Custom Mobile Apps & Web Development Company

Flexsin is an established software development company catering innovative solutions to Startups, SMBs & Enterprises. We provide consulting and outsourcing development services in Mobile Apps, Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, BI/Big-Data, Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive Services, Cloud/SaaS and Digital Marketing.

Headquarters in Dallas, TX, USA, & development center in Delhi-NCR, India, Flexsin has 350+ IT professionals who have delivered 2500+ assignments for 1200+ customers in 10+ years across the globe.

We are an ISO-certified, Nasscom Member, Microsoft Gold Partner and Google Premier Partner enabling businesses to get a competitive edge by building robust and scalable web and mobile solutions. With our offshore advantage, companies can quickly lower their operational cost and unlock the real business potential.

We have expertise in ASP.NET, SharePoint, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, MEAN, Python, Odoo, SAP, Salesforce, Big Data, AI / Cognitive Services, eCommerce Solutions (Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, OpenCart, Volusion etc.), CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco, etc.) and Frameworks - MVC, Zend, CakePHP, Symphony, CodeIgniter, Yii, Laravel etc. We have an extensive experience in Mobile applications development for iPhone, Android, & Windows (both native applications as well as cross platform technologies such as PhoneGap / Titanium).

2008
  • New York City, NY

OCC Switzerland, NTPC, DAIKIN, CocaCola, Disney, Lexus, FundingNest

Health Monitoring, Disease Tracking & Doctor Consultation Mobile App Image

Health Monitoring, Disease Tracking & Doctor Consultation Mobile App

Flexsin developed an interactive mobile application for 360EMR where patients are allowed to book an appointment with doctors and track their illness/disease recovery through graphical representation.

On the other side, the application also allows doctors to view appointments, answer patient’s questions and track the payment history.

This

health monitoring mobile app has very elegant UI and the graphical representation makes the app user friendly and easy to understand.
Audio & Video Conferencing Mobile Application Image

Audio & Video Conferencing Mobile Application

Flexsin developed an interactive yet cool mobile application for Praxey. The app allows timed, on demand, remote audio and video consultations. This app is primarily designed for the clients who want to consult with experts wherein they would be charged based on the expert’s requested rate/minute.

Clients can also find experts globally with all kind of different expertise through Praxey - an

Compliance Management Software Image

Compliance Management Software

Mycompliance.me is a powerful tool for the companies to get their sites compliance. It allows the companies, managers and contractors to engage in the compliance process.

While developing this compliance management software, Flexsin focused the design on the user interface, keeping in mind the scalability and addition of

the future modules. Mycompliance.me provides automatic notifications, scheduling and archiving of all compliance information and manages remote and multisite portfolios with ease.
Social Networking & Recruitment Portal Image

Social Networking & Recruitment Portal

For Glocal World, Flexsin developed an interactive and easy to use social networking and recruitment portal which provides a platform to both employees and the job seekers.

This job portal allows the employers to post jobs, search candidates and download applicant resumes. On the other side, it also

allows the job seekers to create their profile, upload resume, search and apply for the jobs and view the status of the applied jobs.
Online Hotel Booking & Comparison System Image

Online Hotel Booking & Comparison System

Flexsin got the opportunity to work for Trip200 where we developed an online hotel booking system and compare the prices.

Trip200 allows the customers to search and compare prices from multiple hotel booking sites. Travelers can search by location, dates and types of rooms in order to book the rooms at

hotels.

On the other side, we developed desktop application for hotels where they can manage all the bookings and the application is linked with the live server which keeps it updated in the real-time.

Online Bridal Platform Image

Online Bridal Platform

Flexsin helped LIWedding to design and develop an innovative online bridal community platform for the Brides, Grooms and Vendors.

LIWedding helps by providing everything to the bride/groom to better plan for their wedding e.g. wedding venues, dresses, planning tools, photos, ideas, and vendors.

We developed this exciting

online bridal platform using Opensource Technology i.e PHP, MVC design pattern, a robust and scalable framework that supports flexibility, vertical and horizontal scalability.
Enterprise App for Daikin AC Dealers Image

Enterprise App for Daikin AC Dealers

Flexsin helped Daikin to implement unique concept of TCO sales iOS and Android Application which allows the dealers to determine the correct heating and cooling unit based on the total cost of ownership. This app also has an integrated feature of TCO calculator to calculate their profit by comparing the two systems, like the unit cost as well as the installation cost.

