Let's Move Forward Together

No-longer feel like your marketing dollars and strategies are fragmented. At FWRD, we build and implement a holistic strategy that incorporates Social and SEM together for a well-rounded, sophisticated plan to drive your company’s goals. We drive revenue and/or leads with advanced audience segmentation, hyper-targeting, and an appropriate marketing mix across all channels.

FWRD Digital
200 Broadway, Floor 3
New York , NY 10038

Digital Marketing and SEM for a Legal Advertiser

“FWRD implemented effective solutions that drastically increased our incoming leads.”

Sept. 2017 - Feb. 2018

FWRD provided digital marketing and SEM services, providing competitor analysis and assistance with call center volume in the process.

Director of Digital Marketing, Legal Advertiser

FWRD significantly increased business leads, allowing the company to continue increasing ad spend month after month. Their team is very focused on ROAS and is proactive in their approach in understanding client needs and business models.

I'm the former director of digital marketing of a legal advertising firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We had just lost an opportunity to capture a large marketshare almost overnight, so I was tasked with spending an extra $10,000 per month to generate leads.

FWRD performed an extensive analysis of our competitive space, taking their time to understand our business and complex model, as well as our budgets according to geographies, personas, and how to package certain keywords. They then developed a plan for generating leads, set up an ad campaign and SEM strategy, and helped us track incoming calls to our call center.

I worked directly with Sam (Founder and CEO, FWRD Digital), but he managed others on our account as well.

How did you come to work with FWRD Digital?

They were referred to us and it was evident right away that Sam was very knowledgeable in his field and would be sensitive to our financial model.

Our ad spend was about $10,000 a month, so it came out to about $60,000–$75,000 in total.

We worked with them from September 2017–February 2018.

FWRD implemented effective solutions that drastically increased our incoming leads. We were able to increase our ad spend month to month based on the results they were bringing in. If we would've had an enterprise system, I'm certain we would've been able to double or triple our ad spend.

How did FWRD Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. Sam was very responsive and sent daily and weekly reports. I continue to work with them in my new position at a different company based on my previous experience with them.

Their focus on return on ad spend (ROAS) sets them apart. Other companies couldn't care less about what happens after they generate more traffic, but FWRD's dedication to ROAS is unmatched.

Not really, but it would make things slightly easier if they had their an in-house landing page developers, so we wouldn't have to outsource that part of the creative process.

Define your expectations, have systems appropriately set up for high volumes of traffic, and make sure that FWRD is aware of the company's business model.

SEM for a Shopping Loyalty Program

"They’ve followed through on what they promised to do, which stands out."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

FWRD Digital supplied their SEM expertise for an online loyalty program. Additionally, their team developed a strategy for managing and analyzing leads through the site.

New York
Tom Haley
Senior Vice President, MyCloudUnion

The SEM services have contributed to better search result rankings on Google, resulting in more customers finding and using the site. The FWRD Digital team delivered hands-on assistance and extensive knowledge to aid in increasing traffic and sales. Their team provides ongoing digital marketing support.

I’m the senior vice president at MyCloudUnion, a loyalty marketing program that supports global retailers and brands. Consumer members earn points when they shop with one of our merchant clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We wanted to raise our brand awareness with merchants to increase our sales and traffic.

They helped develop our SEO/ SEM strategy. Their team also implemented a system that tracks where clicks come from so we can better understand our traffic.

My main point of contact was the founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with FWRD Digital?

I met the founder at an event with professional connections. We met again to discuss my company’s digital marketing needs, in which they helped us understand our audience and goals. They then presented the cost estimate for their services. After these meetings, I decided to hire them because I knew what I’d be getting for my money.

We’ve spent $40,000-$50,000.

We began working together in December 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Customers can now find us through Google searching for “loyalty marketing programs.” We now have a better understanding of where our leads are coming from and how to access them.

How did FWRD Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and capable, so I don’t need to be overly involved in the process. We communicate through email and, occasionally, the phone; the communication between our teams is solid.

They’ve followed through on what they promised to do, which stands out. All of the work they’ve delivered fulfills our expectations. Additionally, they have been knowledgeable and helpful during the process, and they thoroughly understand our business.

SEM for a Nonprofit

“FWRD's efforts helped us achieve about 25,000 conversions within just a couple of months.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

FWRD developed and implemented a strategy to enhance SEM campaigns and decrease CPCs, including a focus on both branded and non-branded terms and optimization on Google and Bing.

