Boost Your Business

Get Savvy Digital is a Full-Service Web Design and Marketing Firm in Dallas, offering Custom Website Development, Logo Design and Branding, Search Engine Optimization, Website Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Blogging and Content Marketing, Online Advertising Services and more. We serve small to medium-sized businesses in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Area and across the United States with affordable and scalable digital marketing services.

2019
Dallas, TX
  • 1810 COMMERCE ST
    Dallas, TX 75201

MBSentinel.com, BrianPlansTravel.com, TheGlamourPaws.com, SarahSelects.com

PawPad.com E-Commerce Image

PawPad.com E-Commerce

We built PawPad.com as a sister site for Charlene Baxter of Ft. Worth to help her showcase her new Pet Grooming and Training facility and sell products online. This shares a product database and blog assets with sister site TheGlamourPaws.com, also owned by Charlene Baxter.

BrianPlansTravel.com Image

BrianPlansTravel.com

We built this Custom Travel Blog to help owner Brian Barr start an Online Travel Consultancy to engage with online travel communities and enthusiasts with helpful travel tips and advice. Brian is very happy with the value he received for his new business as well as the display and functionality of his new custom website.

SarahSelects.com E-Commerce Image

SarahSelects.com E-Commerce

We built a Custom E-Commerce Website for Sarah Selects Online Boutique to help Sarah easiliy manage her online store and sell her jewelry and decor products to customers across the country. The site is custom-coded in .Net with Payflow Pro integration for payment gateway and a custom backend admin for content control. Website features include e-commerce, photo upload, custom admin, lead generation form with database, Google

Maps integration, email notifications, online reviews, wish list, user account creation and management, and more.
TheGlamourPaws.com Image

TheGlamourPaws.com

We built two Custom E-Commerce Websites to help owner Charlene Baxter promote her Pet Grooming Businesses in Fort Worth, Texas and to Sell Pet Grooming Products Online. The two websites TheGlamourPaws.com and PawPad.com were custom built in .Net with a Shared Shopping Database as well as shared blog assets. Charlene is happy with her new websites and looking forward to see how it helps her businesses grow!

MBSentinel.com Image

MBSentinel.com

We rebranded MBSentinel Enterprise website and launched a direct-to-consumer digital marketing campaign on Google, Facebook, and YouTube in order to help the owner, Jeff Kutas scale his startup operation and acquire VC funding with improved digital assets.

Web Dev, PPC, & Digital Marketing for Parcel Safe Company

"Sarah has implemented the work agreed to in a timely fashion. She’s very responsive and isn’t afraid to work late."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

A firm hired Get Savvy Digital to change its website, help develop a GoogleAds campaign, and manage its social media. The web work was done in HTML, they created a LinkedIn, and managed other media platforms.

Arlington, Texas
Jeff Kutas
Co-Inventor & Founder, MB Sentinel Enterprises LLC

Contacts have been increased because of LinkedIn. Although the work is new, the firm has confidence that Get Savvy Digital's work will result in more people coming to the site and higher conversions because of the quality of the webpage. They're communicative, responsive, and meets deadlines.

I am the co-inventor and founder of MB Sentinel Enterprises LLC. We are a mailbox and parcel safe manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

I was looking for a marketing agency to help elevate the existing platform that we had.

Sarah (CEO & Founder) made changes to our landing page, built our LinkedIn profile, and helped us develop Google Ads campaigns. She also helped us thing through marketing campaigns like a Facebook Ads campaign.

She built the landing page in HTML from scratch. They manage the entirety of our social media accounts now for Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.

Sarah was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

I found Sarah when I was searching on LinkedIn for a marketing agency. I was impressed with their previous work history.

We’ve spent over $10,000.

We’ve worked together since November 2019, and the work is ongoing.

We liked the work she did on our website so much, that we gave her a tag on the bottom of the page. It’s a little soon to measure any improvements from digital marketing, but she cleaned up the funnels to allow for further benefits.

