Mobile & Web development company

We create web services of varying functionality and complexity; our team has an extensive background in developing high-load projects. We build a friendly and intuitive front end for an exceptional user experience and a robust back end for a stable performance of your product.

Full-Cycle Development: research, design and prototyping, development, publishing, maintenance, and further improvement of your products

We are experts in identifying and solving complex business problems

•  IT
  • Banking
  • FMCG
  • Telecom
  • Merchandising and Logistics
  • Consulting

Moscow, Russia

Development of mobile and web applications for major brands: Yandex, Kaspersky Lab, ABBYY, HeadHunter, Otkrytie Bank, Sberbank, Alfa-Bank, Promsvyazbank, Gazprombank, Rutube, TNT Club, Rostelecom
Heads Up Image

Heads Up

Heads up display (HUD) a system for displaying information on the car's windscreen, without limitation driver's vision. Smartphone link with HUD happens via blue-tooth. - Java - Bluetooth - JSON

Talent Cloud Image

Talent Cloud

Talent Cloud is a remarkable package of communications, practice and educational events for high school and university students to help them choose a professional path and make a good start in their career. Social media, social networks, website development, co-working.

CTI-teleportal Image

CTI-teleportal

The project for the CTI, telecom. group.
Goals: to view and purchase videos.

OTT, iOS, Android, media player

Pay Travel Image

Pay Travel

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/pay.travel/id914919063?mt=8 Pay.Travel - the best financial services to pay for travel services. Objective-c, GIS, payment gateway integration.

PSB-mobile (Prom Svyaz Bank) Image

PSB-mobile (Prom Svyaz Bank)

PSB-mobile is a mobile banking app for payments and E-commerce. Touch-ID login https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/psb-mobile/id548000415?mt=8 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=PSB.Droid&hl=ru

Rostelecom News Image

Rostelecom News

Rostelecom is Russia's leading long-distance telephony provider, telecommunication сompany. We've developed for them a corporate news application for iPad. Intranet development.

App Development for Telecommunications Company

"Globus LTD's knowledge about the most recent technologies is unparalleled."

Globus LTD handled the extensive development of the mobile application in accordance with the requirements. They are to continue working on a second project with the company.

Spain
Mohamed Daher
Computer Engineer

The first project was successful with its bugs fixed on time. Globus LTD delivered the project in a quick turnaround time, however, there were some delays in the bug fixes due to minimized resources. Their extensive technical knowledge and skills made them highly recommended.

I am a computer engineer, and I do my own development work. I used to develop software and mobile applications for small and mid-sized companies, and then worked as a project manager for a telecommunications company. I currently am completing my MBA [Masters of Business Administration] in Spain and am working on a start-up project.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Globus LTD?

I first worked with Globus LTD during my time at the telecommunications company, we needed to outsource the development of mobile application project. I am currently working on a project for my MBA, and I used Globus to help me develop a prototype.

We had an existing platform, but needed more extensive development work for the mobile app. We gave Globus the requirements for the app, and they completed the project.

How did you come to work with Globus LTD?

I was introduced to Pavel [Korotkiy], CEO at Globus LTD while I worked at the telecommunications company.

The first project was around $20,000.

The first project that we worked on together has been completed, but I am continuing to work with them for my second project.

The first project was successful. The client was happy with the results, all bugs were fixed on time, and everything went well.

How did Globus LTD perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything went OK. I'm a project manager myself, and I was dealing with the project manager from Globus LTD. There were minor delays, which is normal in the technology sector, so it was not a deal-breaker.

What distinguishes Globus LTD from other providers?

Globus LTD's knowledge about the most recent technologies is unparalleled. If I have an idea, and I need a developer who is going to propose the best solution for it, Globus is the perfect match. They know what else is out there in the sector, and they know which solutions best fit the requirements of the client.

Is there anything Globus LTD could have improved or done differently?

They are very quick to deliver the first round of the app, which is great. However, they immediately minimize resources after that step, and when I need bugs fixed, it takes almost as long to get them fixed as it did to develop the app in the first place.

Overall Score .

App Dev for Mobile Startup

"They can handle anything from big to small, which is very convenient for me."

Globus handled native Android app development projects, various design elements, and URL customization on an ongoing basis.

Israel
Gal Levinsky
CTO, Mobile Development Start-Up

Globus provided an excellent work with the user interface. The team's responsiveness was exceptional, with their ability to answer any development issue with expertise.

I work at a technical startup that helps mobile developers increase revenues for their applications.

I am the CTO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Globus?

We have been experiencing a high demand for projects from our customers, so we needed to increase our development power to answer the influx of business.

Globus provides a variety of development services for me. They help me with native Android app development, various design elements, and URL customization. Their experience with Android development goes beyond the average skill set. They help me with complex tasks that require high expertise.

How did you come to work with Globus?

We first met via LinkedIn. They actually approached me. They were one of the few firms that had very open flexibility in terms of demand. They didn't require me to commit to a minimum amount of time, which was important to me because my company is a startup, and it's a little unpredictable.

Our total spend with Globus is between $10,000 and $50,000.

The project is ongoing. I actually consider them a part of my team. From time to time when there is a need, I'll outsource some of the development to them. They are always available, and they always provide a high-quality product when I need it.

I don't have any metrics because they are more involved with the back-end, not with the marketing. The most important thing for me that they have delivered on is that they just get the job done, every time. They do a lot of great work with UI [user interface], which directly impacts the user, but there is no measurable success I can give.

How did Globus perform from a project management standpoint?

There are a few management aspects that contribute to Globus's project management. They give me the flexibility to choose what tasks and projects I need them for, and they allow me to decide my level of involvement. As a young startup, I often find it more convenient to work one on one with a developer and to be able to discuss the details. Their project structure allows me to work as efficiently as possible.

What distinguishes Globus from other providers?

Globus is very responsive. What I like most about working with them is their ability to answer any of my development needs with very high-quality work. They allow me to be as flexible as I need regarding timelines and tasks. They can handle anything from big to small, which is very convenient for me.

Is there anything Globus could have improved or done differently?

No. They are very responsive so, if I'm having any issues, I can just tell them directly on the spot, and they will immediately take action.