Senior Director of Online Marketing, Nonprofit

FWRD helped achieve a drastic increase in conversions through successful SEM campaigns. Their team brings experience, talent, and strong communication skills to the table. They're very responsive to client needs and schedules and a strong partner to have overall.

I'm the senior director of online marketing for a nonprofit education company.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We approached FWRD to help fine tune our SEM campaigns. Our original goal was to increase our conversions by 30% this year.

FWRD presented a plan of action to help us decrease our CPCs and increase conversions through SEM. Initially, they conducted an entire health check of our accounts free of charge and then developed a proposal for the scope of work. They also focused on both branded and non-branded terms, as well as an optimization on both Google and Bing.

We work directly with Sam (Founder and CEO, FWRD Digital).

How did you come to work with FWRD Digital?

A colleague of mine had worked with Sam previously and recommended FWRD to us. After speaking with him and going over the success he's had with other clients, we decided to give their team a shot.

Since FWRD's team has been able to deliver such great results, we've recently increased our budget to around $60,000.

We officially started working with them in April 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

How did FWRD Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Sam is great at keeping his line of communication open to us at all times. We usually meet once a week, and he sends out an agenda in advance. He's even made himself available while on vacation and out of country. If he ever can't get to something right away, he at least lets us know he's working on it.

I'm most impressed by FWRD's knowledge and ability to deliver results through SEM.

If anything, they could probably sell us on more services they offer (i.e., paid social campaigns), so we can continue to expand our relationship.

Have a plan of action in place that includes future engagement, so you can continue to evolve and improve outcomes.

While we're achieving conversions, their services are a little pricey for a nonprofit.

Digital Strategy for a Men's Clothing Company

“They're very conscientious and always make sure their client is happy.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

FWRD Digital oversees all the digital marketing and paid social campaigns, managing strategy development, and implementation. They also assist with Google AdWords.

Parke Lutter
Owner, Parke & Ronen

There has been a noticeable increase in traffic, conversions, and revenue. Experienced and organized, FWRD Digital goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their acumen and ability to guide the process earned them praise and trust.

I'm a founding partner and CMO of a menswear fashion brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We were going through a big organizational shift, moving away from the traditional model (when we were selling to other retailers) to selling directly to consumers. We were looking for a company to help us take our e-commerce model to a new level and develop a digital strategy.

They manage all of our digital marketing efforts. That includes everything from helping us strategize and target our prospects to running our paid social campaigns. In terms of Google AdWords, we had a rudimentary list of words we wanted to target, but it evolved as they helped us identify what is worth investing in and why.

I work directly with their CEO.

How did you come to work with them?

It was a referral through my network.

I started working with them in April 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

We get bi-weekly reports as well as Google Analytics reporting, so we can track the progress. We've already seen measurable growth in terms of traffic, conversions, and attributable revenue.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. They're very organized and have great insights. We usually use Google Docs to keep track of everything. It’s a very collaborative process and I can learn a lot from them (as an entrepreneur and a fashion designer, I don’t have much experience with digital marketing).

They're very conscientious and always make sure their client is happy. Also, they have a lot of expertise, so they bring great ideas to the table.

No, nothing comes to mind. I've been quite happy overall.

Have a clear scope of work and objectives. As they grow, they'll get busier, so it’s good to stay on top of your agenda.

Overall Score We've been very happy with them.

SEM for a Nonprofit

"I've seen an increase in traffic."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

FWRD provided SEO services, handling Google AdWords campaigns, on-site optimization, and meta-tagging of the website's pages.

Tammy Flores
Executive Director, National Stuttering Association

The short-term project proved extremely effective, increasing the site's visibility and driving more traffic toward it. They displayed excellent attention to detail, were meticulous in their work, and were able to effectively explain their activity and its results in an easy-to-understand manner.

I'm the executive director of the National Stuttering Association. We provide information and support to people who stutter, in addition to workshops, annual conferences, and family fun days.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD?

Our aim was to increase our visibility on Google, getting towards the top for relevant keywords, and generally enhancing any of the results to do with searches for “stuttering”.

We sat down and created a plan to move forward and increase our visibility online. Since we're a non-profit and we're not savvy in terms of Google AdWords or any other aspect of digital marketing, they were tasked with handling this. They took a look of our website in order to see what we could enhance and what we could get rid of—which pages were dead and what titles could be enhanced to improve their search rankings.

They also helped me implement some online forms to go with various applications and scholarship funds. This is still an ongoing process, as those change monthly and yearly.

Sam (Founder and CEO, FWRD) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with FWRD?

