Specialised knowledge, experience and skills

We are ISO 17100 certified. For companies whose ISO certification requires cooperation solely with ISO standard holders, the case is simple. However, for all customers it is your guarantee that we meet strict service quality standards. We verify and document that each of our translators (native speakers of the target language and subject-matter professionals) can guarantee this quality and is continuously developing his or her qualifications.

Each translated text is proofread by another professional. Throughout the process, we use IT tools to facilitate the consistent application of client preferences in terminology and expressions and, crucially, apply documented quality control procedures at every stage of your order. Last, but not least, we participate in trainings, conferences and other translation industry events.

Polegate, United Kingdom

Medical Translation for Medical Devices Supplier

"The work always arrives on time and matches what we agreed on."

2017 - Ongoing

From-To LTD provides ongoing medical translation services for a medical device supplier. They’ve translated medical education movies, brochures, and catalogs among other materials.

Poland
Elżbieta Koenig
Manager, Intersurgical

From-To LTD delivers accurate translations on time and error-free, making them stand out from competitors. Their team keeps in contact and meets the client’s requirements in every project. Their professionalism, diligence, and precision stand out.

I am the European manager for sales and marketing for Intersurgical, a medical devices supplier.

What challenge were you trying to address with From-To LTD?

We needed someone to help us with medical translation.

From-To LTD performs medical translation for medical educational movies, catalogs, and brochures. In each case, I send them the materials I need to be translated and they provide me with an offer as well as a timeframe. They have done quite a few jobs for us, and the service has been perfect. They are currently translating a 200-page catalog containing a lot of information.

I communicate only with the owner of the company, who then passes the task onto their team.

How did you come to work with From-To LTD?

My friend recommended them to me.

We have spent €2,500 (approximately $3,700 USD).

We started working with them in 2017, and the work is ongoing.

The feedback is very positive. Based on my medical background, they are a very professional company. In a lot of experiences in previous years where I always had to correct most of the translation. This has been the first agency where I didn’t have to make any corrections to their work.

How did From-To LTD perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate by email and telephone.

The work always arrives on time and matches what we agreed on. There haven’t been any changes during our cooperation. That means it has been very positive and we feel we can rely on them.

No, I don’t have any negative comments.

I would definitely work with From-To LTD in the future, and I would recommend them to others—they are very reliable.

You need to pay for quality.