This

enterprise mobile application is compatible with iPhone and Android, and is developed with a goal to help the customers in making their decision for purchasing any of the AC unit based system.
GPS and Real Time Vehicle Tracking Mobile App Image

GPS and Real Time Vehicle Tracking Mobile App

Flexsin developed an interactive real time vehicle tracking app for iDispatch Driver where the shippers and customers can track real time location of their goods loaded into the trucks.

The application has some amazing features like route tracking, route optimization, 3 way messaging system, send alerts option and

receive GPS coordinates which makes the app very useful for the truck drivers, shippers and customers.
Real Estate Portal – Sell, Trade & Rent Properties, Vehicles, Watercraft & Aircraft Image

SaleTradeRent.com is a unique platform where it allows the users to sell, trade and rent their properties, vehicles, watercraft and aircraft with ease from a single portal.

The main challenge in this project was that the website had to support multiple languages and currency functionalities, based on the users' location along with the payment process.

We developed this amazing

real estate portal using Drupal and delivered a user-friendly website so that the users can easily access its key functions and capabilities.
Performance Management Software Image

Performance Management Software

Flexsin designed and developed Sirius to help an individual and, or an organization to set and achieve ambitious goals and aspirations.

The model is based on "Collaborative Performance Management" where an individual can call the peers, friends, colleagues, mentors, managers, and leaders to provide feedback and guidance to improve the performance.

Sirius is a social and collaborative

performance management software which allows an individual or team to monetize the performance.
eLearning & Academic Management Mobile Application Image

eLearning & Academic Management Mobile Application

My Academy Diary mobile app allows the university students to set goals, enter tasks, plan their assessment tasks and track their progress. This eLearning mobile application makes it easier for the students to manage and schedule there tasks in real time.

The application has an exciting feature for University students

wherein they can breakdown the tasks into stages, record the results for a task, view progress of each semester and their subjects.

Web Design & Dev for IT Media Company

“They’re very good at identifying the business, but not so much at delivering.”

1.0

May 2016 - Ongoing

Flexsin has implemented a UI design, constructed UX architecture, and built a data retainer for a media company. Website development has been delayed as a result of imprecise resource planning.

Delhi, India
CEO, News Company

Flexin’s team is friendly and technically capable. Though the partnership is successful overall, timelines have been delayed for over 5 months and project management is poor. Communication with non-technical clients can be improved, as well.

We gather and deliver content for media and newsrooms in the IT industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexsin?

I needed someone who understood the difficulties of development. Everyone’s not well equipped with IT knowledge in both web and app development. I needed to decide on a technical stack, then develop the product. I’m not a technical person, and I didn’t have a team who could help with development.

They developed the website for our business, and worked on the backend to make special features for us. We started out discussing our ideas, and as we narrowed it down, we decided on the exact requirements, tech stack, database, etc. Once I submitted the requirements, we moved on to documentation and listed everything that had to be developed. Our SLS [service level specification] was implemented in conjunction with the architecture, which was decided beforehand.

Afterwards, we started the development process and linked the UI/UX, then continued to make changes as needed.

Flexsin actually implemented chunk uploads when uploading a large file, which is unheard of in this context. At the receiving end, I wanted to retain part of that data even though the stream may have broken. In countries like India, data is not as reliable as most people think. Flexsin managed to set this up for me. We built all of those together, then reviewed the results.

They sent me a proposal to help with SEO [search engine optimization] and PPC [pay-per-click], which looked promising. However, difficulties in the media industry here require somebody to efficiently handle SEO. The timeline of the solution deployment and the SEO project didn't align with the development timeline. We just did a soft launch for now.

They assigned 7–8 people to the task, including a business analyst, development head, and other resources depending on what was needed. If we were working on the UI [user interface], I had a team of designers available to me, as well as 1–2 developers working on the architecture. I couldn’t tell that the team size changed during my project.

My main point of contact used to be the business analyst, and we would communicate twice a week. He moved up, so I was assigned someone new. Later on, I was in direct contact with the developer because my project was delayed on almost half the timelines, and we changed the approach. As things were eventually streamlined, I was in contact with the development head twice a day. There were a few times I had no developer, and the UI/UX [user experience] development was delayed.