We’ve had an increase in contacts because of LinkedIn and people coming in saying they came from our PPC ads. She’s helping people come to our site and then making our site nice enough to have conversions.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Sarah has implemented the work agreed to in a timely fashion. She’s very responsive and isn’t afraid to work late.

Having our contact person lead the production work is very important to me, and Sarah did a great job at both. You have a conversation with her about the scope of your work and she ensures she gets it done because she knows how to get it done.

She’s a great fit for us.

Don’t be afraid to express your ideas and have her figure them out.

Web Blog Dev & Design for Travel Agency

"I’m incredibly impressed with the appearance of the website."

Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Get Savvy Digital developed and designed a travel blog website using .NET. Leveraging their expertise, the team translated preliminary ideas into a fully functional product.

Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
Brian Barr
Owner, Brian Plans Travel

The website Get Savvy Digital created has received extremely positive feedback. The team worked quickly and affordably to deliver a visually appealing, unique website without compromising on quality. Their strong communication skills and unceasing support made for a seamless project.

I’m the CEO and owner of Brian Plans Travel.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

I’m starting a travel company and the first part of the project was to come up with a travel blog to start generating traffic and interest. The travel industry is flooded and there are lots of travel blogs, so I didn’t want a cookie-cutter blog; I wanted something a little more custom and designed. That’s why I hired Get Savvy Digital.

I knew more about the idea than the mechanics of getting the blog done, so I relied heavily on Get Savvy Digital. I gave them a general idea of what I wanted to do in the form of very rough sketches.

They took the idea and ran with it, setting up the custom website using .NET. Sarah (Founder & CEO) was the point person between me and the engineers. So, I would give her high-level requirements and she would translate them. She made sure that I had everything I needed, such as SEO, which I hadn’t even thought of. The team also helped me test the website.

My main point of contact was Sarah and she had a team working with her.

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

I met Sarah at a social event and she showed me a couple of websites that she had done mainly for herself. She also showed me a generic website that they were working on and it looked really good. It didn’t look like a cookie-cutter website; it was clearly professionally designed, which is why I decided to work with Get Savvy Digital.

We worked with them from December 2019–February 2020.

I spent about $700, which is a much better deal for a custom website than what other vendors were offering.

The website is up and we’ve put it through extensive testing. It’s looking quite good. I’ve shown the website to a couple of people and everyone has commented on how nice it looks. As far as quality, it’s great.

There were a couple of minor issues, which is normal when adding content onto a website, but the team was really quick to address them.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication was excellent. Sarah was good about shepherding the project through. Whenever they weren’t working on a certain day, they would always let me know that the project was on a temporary hold. Additionally, when an element of the website didn’t go well with the vision, they would tell me and then advise me on what would work better.

The cost was amazing! In addition, I’m incredibly impressed with the appearance of the website — the colors match and they used a nice selection of images.

No, I have no complaints whatsoever. They probably could’ve got it done a little faster had I responded quicker, but having a day job made that difficult for me. I didn’t have any fully-formed ideas before we met, but Sarah was able to take what I did have and easily interpret it to complete the project.

They were quick to get it done.
    I wish I could give them more than a 5-star rating.
    Sarah was really on top of it to make sure that I got a quality project.
    I would highly recommend them.

PPC for Hospitality Management Company

“They really dug into the research in order to understand what’s driving the inquiries we’re receiving.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Get Savvy Digital managed digital marketing for a hospitality and management company. This included PPC and creating Google tags. Then they provided reports on different metrics.

Manager, Property Management Company

Get Savvy Digital improved the site’s performance for certain keyword groups. The team conducted thorough research and were very proactive, ensuring project success. They were effective communicators and stand out from competitors for their attentive service.

We’re a hospitality and property management company and I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

We wanted to rebuild a campaign to make sure we were attracting the right visitors and improving our conversions

We hired them for digital marketing and PPC.  Together, we built the framework for the campaign from the ground up. We had some Google Tags integrated into forms. We tracked cost per click, conversion rate, traffic to the site, and Share of Voice.

We had a main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

We found them on LinkedIn. We were using a large PPC company, but we wanted personalized attention. I also wanted them to be local so I could meet with them from time to time.

