Tagline

Lviv
    Ukraine

Key

E-Commerce Development for Personalized Nutrition Platform

“They provide high-quality work at low prices.”

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Face IT completed an e-commerce platform started by another vendor. They continue to maintain the site and enhance its functionality.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Thor Bender Jensen
CEO, NJORD Nutrition

Face IT efficiently delivered a high-quality and cost-effective website on time. Their superb project management, flexibility, and thoroughness continue to inspire confidence

I'm the CEO of a startup doing personalized nutrition through an e-commerce platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Face IT?

After firing another agency halfway through the development of our platform, we hired Face IT to help us finish the website. Since then, we have been using them for maintenance and further development.

Our goal was to have a fully responsive e-commerce store with a questionnaire attached to it. The questionnaire allows us to customize products for our customers.

We went through a thorough selection process on Upwork.

They have provided frontend, backend, and database work. We’ve used WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, and AJAX.

I’ve worked with a developer from Face IT.

Face IT allowed us to finalize and launch our website in due time. We felt that were in safe hands throughout the project.

We are extremely impressed with the project management. Face IT has been efficient and flexible throughout the process.

I’m impressed by the quality of the code and the fact that they provide high-quality work at low prices. We would never have been able to get to where we are today without their help.

I can't come up with anything.

They’re much cheaper than local developers.
    I’m extremely pleased with their work.
    I’ve already referred them twice.

PHP and Ruby on Rails Development for Web Services Company

“We’re very happy with the results and the outcome of the work."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Face IT provides PHP and Ruby on Rails development services, maintaining websites and working on a range of projects from e-commerce to more simple sites.

England
Owner, Web Services Company

Their development work is always completed to a high standard, with the deliverables meeting expectations. They communicate effectively, while the project is managed directly with each developer of the team that offers a wide range of skillsets.

I’m the owner of a small web design company based in the UK. We run a host of services from email, web design, and web hosting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Face IT?

We were looking for reliable PHP and Ruby on Rails developers.

They've taken on the PHP to help maintain an old existing site that is due to be replaced. They’re the lead developers on the projects they work on. We work on everything from Spree based e-commerce sites down to simple one-page websites.

We deal directly with certain members of the team, including developers and project managers. We get in touch with the general manager of the team when I need a broad review of what has been worked on, and otherwise am in contact with the person working on the specific tasks.

How did you come to work with Face IT?

We found them via Upwork. One of their team members then introduced us to the rest of the team as we needed different skills.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

We began working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We’re very happy with the results and the outcome of the work. It’s all a very high standard, while the communication tends to be very good.

How did Face IT perform from a project management standpoint?

We use a time tracker as well as OpenProject, which is a task tracking system so everything is monitored. I can log in and see what they’ve done. The project management has been done by me rather than their team, so I deal with them individually.

Their speed of development is very high and they have a diverse range of skills, which is great. They have a specialist in pretty much every area.

We gelled from the offset and I didn’t need to do much training with them. They fit themselves around the way I work. There’s a small language barrier, but because we communicate through text and images, I make sure my instructions are as clear as possible, with illustrations as needed.

Overall Score They're a great team.
    If you put the pressure on, they tend to respond.
    The exchange rate makes a difference to us.
    Everyone has room to improve, but they’re very good.
    I would happily refer them to anyone.

Digital Platform Enhancements for Paper Startup

I appreciated their responsiveness and attention to detail.”

Feb. 2018 - ongoing

Face IT allocated a programmer to pilot ongoing software development.

Montreal, Canada
Vincent Bernier
CTO, Trade Tree Online

The programmer built numerous features and enhanced the platform’s code quality. Face IT communicated well, understood the project objectives, and delegated an exceptional resource in a timely and cost-effective manner.

I’m the CTO at a startup called Trade Tree Online. We’re a digital platform that connects buyers, sellers, and agents within the pulp and paper industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Face IT?

After our main web developer took a leave of absence, we needed a resource who could lead our development efforts.

We wanted a full-time top-quality programmer within our budget who could join our team in the long-term.

After interviewing several vendors, we felt that Face IT best understood our needs. They listened to our challenges and proposed several solutions.

They assigned a programmer who could help us with the ongoing platform development. Because we constantly add new features, the programmer quickly grasped our concepts and spearheaded our projects.

They assigned one programmer.

Since their resource joined our team, we’ve completed several complex features and improved the overall quality of our codebase.

We collaborate entirely through Trello, which has proven very effective so far.

I appreciated their responsiveness and attention to detail. Face IT leveraged their expansive network, including developers and designers, to quickly provide an appropriate resource.

So far, I’m very satisfied with Face IT, so I can't complain.

Their resource works full time for us.
    They have a reasonable rate for the quality of the resource.
    We've had no problems at all.