Custom software development in Boston

Gold

Galaxy is a web development & mobile app development company established in 1998. With over 1000+ projects delivered to over 200+ clients, we provide technical expertise with 24/7 support.

Our first and most important job: to help our clients understand the totality of the technology landscape and conceive, design, implement, and support solutions that fit their needs – and budgets.

Area of expertise

• Mobile apps- Android, iOS and Hybrid (phonegap)
  • Open Source Developement

• Madurai 625001

Staples, Netgear, PTC, TiVo, Sony, Wall Street Journal, Columbia University,

Custom Software For Patient Monitoring Image

Custom Software For Patient Monitoring

Brings together all your health care providers. We developed the desktop-based application through which patients and their healthcare providers could connect for routine exams, sick appointments and so on with features like:

• Browser-based video conferencing
  • Video encryption for doctor-patient confidentiality
  • In-call device switching support
  • Signal strength indicators
  • Pause,
mute, private messaging
  • Scheduling (create, confirm, cancel, reschedule, etc.)
  • Multi-medical device integration.

Construction Software for Contractors Image

Construction Software for Contractors

The software helps contractors discover new opportunities, make better decisions, and drive real results with features like:

• Centralized inventory management
    • Bid tracker
    • Appointment bookings
    • Resource management
    • Reporting and Analytics.

Custom Jewelry Valuation Solution Image

Custom Jewelry Valuation Solution

Valoux is modern day storage that keeps your jewelry's past and present, future proof.

Galaxy Weblinks developed the website with features like real-time valuation, insurance quotes, and membership module.

Mobile App For Connecting Consumers With Repairmen Image

General Knowledge Assessment App Image

General Knowledge Assessment App

Custom T-shirt Designing Tool Image

Custom T-shirt Designing Tool

We redesigned a t-shirt design tool and added functionalities like: Social media integration, Order Management, Variable Price calculator, Multiple Payment Gateway Integration, etc.

Custom Pendant E-Store Image

Custom Pendant E-Store

Online Training Platform Image

Online Training Platform

A global provider of technology platforms and solutions that transform how companies create, operate and service the "things" in the Internet of Things (IoT)

Apart from the usual training solution capabilities, customized requirements included:

• Integration with the current Angular2 internal management system.
    • Forum with a lot of gamification rules.
    • Extensive focus on building a strong
    assessment system.
  • The flexibility of selecting specialization aka “course track”.
  • Live audio-video streaming capabilities.
  • Many to many mapping of specializations and courses.
  • Forum integration with the training platform.
  • Adaptive timeline based on the user’s learning pace.
  • Progress-based badges and certifications.

Custom LMS, assessment and eLearning Platform

A customizable software which brings along eLearning solutions to various industry segments. It primarily hosts Learning Management Solution to facilitate online training, e-learning, online quiz, and e-assessments.

E-commerce Platform for Furniture Image

E-commerce Platform for Furniture

Fundraising Platform Image

Fundraising Platform

Custom School Management Software Image

Custom School Management Software

Cost Comparison Tool for Patients  Image

Cost Comparison Tool for Patients

Galaxy Weblinks developed the web app with the following features:

• Instantly verify coverage information and respond to patient inquiries.
    • Increase patient trust and satisfaction with clear cost information.
    • Clarify financial responsibility and avoid costly billing confusion.
    • Provide real-time cost estimates, based on the patient’s current deductible and co-pays.

Dev Partnership for Construction Software Firm

“They go above and beyond what we ask and make great suggestions for new technologies and solutions.”

Jul. 2014 - Ongoing

Galaxy Weblinks augments the development arm of a construction management company. They work primarily within a Java and PHP stack to integrate functionality and technology into existing platforms.

Atlanta Metro Area
    Chief Data Scientist, Software Company

Galaxy Weblinks works well within an agile system and their consistency makes sprint planning easy. They provide good alternative options when problems arise and they keep bugs to a minimum. They are team players and strong communicators.

We are a construction management company. We develop software that helps construction companies mitigate risk through intelligence. I’m the chief data scientist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Galaxy Weblinks?

We needed more developers who understood what we are trying to accomplish.

