We Create So You Can Thrive

Bronze

FlowState Marketing is a digital and branding agency creating impactful design and branding solutions to help businesses thrive. With a focus on transparency, our team of designers, marketers and problem solvers utilize client-collaborative processes to empower brands through various means of media and material.

Denver, CO

We have worked with Ibotta, Oscar Blues, Breckenridge Brewery, Home Advisor, and more. For recent client case studies visit our website

Apparel Design for Bootcamp Gym

“They always come through for me.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with the internal team, FlowState Marketing designs custom apparel and helps brainstorm new ideas.

Aurora, Colorado
Lindsay Chavez
Owner, Brewery Boot Camps

Products sell quickly and customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Creative and experienced, FlowState Marketing goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their personable approach and commitment made them a go-to partner.

I'm the owner of Brewery Boot Camps.

What challenge were you trying to address with FlowState Marketing?

We needed some custom apparel made, so we were looking for a company to help us.

We've done all of our custom apparel with them (seven T-shirts and two sweaters). Usually, I give them my ideas or do sketches, and they come up with amazing designs and put everything together.

I have two main points of contact, but I also work with other members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

I took a class, which happened to be at their office. We started talking and they showed me some examples of their work. After that, I decided they'd be a good fit for our needs.

We started working together in June 2016 and the relationship is ongoing,

Our T-shirts basically flew off the shelves. Customers love the product and the custom material FlowState developed. They work fast and always help me go in the right direction.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. They're always there for me, even when I call them late at night.

They're very personable. They want to know who we are as a company and how they can help us.

I can't think of anything.

They have a very smooth process and communicate with each other. They do great work no matter what person I'm working with.

They always come through for me.

Bronze