Websites + Apps: Strategy, Planning & Development

Since 2002 our nationally-recognized and award-winning team has acted as a trusted guide to hundreds of U.S. businesses, organizations, and well-funded entrepreneurs/startups looking for high-end website planning, problem-solving, consulting, and development.

When You Want More Than A Pretty Site:

While our designs have been featured in galleries and our development work is award-winning, businesses typically come to us when they’re looking for more than just an attractive website.

Businesses hire us when they have big visions they need implemented. They hire us when they need their websites to perform at the next level. They hire us when they have significant website challenges that need addressing—but aren’t sure where or how to start. They hire us when they need someone to listen, question, understand their situation, provide clarity, and map out a strategic action plan.

See sample results our clients have experienced >

What We’re Known For:

Beyond the delivery of the highest quality designs and development services, we’re most widely known for bringing clarity and focus to website projects. This means we’re well known for pinpointing companies’ biggest challenges preventing website success, promoting progress through manageable project phases, and crafting clear Action Plans that act as roadmaps to success. And we do all these things with a responsiveness and follow-through nearly unheard of in our industry.

We’re also known for our straightforward, honest communications. If we don’t think we’d be an excellent match for your needs, we’ll let you know upfront—and we’ll work hard to connect you with a more appropriate resource.

2002
Denver, CO
    3773 E. Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 575-206
    Denver, CO 80209
    (970) 668-0709
    PO Box 1216
    Frisco, CO 80443
    (970) 668-0709

First American Financial Corporation (Fortune 500), American Sleep Medicine, National Association of Bodywork & Massage Practitioners, Virtual.com, University of Colorado at Boulder, Hemingways Expeditions of Africa, Brothers BBQ restaurant chain, Copper Mountain Ski Resort. | See complete client list >

Tipsy Bartender

One of the world's most popular drink databases & drink-related social media brands.

TimelyTesting

Nevada drug testing agency website.

Virtual.com

New website for Virtual.com.

SourceIntegral

International theorists' organization.

CoachAccountable

Online software that makes coaches more successful.

TTH

National salesperson sourcing agency website. (WordPress)

Keystone Vacation Rentals

Vacation Rentals WordPress website (near the Keystone ski resort area).

Dam Brewery

WordPress website for the largest brew pub in the CO Rockies.

ECCBC

WordPress Website for one of the most highly respected non-profits in Boulder, CO.

Website Redesign for Hotel Child Care Agency

“While we're a small customer for them, they’ve never made us feel that way.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Followbright overhauled the UI/UX of a website, implementing a visually appealing and mobile-responsive layout. They continue to enhance and host the site.

Colorado
Co-Owner, Hotel Child Care Agency

The Followbright team is responsive, attentive, and organized. Despite changing requirements, they deliver high-quality output that has contributed exponentially to business growth.

We provide child care services in resort towns throughout Colorado. I oversee the technology, sales, and marketing efforts for our business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Followbright?

The website was in dire need of a redesign when we acquired the business.

Our goal was to have an engaging and aesthetically pleasing website that would attract more customers. Business growth had been flat the two years before our purchase.

They were doing business with the previous owner. While we considered looking elsewhere, we liked that they were local. We also completely agreed on the current state of the site.

Followbright helped us implement a more modern and mobile-responsive UI. First, we explained what we wanted and provided examples from other sites; then they helped us narrow down our choices. I bought a theme online that they customized for our desired template. They did all the coding and implementation and managed the cutover from our old site. We continue to work with Followbright, as they host our site and provide minor adjustments when needed.

The team involved is lean but effective. During the development phase, we worked with a project manager, a developer, and a trainer. The trainer was only involved in the initial part of the project to help us manage the site ourselves. We didn't select who we'd work with, though I wouldn't have it any other way.

Since we launched the site, we've experienced over 100% year-over-year growth, mainly because the new layout makes customers feel confident about our business. Ultimately, this has led to more website traffic and higher conversion rates.

They handle project management and ensure things go smoothly. We communicate mainly via email, but we also have calls and screenshares when necessary. They are extremely responsive. If there was ever a time the project slowed down, it was due to my bandwidth constraints.

I was impressed by their ultimate delivery. While we're a small customer for them, they’ve never made us feel that way. We would use them again.

I changed my mind often and required them to redo work, but that's more on me than anyone.

Overall Score They deserve a perfect rating.
    It is extremely easy to get connected and set up meetings.
    It is very reasonable and matched our expectations.
    Their work is amazing.
    I will definitely refer them to others.

