Internet Marketing Results. Guaranteed.

You need internet marketing that works - and eWebResults can help.

We've been around since 1999 and we know the industry inside and out. From SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing, social media, reputation management, web design, local SEO, content marketing, programmatic advertising, and even bitcoin advertising - we do it all.

As internationally-recognized industry leaders, we host the #1 most popular SEO podcast in the world, full of great tips and tricks for anyone interested in internet marketing.

You can trust us to consistently deliver amazing marketing results to your business fast, all backed up by our expert knowledge of internet marketing.

Though based in Houston, TX, we help clients from all over the US and all over the world!

We're Google AdWords certified, Bing certified, and an Official Google Partner. We promise to deliver marketing results that actually matter to your business. Guaranteed.

1999
Houston, TX
  • 5999 West 34th Street, #106
    Houston, TX 77092

Lone Star School of Music

During Lone Star’s first 12 months with eWebResults they increased their revenue by 100% and added a new location. They are on track to double again this year and add a fourth and fifth location.

Lead Gen & Digital Marketing for Swimming Pool Company

“They tell me about new changes in the IT and SEO markets and I feel like I'm getting fresh ideas.”

Nov. 2012 - Ongoing

eWebResults did marketing to increase lead generation. They do SEO, manage PPC campaigns, and write blog posts. They’ve also done singular projects such as building a website and designing company t-shirts.

Houston, Texas
Susan Manning
CEO, Manning Pool Service

Monthly revenue pays for the investment nearly six times over. eWebResults clearly explains technical concepts and continually pitches new innovations. Although it takes time to establish systems of communication, their creativity, productivity, and professionalism make them stand out.

I’m the CEO and co-owner of a swimming pool maintenance, warranty, repair, and service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with eWebResults?

We needed help with marketing and lead generation.

They built our website for us, and now they do SEO. They handle all our social media posts, PPC campaigns, and digital content creation. They also design other materials like T-shirts and announcements for new hours or locations. Currently, we’re discussing a programming project that would take swimming pool content and create a digital game out of it. They’ve also introduced geo-fencing and IP-capturing.

The owner, an old friend of mine, assigned an employee to our company who interacts with me and our in-house point person. They also have someone doing graphics for us.

How did you come to work with eWebResults?

I’ve known their founder for many years, and we realized that we had the same business coach. Originally, we met with someone from his company once a month, but that wasn’t working out, so we moved into our current arrangement. We’re very much a team now.

We spend about $3,500 every month.

We’ve been working together since November 2012.

The website is our number one source of leads. We converted 40 of our 60 total leads last month, and we bring in about $20,000 of revenue every month, on the low-end.

How did eWebResults perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually connect over the phone and by email, but we also meet in person at least once a month. Their responsiveness and correspondence are excellent. The only glitch we experience is that there are three people in my company who are involved in marketing, and we haven't worked out the best communication system yet. Between the people on his staff and the three people on my staff, there’s a structure that we're mutually working on.

I've used two other providers in the past, and their communication was very confusing. I’m not very digital, so things have to be explained more to me than to other clients. They’re willing to explain things in person or on the phone, instead of just by email. They also seem to be very up to date on their market. They’ll tell me about new changes in the IT and SEO markets and I feel like I'm getting fresh ideas. The other company I worked with didn't seem to keep up with the newest changes in their field.

The difficulties I had were in the past, and they were with an employee that's no longer there. It was all handled quite professionally. It really doesn't reflect how they're doing business now.

If someone has a site that isn’t managed, I would say move quickly. Start today. It's made a tremendous impact in helping us grow steadily. If someone is really happy with their website, I would say that my overall impression is that they're very positive and extremely responsive. They’re brilliant in their industry and highly creative, and productive.

Overall Score We had some bumps, but Chris has very professional structured his business, and I've seen his structure grow, so that his business today is absolutely a five.
    We did have a project slowdown, early in the year, but I my company was equally slow in responding sometimes, so it wasn't totally their fault.
    I don't have another company to compare cost to, but we get such a big return on investment that every dollar is well spent.
    It’s because of the proven results that we're experiencing.
    Ironically, I'm giving a talk on marketing to a professional group on Thursday, and I was going to take some of Chris's business cards with me because I recommend him so highly.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Music School

“They stay on top of whatever they can do to benefit their customers.”