We’ve spent a little more than $1,000.

We started working together in October 2019, but it’s ongoing.

We recorded 30% Share of Voice on our keyword grouping for two of our top competitors. So, we’re very happy to be in the top three for our keyword group.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their approach was very proactive, especially regarding communication. I didn’t give hard deadlines, so I can’t speak to that. And we used Basecamp because I asked them to use it.

They really dug into the research in order to understand what’s driving the inquiries we’re receiving. They did a good job providing coverage of different groups.

They could improve project scoping on website changes.

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Home Health Care Service

“They were very responsive and communication has been great. They’re very thorough and accessible.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Get Savvy Digital created a home health company's online presence, managing their reviews and social media accounts across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. They also assisted with SEO.

Garland, Texas
CEO, Ultimate Home Health Care

The team at Get Savvy Digital consistently puts out high-quality work managing the accounts. Their posts are professional and look great. Their team is responsive, communicative, and accessible.

I’m the CEO and owner of Ultimate Home Health Care, a home health and hospice company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

We didn’t have an online presence. We had very little social media and wanted to grow it.

We wanted to grow our reviews across multiple sites and grow our social media exposure. They also helped us create social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, posting and managing those accounts.

They also did some SEO work. They created separate pages for different cities we operate in to help improve our rankings in those cities. Also, they helped us change URLs.

Sarah (Founder/CEO) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

I saw Sarah’s car that she drives around Dallas with. There was an ad on the side for her business, and we went from there.

We’ve invested around $2500.

We’ve worked together since February 2020.

They created our social media profiles, and we have close to 250 followers on Facebook and around 50 followers on our other platforms. Also, she’s put together quite a few posts that are professional and look great.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive and constantly put out quality work. They do a great job working daily and managing our web development team.

Perhaps more visibility. It’s not a problem that needs to be fixed, but something that could be improved.

Understand your own business and its goals prior to going in. If you understand exactly what you want to do, you should be good to go.

Google Ads Campaign for Advertising Agency's Client

“I felt very comfortable and confident with what she was doing.”

Apr. - Oct. 2019

Get Savvy Digital teamed up with a marketing agency specializing in Facebook Ads to implement Google Ads campaigns for a third-party client. They conducted keyword research to inform the work.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Dina Pruitt
Owner, Glowfly Marketing

Despite not being given metrics and goals at the start of the project, the team successfully got the cost per conversion down to $5 and the conversion rate up to 6%. They impressed all stakeholders with their attentive attitudes and willingness to contribute their own thoughts to the effort.

I’m the owner of a marketing agency that specializes in Facebook Ads.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

In addition to the services I was providing them, one of my clients wanted to boost their digital presence with Google Ads. I don’t specialize in that, so I brought on their team to help out.

For this project, they handled all aspects of Google Ads implementation. I provided them with some initial keywords to get started on the work. Then, she conducted keyword research to optimize ad campaigns for Google.

There were times that I acted as a middleman for communication between their team and my client, but when they needed to discuss issues with conversion set up and implementation, they spoke directly with each other. They always kept me in the loop, though.

We worked exclusively with Sarah (CEO & Founder, Get Savvy Digital).

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

I know her from previous work together at the same company.

We spent about $1,000 on the project.

The project lasted from April–October 2019. That also accounts for a period when the project had to be paused for a few months.

We were looking for increased conversions and for the cost per conversion to be below $15. The client didn’t provide metrics for us, so I came up with them myself.  Despite having to start the campaign without set metrics in place, she preserved. She got the cost per conversion well under my goal. Once we got conversion tracking in place, the rate was well under $5 with 6% of people converting. We ended up with 87 registrations, so I was pleased with the results of the campaign.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

She’s thorough, communicative, and responsive. When she indicates that she’s going to complete a project, she follows through. I find that to be a rarity in the industry.  She sent reports when asked and provided clarification on details that we had questions about.