Book Promotion Website for University Professor

"When I have presented some challenges, the team has consistently found creative solutions that I would not have been able to devise on my own."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Followbright is developing a website to provide support for a forthcoming book. The website highlights elements of the book and shares select content.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Denver, CO
Susan Schulten
Professor of History, University of Denver

The website will expand the book’s audience and present the research in a professional light. Followbright is consistent in their communication and creative in their problem-solving and design. The engagement is pleasant and the team is thorough.

I am a history professor at the University of Denver.

For what projects/services did your company hire Followbright?

I hired Followbright to design a website to support my forthcoming book.

I desired a site that would draw readers to the book, share select content, and extend its audience.

I previously worked with the Followbright team. My first experience was excellent, and I knew I could rely on them again to realize this vision.

I write books relating to the history of maps. Because the print format of books is limited in size and sometimes in color, I use websites to help showcase the material.

I work primarily with a web designer at Followbright.

The project so far has been extremely well done. From the development of the project vision to the composition of the mood board, to the creation of the home page, everything has gone smoothly. Followbright has consistently delivered pages and sites that help maximize the potential of my research, enlarging its audience, and amplifying its message.

The team is first-rate in terms of delivering on its commitments. Every communication has been professional, thorough, and positive. When I have presented some challenges, the team has consistently found creative solutions that I would not have been able to devise on my own.

I am particularly impressed by the efficiency, thoroughness, and creativity of the designers. The team behind Followbright is one of the hardest working crews I've had the privilege of collaborating with.

No, it's been a pleasure to develop projects with them.

Overall Score They provide first-rate work.
    They respond immediately to inquiries, and we began the project quickly.
    Their team provides professional, creative, beautiful, and highly functional designs.
    I have referred several colleagues at my institution and elsewhere to Followbright.

Third-Party Web Dev and Hosting for Marketing Firm

"I've delivered sites to my clients that I would not have been able to complete without them."

Jan. - June 2014

Followbright served as a third-party web development and hosting partner for a string of projects. They built sites from scratch with custom coding and WordPress themes.

McMinnville, Oregon
Tiffany Butler
Principal, Whole Brain Creative

Their skill set supplemented in-house expertise and expanded the range of business opportunities. Followbright’s thoughtful approach and timeliness made them a reliable partner. The team was highly communicative and inquisitive. Their critical advice prevented costly mistakes.

I am the principal of a marketing communications firm. I'm responsible for primary client contact, project management, and the coordination of contracted resources.

For what projects/services did your company hire Followbright?

We hired them to do website development for at least three separate projects. We have also used Followbright as a third-party web hosting partner for multiple clients.

We wanted visually appealing and user-friendly sites. In addition, the sites needed to be functional across browsers and responsive for mobile devices. The backend needed to be clean and easy to use for clients to execute content management.

I met them at an industry conference; their presentation spoke directly to our design challenges. Their talk displayed a knowledgeable thought process and solid experience. I knew I could trust them.

Followbright built all new sites from scratch with custom WordPress themes, development, and coding. We provided limited Photoshop comps.

I worked directly with the developer for the duration of the project.

I've delivered sites to my clients that I would not have been able to complete without them. Furthermore, their critical insight has saved me from making costly mistakes. When I worked with them, I knew the work would be right and completed on time. They took a thoughtful approach to every aspect of the project and asked the right questions to provide the right solutions. I don't even have to give it a second thought.

The developer communicated questions, timelines, and project status very well. I always knew where my project stood and when I would see next steps.

They cared about doing the job right and doing it on-time. Not having to worry about their performance was worth everything to me. That quality shouldn’t be taken for granted when evaluating potential project partners.

No. They were my go-to when a project that exceeds my skill set. I know they would be honest, deliver as promised, and that my clients would be happy with the finished product.

They were trustworthy with timelines and follow through.
    Prices were very fair for the level of quality.
    I have referred Followbright several times already.

User-Interface Bug Fixes for Valuation Company

"They agreed to take on a project started by somebody else - which a lot of companies wouldn't do."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Followbright is finishing development of a WordPress site that another vendor started. They are stabilizing the site by simplifying JavaScript in the UI. They are also modifying a valuation algorithm.

Denver, Colorado
CEO, Primus PVX

Followbright’s work so far has met all expectations. They are extremely responsive and reliable in their follow. Their energetic and creative approach to web design leads to a deep engagement. The client enjoys working with them and has a great deal of confidence in Followbright.

