Managed IT Services You Can Trust

Geeks Solutions is a managed IT services provider with a diverse, multidisciplinary, expert technical team ready to be deployed for technical support services to manage various IT managed services like server management, cloud management, infrastructure monitoring. With over 11 years of Professional IT services experience, our nationwide clients are consistently happy with our support to their business.

Clients consistently praise us for our consultative approach and results-driven engineering practice. We have a client base of more than 700 happy customers around the globe with more than 2000+ servers under our management for which we provide high-quality services.

Our services at a glance:-

If you are looking for an expert team to handle the technical aspect of your project or require any expertise consultation on your IT projects, please do get in touch with us at any time.

2007
Nasik, India
  • Chintamani Building, Gangapur Rd, Thatte Nagar.
    Nasik, MH 422013

24x7cloudmanagement Image

24x7cloudmanagement

“Cloud, the new Planet”

We provide professional and cost-effective support services on different Cloud Platforms to help enterprises develop, host, manage and scale applications on Cloud. We also provide technical support for designing, implementing and maintaining server environments using both SysOps and DevOps approaches.

Adoption of cloud computing can help you to reduce operational

expenses, boost innovation, unlock new possibilities, and realize your strategic IT objectives faster.
  • Cloud Consulting
  • Cloud Applications & Integration Services
  • Cloud Security Services
24x7servermanagement Image

24x7servermanagement

“Businesses need your expertise; your servers need ours!”

In addition, our experts manage all your server management requirements, the key dependency of businesses and enterprises on Linux servers/Windows Server to drive productivity, increase global presence, and garner greater sales has defined Server Management as a critical Information Technology Service for us.

We are India’s Premier

Server Management Company, Specialist & Provider. Equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and technical support center, We render world-class server management services and technical support for Linux and Windows Servers based on control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, SolusVM, Virtualizor & Virtualization technologies based on Xen, KVM, VMWare, and Hyper-V hypervisors.

24x7servermonitoring Image

24x7servermonitoring

“Crystal Clear Visibility with Powerful Monitoring”

Information Technology Ideation is an important process at which point servers play a vital role to simplify and optimize processes as well as deliver performance, enhance business continuity and innovate things for a better tomorrow. Server Monitoring is one of the key parameters of managed services for web hosts and enterprises. Our team at

24x7servermonitoring keeps your IT infrastructure in check, healthy and always ensures 99.99% availability.
  • Linux Monitoring
  • Generic Network Device
  • Domain Expiration
Server Security  Image

Server Security

“Safeguard Your Mission-Critical Data with Robust Security Services”

Security is a crucial feature to handle servers, it is even more imperative to keep critical client data safe and secure from malware’s, spyware, and virus and DDoS attacks. We, at perform robust server hardening to resist these malicious attacks.

• Cloud Server
Security
  • Linux Server Security
  • Windows Server Security
  • PCI Compliance
  • WordPress Security

Database Management

"Data, the new essential needs of Human Life”

Geeks Solutions provide and implement appropriate solutions for Data configuration in the desired environment with management and monitoring options. Configuring and managing server used for storing and accessing small to a large amount of data over a shared network or through the Internet.

Managed Database

• Backup & Recovery Management

• Upgradation and Migration

Staff Augmentation Image

Staff Augmentation

Hire a Dedicated Resource for the Growth of your business and maintain the complete transparency of the Project.

Our professional team is having a combination of a variety of skills in various Cloud Infrastructure, control panels, server platforms, project management, etc. Since we have been actively providing managed services since 2007 our team is having tons of experience in managing Cloud

Infrastructure, complex infrastructure and hosting environment. The skills of our team can be used to perform complex Technical issues, Cloud management, Server management, Network Operations, Security and software upgrades services, etc.

AWS Certified Engineer Linux Certified Engineer Window Certified Engineer Project Manager DevOps Engineer Database Administrator. Cloud Engineer Network Operations Engineer. Outsource Technical Support

Get Benefits of hiring dedicated resources
    • A Vast Pool of Talents
    • Certified Engineers

VPS/Dedicated Servers Image

VPS/Dedicated Servers

Dedicated Servers

Fully Managed Dedicated Servers, We take great pride in our line of Dedicated Servers, We put together every single one of our servers, component by component, so you can enjoy our masterpiece to the fullest. We know what hardware performs, and we use only the best of the best for you. With our Free Hardware Swap Guarantee, you will enjoy high performance and the peace of mind

knowing that if anything at all goes wrong, we are right there to rebuild it with our own hands. Virtual Private Servers (VPS)

“Fully Managed SSD VPS”

The term SSD simply means Solid State Drives. Working with the SSD VPS hosting-based server have been found to bet better as compared to other normal VPS hosting. This is because the SSD VPS hosting like the Linux an example of SSD based VPS hosting significantly speeds access time of website and database and e-commerce applications.