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

eWebResults created a website from scratch and now handles SEO, social media, and digital marketing for a music school. They utilize Adwords, keywords, and blog posts, and work on Facebook and Twitter.

Austin, Texas
Bryan Goldsmith
Owner, Lone Star School of Music

The business doubled in the first year and consistently ranks on the first page of search results. eWebResults works independently and provides a wide range of services, which has made for a smooth partnership. They effectively communicate technical concepts and quickly make changes to the site.

I’m the owner of the Lone Star School of Music. We teach lessons for all ages and instruments, as well as group lessons and summer camps. We also do offshoots that most schools won’t like DJ lessons and music and video production. We currently have four locations and are working on our fifth.

What challenge were you trying to address with eWebResults?

When I bought the business, the website was extremely outdated. I hired them to create a new website, do SEO and marketing for it, and handle our social media presence.

We started from the very beginning, so the number one thing was our website. Our company uses scheduling software that is sometimes not the easiest to work with. eWebResults had the in-house expertise to integrate that software into our website which created a seamless experience for our customers.  Then they worked on our Adwords and rankings and social media campaigns. Most of their social media and marketing work is done on Facebook, but Twitter is still up there, too. They also handle our marketing budget, allocating funds to different platforms and efforts as they see fit.

We mainly interact with their Lead Generation Specialist, but I can also connect with their owner whenever I need to

How did you come to work with eWebResults?

Our business coach originally recommended them to us. I did some due diligence, and the prices I saw were very similar, but eWeb said they would do everything. Some of the other companies only did SEO, and wouldn’t do Facebook Ads, and others could build a really strong website but wouldn’t do social media at all. Even since we’ve been working with them, I’ll still look around, just to see what’s out there, and they’re still the only ones that will do all of it. This way I don’t have to worry about it.

We spend about $2,500 every month, so $90,000 in total.

We’ve been working together since February 2016.

When I purchased the business, the search rankings were around 51 or higher, and now we’re on the front page of every campaign we do. We had 200 students when we started and now we’ve doubled to over 400, and we keep growing every year. We grew 118% in our first year with them, and now we’re opening up our fifth location – we started with one.

It’s the 19th of April and we’ve already surpassed our numbers for April 2017. Just last week, I was looking up summer camps in Austin, TX and we were number one. It was the same for guitar lessons and adult group lessons too. They’ve definitely paid for themselves. We also do a lot of offshoot campaigns and make a video or a blog post for the Autism Society or the Down Syndrome Society, and it’ll also be ranked number one.

How did eWebResults perform from a project management standpoint?

We talk to with our main point of contact once a week on the phone, but I can email either them or the owner whenever if I have questions. They're very informative and take the time to explain things well, especially for someone like me who doesn’t know computers too well. When we started a new campaign, I even drove down to Houston and we talked in-person for two hours and they explained everything to me.

Every week we have different things to go over, so we'll set the agenda a week prior and I can get my questions ready. They’re also really good about changing small things on our website, like the age range for a certain camp, or if a faculty member leaves to go on tour. They’re really sharp and get it done quickly.

At the end of the month, I get one bill. Other companies will charge extra for a video campaign or an extra Facebook campaign, but with eWebResults, everything’s included. They can also work very independently, which is great because then I don’t have to take time to keep up with all the trends and technologies, or go to seminars and learn about Google’s latest software. They stay on top of whatever they can do to benefit their customers. And again, they do everything. They don’t just focus on SEO or web design. It’s very hard to find a company that specializes in all of them.

I wish they were headquartered in Austin, but other than that, I can’t think of anything.

You have to realize that it's an investment in your company. I know marketing can be scary, but you’re ROI is going to be great; you’re going to get that return. Their whole goal is to make your business better, not to take your money. They’re looking out for your best interest. A lot of people think SEO happens overnight, but it takes a while because your competitors are doing the same thing. But with eWeb going to bat for you, it’s one less thing to worry about. We’re one of the only music schools with an SEO company, and that’s why we’re doing so well and have seen this kind of growth. Let them do their thing and eventually, you’re going to see that return.

Overall Score You've got to give credit where credit is due, and they’re a big factor in our growth. M hat is off of them.
    We do our conversation at the same time every week and they’ve never missed the call, or gone off of the marketing schedule.
    They’re very competitive. If I look through all of our leads that come in every month, they pay for themselves.
    They explain everything they need to do before doing it. Our results speak for themselves.
    I actually recommended them earlier today.