I am the CEO of Primus PVX, a real estate and business valuation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

We needed them to finish developing a complex valuation website that another vendor couldn’t complete work on.

Our first vendor built the WordPress site pretty close to launch, but it contained code that was a little too ambitious to be stable. We asked Followbright to simplify some JavaScript in the UI that was the root of most of our problems. We also needed them to modify the very complex algorithm built by the previous vendor a little bit.

We have a project manager who works directly with their coder, Rob. We’ve also connected with Erin, the founder.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

Our initial site development was handled offshore. Since communications were difficult, we wanted someone local and accessible. We interviewed Followbright and one other company, but we connected much more with Followbright and were impressed by their accessibility and creativity. They agreed to take on a project started by somebody else – which a lot of companies wouldn’t do.

We’ve spent $44,000 so far.

We’ve been working with them since July 2017.

We’re in an intermediate stage right now, but the work so far is very encouraging. I feel quite good about how they have diagnosed coding issues and the steps they’ve recommended and are executing. It all seems to be spot on. We haven’t really done anything else with them, so it wouldn’t be fair to speculate. The results will speak for themselves.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

There haven’t been any management questions and I haven’t detected any issues. We have periodic conference calls if we need to share a screen, but it’s not that frequent. A lot of coding is internal work on their side so it takes time. We also use an online project management tool for ongoing communications.

Their responses are almost instantaneous! They do exactly what they say they’re going to do, when they say they’re going to do it. Which is not a widespread characteristic in business. They’re positive and high energy, and that counts for a lot in my book.

There’s nothing that I can think of.

Don’t withhold or be restrictive with information. Just be as open and forthcoming as Followbright is because they’re very creative and helpful. Don’t try to second guess them; let them do their job.

They've hit the deadlines we've set so far, so I would say you couldn't do better than that.
    The value in this project is good or better than we’ve been getting.
    They haven't delivered a completed workproduct, but I have no reason to decrease anything below a five.
    I have not the slightest reservation recommending them.

WordPress Dev & Design for Digital Media Platform

“It’s visually stunning and bursting with color.”

July 2017 - Jan. 2018

Followbright built a unique and complex WordPress website from scratch to include features such as a robust built-in search engine and a homepage with continuously refreshing videos. They now maintain the site.

Skyy John
CEO, Tipsy Bartender

With their keen understanding, Followbright created a website that not only looks and functions exactly as desired but also impresses with its eye-catching appeal. The team delivered a smooth process with kindness and attentiveness.

I’m the CEO of Tipsy Bartender, a digital media company focused on making cocktails. We have millions of fans on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, but we never focused on a website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

We needed to build a complex website. We have thousands of drink videos and we wanted a search function based on color, strength, and category. We also wanted a feature for viewers to search drink recipes based on what they have at home. It would have been less expensive to use a template, but I wanted the site to be unique and to meet our needs.

We came to the conclusion that it made sense to have a proper website. That’s when Followbright came in. We had the content, but we needed the vehicle to get it out there. I told them what I wanted and they laid out a blueprint of what we would do. After the blueprint, we moved forward with development on the site. They built a WordPress site from scratch. They did everything, the design work, backend, and frontend.

There are many features on this site. They developed a strong, built-in search engine. Our homepage has 2–5 featured videos at the top of the page and each time the site is opened or reloaded, the featured videos change. It selects from hundreds of videos.

We’re still working on making it look better and changing small details. The developer gave us a blueprint of how to do updates. We’re trying, but he’s still under contract to do it for us if we want it done.

A developer and a designer did the development work on the site. Erin [Founder, Followbright] coordinated everything and was the main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

We searched Clutch and called a couple companies. I looked for those who were ranked the highest and checked out what they had to offer and their pricing.

We’ve spent $90,000–$100,000.

We worked together from July 2017 until January 2018 on the site. We now have ongoing support.

The website is really cool. Everybody loves it. It’s visually stunning and bursting with color. It’s beautiful.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything flowed smoothly. Our team understands websites so it’s pretty straightforward for us. We used phone and email to communicate. When they needed to teach us about the site or get more in-depth information about what we wanted from the site, we used Zoom to share screens.

They are nice people. They are really good at what they do and were able to understand exactly what we wanted. We’re very happy with the product.

Also, they’re responsive and attentive to the project. I don’t have to wait days for a return call. Everything is instantaneous. They were on top of it the whole way.