How did you come to work with Flexsin?

I was searching for IT companies in this part of India. I wanted someone who had a decent client base. I found Flexsin on LinkedIn, but I looked at 10–12 companies and evaluated formal proposals before I decided to award the project to them.

In our first meeting, I met with Flexin’s top management, Amit [Senior Business Manager, Flexsin] and Raj [Business Development Manager, Flexsin]. They were very keen on grasping the business, and also knew exactly what I wanted. On an idea and implementation level, they were very coherent, which was a game changer for me. Out of all the companies I’d met, Flexsin was really accurate with what I wanted.

We spent ₹1.5 million Indian Rupees [U.S. $20,000].

We started working together in May 2016, and the project is ongoing. We were supposed to be finished a few months ago.

The site is still being developed, but it was due 5 months ago. They are slow because of the team size they deployed for me. The developers understand and implement what I want, so they’re pretty good. The site is decent so far, and with a couple of revisions, it will be good.

How did Flexin Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

My project has been 100% delayed, which says everything. I’m under a lot of pressure from both sides, so if my timeline is delayed, my logistics are as well. Their project management is poor.

As far as functionality goes, they do well. They’re very good at identifying the business, but not so much at delivering.

They should stick to the timelines, because it’s the most important thing. The project was supposed to be completed 5 months ago. We were counting on it being completed in October, but as of right now, we’re still waiting.

Do you have any advice for potential clients?

If someone wants to do a project with them, they need to have really strong technical knowledge. They’re not compatible with non-technical people.

Overall Score They are really kind, and they eventually do the work.
    I would not recommend them.

HIPAA Compliant Telemedicine Web & Mobile App Dev

“Flexsin did everything required of them, and I have no complaints.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Flexsin designed and developed a complex, HIPAA-compliant telemedicine application for web and mobile platforms. The app included symptomology alerts, appointment scheduling, and record storage.

Norfolk, Virginia
Founder, Medical Software Company

In beta tests, users praised the final product for its user-friendly layout and swift functionality. Flexsin impressed with their proactive management system, openminded collaboration, and attention to detail. They worked with budget limitations and delivered an outstanding solution.

We are the producer of a patient-generated health data product with multimedia communication between physicians and patients using patients’ homes as virtual offices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexsin?

I am a physician, not an engineer, so I needed help with design and coding. I had the vision but not the skills, so I needed help creating a product. This was my first time working on a project like this. I had tried doing the work with single engineers on several occasions before coming to Flexsin, but it was too much for them.

Flexsin handled the coding and design of our telemedicine solution. It’s a complex product consisting of a mobile and web application on the patient side and a web-based version for physicians. We initially had a discussion around the requirements, and then built wireframes and flow designs, following a standard process.

The platform is HIPAA-compliant and features symptomatology alerts, scaling graph information, and appointment scheduling. It can follow patient progress, as it occurs, real-time. It also has email communication and provides medical records, including imaging. Patients can input symptoms while doctors enter diagnoses.

For a patient needing hand surgery, he would set up a relationship with a physician by first making a request. After the request is accepted and also following the surgery, the patient can use their device to review a list of symptoms they will experience and ask questions regarding diet or reactions, as if they had gone to the office. They can take pictures and send them in real-time to the physicians, making it unnecessary to visit the office most of the time.

We had design, development, marketing and business teams handling everything I required. Most of the teams consisted of two people. They were receptive to any question, concern or problem I had, and dealt with the issues I raised. We spoke as often as it was necessary. One thing I learned was that I had to talk to the right people; the coders would do exactly what I said, as opposed to the right thing to do.

How did you come to work with Flexsin?

I went to Guru.com looking for single developers and found Flexsin. They listed multiple projects and had a large team. I called them and liked what I heard. We had a second, face-to-face interview, and I decided they would be right for the job. I looked at two other companies, but Flexsin’s team was sharp, amicable, and open to new concepts, and they understood exactly what I wanted quickly.

I thought that there would be a language barrier, but Flexsin’s team spoke English well so this was not an issue.

We started working with Flexsin around a year ago.

The end result was an excellent product. It’s not fully launched yet. I had not tested out the concept before designing and building it, so I’m beta-testing it now. So far, people have said it’s intuitive and easy to use, fast and simple.