Cloud Server Development for Internet Company

"I’ve worked with other companies on different projects, and they couldn’t do what Geeks Solutions could do."

Jan. - Aug. 2019

Geeks Solutions set up a cloud service for a mobile app development company. They worked with a multi-national team to implement the solution on Linux Ubuntu servers, which they continue to manage.

Durban, South Africa
    Asheer Jaggessar
    CEO, Walit

The team’s setup met all requirements. Geeks Solutions provides top-notch customer service, filling each request and accommodating the client’s work schedule as needed. Their resources, technical expertise, and smooth workflow stood out the most.

I’m the owner of Walit, a mobile app development company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Geeks Solutions?

We decided to build our own cloud service, and we hired Geeks Solutions to set it up for us.

Geeks Solutions configured and made the whole software setup on our Linux Ubuntu servers. We’re operating as a cloud hosting company now, similar to Google Cloud and AWS.

We worked with Jayant (CTO, Geeks Solutions) and one other person from their team.

How did you come to work with Geeks Solutions?

I found them at an expo in Hong Kong. I spoke to them, they got back to India, gave me a call, and we started from there. They looked promising at the expo, and I thought I’d give them a chance. I’d worked with other companies before, and they were hopeless. Geeks Solutions knew everything I needed.

The total is 20,000–30,000 South African Rands (approximately $1,300–$2,000 USD).

We started working with Geeks Solutions in early 2019, and we finished in August the same year.

Geeks Solutions is continuing to manage the servers and give us extra support, making sure our clients are happy. Whatever we needed to do, they helped us do it.

How did Geeks Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Geeks Solutions did everything we asked for. Their team set up the servers correctly and took our schedules and work processes into account. They also worked with our teams from different countries around the world to get us set up.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The Geeks Solutions team can handle anything related to server migrations or installations. They know everything about setting up and managing the software, and they have the right resources for it.

Geeks Solutions worked according to our schedule.
      I haven’t had any problems working with Geeks Solutions.

Server Management Outsourcing for Digital Solutions Company

“If they can help us, they will.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

As a third-party vendor, Geeks Solutions manages and maintains a cloud-based server infrastructure, which also supports ERP and CRM hosting. They’ve assisted with several complex migrations.

Spain
    Harsh Sharma
    CEO, Fairhall Solutions

Geeks Solutions acts as a true partner, providing flexible solutions and reliable technical support. Despite the language barrier, they work seamlessly with in-house resources and are unfailingly helpful.

I am the CEO of Fairhall Solutions, an IT and digital marketing agency based in Spain and India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Geeks Solutions?

We were looking for a professional provider that could manage, maintain, update, and restore our servers. At first, we tried managing our web servers in-house, but it was expensive since we had to pay people 24/7.

Since we specialize in cloud solutions, Geeks Solutions designed and set up a scalable infrastructure. They helped us choose the right operating system and security tools. Most importantly, they provided backup and restore architecture and optimization. They worked with our internal team so that we could offer web, CRM, and ERP hosting to our clients.

I am usually in contact with 6–10 people daily. When there is something more serious, I will get in touch with their CTO who resolves the issue or organizes his team to do it.

How did you come to work with Geeks Solutions?

We found Geeks Solutions online. I got in touch with them, and they convinced me with their certifications. Initially, we tried another vendor in Spain, but it didn’t work out.

We began working with them in October 2016, and the work is still ongoing.

The Geeks Solutions team have done whatever we have asked. They’ve done quite a lot of complicated migrations without any problems.

How did Geeks Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

It has been quite easy to work with them, even though the majority of my team speak Spanish and the Geeks Solutions employees are not native English speakers. They are responsive and flexible, instead of always looking at the contract to see what is there. We haven’t had any issues when it comes to tickets.

If they can help us, they will. They suit me perfectly because they are a small business and essentially work as an extension of my team.

Everyone has room for improvement, but I couldn’t ask anything more because we work well together. I could have gone to a much bigger provider, but that would have cost me more. I would have to be more disciplined in asking for things, which wouldn’t suit me because we often need help immediately. A bigger company wouldn’t be as flexible. We don’t want to get into difficult emails or project plans because that doesn’t work with us.

It is important that you submit a clear request. Explain things in detail and don’t expect the person you are working with to know what you are thinking. If the client asks professionally, Geeks Solutions will do their part.

Any delay is because of the kinds of projects we give them.
      The cost is significantly less than what I would pay here in Spain. Plus, I get better service.