I can’t think of anything else they could do.

Be very clear about what you want. You can use other websites as examples and point out what you like. It’s very difficult if you go in not knowing what you want.

I’d recommend them.

Web Dev & Design for Title Insurance and Services Firm

“They were able to adjust to our industry and to our needs very well.”

2012 - Ongoing

Working with an existing website, they are refreshing the site with new wireframing, design, HTML, and scripting, rebuilding most from scratch. Plans are in place for additional work including a blog system.

California
Executive, First American

Their work not only made the site more modern but also made it faster, clearer, and more user-friendly. The team tailors their work to the needs at hand, delivering customized and comprehensive web development. Their consistent quality and great people make them desirable long-term partners.

First American is a Fortune 500 title company. We have offices all over the world. I’m an executive in one of the divisions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

I’d inherited an ExpressionEngine CMS tool. I needed help with design, coding, and implementation, understanding the pros and cons and how to keep it working.

They helped us reposition and rebrand the current website and they are currently working on a refresh. We’re doing some slow planning for long-term re-architecture and redevelopment of a future website, which we will start from scratch.

The website architecture was inherited, but they built most of it from scratch. We had to use the CMS company so we had the site converted into CMS templates and integrated into a big CMS system. They did all the design, HTML, and scripting.

We did a lot of work with architecture and wireframing before going into design. I call it a strategic refresh. They cleaned it up and made it a better and faster experience. We gave them input and they did the sitemap, flow, and wireframes. We’re currently in the mood studies and we’re selecting a direction for the color theme. Then we’ll go through to a final design and then to coding. Next, they’re going to help us build out a new blog system. I’m hoping we can start a complete redo toward the end of the year. We plan to keep working with them.

It’s a tight team. I interface with maybe four people. There’s a frontend developer, backend developer, a UX specialist, a UX designer, and there’s the principal of the company.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

I found them through recommendations on multiple websites. I interviewed them along with five other companies that knew ExpressionEngine. It was a good fit. They had the right blend of creativity and technical competence.

I started working with Followbright when they had a different name. They rebranded a couple of years ago. I enjoy working with Erin [Founder, Followbright] and her incredible team so much that I brought them along from my former company to this company. I have a lot of confidence in working with them.

We started working together in 2012 and the work is ongoing.

The new site is state of the art for a financial corporation. It is much easier to use, much faster, and much clearer. Everyone is excited about what they’re seeing as a result of the refresh project. They can hardly wait until it gets into coding and implementation.

We worked with them in a couple scenarios where we’ve been under extreme time crunches, and then we’ve also had the luxury of doing it the right way. This time we’re doing it methodically with all the traditional milestones. When we were under a time crunch, they were nimble enough to support us in all the difficulties of a big company moving really slowly for a long time and then all of a sudden moving really fast. They were great and very flexible.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is great and straightforward. We used Basecamp. Depending on the phase, we had weekly or bi-weekly meetings, either quick or hour-long meetings as needed.

They’re great people and they’re a pleasure to work with. They’re always positive and willing to listen. They’re very confident. They were able to adjust to our industry and to our needs very well. They’re a comprehensive web development company. A lot of times, design firms will try to push you into one theme, one style, or one set of technologies. Followbright services us to what our needs are. They’re nimble, smart, fast, clever, and nice. If I move on, I will take them with me.

They’re very full service. We don’t just tell them what to do. They have very good insight into what is appropriate for corporations or small companies and what they need to do to promote themselves, closing leads, or transactions for different levels and types of customers. They’re very good from the conceptual part all the way down to the coding and CMS platform integration and maintenance if needed.

I wish they were physically closer to us or in a big city that I travel to a lot so we could have face-to-face meetings on big projects.

Overall Score I wouldn’t be working with them as long as I have been if they weren’t great. They offer a nice combination of competence and a pleasure to work with.
    On this project, I’m the slow one. They’re much faster than me.
    They’re really reasonable.
    It depends on their needs. I recommend them for anybody that’s interested in web development.

Web Dev & Design for Legal Journal

"We were thrilled with the finished product…it was exactly what we wanted."

Mar. - Dec. 2017

Followbright built a native WordPress site from scratch to replace an old version. Enhanced  accessibility and design features accommodated multiple style requirements. The site launched December 2017.

Austin, Texas
Gus Maxwell
Managing Online Content Editor, Texas Law Review

Look and functionality met exacting expectations to much acclaim. Positive user feedback highlighted favorable comparisons against competitors. Development was seamless due to thorough preparation and collaboration, which ensured accuracy for even the smallest design aspects.

