my designs. He thought the product could do a lot more so he suggested we go back to the drawing board. We started some new wireframes based on their guidance. We went through many rounds of revision and design feedback in order to create the initial MVP for my product.

The product digitizes a predominately paper-based workflow. We have two documents that Goji Labs is helping to digitize. As a project management tool, there’s a lot of information involved. They honed in on the complex data modeling that has to be done. They handled the backend work in Ruby and programmed the database. They also did all the frontend work in React.js. They’re creating the functionality on the frontend, such as drag and drop features and project archiving.

I work with 1–2 frontend developers, one backend developer, a QA engineer, and David.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

They were a recommendation through the startup community here in Los Angeles. What really attracted me to them was they build real products not prototypes. Also, they were willing to work with a beginner founder. I had some bad luck with other development shops not delivering what they promised. I was grateful that Goji Labs followed through.

I’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We started working together in October 2017 on the revised wireframe designs. The first line of code was created in May 2018. It's an ongoing project. The MVP is very close to being complete and we’re now looking to add additional features.

While it's not ready for release yet, it's been an amazing process to have something I designed actually become a real product. Goji Labs had a major role in getting my product to the final stages. I've presented a first look to several people and the response has been that it's unique, which is really wonderful to hear. It's a good feeling to go on these demos and blow everybody away.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is quite good. They write really solid code that is modular. That ensures that I could hand it off to another developer if I was to hire an in-house team. They leave lots of comments to help anybody who's coming in behind them. If there's ever an issue, David and I address it and then the team knocks it out. We have a weekly standup to check on progress. I can also call, text, or email David and he'll get back to me within a day.

Development has taken a bit longer than we anticipated. On my end, I need to secure funding. On their end, the data modeling was a more difficult than they’d initially expected. That's completely understandable considering the amount of information the platform needs to handle. So it's been a really good experience even if we had to make changes to the road map along the way.

Their transparency stands out. They really want to understand the products that you're trying to build. I could have made a functional prototype for a lot less money. However, I still would need to hire a tech team to make the product. Goji Labs suggested we skip the prototype and go directly for the product. Making something that I can use in a demo—and to get some revenue—was really huge for me.

I haven't used their design services so I can't speak to that. From what I did use, no, I don't have anything that needs to change.

Goji Labs is willing to work with you at almost any stage. It's okay if you only have an idea that you would like to make, or if you already have a design.

They're comparatively affordable.
    I've already recommended them.

Education Software Development & Maintenance

"I’m no technical expert, but they always made me feel comfortable when discussing those aspects of our product."

2015 - 2017

Working with an MVP developed and tested by a different firm, Goji Labs provided technological enhancements and maintenance for an education SaaS product. Most notably, they developed a Ruby-based admin panel.

Jane Patterson
CEO, Core Innovate, Inc.

Goji Labs was instrumental in scaling and improving the education SaaS platform. They helped expand the product offering through great design thinking and implementation.

I am a co-founder and the CEO of Core Innovate. We are an education software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

According to new national standards, all teachers regardless of discipline must teach literacy and writing skills, but we’ve learned through our research that most teachers don’t have the training to do that effectively. We worked with Goji Labs to create a resource that would make the teaching process easier for teachers and the learning process easier for children.

We developed and tested an MVP with a different development firm. Instead of using that same company, we relied on Goji Labs to produce the market-ready version of our SaaS product. Our MVP needed a lot of technological enhancements and bug fixes. Goji Labs’ most significant endeavor involved building a Ruby-based admin panel for us to have a greater understanding of user activity and user errors.

Initially, I worked with Adam (CTO, Goji Labs) and David (CEO, Gojo Labs), who both served as engineers. As the project progressed, David became our main point of contact as the project manager.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We interviewed several firms that our neighbors in our co-working facility in Los Angeles recommended to us. One company recommended Goji Labs, which also happened to be working out of the same shared workspace. We interviewed them and gave them a few small projects to test their competency. They performed well, so we moved forward with our larger tasks.

We spent between $100,000–$200,000.

Our engagement lasted from 2015–2017.

We sell our product to school districts and schools, and our users are quite taken with the product. It’s been efficient and easy to use, and it helps improve instruction in K–12 education. We already see improved writing skills and test results from the collected data.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

We held weekly stand-ups and communicated through Slack whenever necessary. They were always very responsive.

I’m no technical expert, but they always made me feel comfortable when discussing those aspects of our product. They have an innate ability to listen to my ideas and articulate them in a way that furthered our development.

No, nothing specific comes to mind.

Goji Labs does very well with face-to-face collaboration, so I would schedule in-person meetings as regularly as possible.

Redesign & Development for Food-Focused Website

"Goji Labs is comprised of smart people who learned and incorporated feedback as the project progressed."

Apr. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Goji Labs developed a new food-focused website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new feature being a recipe filtration system.