Server Management for Surgery Centers

"Whatever I’ve asked them to do, they’ve done it."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Geeks Solutions build and manage both Active Directory and file servers for a network of surgery centers. Their team works on a project-to-project basis.

Jake Topanian
    IT Director, miVIP Inc.

Geeks Solutions completed the server project. They are professional and resolve all issues. The time zone difference sometimes leads to some miscommunication and delays, but the work and value are excellent.

I’m the IT director and chief security officer at miVIP Inc. We operate a network of surgery centers around the United States, including New York, Las Vegas, and Miami.

What challenge were you trying to address with Geeks Solutions?

We’re beginning to do HIPAA audits, and we needed to roll out Active Directory services due to changes in our systems.

Geeks Solutions built three Active Directory Servers and three file servers. The work was project-based, not an ongoing contract.

I worked with Jayant (CTO, Geeks Solutions). I also talked to the owner over the phone.

How did you come to work with Geeks Solutions?

I found them through a Google search. I looked at the company and saw they were a good fit. After they proved they could do the work with smaller projects, I let them work on the server.

We invested $2,000–$3,000 with them.

The engagement began in November 2018 and is ongoing. The work is done on a project-by-project basis.

Geeks Solutions completed the servers and have moved onto another project. The server management and work have been effective. Whatever I’ve asked them to do, they’ve done it. Jayant is very knowledgeable and well-trained.

How did Geeks Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicate through phone and email. They’re professional and they respond to me if I have any problems. The only issue with project management is that my mornings are their nights, so sometimes I need to stay up until 2 a.m. to speak with them.

The price is very affordable. We asked them to do a very specific project, and they succeeded.

They could add some more technicians to their team. Having someone to troubleshoot during my working hours would be good. If I have a problem during the day, I can’t call them during work hours, which has happened in a couple of minor instances. As a health care provider, it’s important for us to be up at all times.

You should coordinate with them to find the best time for a project.

Staff Augmentation for Online Solutions Provider

"Geeks Solutions had a genuine interest in our products, customers, and company."

Jan. 2015 - Aug. 2018

Geeks Solutions provided 24/7 support, augmenting internal efforts for customer service tasks. This included tech support, live-chat assistance, and occasional server work.

Australia
    Angelo Giuffrida
    CEO & Director, VentraIP

All key performance indicators were successfully met with Geeks Solutions on board. Their team lead trained and managed each assigned member, conducting a seamless workflow. Overall, they were highly responsive and engaging and delivered quality work.

I’m the director and CEO of an online solutions provider working with web hosting and domain name services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geeks Solutions?

We hired Geeks Solutions to provide staff augmentation from 2015 until 2018.

The goals for the project were to increase customer satisfaction, achieve first-response resolutions, and have inquiry turnaround within an hour, all on a 24/7 basis.

We had engaged with Geeks Solutions on a past project and they were very helpful and skilled, so we chose them again for augmenting our internal efforts.

The project involved providing front-line technical support to our customers for their inquiries about our services. This included responding to online inquiries, live chat questions, and performing back-of-house tasks on our servers.

We were assigned a tech support lead who led Geek Solutions’ team.

The project was a success. Our customers were pleased and key performance indicators were continually met. Eventually, we decided to cease engagement with Geeks Solutions as we wanted to focus on a different market segment that wouldn't require further staff augmentation.

The workflow was fantastic. Each member of Geeks Solutions’ team was treated as an internal employee but was being managed and trained by their appointed tech support team lead.

The response time and engagement from the staff was second to none. Geeks Solutions had a genuine interest in our products, customers, and company, and was very keen to go above and beyond the line of duty.

Training could be improved slightly, however, this pertains to our own training process for external team members, so it’s not necessarily Geeks Solutions’ problem. It would’ve been helpful to have pre-existing frameworks in place to have direct one-on-one training with their team members.

Overall Score I’m very happy of our time working with Geeks Solutions.
      Geeks Solutions handled the scheduling and rostering, and accommodated our trends.
      Geeks Solutions was competitive and offered a great value for the money spent.
      Their team was prompt and quality was good.
      I would highly recommend Geeks Solutions for somebody looking for staff augmentation services.

Server Management for IT Company

"Our servers work perfectly, even four years after the initial setup."

May 2014 - Ongoing

After installing and configuring a complex server system, Geeks Solutions provides ongoing 24-hour monitoring services and support.

Iasi, Romania
    Nicu Barbu
    Webmaster, SiteXdesign

The servers continue to operate seamlessly, thanks to responsive automated monitoring software and an experienced support team. Geeks Solutions has reduced the in-house staff’s workload, peripheral tasks, and time demands. Consistent and reliable, they possess unique technological expertise.

