Implementation of digital solutions for industry
We FACT - company specializes in the creation, maintenance, and development of high-tech web systems. Currently, we hire over 150 employees who have delivered more than 400 successful digital prodact to businesses 2011.
> 1,000,000 people use the services developed by our company every day.
Who are our customers?
We developed web systems for companies rating the Forbes
Our services and solutions.
Web-development: We specialize in the development of large and medium-sized sites, web applications, and portals with complex and rich functionality. We can even work as your extended development team or provide turnkey solutions.
Ecommerce: Designing, development and maintenance of high-tech online stores, marketplaces and services.
В2В-Ecommerce: We develop B2B online stores, В2В-marketplaces, trading platforms, personal accounts and services and Integrate them with the customer's CRM, ERP, MDM systems.
A strong team of consultants: Analysts, Service Designers, DevOps, Architects that offer professional support.
Highest business value thanks to flexible and transparent project management.
ISO9001:2015 proving our world-class management processes and complying with international standards.
Outstanding UX/UI designers & a team of QA engineers focused on top quality development
The manufacturer needed a channel to sell its own chemical products, as well as products from other manufacturers. The portal is intended for retail buyers and legal entities, with the main focus on the B2B sphere.
BASF portal today:
1. Easy to use catalog and product cards have been worked out, taking into account the industry specifics and strict requirements for the sale of chemical products.
2. The possibility of forming and displaying the assortment of other companies is provided.
3. A flexible pricing system has been organized.
4. The ordering mechanism has been set up, the main processes have been automated (invoicing, provision of documents for accounting, etc.).
This was made possible by the integration via API with the customer's ERP (prices, counterparties, balances, orders). The platform also allows you to insist on integration with different accounting systems and enter data manually.
We have created a platform that helps to increase the share of online sales and shorten the chain of movement of products to the consumer.
Based on analytics, we have developed a convenient store, taking into account several scenarios of product search.
Individuals and legal entities can work with the marketplace.
Today users can use a convenient service:
- form an order,
- determine the conditions and terms of delivery,
- pay for the order,
- get the necessary accounting documents.
In the future, the marketplace will also display other products of companies belonging to the PJSC MMK group,
as well as third-party processors manufacturing products from Magnitogorsk metal.
The project involved non-standard integrations with several customer systems and external services.
Our team is constantly increasing its expertise in the development of dealer portals. We are ready to share with you another successful
project for launching a B2B portal for the largest international trade and industrial holding - Thermex.
- developed a modern and user-friendly design of the portal, taking into account the behavioral factors of the main focus groups;
- developed a catalog of goods reflecting personal prices, status of availability and the possibility of mass adding to the order;
- organized the possibility of a client working from several legal entities within one account;
- created a document management service within the personal account;
- developed the "Finance" service to reflect data on mutual settlements;
- developed a block of marketing support for the clients of the Termex company.
URALKHIM is a leader in the field of agronomic and industrial expertise. The company produces traditional and new highly efficient fertilizers and chemical raw materials, as well as offering complex solutions for business.
- conducted a pre-project study and analysis of input data;
- developed a design concept taking into account a pre-project study;
- implemented a B2B catalog adapted for specific areas and market segments;
- set up analytics tools for URALKHIM managers;
- implemented marketing tools for clients and company employees;
- developed an integration bus with related URALKHIM information systems.
Gauss is a Russian brand under which several hundred types of lighting equipment are produced. Today, Gauss brand products are sold in more than twenty countries around the world.
- Developed a personal account for dealers;
- Implemented a catalog with the current balances of goods in warehouses;
- Provided users with up-to-date product documentation;
- Implemented a training center for Gauss dealers.
We recently completed work on a large interesting project for SKAD company. The manufacturer of alloy wheels needed an interactive service that would increase the quality and speed of service.
The main solutions:
- several types of search,
- a well-developed catalog and pricing,
- a personal account for individuals and legal entities with different functionality.
We also created a service for the marketplace - online fitting; with this one can visually assess how the disks will look on a particular car model.
"What we did ourselves for 2 months, Fact did in 2 days."
A building materials distributor hired FACT to lead a complete overhaul of their existing site and B2B portal. Their main tasks included redesigning and debugging the site, upgrading its features, and more.
"What we did ourselves for 2 months, Fact did in 2 days."
Sep 6, 2021
As a result of the engagement, the client saw a significant increase in their site's speed, which led to an increase in their online sales. FACT remained communicative and followed a highly organized process, allowing them to finish the project quickly.
The client submitted this review online.
Please describe your company and your position there.
I worked as the head of e-commerce in a company that sells building materials and household goods
For what projects/services did your company hire FACT, and what were your goals?
We turned to Fact for a complete overhaul of the existing version of the online store and B2B portal. Our main goal was to gain the industry experience of the Fact company in creating a modern tool for doing business online. There were also problems with the performance of the current sites that Fact solved
How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?
We used industry ratings of developers with expertise in a specific area. After that, the choice was in terms of price and implementation time. The fact was chosen for the optimal combination of these parameters.
Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.
All works were divided into stages. Design, design, development, debugging and testing, transfer to our hosting. I don't remember all the tools, the design was created in adob products, development on php , java script, html, css. In the process, the directory structure was completely redesigned.
The process of adding to cart and placing an order has been modernized. Integration with our accounting system has been configured to transfer items, prices, balances to the site and receive orders from the site for further processing
How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?
I was contacted by a project manager who managed a team from: analyst, designer, four back-end developers, two front-end developers, one devops
Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?
Site speed increased by 40% The number of orders on the site in the first three months of the new site increased by 25% compared to the same periods
Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.
In the process, the work was structured as follows. The project manager communicated with me on a daily basis on communication issues with the team from our side. Weekly progress report. Monthly report with a report on the work done and the next stages of work.
Separately, according to the calendar schedule, we looked at the results of the functional execution. Bitrix24 was used for setting tasks. Communication took place via Skype, reports by e-mail
What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?
We gained the experience of the previous work of the Fact company, thereby avoiding many mistakes of companies that first try to make a website on their own. What we did ourselves for 2 months, Fact did in 2 days
Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?
We always wanted to be immediately offered plans for further development. At the start of the project, this was not enough, but towards the end of the project the situation changed. Sometimes there were errors in the logic of work, but they were promptly corrected