Delivering on Promises.

Fullestop is a premier web design firm. We have been providing solutions to clients across the world for over 18 years and boast of extensive experience on website designing and website development projects. With over 5000 web design projects executed, we live and breathe the web.

Our processes insure that each project is developed with best practices and quality is not compromised while keeping your financial goals in sight. Currently Fullestop is being assessed for CMMI Level 3 and this means that we are a process driven company which focuses on quality and timely delivery for your projects.

Services at a glance

• 7/449, Opposite Hotel The Lalit, Malviya Nagar
    Jaipur, RJ 302017
  • Universal Business Centre, Suite No. 19, 2nd Floor
    Gurgaon

TIMEX, Clearasil, Vanish, PEUGEOT, Levers, Proctar and Gamble and more!

UdyanTea

An E-commerce website for hardcore tea-drinkers to purchase tea and can subscribe. Answer two simple questions about your tea preferences to help us gauge your palate. Select the subscription type on the basis of the number of cups you want to consume each month.

AvitaJewellery

We at Avita have years of experience in designing, creating and restoring fine jeweller, believing valued jewellery to bring pleasure for years to come. Many jewellery companies recommend having pieces...

Emdadat

Emdadat is Saudi limited liability company working on developing markets and enabling business to communicate and trade in secure, private and effective manners .

Feesaa

Booking, reviews and advices on hotels, resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and lots more!

FindYahan

FindYahan.com connects you with great people around you, who are ready to fulfill your requests.

TutaPoint

TutaPoint.com has provided expert online tutoring in math, science and world languages. In addition to TutaPoint.com's tutoring services, we also provide exceptional supplemental education materials, like books and videos.

CaraDiamond

Cara Diamonds has been in diamond and jewelry business for about 10 years now. They have developed a team of expert gemologists, design specialists and jewelry artisans. Every diamond they set and every ring they cast is made using the highest quality standards to ensure the jewelry will last a lifetime. Cara Diamonds specializes in custom-made rings and jewelry. Whether you are looking to bring an original creation to life or

to recreate a piece from your favorite designer, they can make it.

Neirbi Analytics

Neirbi Analytics is a data driven predictive platform that provides hotels and businesses with insight into how demand can be impacted by external conditions such as weather, events, gas prices, consumer sentiment and a dozen more variables.

Dastuk

Dastuk is an open B2B marketplace platform that bridges the gap between sellers and buyers from Asian countries.

TheePlatform

The e-platform has the smartest solutions for those who are with professional needs. Whether you are an individual member or a corporate, we can help you reach the professional level you deserve.

AvenueGrowth

Avenue Growth is a platform to ignite a passion for doing your best. It offers a Customer Acquisition solution. Which helps accelerate the growth of companies through an on-demand direct sales force. Not to mention, it can be activated instantly in any location.

Vending Cash Application

The app works with Bluetooth connectivity and helps us to make transactions at the touch of a button.

The concept successfully replaces the use of NFC cards and maintains a database of all the transactions conducted at the machine.

This enables the users to make payments across all vending machines with one common account.

TableReserv

TableReserv is a real-time online restaurant search engine, reservation, and availability platform focusing on providing a solution for Africa's growing restaurant industry.

Main Features:
- Search for restaurants by location, cuisine, restaurant type, price per guest, and features
- Gain access to restaurant menus, photos, hours of operation
- Reserve a table at the best restaurants in

Africa for free
- Reservations are confirmed real-time, no need to call the restaurant for a confirmation
- Review or Rate restaurants

SmartSeha

Smart Seha is an innovative platform that is changing the face of healthcare. When our members need to talk to a doctor, have a question about their medication, or need a second opinion, Smart Seha makes it as easy as picking up your phone.

The Call A Doctor service puts you in touch with a licensed physician in Dubai, while the Ask A Doctor service connects you to a network of over 20,000 specialists

worldwide.

Printland - Personalized Gifts

Shop from India’s online printing superstore with free Printland Android App. Choose from the huge selection of printing products like mobile covers, pens, pen drives, power banks, clocks and other products. Get great deals with substantial discounts, every day!

InvioPro

Invio pro is an automated mobile-phone based dispatch platform for the service industry. Invio pro aims to introduce safe, simple, cost-effective mobile-based technology to both the supply (service providers) and demand (consumers) sides of the distribution chain.

GoGet

Get affordable and reliable help to complete tasks on your to-do list. From dispatch, food delivery, gift shopping and much more. Our automatic fee calculator will suggest a fee based on distance, time and effort required to complete the task. We will then match your task request to a verified person called a "GoGetter" who will carry it out.

FindYahan

FindYahan helps you get things done Easily, Reliably and Quickly. Whether you need a Yoga instructor, need to hire a cook or looking to plan a party, FindYahan is the easiest way to Find and Hire the best Service Providers.

ComicHub

The ComicHub app is designed to synchronize your comic collection with any retailer on the ComicHub network. Just download this application and look at our huge selection of apparel with very convenient & secure checkout different methods.