How did Flexsin perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve guiding me through the whole process from start to finish. I couldn’t have built the product by myself, using only one or two engineers. Having a whole team made a big difference. We’ve had meetings with six or eight people from different teams, all working on my project.

Everything was delivered within budget. It was a complex product, so there was a slight delay.

They were receptive and open to understanding any problem I had and dealing with it. Flexsin did everything required of them, and I have no complaints.

No. Being a complex project, it took a little longer, but I’m quite happy with the product and everything that Flexsin has done.

Overall Score I will have Flexsin continue my project for however long it goes.
    None of us understood the full complexity of the project, so scheduling was more difficult.
    They’ve been cost-effective and flexible.
    No one is perfect.
    Clients can trust them.

iOS & Android Dev for Truck Tracking & Communication

"Flexsin is organized and overall I am satisfied with their work."

Sept. 2012 - Ongoing

Flexsin developed both iOS and Android apps that include a Google Maps integration and a messaging function. They also created a WordPress site to display the app. Currently, they make general updates and provide maintenance.

Burbank, California
Owner, Tracking App

Although the app has not been fully marketed, the feedback is positive. Flexsin is praised for their strong communication and fair rate. They are organized, which makes for a great partnership.

I am the owner of a truck and driver tracking app for a transportation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexsin?

I wanted to develop the app for our transportation company because I wanted a way of tracking the drivers via cellphones.

Flexsin developed the app itself as well as the website that shows the app, which I believe was built on WordPress. The app tracks the location of the drivers, the speed, and history. It is built for both iOS and Android and features Google maps implementation. There is also a messaging system built in where drivers and dispatchers can communicate via the app. They are currently managing and updating the app.

They had three or four people at any given time working on the project, depending on what aspect they were working on.

How did you come to work with Flexsin?

I was looking to outsource the work and had reached out to them via Upwork.

I have spent around $30,000 USD.

We started working together in September 2012, and the work is still ongoing.

The feedback I have received has been very good. I haven’t advertised the app yet because I am trying to perfect it before really putting it out there, but so far, we have had positive feedback.

How did Flexsin perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been pretty good, Skype was our main method of communication. Flexsin is organized and overall I am satisfied with their work.

They have been pretty flexible with payment, as well as their rate.

No, everything was fine.

I have been really satisfied with everything they have done so far.

.NET Platform Dev for Hospitality Company

"Whenever we assigned them a task, they improved our original idea."

June 2014 - Aug. 2016

Flexsin built a hotel-booking platform from scratch, creating a database structure and conducting all tasks related to project organization, design and development, app and language integration, and testing.

Dallas, Texas
Yatin Bhakta
Founder, Travzeon

The finished system has reliably supported every hotel location with no downtime, thanks to Flexsin’s effective programming. The team’s responsiveness, up-to-date technical knowledge, and insightful suggestions contributed to a successful collaboration.

I’m the founder of Travezon.com, a hospitality business that offers hotel bookings.

What challenge were you trying to address with Flexsin?

We developed a complete business system with Flexsin, including a portal, backend, and frontend.

The platform needed to connect users to hotels. Flexin built it from scratch using .NET, ASP.NET, and SQL. Tasks needed to be performed a certain way, and they provided what we needed to finish the work. We wanted the project to be completed in a timely manner and ensure that the product will work properly with apps and different languages. Flexin provided project management, design, development, and testing.

We started the project with a meeting about our idea. The project manager and other team members developed a flow chart, wireframes, and database structure. We went back and forth about changes we needed. Then, they started developing the concept, which we checked along the way. They resolved any issues we had.

The main feature is reliable communication. Any lead that we get for a hotel needs to be on the hotel front-desk side, the app, and the portal. Everything has to be connected properly, and the data needed to be processed in real-time.

We dealt mostly with the project manager, who took our instruction each day and worked with the development team. There were several people on the development team, but we didn’t have direct contact with them. Most of the people were consistent throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Flexsin?

I did a web search and found them on Google. We interviewed our top choices, and Flexsin seemed like a strong team, so we hired them. When we interviewed them, they provided proper answers to our questions and helped me understand the technology and connectivity.

How much have you invested with Flexsin?

We spent $100,000 with them.

