eCommerce Done Innovatively.

We fuse the art of sales with science.

To win at eCommerce, Amazon or traditional, a seller needs both intuitive understanding of buyer behavior and application of complex mathematics. People skills can only get you so far. Numbers express exactly the how, what, when, and where of buyer behavior. It’s our job to interpret these numbers using calculus and experience to answer who the customers are and why they buy. Once we define and understand the audience, we can target and sell to them with scope and precision.

We aren’t freelancers. We’re a team of the best eCommerce minds in the industry. Our expert full-service Amazon account managers, online marketers, UX/UI specialists, and full-stack developers will serve your needs with cohesive, data-driven strategy and unparalleled technique.

Santa Monica, CA
  • 1100 Broadway
    Santa Monica, CA 90401

Sunkist, Ageless by Hasbro, Resourceful Supply, General Chemical Corp, Velopro, Particle, Survivors Paradise, Artisan Luxe

Ageless Innovation by Hasbro™

33% Increase in frequency of POs

30%+ Increase in PO value

20% ACoS reduction

6.5% Average ACoS on Amazon Canada

Prior to working with FME, Ageless Innovation had seen minor success using PPC campaigns within Vendor Central, but needed assistance to realize the full potential of their product listing and marketing

efforts.

Ageless Innovation engaged with FME to achieve a needed boost to their total sales from PPC and increased purchase orders from Amazon. In Vendor Central, the total sales metric translates to increased PO quantities from Amazon, so FME built a comprehensive strategy toward that goal.

Product listing optimization is an essential task, but on Vendor Central it is one that comes with more restrictions and requires creative solutions to succeed within Amazon’s policies. Despite these challenges, FME conducted thorough keyword analysis and successful optimization of the listings. Additionally, FME designed A+ content to enhance the brand image and increase the conversion rates of the listings.

Following the improvement to the product listings, FME focused on deep optimization to the PPC campaigns. This resulted in a reduction in ACoS from 15% to 12%, as well as a boost to total sales, resulting in an increased Amazon order volume. Ageless Innovation has since reported to FME that they are receiving 33% more POs from Amazon with each PO requesting around 33% more units.

Sunkist

Well-known and respected brand Sunkist has a line of fruit and vegetable juicers and sectionizers that are available for both home and commercial use. Their online sales potential was limited to a nearly unusable website that failed to properly represent the quality of their brand.

Sunkist approached FME to build and restructure their digital presence with a strategy that is appropriate for a well-established brand.

The first focus was to rebuild their e-commerce domain. This included all aspects: all front-end and back-end build, writing of all content, and shooting and editing of all product photos. The resulting website was a clean, branded build that promoted an effective sales funnel and optimal product information. This user-friendly design was tested live at a trade show, where Sunkist representatives were immediately able to process customer orders with ease despite never previously viewing the newly built site.

FME is now working to expand Sunkist’s reach through marketing efforts and on other sales channels, including Amazon.

E-Commerce Design & Advertising for Spiritual Lifestyle Brand

“Fountainhead Marketing Engineers set me up for success as my company continues to grow.”

Mar. - June 2019

Fountainhead Marketing Engineers re-designed an e-commerce site and migrated it from Wix to WooCommerce. They also launched a PPC campaign on Facebook.

Melissa Behr
Owner, Clarity

Fountainhead Marketing Engineers delivered a user-friendly, functional, and beautifully designed site, which internal stakeholders believe will generate sales and long-term success. The team’s marketing approach was creative and effective, creating an ROI on the Facebook PPC campaign.

I’m the owner of Clarity, a boutique inspirational and spiritual lifestyle brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Fountainhead Marketing Engineers?

I hired Fountainhead Marketing Engineers to develop my e-commerce site and provide digital marketing services. I wasn’t making sales on my existing Wix site.

Fountainhead Marketing Engineers set up my vendor account on Amazon and listed my products. They re-designed my e-commerce site and migrated it from Wix to WooCommerce. Their team also did ads on Facebook, including a PPC campaign.

I worked with Camron (Business Development Associate, Fountainhead Marketing Engineers), Ryan (CEO and Founder, Fountainhead Marketing Engineers), and Laura (CMO, Fountainhead Marketing Engineers).

How did you come to work with Fountainhead Marketing Engineers?

I had been working with a publicist who didn’t know a lot about Amazon. He also charged me monthly, but I wasn’t seeing the results that I was paying for. I found Fountainhead Marketing Engineers online, and they seemed to know a lot about Amazon. They also offered a clear billing system, where we’d approve all of their hours.

We spent around $15,000­–$20,000.

Our work together spanned March–June 2019.

I now have a user-friendly and functional e-commerce site. The design is not only aesthetically pleasing but also matches my brand. Fountainhead Marketing Engineers set me up for success as my company continues to grow. The Facebook PPC campaign has paid for itself.

How did Fountainhead Marketing Engineers perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rank them highly for project management. I received a weekly follow-up phone call. We also communicated via email.

They proposed great marketing ideas. I was impressed by how creative their Facebook ads were.

I’d recommend specifying one contact person within Fountainhead Marketing Engineers.