Digital Marketing and Website Development Agency

Globalhunt is engaged in offering a wide range of digital marketing services, including SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM, Web Design and Development services. Our young and dynamic team carries out a series of innovative proprietary tools and algorithms to offer a high level of service experience.

, India
  • India

Website Dev for Electronic Repair Shop

"I’ve never met such a dedicated, skilled team."

Apr. 2019 - May 2019

GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd designed and developed a professional website. They performed digital marketing services after the platform launch.

California, United States
Arthur Khachatryan
Managing Director, DAN’S TV & ELECTRONICS

The target audience has responded positively to the new platform. GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd excelled at conforming to the timeline and project requirements. They are a responsive, skilled team with a positive attitude.

I’m the managing director of DAN’S TV & ELECTRONICS. We repair a wide range of electronic items, and we sell used televisions.

For what projects/services did your company hire GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd?

We hired GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd to design and develop a website for our business.

We wanted to create an online presence that would increase business exposure. Ideally, the platform would help us gain new customers.

I found the team after researching vendors online.

They designed and developed our website. They also performed digital marketing services to enhance the site’s visibility and increase sales.

Four specialists were involved in the project.

They delivered a wonderful website exactly on schedule. After launching the platform and marketing services, I quickly received an amazing response from customers.

I’ve never met such a dedicated, skilled team. The project manager was always available to answer my calls, and team members were always responsive on Skype and Whatsapp.

Whenever overtime work was required, they eagerly embraced the task. I strongly recommend the highly skilled team at GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

No, their work met all our requirements.

Overall Score They displayed great team work.
    They are well-organized.
    The cost was in my budget.
    The site is excellent.
    I would highly recommended the team.

Website Dev & Digital Marketing for Flower Delivery Service

"I was impressed with their timely delivery and proper understanding."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd. revamped a business website to increase visibility among search engines. The team also assisted with digital marketing and branding of promotional items.

New York
Jason Edmonds
Owner, NY Flower Guy

GlobalHut Technologies Pvt. Ltd. delivered quality work and services before the agreed-upon deadline. Their team was committed to producing the best results. Communication is never an issue. Their team is direct and understanding.

I’m the owner of New York’s leading online flower delivery service provider. We specialize in personalized service with a delivery speed that has met the needs of clients for a decade.

We hired GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to make my website more attractive and for branding and promotion of our products.

We wanted a beautiful business website, and to gain visibility across search engines.

We found them online. After looking at their portfolio and finding that they satisfied our requirements, we contacted them for their services.

GlobalHunt Technologies Pvt. Ltd. assisted with web development and digital marketing. Per the latest trends, their team crafted our website with a new design. They also came up with ideas to gain visitors and potential customers.

We worked with a team of five. Our main point of contact was a project manager.

We received the product before the deadline. This helped us go live earlier.

The project manager managed his team efficiently and did an excellent job. He was ready to answer any questions and concerns.

I was impressed with their timely delivery and proper understanding. We had direct contact with the project manager and experienced no communication gap.

They do an excellent job. Hopefully, they keep it up.

Overall Score They're the best IT company in terms of quality work and timely delivery.
    Their scheduling was excellent.
    The cost was easily affordable and reasonable.
    They deliver quality work.
    Yes, I would.