I’m the Managing Online Content Editor at the Texas Law review, a legal journal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

We had an unattractive website that didn’t compare well to our peer journals. We wanted a public face for the publication that better reflected the quality of scholarship we publish.

They built a new native WordPress site from scratch based on the aspirations we articulated during wireframe development. We spent several weeks on the design phase, but formatting footnotes to be readable and accessible was the priority.

As a law review, it’s common for us to have 300 footnotes per article. That project was imperative because many other journals have this feature. They formatted the footnotes in a scrolling sidebar that moves with the reader. Footnote popups that lead to external sites are consistent with the 2 – 4 different style books we use for legal citations. The team also accommodated style variations, such as italics and lowercase letters, in the coding.

The site launched December 2017, but we recently identified new pieces that we want. We’re contracting with them now for a couple more projects.

We worked primarily with three individuals: one person for developing the scope; a designer for the site’s aesthetics; and a coder that worked on wireframes, backgrounds, font, and the general appearance. There was also a team of people in the background.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

We did an online search of 30 – 40 different firms. They were among our top contenders because on phone calls their designers didn’t try to fit our vision into a prefigured service. Many other firms did that.

We worked with them on a proposal and invited three designers to present to our board, which oversees large financial decisions. They won because it was evident to the board that the team invested more time than others to understand our needs.

We spent $56,000.

Work started March 2017 and ended December 2017.

We were thrilled with the finished product. The site was beautiful and compares well with our peer journals. Footnote coding drastically reduced the work needed to upload an article properly. It was exactly what we wanted.

We also received positive user feedback from emails we sent announcing the launch. Some emails indicated preference for us over other online law reviews.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great. We used Basecamp, which helped each phase of the process clear to us. We hadn’t anticipated the amount of small decisions involved in web design. We were borderline perfectionists in choosing backgrounds, fonts, colors, etc. There were a lot of action items, but they kept everything moving well.

Everyone was organized. Our team was split between New York City and San Francisco while they’re located in Colorado. They integrated our emails into Basecamp, allowing everything to be recorded and maintained in the app. Overall, it was easier than expected to keep everyone up to date.

I really liked them; their effort impressed me. They spent a lot of time on the phone with us and patiently followed-up on the many minor design adjustments. Although I felt bad after a while, they never pushed back on our requests. They were always happy to address concerns.

No. I felt that it was only a positive experience.

Web Improvements for Mindful Living Programs Site

“The entire team is cheerful and encouraging … . They’ve been an absolute delight.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Followbright provided numerous services: site assessment, site migration, and custom coding and dev. The project was highly collaborative, and maintenance is the current priority.

Carbondale, Colorado
Laura Bartels
Executive Director, Mindful Life Program Inc.

The new site has fewer reported issues, and it’s much faster than before. Followbright maintained constant communication and was always available to answer questions.

I’m the executive director for the Mindful Life Program, an organization that provides mindfulness courses, resources, and training to people all over the U.S. and internationally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

We had quite a few problems we needed to fix, but the main challenges were membership and subscription issues as well as the speed and functionality of our website.

Followbright did a thorough assessment of speed, performance, user experience, and all the plugins of the website, and they gave us a prioritized list of improvements we should make. We’ve done most of them ourselves, but Followbright has helped with the more technically-challenging ones.

They helped move our site to a different host and get us set up there. We have a WordPress site now, and Followbright did lots of troubleshooting, including small fixes and writing some custom code. We’d been having a lot of conflicts with our membership plugin, so they helped us transition to a completely new one so everything worked more seamlessly together.

We mainly work with two people, although we had three at the beginning. Now, I work with one person who knows our site well, and it’s a great relationship.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

We found Followbright on Clutch. We considered a variety of companies, but they seemed to fit best.

We’ve spent about $15,000.

We hired them in January of 2017, and now we use them for maintenance and support.

We’ve had fewer people reporting problems with the site. Followbright’s user experience recommendations were brilliant, and there are clear improvements with the site’s speed and performance.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

They were incredibly professional. They paid attention to what we said and presented proposals that focused on our concerns, which made me confident in their abilities.

Every time there's an adjustment or new development, I get an email notification. We mainly communicate via email, phone, and sometimes live web conferences.

