Helping you achieve your mission is our mission.

Framework CareFree™ Managed IT | Security | Cloud is laser-focused on delivering CareFree™ business technology solutions.

Our proactive methodology and world-class response times guarantee efficient, agile, and scalable growth across your organization.  We combine data-driven intelligence, advanced security defenses, and a high-touch customer service experience that bridges gaps between people, process, and technology to dramatically reduce risk in an increasingly complex and dynamic technology and cyber-threat landscape.

Helping you achieve your mission is our mission.

Framework is self-funded and self-motivated with a unique business model which focuses on empowering our employees through a sense of collaborative ownership while investing in their career development.  This has led to Framework CareFree™ IT | Security | Cloud being selected 101 Best & Brightest Companies to work for 5 year after year.

2008

• Jackson Park Hospital
  • McCormick Foundation
  • Portland Cement Assocation

Managed IT Services for Editorial Content Company

"They really listen to what my needs are and make sure they're recommending something that will meet it."

Framework Communications was selected to maintain HCM's information technology framework, from the server to desktop serving mainly as the IT department of the company.

Chicago Area
Cheryl Myers
Manager of Technology and Design, Human Capital Media

The client spoke highly of their responsiveness and their willingness to troubleshoot problems and then explain how to prevent them in the future. Framework Communications went beyond expectations.

We are Human Capital Media. We are an integrated editing and publishing company. We publish magazines and have websites with the same content and also do live events.

I'm the manager of technology and design.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Framework Communications?

We've been with some managed service providers for the past three to five years. We were not getting good service from that company at all. We went and interviewed a few different service providers to replace them.

Framework Communications was responsible for maintaining all of our IT [information technology] framework, so from desktop to server to network. We also rely on them for general consulting on those matters – mainly being our IT department.

How did you come to work with Framework Communications?

We started with five companies and interviewed three of them. They were all personal referrals from other companies. We did a three-part interview session and had a list of questions that we asked each one. We liked the answers they gave so we went with them.

The cost of their work has been less than $10,000 each month.

We started in May 2015.

We get reports from them on call times and tickets responded to. They've been great. Even having low expectations because of our previous company, they go above and beyond. We have 50 people, and our technology is not in the best shape. They're very responsive. They follow through really well and make sure that if they don't hear from a customer or if they need more information they follow up with us.

What distinguishes Framework Communications from other providers?

Framework Communications is really good at not just going in and fixing something and charging us for it. One thing my internal IT guy has said – they're really good at saying, "I can show you how to fix that." They are my IT because I trust them. I trust they're looking out for my best interest. I feel like they go the extra step to understand what I want. No company is the same as another with their IT needs. They really listen to what my needs are and make sure they're recommending something that will meet it. They're not afraid to tell me if I'm making the wrong decision and explaining to me why.

Is there anything Framework Communications could have improved or done differently?

When we first started they were ready to go. We're pretty busy – hey ran right into the project, and I wasn't ready yet. They jumped ahead of me. I said something to them to slow down, and they were very willing to work with me on that.

But my only fear is that they're so great, I wouldn't want to see them get too stretched out and not be able to be as attentive to my needs as they are now.