We started working with them in 2014. The project took 8 months, and then we had 6 months of testing and fixing bugs. We don’t have any new work for them right now, but they are providing backend support.

We’re finding a lot of hotels through the system, and each of the locations is using the software and service. We’ve never had downtime. Flexin provided proper coding, integration, and development, and our customers like the result.

How did Flexsin perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. They were responsive to our questions. We communicated with the project manager through emails, phone calls, online meetings, and Skype calls.

What did you find most impressive about Flexsin?

Whenever we assigned them a task, they improved our original idea. They always had something innovative to share.

Are there any areas Flexsin could improve?

No, they know what they’re doing. They keep up with new technology and communicate those updates to their customers.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Flexsin?

Ask if they can give you some ideas about your project. They will walk you through their portfolio and offer suggestions about the best technology and the right structure.

Overall Score They are really good partners.
    They kept every meeting and delivered on time. Their project manager stayed in communication with me.
    Other companies would’ve charged more. We got the work done under budget.
    Everything was fine, and I’m really happy with the results.
    I’m happy with them, and I would recommend them to anyone.

iOS & Android Mobile App Dev for Dental Practice

"Their leadership and talent need improvement."

Nov. 2017 - June 2018

Flexsin Inc. was hired to develop a standard dental care mobile app for iOS and Android. The project is four months overdue with enough errors to make the product unusable.

USA
President, Dental Practice

Displaying inefficient and disorganized project management, Flexsin was unable to resolve the app’s myriad issues despite spending significant time in review. Although communication efforts were generally acceptable, they demonstrated overall incompetence in methodology, work quality, and talent.

I am the president and founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flexsin Inc.?

I hired Flexsin to develop a simple mobile app for iOS and Android. The app was very basic with an estimated completion date of February 2018.

My goal was to launch the app in March 2018.

I selected them based on their online reviews.

The project was to build a mobile app for dental care.

The team consisted of a project manager, a team lead, and several software engineers.

Flexsin was disorganized and incompetent. They spent countless hours reviewing mistakes and bugs, among other issues. The project is four months over schedule and still contains so many bugs that the app is essentially useless.

Their communication efforts and skill were good, but their quality control and assurance were absolutely terrible. Despite being a large company, they continue to use a free version of Zoom, which would disconnect us after 40 minutes; a company their size could afford the $14.99 USD per month for a simple paid version.

There was nothing impressive.

Their leadership and talent need improvement. I would rate their customer service average but the actual quality of work was extremely poor.

SEO & SEM for Car Interior Lighting Supplier

“Their fast communication and technical skills are impressive.”

Flexsin manages SEO and SEM for a website that features custom car accessories.

Atlanta, Georgia
Ernest Martynyuk
CEO, Hook Lights

Flexsin’s project management, responsiveness, and competence are outstanding.

I’m the owner of a company that provides custom lighting for cars.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flexsin Inc.?

We hired them to handle SEO and search engine marketing (SEM).

We wanted to increase our site’s ranking and traffic.

They were referred by a business contact.

We work with three people from Flexsin.

How did the Flexsin Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s always good. They send weekly reports about the work done.

What impresses you about the Flexsin Inc.?

Their fast communication and technical skills are impressive.

None.

Overall Score They are excellent.

Web and Mobile Application Development for

"They are patient, careful, and responsible."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Flexsin Inc. designed and developed complementary web and mobile applications for job seekers with the goal of reaching 500,000 users in the US. The team also helped to market the final product.

Australia
Zhen Zhang
Director, MUMOTREE PTY LTD

The team created apps with good designs while keeping in regular contact and patiently communicating. They were organized and detailed. Flexsin was able to scale their resources, doubling their team when needed.

I'm the director of MUMOTREE PTY LTD.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flexsin Inc.?

We wanted their help with web/mobile app development and online marketing.

Our goals were to have more than 500,000 users in the US.

My friend introduced them to me.

We were making a web and mobile app to help part-time job seekers.

At first, there were 5 resources. The further we get into development, the more people we need, so the team has now doubled.

The web and mobile apps all have really good designs. Unfortunately, the marketing results were not what we had expected.

They keep in regular contact and are patient, everything is detailed. I've had a great experience working with them.

They are patient, careful, and responsible.

They could be more creative. I always have the feeling that their work is similar to others' that I've previously seen.