The entire team is cheerful and encouraging. A positive attitude can make a big difference, and I never felt like we were bothering them with our problems. They’ve been an absolute delight.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Be clear about the scope of work you want them to do, and be prepared, because they’ll get started right away.  Know when to put something aside and when to keep it an active task

They were often early.
    I don't have much experience with other providers, though.

Web Dev & Design for Drug & Alcohol Testing Company

"I was really impressed and continued to be impressed."

Apr. - Oct. 2017

Followbright contributed to both the development and design of a Wordpress website. The team also assisted with content creation, as well as video integration.

Reno, Nevada
Nicole Nance
CEO, Timely Testing Ltd.

The website received a major visual upgrade, and has received positive feedback from clients across the board. Communication occurred primarily through Basecamp, and the team balanced time constraints with the production quality content on a regular basis.

I'm the CEO of Timely Testing. We do drug and alcohol testing for employers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright.

We needed website design and development, and it was really important to move to an open source platform from our Weebly site.

They did a full redevelopment of the website on Wordpress. They contributed across the board to both the coding and the design. They also assisted with content creation. We already have a logo created by another company and we had them redesign it once we started really delving into what we wanted our business to reflect. We had the colors down too, but Followbright made the website look a bit more edgy. They also incorporated several video components such as testimonials and infomercials telling about our business.

We worked with about 6 people.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

I looked at several companies on Clutch within our price point. Then, I interviewed about 5 and Followbright really stood out as someone that was going to go the extra mile. They were very personable and engaged when we spoked with them.

Approximately $30,000.

We started working together in April 2017, and the engagement is ongoing. We have on a monthly retainer now, but our site went live in October.

The website has been beautifully done. It's incredibly visually appealing and has led to improvements in both client experience and engagement. We have since connected with HubSpot as our CRM, so we'll be able to get more analytics in the future. It’s really well done. Everyone that has taken a look at the site has commented on the visual appeal of it.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well, and everybody stayed pretty much on target. We communicated primarily through Basecamp, and Erin [President, Followbright] was often engaged and checking in on the project. We also had phone calls and email communications, but Basecamp was a huge part of it. It allowed everyone from the design or coding teams to be involved at the appropriate different stages. It was really nice for me to have it all in one place so I could return and reflect on previous conversations and pick up the thread.

The personal touch they provided. They pushed when I needed something done and what’s really mattered. They balanced time constraints with quality well. They were as flexible as best can be with the client.

No, they did a really nice job. I was impressed and continued to be impressed.

The project goes as fast as the client goes. If the client is not as responsive, then that project will lag - you need to do your part as well.

Web Maintenance and Hosting for Title Search Firm

"Followbright does a great job and is always very on top of everything!”

Followbright serves as a title search firm's web maintenance provider. They maintain a website, ensure security, and provide additional online marketing services.

Dallas, Texas
Manager, Title Search Firm

Followbright is always available to answer questions, attend to any immediate concerns, and communicate about expectations and requirements. Their project organization and thoroughness are consistently impeccable.

I'm the Manager of a title search firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Followbright?

We needed help maintaining our website and making sure it was up to date, secure and that all the updates were being downloaded.

We have a quarterly maintenance plan with Followbright. What that means is that they go in quarterly and make sure all the plug-ins and everything else is up to date . This way, our website continues to work the way it's supposed to and remains secure.

They'll also help us with other maintenance items on our site, or other things we need here and there. For example, they're helping us with some Google ads stuff now. If there is ever a crisis we can most definitely call them as well. Anytime we have a question we will reach out, but so far, everything they’ve been updating has been great and we really haven’t had any issues.

We have one contact we mostly communicate with.

How did you come to work with Followbright?

We actually found them in an internet search. We then had several conversations with them to see if we thought they would be a good fit for us and decided to work with them.

This is confidential.

The relationship is still ongoing.

Everything's been great and they're very on top of it. Anytime we have a question they get right on it. It seems that most things we need help with fall within our maintenance plan which is good because it’s covered by what we're already paying. We're very happy with them.

How did Followbright perform from a project management standpoint?

Followbright does a great job and is always very on top of everything! They're very good at communicating what they’ve done and what they plan to do.

We like that they are on top of all tasks and they follow through on everything they say. They respond quickly, which isn't always easy to find. Ever since they've taken over updating our website we've had no problems and everything's working great!

I'm very happy with them I can't say that they need to improve on things.

Overall Score We are very happy.
    When they say they're going to do it, they always do it.
    We're getting good value.
    They are on top of everything, respond quickly and follow through on what they say they are going to do.