Creativity never ends

You want to develop a website that requires coding? Flash Design in collaboration with a web agency will take care of your project.

Why choose us?

• Collaboration with a recognized web agency for more than 10 years
  • Having worked on more than 500 web projects and more than 250 apps
  • Working with the latest web software
  • High quality alternative at an attractive and cheap price
  • 360° project management also possible
  • 1 Project Manager / 1 Coordinator / 2 Developers

Arbaz, Switzerland

Docfernie.ch, Le-loft.ch, flashdesign.ch

Docfernie.ch Image

Docfernie.ch

It is with great pleasure that we present our latest 360° project: @docfernie.ch

Docfernie.ch is an advertising site for American vehicles but it is above all a community gathering all the enthusiasts of the United States.

You will find different ads: American cars, American motorcycles, American restaurants, American events and much more!

Services provided as part of

the project: Web development, logo design, business cards, flyers, magnetic panels and social network management.

We would like to warmly thank the founder of the site (''The Boss'') for his trust and hope to be able to support him for as long as possible! Long live Docfernie.ch!

Le Loft - Restaurant-Lounge Image

Le Loft - Restaurant-Lounge

It is with great pleasure that we present our latest 360° project: @leloftpully

Located in Pully, Le Loft is a restaurant-lounge offering burgers, pizzas, wraps, tapas and much more! The restaurant is also renowned for its famous cocktails!

Services provided by Flash Design as part of the project: Web design, logo branding, business cards, flyers, drinks menus, signage, packaging and

others.

With family, friends or colleagues, go in large numbers!

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Automotive Company

"Their innovative ideas, as well as the freshness and the enthusiasm of the developers, stood out."

Feb. - Dec. 2019

Flash Design created a multi-language website, which included logo design. They also performed digital marketing services and created flyers.

Pully, Switzerland
José-Ignacio Fernandez
Founder & CEO, Doc Fernie Sàrl

The website received positive attention, and a social media campaign produced exceptional results. Stakeholders were happy with Flash Design's efficient workflow, especially when it came to solving problems. They regularly updated stakeholders and conformed to all budgets and deadlines.

Doc Fernie is a company active in the field of the purchase/sale of American vehicles (motorcycles and cars) through a website. I am the founder of the company. We are based in Switzerland.

For what projects/services did your company hire Flash Design - Développement web?

Flash Design took care of the development of the website (in 4 languages) as well as its promotion, especially on social networks (Instagram and Facebook). They also created the company logo and flyers.

Develop an innovative and offbeat website that breaks codes, without advertising, to promote the company founder's passion for American vehicles.

I was looking for an out of the ordinary vendor who could understand and implement my offbeat ideas. I also wanted young people, of my children's age, to take care of the development of my project (I am 60 years old). After a lot of research, I found Flash Design references on the web. I met a lot of vendors and after many interviews I selected Flash Design.

After the submission of my specifications, Flash Design took care of everything from A to Z, from website development, logo and flyer creation, social network advertising and digital marketing. The development of the website was particularly laborious, taking into account its specificities (e.g. technical aspects in 4 languages). Flash Design got into the game very quickly and solved all the problems to my great satisfaction.

The Flash Design team was composed of several people, but what was very pleasant was that I had only one interlocutor, Karim.

Interest in the website was immediate and the results of the social media campaign exceeded all our expectations, especially since the campaign was conducted in 2 languages, German and French. While we started from scratch, the website is now known to all American vehicle enthusiasts in Switzerland and is also starting to expand in France.

For more than 4 months, we carried out a status report every day, by phone, e-mail and Whatsapp. We have also met several times to conduct interim reviews. All these methods of communication have proven to be very effective.

Their innovative ideas, as well as the freshness and enthusiasm of the developers, stood out. Also, the reactivity and the respect of deadlines and budget.

An exchange platform through their website.

I have absolutely no complaints to make, but only praise.