I represent a web programming company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geeks Solutions?

We hired them to manage our web hosting servers.

Our goal was to outsource all of our server administration requirements, from maintenance and upgrades to system surveillance, so that we could better serve our customers.

Geek Solutions was one of the few companies experienced in installing our unique RAID hardware controllers configuration.

Geeks Solutions installed and configured our servers and is now responsible for their proper function and maintenance.

Geeks Solutions provides full staff for 24/7 server monitoring.

Our servers work perfectly, even four years after the initial setup. Geek Solutions has saved us substantial time, allowing us to handle the issues we specialize in.

Geek Solutions has an excellent reaction time. They respond to any request for SEO or programming within ten minutes.

With their automated server monitoring services, any parameter or overhead function emits an automatic alert; this enables the support team to quickly intervene.

All communication is currently conducted in English; personally, we would like to use more French.

Overall Score This is one of the best companies for outsourced managed IT services.
      The price is reasonable.
      We have been very pleased with the quality,
      I am very likely to refer them.

Server Management for Web Hosting Provider

"They are dedicated to their customers."

Apr. 2010 - Ongoing

Geeks Solutions continuously monitors Linux CentOS servers for stability and security. In addition to support, they also offer technical consulting.

Paulo Santos
    CEO, Hosting Marketers

Server optimizations have helped conserve internal resources. Geeks Solutions' skills, especially regarding Linux and cPanel servers, have enabled them to solve a variety of issues. A reliable team, the group has facilitated seamless collaboration throughout the partnership.

My name is Paul Santos from Hosting Marketers, we offer cpanel web hosting and media servers, red5, ffmpeg and wowza streaming engine.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geeks Solutions?

All our servers based on Linux Centos are fully managed by Geeks Solutions, due to the softwares we use we have to maintain a continuous balance between stability and security. Geeks Solutions does that every day very well.

keep all the different services on our servers stable and secure. Use Geeks Solutions to let us know how to optimize our servers and so increase our capacity.

in 2010, one of our servers was damaged and could not boot, datacenter and our previous servers managers did not help at all, hours offline on an important production server. With the forum at webhostingtalk.com I found Geeks Solutions who seem reliable and able, since then I haven't looked back.

Geeks Solutions has been our technical support provider since 2010. Since then they have been our best partner in every way. They have always taken the extra steps to be sure we understood what we were dealing with even though many of the issues were unrelated to the services we were buying.

They helped us learn to protect our business from many of the dangers on the net. Additionally I can always count on Geeks Solutions to provide just in time services when my in house staff does not have the time or know-how. Their excellent staff and quick response times are something you rarely find in today’s businesses.

Inderjit the CEO and Jayant our most helpful server admin. Nowadays there is also Pritesh, who seem to be very capable.

Well some months ago we with their help reduced from 3 servers to 1 optimized box, saving the price of 2 servers.

Nearly 10 years of daily communication between us and them, never once we had any issue.

They are dedicated to their customers. their knowledge of Linux and cpanel servers.

Yes, there is always space for improvement. I would suggest that they take time to review every single ticket by a senior admin, sometimes the answers are from 1 level admins and not helpful. also when an issue arises they should explain clearly what they doing to fix it and estimate time when it will be solved. This could improve.

Overall Score 5 stars, they are the best.
      easy. they quick.
      very affordable.
      One of the very best servers managers in the world.
      certainly.

KVM to VMware Migration for Business Consultancy Firm

“I was impressed with their focus, dedication, and communication.”

July 2019

Geeks Solutions implemented and tested a prototype migration from KVM to VMware servers.

Watford, UK
    Steven Barker
    Director, Silvermere Consulting Limited

Geeks Solutions completed a complicated migration within a tight schedule. The team was always available and displayed technical expertise that sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m the director of Silvermere Consulting Limited, a company that provides project delivery and business analysis consultancy services. We also run TruCloud.io, a cloud infrastructure company that provides cloud services to emerging markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Geeks Solutions?

We needed help with a prototype migration from Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) servers to VMware servers.

We wanted to see if we could migrate virtual machines (VMs) from one environment to another successfully and safely.

KVM migration takes several steps, so we needed a team that was familiar with the process of moving VMs correctly and efficiently.

Silvermere Consulting Limited manages our virtual server environments. For this project, we asked them to check if server images could be moved and if they remained operational once moved.

Our project manager worked with Geeks Solutions’ technical lead.

Geeks Solutions successfully moved the servers and completed the job on time.

It was great. They were always available.

I was impressed with their focus, dedication, and communication.

No, not that I can think of.