Our industry is very competitive, so I can’t give too much detail of their exact involvement. They work primarily in a Java and PHP stack and we used to use .NET. Some of the technologies included document management, OCR, and resource planning. They helped us integrate other technologies into our platform, including automated time entry and analytics.

I work with a project manager and a team of developers that fluctuates between three and six, depending on the demand.

How did you come to work with Galaxy Weblinks?

They were recommended to us. I gave them a smaller project at the beginning to test their capabilities. They proved themselves and have since become a full-fledged partner.

We’ve spent around $100,000 so far.

We started working together around July 2014 and the relationship is ongoing. I’ll travel to India to meet with their team in November.

We are a very agile company and plan out sprints each week. We determine how many story points the team can handle, based on their historical track record. They are very consistent and make our planning easy. We couldn’t ask for a better partner. We can anticipate the number of bugs, their cycle time, velocity, and other metrics. They contribute to the platform that captures all that information, deliver what we ask, and document the story within our agile system.

Bugs are minimal and they understand what we’re trying to do. They ask questions when they don’t understand and provide alternative suggestions when we don’t know how to solve a problem.

How did Galaxy Weblinks perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Pivotal Tracker and have daily video calls. We have 15-minute standup meetings each morning where we touch on what they’ve completed and on new action items. Communication is stellar.

They ensure great customer satisfaction. If we ever disagree, they are willing to see our point of view so we can come to a mutually beneficial conclusion. We have a great relationship and they work with us to understand us.

I can’t think of anything they could do better. We always work through our problems and are constantly discussing ways to resolve issues. They go above and beyond regarding what we ask for and make great suggestions for new technologies and solutions.

Web Design for Women's Clothing Boutique

"What I really loved about Galaxy was that they understood what I was looking for."

Galaxy Weblinks overhauled a website from a design standpoint. They created a user-friendly, high-quality design with easy access links. The team also worked with Magento code to make inventory details clear.

Hawaii
    Owner, Women's Clothing Boutique

The project was completely quickly and efficiently over the course of a couple of weeks. The updated site worked well, and the team was fluent in the necessary programming languages. Galaxy Weblinks explained the process in a language the client could understand and were receptive to feedback.

I’m the owner of a boutique that sells women’s clothing and swimwear that are primarily designed by Hawaiian designers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Galaxy Weblinks?

At the time, we were working with people with an IT background but little design background. Our original programmers were not very creative. They were able to do the technically necessary aspects of the website to integrate it with our point of sale system. However, from a consumer standpoint, it didn’t really look the way we wanted it to look. There was no flow to our site. We operate with a point of sale called Windward which integrates through Magento through our website. Magento was already set up by the two people that we work with, but there were some glitches on the site.

I contacted Galaxy Weblinks to assist us with cosmetically revamping the design elements of the website. Just to give them an overview of what I was trying to achieve, I sent them a couple of screenshots of what I was looking for from other websites. Because of social media, I wanted to make sure that our website had easy access links. These would connect people to our Facebook and Instagram pages as well as our mailing address for future contact.

Galaxy Weblinks mostly did surface-level design. The only thing they really got into was my inventory, which is uploaded every month. Every evening, it would update the website. When the original website was done, people couldn’t clearly see the detail of what sizes were available. Galaxy got the Magento code and worked within Magento itself to change things and make sure that everything updated in a way that was visible to the consumer.

How did you come to work with Galaxy Weblinks?

I found them through a design website where you put your job up for bidding. You state your budget, and they either agree or not to do the task for that price. I had three or four offers along with Galaxy Weblinks. We had a good rapport with Galaxy Weblinks. They were clear on what they were able to achieve and could speak my language in terms of what I was looking for. This made it an easy choice to select them.

How much have you invested with Galaxy Weblinks?

We spent less than $1,000 on their services.

We started working with them in 2015. The project was done in a couple of weeks.

Galaxy was able to assist us quickly and efficiently, much more so than the local people. They put the new design together and fixed it so that the site would work well. They were able to do that in no time. In contrast, the people I was working with originally had to research about how it was done. It seemed like Galaxy was much more fluent in that language and programming language.

This was a basic revamping of my existing site, so nothing significantly changed because of the work. The IT people that I worked with previously in designing the site were really impressed with this kind of work being done so quickly.

