We Create So You Can Thrive

Bronze

FlowState Marketing is a digital and branding agency creating impactful design and branding solutions to help businesses thrive. With a focus on transparency, our team of designers, marketers and problem solvers utilize client-collaborative processes to empower brands through various means of media and material.

Denver, CO
  • United States

We have worked with Ibotta, Oscar Blues, Breckenridge Brewery, Home Advisor, and more. For recent client case studies visit our website

Web Dev and Marketing for Snowboard Company

"FlowState Marketing recognized our target audience and then fully satisfied both our needs and our customer's wants."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

FlowState Marketing designed and built an interactive website to showcase a snowboard company’s offerings. They also made content, created videos, and provided marketing and branding services.

Lakewood, Colorado
Grant Spencer
VP of Manufacturing, Proteus Snowboards

The website regularly receives praise from customers for its professional design and ease of use. FlowState Marketing delivered high-quality products on time and at excellent value. Single points of communication, quick response times, and business expertise made for an enjoyable workflow.

I’m the VP of Manufacturing for Proteus Snowboards. We’re a startup trying to bring disruptive technology to the snowboard industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire FlowState Marketing?

We hired FlowState Marketing to produce a well-designed website that explains and demonstrates our new technology to potential customers in a professional and engaging manner.

Our goal was a highly interactive website that makes technical information accessible to all customers no matter their knowledge level.

One of the founders of FlowState Marketing and I are both alumni of the same university. During my time at school, his company’s presence grew both on and off campus. I saw the effectiveness of FlowState Marketing’s branding and marketing skills from a consumer standpoint.

We needed an interactive and cleanly-designed website comparable to the highest level of companies in our industry. We had FlowState Marketing perform a wide range of services such as branding, content generation, video production, and web development. We were blown away by the level of quality they achieved in everything they did.

FlowState Marketing provided us a web project manager and point of contact—Tom (Director of Digital Design, FlowState Marketing)—who then assigned specific tasks to other team members depending on their specialties. Dayna (Director of Communications, FlowState Marketing) provided us excellent advice on marketing and communications; Harry (Lead Web Developer, FlowState Marketing) went above and beyond in developing an interactive website, and Josh (Digital Media Designer, FlowState Marketing) filmed and edited eye-catching videos for the site.

When we talk to potential customers, one of the first things they mention is our website. They're blown away by the aesthetics and how easy it is to understand our technology just from the content FlowState Marketing produced. On top of that, the site won a local marketing award, which demonstrates the caliber of work FlowState Marketing can provide a client company.

We had one major point of contact who coordinated the work and flow of information between us and other FlowState Marketing employees. Tom was exceptionally effective and always on top of even the smallest of issues we had.

The quality of work was top-notch, but as a snowboard company, we need to reach a specific audience in the outdoor community. FlowState Marketing recognized our target audience and then fully satisfied both our needs and our customer's wants.

I have no idea how FlowState Marketing could improve—they really went above and beyond. I firmly believe that the team has the capabilities of an older and larger marketing company. They even exceed what you might expect of a larger company at a much more personal level.

Apparel Design for Bootcamp Gym

“They always come through for me.”

Jun. 2016 - Ongoing

Working collaboratively with the internal team, FlowState Marketing designs custom apparel and helps brainstorm new ideas.

Aurora, Colorado
Lindsay Chavez
Owner, Brewery Boot Camps

Products sell quickly and customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Creative and experienced, FlowState Marketing goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their personable approach and commitment made them a go-to partner.

I'm the owner of Brewery Boot Camps.

What challenge were you trying to address with FlowState Marketing?

We needed some custom apparel made, so we were looking for a company to help us.

We've done all of our custom apparel with them (seven T-shirts and two sweaters). Usually, I give them my ideas or do sketches, and they come up with amazing designs and put everything together.

I have two main points of contact, but I also work with other members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

I took a class, which happened to be at their office. We started talking and they showed me some examples of their work. After that, I decided they'd be a good fit for our needs.

We started working together in June 2016 and the relationship is ongoing,

Our T-shirts basically flew off the shelves. Customers love the product and the custom material FlowState developed. They work fast and always help me go in the right direction.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job. They're always there for me, even when I call them late at night.

They're very personable. They want to know who we are as a company and how they can help us.

I can't think of anything.

They have a very smooth process and communicate with each other. They do great work no matter what person I'm working with.

They always come through for me.

Bronze