New York
Carolyn Cope
CEO, Umami Girl

Search rankings and site speed have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Goji Labs’ responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into high-quality, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the founder and publisher of Umami Girl, a lifestyle brand for women centered on a popular website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Goji Labs?

After 10 years of producing content mainly focused on food blogging, Umami Girl spent early 2018 undergoing a rebranding exercise. We hired Goji Labs at the end of that process to create a new website and help transition the old site to the new one.

We wanted to protect the SEO assets from the legacy site while creating a bigger, more elegant, better-performing online home for the brand going forward.

They were recommended to us by CookIt Media, the company we worked with on the rebranding.

Goji took us through wireframing, site design, and development of a new website. Starting with a site structure document provided by the branding team, we created a wireframe outline together. They then developed a series of wireframes. Goji Labs developed a custom site including a number of flexible Visual Composer templates for pages, posts, sidebars, and a recipe filtration system. They brought in an external team to design the site.

David (CEO, Goji Labs) was our main contact. A number of developers also contributed to the project, but we always worked directly with David.

The new site went live 45 days ago. The increased site speed, optimized plugins, and good design have already contributed to a substantial increase in SEO traffic and ranking keywords. We’re also seeing increased interest from brands and partners now that the site looks so great.

They scheduled meetings though Google, and usually conducted meetings via Hangout so we could share our screens.

Goji Labs is comprised of smart people who learned and incorporated feedback as the project progressed. They also worked hard to stay within budget, which we really appreciated.

Web and Mobile Dev for Money Transfer Tool

“Our product wouldn’t exist without them.”

Mar. 2014 - Dec. 2016

Goji Labs worked on the development of a web tool’s MVP. They built the product from scratch, focusing on developing its functionality through several iterations.

Charlie Gillig
Co-Founder, RemitRight, Inc

The long development process was handled exceptionally and professionally by Goji Labs, who contributed many ideas and suggestions that made it a success. The team is comprised of excellent communicators, easy to work with people, and resourceful project managers.

I’m the CEO of RemitRight, Inc., a comparison tool for international money transfers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Goji Labs?

We hired them to build our MVP, and they later became our lead developers.

We needed to launch a web and mobile comparison tool that could extract real-time data from remittances companies, process and store that data, and then display it through an online portal for consumers.

We interviewed and worked with several different development consultants in the early stages of our product. We initially hired Goji for one of these small projects and were immensely impressed with their knowledge, intelligence, and problem-solving. They’re also terrific people and great communicators, which made it an easy choice to move onto larger-scale projects.

They built the comparison engine from scratch and managed its functionality. It went through many iterations and concepts during the process. It was long and painstaking, but Goji consistently produced superb results.

We worked with closely Adam (CTO, Goji Labs) and David (Co-Founder & Product Manager, Goji Labs).

They’re our lead developer and our product wouldn’t exist without them. They contributed more ideas and solutions than I can list here and were an essential, driving force behind the project.

Over more than two years, we had hundreds of hours of project management with them. We were always on the same page about the status of the project and our agreed upon milestones. They’re excellent communicators, which can be difficult to find with developers. They were consistently professional, prepared, and extremely effective as project managers.

They have the whole package: doing terrific work at a high technical level with professionalism and class. They’re also great people and are fun to work with.

No. I would recommend them to anyone and have done so on many occasions.

Development for Early Education Software Platform

“Goji Labs is one of the best development houses in the nation, if not the world.”

July 2016 - Feb. 2017

Goji Labs developed a scalable framework for an automated childcare management web app. The foundational code was built with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Lua, and cache-only memory architecture (COMA).

Long Beach, California
Scott Wayman
Founder & CEO, Kangarootime

Goji Labs built a solid foundation with the capacity to support the data-heavy software for years. Their team provided transformative design ideas and actualized their concepts with impeccable code. Celebrated for their technical abilities, their management skills are equally impressive.

I am the founder and CEO of Kangarootime, a software platform for early education schools and childcare centers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Goji Labs?

We engaged with Goji Labs to establish our position in the e-learning market, we needed to build a sizable platform. We hired Goji Labs to support us since we didn’t have the resources to complete the project in-house.

Goji Labs helped us develop an automated classroom system that allows teachers to track attendance and other point-of-care responsibilities. After sending them a few wireframes, they initiated the project’s exhaustive scoping exercise.

The team’s specific role was to build the entire framework for our digital rooms, which our engineers would use as a foundation. They used an eclectic mix of programming tools, including Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Lua, and COMA. The platform’s scalable infrastructure was also a product of their labor.

The preliminary work only required one designer, but they assigned two developers to assist us during the height of the project.

How did you come to work with Goji Labs?

We were referred to them by a contact who had success working with them in the past.

Our expenses were close to $70,000.

We started working on this project in July 2016 and concluded it in February 2017.