How did Galaxy Weblinks perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was phenomenal. What I really loved about Galaxy was that they understood what I was looking for, and we did all this by email. You often wonder if something will be lost in translation, but in fact, it wasn’t. They were able to put my ideas right into place on the website, and then immediately asked me for my feedback. The job got done so quickly and for such a reasonable price that I was extremely surprised.

Our time difference would normally be prohibitive. However, the developer would respond to me within 24 hours even with the time difference. We would communicate late nights and early mornings, and it was no problem at all. They were always on schedule.

What did you find most impressive about Galaxy Weblinks?

Since I’m a consumer and not a web designer, it was nice was that they took the time to explain in writing how my request related to what they needed to do. That meant I understood the limitations and procedures involved in the process. It was amazing how well-versed they were. They must have done this many times before because they could encapsulate exactly how long it was going to take them and how much it was going to cost to do exactly what I wanted. Their knowledge was extremely high in the area, making it a lot simpler. Plus, they could explain exactly what they were going to do in terms of access to the site, passwords, and so on.

Are there any areas Galaxy Weblinks could improve?

In a situation like this, where I was asking them for specific changes, probably not. If I had given them a blank slate and said come to me with an idea, I have no idea how they would have fared in that respect. I suspect that they have the knowledge, and they would’ve come up with perhaps a better website than I originally have.What I really loved about Galaxy was that they understood what I was looking for.

Overall Score Very favorable. In fact, I even received follow-up messages from them periodically for about a year, just in case I needed something else done. I thought that was very nice.
      They did meet deadlines and were efficient in doing it.
      Their costs were significantly lower than anything I could have gotten here in the local market.
      They were on task as far as budget and time are concerned.
      Absolutely. It took the guesswork out of finding someone that you can actually trust to get the job done.

Android & iOS SDKs for Asset Mgmt. Service

"We've received positive feedback and, overall, we are extremely happy."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Galaxy Weblinks created mobile SDKs for the API of a cloud-based media asset management service.

Novi Sad, Serbia
    Nemanja Divjak
    COO, Publitio

Timely and professional, Galaxy Weblinks delivered on each requirement. Effective communication made for an efficient development process.

Publitio is cloud based media asset management service. My role is that I am one of founders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Galaxy Weblinks?

We hired them to develop Android and IOS SDK

Building working Android and IOS SDK for Publitio API

They reached out via email and we decide to go with them

Android and IOS development

They had team of people and we contacted with Animesh for all work, he was project manager.

We've received positive feedback and, overall, we are extremely happy. They did all the work on time and code is very good.

We were contacting with 1 member of their team and it was 100% effective.

They delivered on time and with quality!

Not at this moment

E-Commerce Site & SEO for Furniture Store

“We’re impressed with their readiness to accomplish any of our requirements.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Galaxy Weblinks designed and coded an e-commerce portal featuring office furniture. They now offer SEO and website maintenance.

Chennai, India
    Promoter, Furniture Store

Galaxy Weblinks has contributed significantly to business growth and brand recognition. They are highly professional, efficient, and dedicated to meeting expectations, qualities that have led to a long-term partnership.

I’m a promoter for an e-commerce company that sells office furniture.

For what projects/services did your company hire Galaxy Weblinks?

We needed help organizing our entire product line into a user-friendly and intelligent e-commerce portal.

Our goal was to have a wide reach across India.

Galaxy Weblinks was a referral from a friend.

After gathering our requirements, they gave us options and a quote. They developed the concept, designed the UI/UX, and launched the website. They continue to provide post-development services like SEO, website maintenance, and troubleshooting.

We’ve worked with designers, developers, coders, content providers, image optimization experts, and SEO management specialists.

In two years’ time, we have gone from being a city-based store to a pan-national brand. Currently, our website has over 500 new visitors every day, and this number continues to grow.

They have an efficient and effective way to manage projects. We have one coordinator for everything. They also use a dedicated online project management interface that keeps us up to date with progress and lets us interact with their team.

We’re impressed with their readiness to accomplish any of our requirements. They do everything in the most seamless way possible and with the utmost professionalism.

No one is perfect, but they come close to it.

Gold