BikerApparelOnline

Mobile application for bikerapparelonline, your home for top quality leather vests, jackets, chaps, helmets, denim at extremely affordable prices.

BakeHut

Bake Hut offers the widest range of egg-free products, it also specializes in organic wheat products. We have the widest range of pastries, Mini Pastries, Desserts, shot glasses mini donuts, live Chocolate fountain, Live making of cakes, Puddings, shortcakes and much more live making of chocolates also by our expert chef’s.

Custom Platform Development For Crowd-Funding Startup

"The site was functional and did what it was supposed to do."

Fullestop designed, developed and deployed a custom crowdfunding platform for filmmakers. The team managed the project from start to finish with oversight from the founder.

Pasadena, California
Founder, Crowd-funding Startup

Although regulations prevented the site's launch, it met all requirements in terms of form and function. Fullestop's project plan charted a clear course to completion. The team's flexible, diverse talent pool enabled them to manage each stage of the project with consistent levels of skill.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We were a crowd-funding website for films targeting college students. It was developed more than a year and a half to two years. I started developing it in July or August of 2012, then the Jobs Act happened, which theoretically opened up the gates, and all of a sudden there were a hundred or so crowd-funding websites being developed. Ultimately, the regulations from the SEC [Securities and Exchange Commission] never got promulgated in such a way to allow crowd funding as it was originally envisioned. As a direct result, I actually never got to launch the business.

You’re the founder, correct?

Could you describe the business challenges that you were attempting to address when you first approached Fullestop?

I had a clear vision, but no technical skills to speak of. I had the business plan and the vision, and I needed to merge that with technical people. I modified my expectations of what could be done based on what seemed feasible, both from a time and a cost perspective, and a skill perspective on their side, too. I needed them to come in and build my solution; and then help me successfully deploy it.

Please describe the scope of their involvement.

I used them primarily for the design and development. Like I said, I don’t have the ability to do any of the programming. I had to rely on them to build my solution well and within the scope of the requirements. I supervised their tasks directly and provided guidance when and where necessary.

How did you select Fullestop as your development partner?

I searched the Web for a number of firms that I felt might be able to perform the custom development. They were on a couple different websites, and I did some interviews with people that worked with before. I think they were Microsoft-certified developers, and that was something I attributed some merit to. After vetting them, we went step-by-step in drafting a plan, and then ultimately implementing it.

Could you provide a cost estimate for this engagement?

In the range of $25,000.

When was this project completed?

The project was completed in a year and a half. I don’t recall exactly when it was completed, though.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that might demonstrate the quality of their performance?

I can’t share much, because we never really concerned ourselves with figures and numbers. The site was functional and did what it was supposed to do. The reality is, once the crowd-funding thing took place in the States with the Jobs Act, there were out of the box solutions that would have done the same thing, whereas I’d built something from scratch. That situation really made my platform irrelevant.

When working with Fullestop, is there anything that you’d consider unique about their approach that distinguishes them from other vendors?

I haven’t really used another firm specifically for website development. I used some other folks for animation projects, also out of India. I generally had a lead contact that I worked with. There was an account manager, and then a technical lead manager. We’d have conference calls, and they’d bring in the guys who were actually doing the coding and development. They crafted the project plan, and progressed reasonably relative to the plan.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think Fullestop could improve as a service provider?

Sometimes, they were a little aggressive in terms of what they thought they could deliver, perhaps even unrealistic sometimes. That would lead to some delays and missed deadlines, which they could have done a better job communicating. That’s my only real recommendation. If they could just improve their communication regarding timelines and adherence to the deployment plan, that’d be great.

App Dev for Food Discount Platform

“We got a lot of value for our investment.”

Nov. 2017 - Sept. 2018

Based on a provided idea, FULLeSTOP built iOS, Android, and web-based versions of a platform to help users find deals and discounts at restaurants, bars, and cafes in their area.

Dubai, UAE
Sari Fayomie
Founder, Katshapp

The delivered product reflected the initial vision. Despite the slow development process, The FULLeSTOP team was responsive and effective in their workflow.

I’m the founder of Katshapp. It’s a dynamic platform to help users find food discounts.

For what projects/services did your company hire FULLeSTOP?

We needed a vendor to help us build out the platform.

We wanted a reliable solution that provides restaurants with a tool to increase their foot traffic and helps others find available discounts.

I did a quick online search and came across FULLeSTOP. After reviewing their portfolio, I reached out.

With a good understanding of our vision, FULLeSTOP helped us create iOS, Android, and web-based versions of our platform. Restaurants, bars, and cafes can promote their business through deals and discounts, and users can search the platform’s database to find those offers.

They delivered quality work that reflected our initial idea. It’s too early to share any concrete feedback at this stage.

They were very responsive.

We got a lot of value for our investment.

They could be a bit quicker. The development process took longer than we anticipated.