A member of the board recommended FWRD when we were looking for someone.

The cost of their work has been close to $5,000.

Deadlines moved back and forth because of my availability. The work covered a six-week period, but we still have an ongoing relationship.

They've gone over a couple of Google Analytics reports with me, and I've seen an increase in traffic, especially for pages onto which forms were inserted. The end-product was great.

How did FWRD perform from a project management standpoint?

They were meticulous and on-the-ball with anything they were supposed to do. Sam was easy to work with—we had a lot of back-and-forth over email, but if there was something I needed to stress the importance of, I could pick up the phone.

I appreciated their way of explaining the subject matter to people who don’t fully understand it. It was helpful to me, allowing me to inform my board what I’m spending money on and what is being done. I liked that they provided this information in layman’s terms, as well as the fact that they do what they say they're going to do. Attention to detail is important and they certainly have it.

It may be because my project was so small, but I haven’t found any downsides to them or the way in which they handled anything.

Enter the project knowing exactly what you want. I believe that this is how I got the best end-result, as I could throw different ideas out there and they caught them all. Once I knew exactly what I wanted, they ran with it.

SEO for an Addiction Nonprofit

“Their team showed a passion for constant improvement.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

FWRD digital provided PPC optimization strategies for a nonprofit. Their team reoriented existing keyword focuses to prioritize customer acquisition.

CMO, Shatterproof

Shannon Hartley

Their strategies increased client engagement and improved outreach capability. FWRD’s valuable insight and collaboration skills produced exceptional results.

I am the chief marketing officer at Shatterproof. We are a nonprofit focused on reducing the devastation caused by substance abuse and addiction.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We wanted to use our Google Ad Grant to drive acquisition of new constituents into our database.

FWRD helped us optimize our Google Grant by restructuring our previous keyword focuses to stimulate customer acquisition. They set up dashboards to manage PPC and track ongoing progress.

We worked mainly with the CEO.

How did you come to work with FWRD Digital?

I received a recommendation from a past partner.

We have spent $8,000 so far, but our full contract is for roughly $15,000.

We signed a yearlong contract beginning in February 2018.

We saw our highest rates of grant utilization, email acquisition, and PPC conversions after the first month of using their optimization strategies.

How did FWRD Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

The kept an up-to-date and detailed GoogleDoc that allowed smooth communication between our teams. We scheduled a weekly call to discuss progress summaries and key insights.

Their team showed a passion for constant improvement.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for SEO and PPC assistance.

SEO & PPC for a School Network

"What’s nice about FWRD is that they are true partners and they really care."

May 2017 - Ongoing

FWRD Digital runs SEO and PPC strategy for a private school network. Their work focuses on tracking higher quality leads rather than just more fewer quality leads.

Managing Director of Marketing & Communications, School Network

FWRD’s team has completely restructured SEO and PPC strategy, resulting in higher quality leads. Their level of care and skill has stood out, helping this one-year-old relationship continue to be a success.

I am the managing director of marketing and communications for an independent private school network.

What challenge were you trying to address with FWRD Digital?

We brought on FWRD as an agency consultant and partner to help us overhaul our paid search and paid social approach. We were seeing that we were generating results from paid search and paid social, but we were not necessarily seeing lead quality. We thought that perhaps our previous partner was not on top of the latest trends in the space, so we wanted somebody who would be a better partner for us.

When FWRD came on they restructured our entire AdWords account and how we executed our campaigns. They also shifted our paid social tactics to target higher quality leads. We usually attack each campaign by explaining what our goals are before FWRD comes back and gives us some strategy ideas.

We work with their founder/CEO.

How did you come to work with FWRD Digital?

A former team member of ours had previously worked with their founder.

We have been working with FWRD since May 2017.

We have seen an increase in our share of leads coming from paid search at a much more efficient cost per. We are spending less in paid social so we are generating less leads, but have actually seen an increase in qualified leads as a result of better execution, implementation, and tracking.

How did FWRD Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

At first project management was perfectly fine. We talked over email and phone regularly. However, we recently moved to Slack and a shared Google Drive which has greatly increased project management on both my end and theirs.

What’s nice about FWRD is that they are true partners and they really care. We are not a very large client, but we demand a lot. FWRD really understands that and delivers us the best possible level of service.

It is always helpful when people are constantly coming to the table with new ideas. FWRD already does that, but they could do it even more often. Regardless, they are really top notch.

You will enjoy working with FWRD, but you get what you put in. FWRD wants to feel like your partner, so let them be and truly let them in on what you're trying to accomplish.