Digital Marketing Agency

Folsom Creative is a Digital Marketing Agency that works with growing businesses. We provide marketing discovery, strategy, optimization, promotion, and reporting services.

Fort Collins, CO
  • 2834 South College Ave. Site C
    Fort Collins, CO 80525

Web Dev & Design for Social Media Marketing Agency

“Working with Folsom Creative was by far the best experience out of 7-8 other partner agencies over six years.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Folsom Creative formulated a web development strategy to plan a future-proof, scalable platform. During the redesign, they integrated a payment feature with the CRM and calibrated blog content for SEO.

San Diego, California
Colton Bollinger
CEO, Jumper Media

Folsom Creative’s redesigned site attracts 130,000 more unique monthly site visitors than its predecessor. Lead generation funnels they’ve built have catapulted ARR from 1.5 million to 6 million annually. Remarkably rapid responses and full transparency fostered a promising, long-term partnership.

I'm the CEO of Jumper Media. Our company offers social media marketing for businesses internationally. We currently have about 3,200 clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Folsom Creative, Inc.?

Our website had been built on Wix when I first started the company. As we grew, it became a burden to integrate with all the third-party services we were using. I reached out to Brandon (President, Folsom Creative) to find the best approach for a sustainable long-term strategy for our brand's web platform. We partnered with Folsom Creative to conduct a full redesign that would easily scale.

Folsom Creative suggested the right foundation to serve as the new site’s framework. They went through an extensive design process with my in-house team. Once we found the ideal appearance and aesthetic that fit our brand, they implemented our platform within two months. It includes a billing integration with our CRM system.

Our most important requirement was to maintain the site's creative quality that displays our innovative abilities to potential customers. Folsom Creative designed the exact look and feel to perfectly encapsulate our brand. They both built the backend and taught us about content marketing as a strategic partner. Leveraging our blog and the substantial body of content made it SEO-friendly.

Usually, I interface with the owner directly. We've also been on calls with a member of the design team.

How did you come to work with Folsom Creative, Inc.?

When we were doing social media marketing for a larger brand, our client outsourced e-commerce side web development and management to Folsom Creative. I had the chance to observe how they contributed to the project.

When we were considering rebranding and redoing our client-facing web platform, I talked to a few agencies. I knew I could trust Brandon and his team, having seen their demonstrated work ethic. Their approach to problem-solving and impactful solutions sold me on the idea of working together.

We've spent about $30,000 to date. We pay a monthly retainer for Folsom Creative to be our web development partner.

We started working together in February 2017 and have an ongoing engagement. Folsom Creative still advises us on web development. They’re the product owner for our client-facing marketing pages and WordPress site. As a software development company, we prioritize building products over internal digital marketing or lead generation. Their support has been critical to maintaining our focus.

Regarding web traffic, we went from 70,000 to over 200,000 unique visitors per month since we rebranded with Folsom Creative. The highly scalable web platform they set up enabled this growth. They’ve taken proactive measures like transitioning servers to prevent resource-related issues.

Folsom Creative provides guidance, design, and implementation for lead generation funnels that direct traffic to the sales team. It's hard to gauge exact metrics for the value they've brought in, but they've been integral to all our growth. We started at 1.5 million in annual recurring revenue and are approaching 6 million this year. The foundation for this success was built on lead generation, the new web platform, and reliable management.

How did Folsom Creative, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Brandon is the fastest e-mail responder I've met in my entire life. I usually hear back from him in a matter of minutes. We also hold meetings and speak on the phone. The team is responsive and proactive about communication. I can't emphasize that enough.

Folsom Creative's responsiveness and transparency stood out to me the most. It's very rare for me to maintain an ongoing relationship after completing a development project, let alone enjoy it. They fostered trust along the way by showing us everything they were doing.

Working with Folsom Creative was by far the best experience I've had out of 7-8 other partner agencies over the last six years. They offer excellent customer service and are genuinely invested in securing the best results to foster growth for my company. That value is hard to find. Brandon helps us succeed by maximizing the utility of his team's skill set.

My biggest challenge with hiring a developer is usually not knowing what's going on behind the scenes. Folsom Creative is the first team I've been able to put my complete trust in, knowing they have our best interests in mind 100 percent of the time.

Future clients should be relatively hands off. Rely on their guidance and expertise. If you're heading in the wrong direction, they'll let you know and find another approach. Butting heads always slows everything down. Trusting them will make a world of difference in the speed of development and accomplishing your goals.

Overall Score We won't stop working with Folsom Creative any time soon.
    Folsom Creative is very cost effective. They resourcefully address and maximize the client’s allocated budget.
    I recommend them to people I know on a weekly basis.

Web Dev Partnership with Storage Company

“They respond immediately to any questions or concerns we have.”

May 2013 - Apr. 2018

Folsom Creative, Inc. manages web dev services, working on a variety of projects. They consolidated numerous separate websites under one domain, redesigned the site, and created an online reservation portal.