The virtual classroom is the driving force of our platform, and we would not have been able to accomplish it without the help of Goji Labs. Their exceptionally clean and organized code served as a solid foundation for us to build on. Additionally, there were many vital functions that we didn’t consider until their remarkable team made a suggestion.

How did Goji Labs perform from a project management standpoint?

They were phenomenal at guiding us through the implementation process. It always seemed as if they were ahead of schedule. Their team integrated with all of our systems, which made communication fast and simple. Slack was our main channel of communication, but we also had frequent phone calls and in-office meetings. We never had an issue getting in contact with them.

Goji Labs is one of the best development houses in the nation, if not the world. Beyond contributing extraordinary code, their team offers a genuine partnership that is hard to find.

When working with development agencies in the past, there was always a discrepancy with the structure of the agreement after the initial scope was completed. Fortunately, we did not have this issue with Goji Labs.

Every company in need of an outsourced developer should contact Goji Labs immediately.

Custom App Consultation and Dev for Media Firm

“The level of expertise and consultation that they brought to the development process was incredible.”

June - Dec. 2018

Goji Labs served as a development and consulting partner for a set of customer-facing apps. The product is a centralized data/analytics hub that facilitates the customer workflow process.

Calgary, Canada
JD Gagnon
Founder & Managing Director, Scotch & Ramen Media, Inc.

From their initial involvement, Goji Labs demonstrated a clear, in-depth understanding of the goals and provided a comprehensive roadmap to the engagement. Their detailed project management and technical expertise were key in creating a tailor-made competitive product.

I’m the founder and managing director of a multinational media firm called Scotch & Ramen Media, Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Goji Labs?

We were looking to create custom software apps to enhance our client workflow processes. We wanted an all-in-one hub for aggregate reporting and analytics, media collaboration, and client onboarding and processing across functional departments.

We were looking for a partner who could help ideate the solution rather than just handle the development. Our objective was to have a client-facing app that was simple and intuitive for the end user. It needed to have real-time data aggregation and be dynamic enough to adapt to client specifics.

Without a doubt, Goji Labs conveyed a level of expertise right from the start, presenting the most well-planned and prepared proposal. The team worked towards a collaborative understanding of our desired product and presented a roadmap that was easy to understand yet highly descriptive in terms of end results and deliverables.

Goji Labs built a set of client-facing apps to streamline analytics reporting and media collaboration. They worked with us through the entire ideation process, helping to clearly define the end product in its entirety as a concept. They then moved through wireframes, prototyping and design, UX, workable mock-ups, and multiple levels of testing before completing the final development and release.

We worked with a team lead and relationship manager through the entire process. As the project progressed, they brought in members from different departments, including design, UX, and development.

We were looking to offer something that hadn’t been done before, and the end product has really taken our client services to a new level that isn’t experienced elsewhere in our industry.

Right from the initial engagement, Goji put a lot of emphasis on the management processes. We were incredibly pleased with how they moved us through each aspect of the project while keeping us involved through an intentional and efficient feedback process.

No, not at all. We would use Goji and the team again in a heartbeat.

Overall Score It was an absolutely exceptional experience.
    The scheduling was very accommodating. We have a busy, dispersed team, and Goji always found a way to make the schedules work.
    For the product we received, their pricing was spot on. We wanted a premium product and were looking for an exceptional team to create it.
    They delivered exceptionally high quality from beginning to end.
    We have already referred Goji and would not hesitate to do so again.

Mobile App Development for Startup

"Their thoughtful input changed our product for the better."

Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2018

Goji Labs built a mobile photography app. The project included discovery, wireframe and UI design, and backend development.

Venice, California
Charlie Mason
President & CTO, Heavy Lifting, LLC

The app successfully ran complex algorithms and tracked user locations.  Goji Labs was reliably communicative and accessible. Their prompt responses, creative ideas, and clever input made the development process smooth.

Our company developed a mobile app for photography. I was the president and CTO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Goji Labs?

Goji Labs served as our IT department for this project.

Our goal was to build a mobile photography app that combined ease of use with location-based features that incentivized users to meet offline.

We selected Goji Labs because of a recommendation from an associate.

We hired Goji Labs to develop the mobile app. Their work included discovery, wireframing, UI design, and backend coding.

We worked with the two principals at Goji Labs, who interfaced with engineers and developers.

With the help of Goji Labs, we built a functional, stable product. It's a relatively complex app that uses unique algorithms to find user locations and trigger actions.

They were always reachable, easy to communicate with, and available for in-person meetings as needed. They responded to voice calls and text messages instantly.

Goji Labs became a member of our team by contributing creatively, not just technically, to our project. Their thoughtful input changed our product for the better.

Due to the distributed nature of their engineering team, some deliveries took longer than we preferred. That's typical, but it's the only area I can think of.

Overall Score This is based on my overall experience with them.
    I never had an issue with availability or scheduling.
    Considering the effort made and work done outside billable hours, the value was great.
    Their work always functioned as needed or was quickly remedied.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Gold