Web Design & Marketing that gets results!

Most businesses struggle with marketing. feldman+weber builds websites and marketing campaigns that actually get results so business owners see a measurable ROI and increase their revenue. We are a full-service digital agency that specializes in solving your problems and getting bottom-line results for your business.

We’re really good at refining and creating a message that will resonate with your target audience and not only build brand loyalty, but encouraging customers to take action and purchase your products and services

When it comes to digital marketing, let us take the wheel and trust us when we say, “we got this.”

Develop a modern and good-looking website.
Rank in search engines and drive organic traffic.
Have people actually open and read your emails.
Run marketing campaigns that generate high-quality leads.
Connect with your customers on social media.
Collaborating with [feldman+weber] will accomplish all these goals and more. If it helps you get noticed and helps your business grow, we’re here to get the job done right.

Kenai, AK
  • Main St (between Highland Av. and Peninsula Drive)
    Kenai, AK 99611

• Columbia River Dentistry
  • SAWBox
  • Forager Logistics

Web Dev & SEO for Photography Business

"Their attentiveness and willingness to communicate stands out."

Aug. 2017–Ongoing

feldman+weber designed and developed a website. Additionally, they’re supplying SEO assistance for the platform.

Kenai, Alaska
Josiah Martin
Owner, Martin Media

The newly developed site fulfills expectations and instills confidence in the business as a whole. The team at feldman+weber has been dedicated to achieving success and their keen attention to detail makes for a productive engagement.

I’m the owner of Martin Media. We’re a full-service business that delivers high-quality photography and videos for businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire feldman+weber?

I hired feldman+weber to build my website from scratch and provide SEO assistance.

I was aiming to raise awareness and bring professionalism to my business by having an optimized website.

I knew that Matt (Software Engineer, feldman+weber) had a positive reputation for being one of the best local website developers. Once I decided to move forward with the project, I knew I wanted his team to work on it.

To begin, I provided their team with my own pictures and videos, along with an overview of my services, and they began development. Their developers created the layout for my site and included sections for my offers and other materials. They wrote the content to direct users in a fun yet informative manner. Additionally, they provide consultation on the site to help me move forward. They are also working on SEO for the site.

I work directly with Matt, and he delegates the tasks to the appropriate team members.

I have high confidence in my website because of their work. When I give my business card to potential clients, I feel assured that feldman+webers’ high reputation establishes trust with them.

Matt is highly communicative and all expectations are clearly set. They gave me a survey to assess my needs and kept me informed on their process. Matt capably directs his team to address my concerns.

Their attentiveness and willingness to communicate stands out to me. They are always ready for the work I give them and are eager to deliver work on time.

There has been nothing negative in my experience.

They are very responsive and easy to reach.
    It is a fair price for a premium price—you get what you pay for.
    Top notch quality. High performing websites with a clean and modern look!
    I’ll recommend anyone who wants to put their company on the map!