She’s responsive and thorough in her work. Additionally, they’re great at keeping me in the loop. There was never a point in time when I didn’t understand what was going on. They were communicative and asked all the right questions. She wasn’t relying on me for instruction—she was clearly the expert in this area. I felt very comfortable and confident with what she was doing.

When she sent me her initial campaign report, it was heavily numbers-based. I requested an analysis to go along with the data, and she was able to follow up with that. So, I don’t have anything negative to say about her work.

Make sure they understand your goals going into the project. They’re a goal-oriented team, so clear communication of goal upfront is key to success. If you’re clear with your project details, you should be set.

Overall Score From beginning to end, she was professional and could handle our needs.
    She nailed project management.
    I think she’s could’ve charged more if she wanted to.
    She met all of her goals and benchmarks. It was all positive.
    I would absolutely recommend her.

Paid Media Management for Digital Marketing Company

"She can be trusted with our clients and accounts, taking a ton of pressure off of our agency."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Get Savvy Digital constructs paid search campaigns for several third-party clients, providing monthly reports on a growing number of partners. They continue to take on new clients and manage projects.

Director, Digital Marketing Agency

The point of contact has reduced costs significantly, successfully optimizing several campaigns. Her attention to detail, trustworthiness, and time management skills made her an asset to the client. Despite a few technical issues, she boosted the visibility of many agency partners.

I'm the Agency Director for a boutique digital marketing agency in Dallas, Texas.

For what projects/services did your company hire Get Savvy Digital?

We hired Sarah to help us build, manage and report on paid media campaigns for various clients.

The objective was for ads and campaigns to be strategically built to deliver traffic to the client site at the best cost while still keeping focus on conversion as a goal.

We initially hired sarah full time though our online recruiting efforts. She was sharp and detail oriented and had been in the agency world managing large budgets for sometime. She had the experience we were looking for and needed to bring good service to our clients.

Sarah has built (and continues to build) campaigns for many of our clients, and in some cases she is handling nearly the entire client engagement when the project is focused on Google Paid Search. The campaigns have been successful and Sarah's attention to detail has been a tremendous help when it comes to managing and monitoring the campaign spends. She also delivers monthly reports for a growing number of our clients and attends monthly reporting calls where she presents the results and outcomes of the ongoing campaigns.

Sarah typically works with an Account Manager on our team who provides campaign briefs and direction for building and tracking performance. She then executes on those campaigns on behalf of ou team, then delivers reports on how those initiatives are performing.

Sarah has significantly reduced the spend of several of our client's projects by better optimizing campaigns that were set up by other agencies. Her reports are delivered on time to our team and her presentation of them is well received by clients. Sarah also has been entrusted with reporting on spend across agency accounts and keeps our team informed through a detailed form she put together earlier in our work with her. This was a tremendous help in gaining visibility into our overall media spend and performance across the agency.

Sarah works efficiently with her time and provides weekly reporting of how and where she is spending that time for our clients.

Sarah is sharp and knows how to get the most out of Google Paid Media. She has also reached out to Google on behalf of a client when campaigns are not delivering as they should be. She had taken time to work with some clients very closely and in a way that meets their workflow needs. She can be trusted with our clients and accounts, taking a ton of pressure off of our agency.

Sarah, is exceptional at Google paid media and her knowledge is well formed, but she still learning the ins and outs of Bing and Social Media paid campaigns.

Usually available but sometime difficult to reach.
    She is a bit pricey, but because she is efficient we've been able to place her strategically on various accounts.
    Detailed and reports have been delivered as expected.
    She is smart and knows Google Paid Media.

Media & Ad Campaigns for Digital Marketing Company

The agency is very knowledgeable about Google Ads, and we’ve been able to leverage that expertise.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Get Savvy Digital offers SEO and marketing support for projects involving third-party clients. The team lead offers services such as paid search marketing, ad campaigns, and performance analytics.

Cade Herzog
Principal, On Target Digital

Given her impressive knowledge of SEO, the team lead continues to be a valuable resource for the client. The client continues to leverage Get Savvy Digital’s expertise and reliable support. The detail-oriented leader ensures that she has a complete understanding of ongoing management.