Portland, Oregon
IT Director, Bargain Storage

The new site is much more organized and user friendly, and online reservations have increased by over 40%. Folsom Creative held regular meetings to facilitate a transparent and honest workflow, completing every project on time. They currently maintain the site and provide periodic updates.

I’m the IT director for Bargain Storage, a company that owns a number of self-storage facilities across Arizona and Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with Folsom Creative, Inc.?

We needed help with our websites. Every facility had its own separate site on a separate domain, and we wanted to bring them all under one domain and give it a uniform look.

Our websites were a digital nightmare before hiring Folsom Creative, Inc. They helped us migrate all of our data and sites under one WordPress domain and then created all of the subdomains for the different facilities. Our internal team managed the creative aspects, like content and images, but Folsom Creative helped organize and present it on the frontend. They also did all of the backend architecture and metatags.

They currently maintain our website and make changes as necessary. About two years ago, they completely redesigned the site, making it easier to navigate and mobile friendly. They also recently added an online reservation feature, something we didn’t have before. They learned how to use our management software system and now pull the data directly from the databases to enable online reservations.

We work directly with the president, but he has a team under him.

How did you come to work with Folsom Creative, Inc.?

Our owner shared a mutual acquaintance with Folsom Creative’s owner, and that’s who recommended them. We interviewed them and two other agencies but liked Folsom Creative’s work the most, so we hired them.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000.

The bulk of our projects lasted from May 2013–April 2018. They still maintain our website, though.

The online reservation template was an amazing success. Before, only about 2% of visitors went through with their web reservations, but now that number’s skyrocketed to nearly 50%, and it increases every month. It’s been wildly successful.

How did Folsom Creative, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever we had a big project going on, we held recurring weekly meetings to work through each item until it was accomplished. They always completed their tasks on time, no matter how late they had to work.

They respond immediately to any questions or concerns we have. I can send an email, and the change is done right away. For all of our large projects, they made sure to meet our deadlines and finish within the established schedule.

They’re great if you know specifically what you want. Establish a firm outline and reasonable timeline, and they’ll meet it.

Overall Score I can't think of any problems we've ever had.
    They're a great value.
    I've already recommended them to three people.

SEO & Web Design for Chiropractors Practice

"They are amazing and easy to work with, and really take the time to understand your business needs."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Through SEO work with Google AdWords, and by building a new website, Folsom Creative increased online traffic and Google page rank.

Fort Collins, Colorado
Dr. Jessica Buttry
Co-Owner, OneHealth Chiropractic

Folsom Creative had multiple communication channels to ensure effective project management and constant availability. They have increased the percentage of patients from online searches. Their small business feel makes them personable, while their expertise ensures efficiency.

My husband and I are the owners of, and doctors for, One Health Chiropractic. We’ve been in practice for almost four years, and see about 250 patients every week.

What challenge were you trying to address with Folsom Creative?

We wanted to increase our online presence and page ranking, especially through working with Google AdWords.

When we reached out to Folsom Creative, we had around 180 reviews from our patients but were still on the third page of Google results for local chiropractors. We had been doing some SEO, but really wanted to get to that first page. They worked with Google AdWords, encouraged us to create more blog posts, and designed and built an entirely new website for us.

We worked directly with the president. As the project progressed, and we began working more with Google AdWords, we also worked with his marketing partner.

How did you come to work with Folsom Creative?

My husband met Folsom Creative’s president at a networking event. We’re always looking for new avenues and new ways to reach people, and with everything online now—as well as all the Google Reviews we were accumulating—it made sense to work with them.

We have spent between $3,000–$5,000.

We began working together in April 2018, and our work is ongoing.

We ask all of our new patients how they heard about us—if they were referred by one of our current patients for example—and the majority are finding us online. They’ll be doing research on Google, see us on the front page, read all of the reviews we have, and set up an appointment. We’ve definitely gotten more people to visit our website. The blogs especially have increased traffic to the site.

Through Google Statistics, we’ve seen that more people are finding us online, and there’s been an increase in the percentage of people that visit our website from the material we send out via email.

How did Folsom Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Communicating with them was convenient and easy. At the beginning of the project, we mostly communicated with the president over email, but he also came to our practice to show us a few website templates. As the project continued, and we worked with his marketing manager, we continued to talk through phone or email, which was effective. They would always respond quickly, even if we reached out to them outside of normal business hours.

They have a small business feel and are personable, but also efficient. They respond quickly and meet the milestones in a timely manner. They are amazing and easy to work with, and really take the time to understand your business needs.

I can’t think of anything. I want to keep learning from them, specifically regarding their social media marketing. They’re reaching a lot of people, and that’s our goal.

They want to use their expertise to help your business, so be willing to listen to their recommendations and take their advice.

We’re currently recommending them to colleagues who are looking for web designs or SEO work.