I’m the owner of a full-service digital marketing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Get Savvy Digital?

We required a partner to provide us with the bandwidth that we have difficulty supplying internally.

Get Savvy Digital has been primarily involved in implementing and managing paid media for our third-party clients. That includes paid search marketing, visitor remarketing, and display campaigns. Sarah (Founder & CEO, Get Savvy Digital) also performs social media marketing, spearheading Facebook and Linkedin ad campaigns. Lastly, she provides analytics and reporting work for us.

I work primarily with Sarah.

How did you come to work with Get Savvy Digital?

Sarah was recommended to us through another agency we engage with.

We began working in August 2018 and have an ongoing relationship.

Although we can’t share specific metrics that would pertain to different third-party clients, we’ve been very pleased with their work. The agency is very knowledgeable about Google Ads, and we’ve been able to leverage that expertise. Sarah has always been detail-oriented and diligent about asking about ongoing management. We’ve really enjoyed working with her.

How did Get Savvy Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Sarah’s extremely responsive and detail-oriented. We’re always looped in on her work and progress because she’s very communicative, which is helpful. We’d mostly speak over the phone but we’d meet in person on occasion.

Her ability to follow up is excellent, and that’s really important to us. She also has a great grasp of knowledge while being willing to learn more.

I’m not sure whether she’d be interested in taking her work in a more technical direction. We rely on her for her SEO strategy and expertise, but not for implementing the tactical pieces of it. We were always curious as to whether she wanted to learn the more applied aspects of it.

I would be communicative about your main areas of competency. In an area requiring more hands-on technical work, you might need another resource to compliment Get Savvy Digital. Beyond that, they're a great audience and follows instructions well. You shouldn’t have any trouble outlining and executing a project.

SEO & PPC for Prescription Savings Program

"I was impressed by the level of detail and knowledge that they brought to our project."

Jan. - Aug. 2017

Get Savvy Digital provided SEO and PPC support. They made various recommendations, including improving Google Ads efforts, establishing geo-targeted campaigns, and repurposing YouTube videos.

Tucson, Arizona
Steve Asmussen
Brand Marketing Specialist, ScriptSave

The efforts from Get Savvy Digital have contributed to a hugely significant jump in monthly visitors and an impressively lowered cost-per-click. Their team ensured a smooth collaboration, using tools and communicating effectively. Their expertise made them a true partner.

ScriptSave provides prescription discounts for consumers. As the Marketing Brand Specialist, I ensure continuity of our brand, handle PPC advertising, social media posts and advertising, and assist with SEO work.

For what projects/services did your company hire Get Savvy Digital?

Sarah helped us with technical and on-page SEO, geo-targeted PPC campaigns, and improving our overall PPC strategy.

We wanted to improve our organic website traffic, downloads of our app and conversions on specific metrics. Sarah helped on all counts.

I had worked with Sarah when I was at a different company in another state, where she helped my company gain top-of-the-page Google rankings.

After a couple of kickoff meetings and review of our assets, Sarah made a series of recommendations for areas of improvement, which included: - Changes in bid-type and campaigns for Google Adwords - Creating campaigns for Bing and Yahoo - Creating geo-targeted campaigns to boost consumer awareness in a specific 5-state region - Re-purposing existing YouTube video to build campaigns for Youtube

On our side the team was primarily composed of myself and the VP of business development, but our I/T developers were included in several of the technical SEO calls. From Sarah's side, she had assistance from SEO writers and a graphic artist.

With Sarah's assistance, we increased traffic to our website by more than 50K visitors/mo and decreased our CPC by $2/per.

The workflow was easy, using Basecamp, which we were all familiar with.

There are no areas for improvement. Sarah helped our team understand what we needed to do to bring our PPC and SEO efforts in-house. Our I/T department was thoroughly impressed by the depth of knowledge that Sarah delivered on.

We have several remote folks, so fitting everyone's schedule was difficult at times, but Sarah as almost always able to accommodate us.
    Very reasonable, particulary when compared to prices charged by Bay-area agencies.