Web design and development services

Evrone is an engineering company successfully delivering high-quality digital products for more than ten years. With extensive experience in wide range of modern software technologies, we are here to help you to design unique complex web projects and startups.

2008
    Moscow 123317
    Russia

+_+ crypton.trading Image

+_+ crypton.trading

Crypton is a cryptocurrency trading bot based on machine learning, which analyses trading transactions, predicts changes, selects growth points and signals to sell or buy crypto.

The bot was created from scratch by the team of experienced blockchain developers at Evrone. Crypton does its best to bring profit. Although it is not perfect, as well as any machine or creature, but still you can be sure that your

balance will increase steadily. Crypton wants to become better and evolve so it is looking for a CEO with solid trading experience and an investments for the future development.

Crypton himself tells about what he is like, what he needs and how to contact him.

All you need — is scroll.

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service Image

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service

The modern continuous integration and delivery platform that
software teams love to use.

Unlimited parallelism. No more pending and queues of builds.
Per minutes payment.

Fast, Cheap and Easy – you can easily have all three

Cryptopay Image

Cryptopay

Cryptopay provides an easy, hassle-free access to the bitcoin network, allowing users to utilise all the benefits of a bitcoin wallet with extra capabilities to protect you from market fluctuations and streamline currency conversions.

Medcorder App Image

Medcorder App

Medical conversations can be confusing. A doctor may use terms or treatment options that are complex and unfamiliar to you and only presented in a short conversation. You may need to quickly make decisions based on these conversations that could be life or death.

Medcorder is a free mobile app to record conversations with your doctor, transcribe and share them with friends and family, so you can make better-informed

decisions together.

Open the app when you sit down with your doctor, get permission from them to record the conversation, and hit the record button. As soon as you're done with your chat, we'll save and automatically transcribe what happened and send it to those you have invited into your "health room" - perhaps your spouse, your cousin studying medicine, and your best friend from high school who had a similar condition. These people will get an alert and can right away start helping you understand what's been discussed. If you are given forms or test results, just snap a picture of them and share it with your team.

Take care of health with Medcorder!

Medcorder case on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/76309833/Medcorder-mobile-app

Galleon&Caravan Image

Galleon&Caravan

Galleon&Caravan is a new service, specialising in cross-border bank-to-bank transfers working primarily with (but not limited to) companies and individuals in the music, arts and entertainment sectors.

Many years ago, galleons and caravans used to facilitate the exchange of goods, services and ideas. Today, the Galleon&Caravan want to continue that tradition and help their clients take the risk out of trading

across borders.

Galleon&Caravan is a payment service that combines the best traditions of financial services and modern financial technologies. This combination of opposites — East and West, traditions and new technologies, art and finance — became the basis for brand identity. Galleon&Caravan is a service that transforms these opposite.

Tardis Fund Image

Tardis Fund

Tardis is a blockchain platform built for the next generation of traders and investors. Its open, clear and serious style is a reference to the finance industry and the future. The flexible visual system is displayed in different forms such as the physical objects, 3D space, outdoor advertising, digital environment, and animation. The inverted T wraps up two themes - firstly, a turn, as an image of the novelty, and secondly,

the axes of coordinates as a symbol of evolving financial markets. A series of dynamic abstract illustrations refer to the financial reports, while the cosmic gradient complements the strict graphics and brings on the futuristic spirit.
Polarstern Capital  Image

Polarstern Capital

Evrone team has developed a platform for legitimate investment in crypto assets and precious metals.

Website: https://polarstern.capital/

Genesis Block Image

Genesis Block

Genesis Block provides an end-to-end package of financial, advisory, and distributed ledger technology services. GB combines the dependability, industry access, and regulatory expertise of an institution-grade DLT services provider with the flexibility, speed, and customer-centricity of a

startup.
Adara.io - Intelligent blockchain financial ecosystem  Image

Adara.io - Intelligent blockchain financial ecosystem

Adara is developing an algorithmically-driven cryptocurrency trading platform that leverages the latest advances in security and tokenization.

The crypto exchange portion of the ecosystem is already available for use by investors and is the first part of Adara’s seamless and robust financial solutions.

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons Image

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons

E-Commerce solution for authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons.

http://www.authentica.ru/ (Russian version)

Bloom Perfumery London Image

Bloom Perfumery London

We designed e-Commerce solution for Bloom Perfumery London, an online perfumery store.

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system  Image

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system

We know a lot about SEO. However, the optimization process takes a long time, so we decide to automate this process.

We used all our knowledge in the field of SEO and a wide range of experiments to gather data. After that, we analyzed the received data and identified the most optimal ways and schemes of the website optimization to Google search. The result is UpToPromo — full-featured automated website promotion

WTCC Premium TV Image

WTCC Premium TV

In early April, in France, we have introduced our new online service. WTCC Premium TV allows you to take a fresh look at the FIA world touring car championship broadcasting.

We made several versions of the WTCC Premium TV  for the users' convenience. The online version and two versions of the most popular mobile platforms — iOS and Android. All of them allows users to gain full control over video: rewind, pause and play

from last stop or watch it live.
Showjet.ru Image

Showjet.ru

Internet streaming media.

SoundChain - based on blockchain technology Image

SoundChain - based on blockchain technology

SoundChain is a distributed opensource database for managing intellectual property rights.

Qiuv.com Image

Qiuv.com

Quiv is a platform that provides access to, and enables
 getting theattention of, sought after individuals in return for a charitable donation to their cause

Igooods - Food delivery service Image

Igooods - Food delivery service

One web app for either a desktop or mobile browser for a customer, a manager, a picker and a delivering person.

Machinio.com Image

Machinio.com

Used construction equipment, agricultural equipment and more

Hype.codes Image

Hype.codes

Hype.Codes – Programming Technologies News and Reviews

Humaniq. Blockchain, BigData, Neural Net. Image

Humaniq. Blockchain, BigData, Neural Net.

Humaniq - a simple and secure 4th generation mobile bank. Humaniq project technologies are Blockchain, BigData, Neural Net and Biometric ID

Pinpil — mobile app Image

Pinpil — mobile app

Convenient search for medicines in pharmacies of the city

RubyRussia Image

RubyRussia

Meet RubyRussia — the main conference in Russia devoted to the Ruby programming language. It was held for the ninth time in 2018 with more than 700 people who came to enjoy the event. This is a unique place where you can chat with colleagues, share experience, meet old friends and learn something new. The world-famous speakers well-known in the Ruby community

presented at the conference.

The next, tenth, conference will be even bigger!

RubyRussia on Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/78538695/RubyRussia

Development for Browser Extension

“They executed the screens very well and followed each detail of the design spec, which made my work a lot easier.”

May - Sept. 2019

Evrone developed a Chrome extension that allows users to bookmark web pages. Following provided designs, the product saves screenshots of the saved page to a visual board for the user’s reference.

1 Employee

Pleasant Hill, California
CEO, Startup

Although the MVP has a few bugs and loading time can be improved, the frontend design looks great. Evrone’s project management simplified communication between teams and ensured things ran relatively well. As an honest partner, they compensated for areas where they could improve.

I’m the CEO of a visual bookmarking app that I designed.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

Evrone helped me build the first version of the product.

They developed a web-based app that’s available as a browser extension for Chrome. It takes a screenshot of a web page that users want to bookmark and lets them organize these screenshots into categories. This way, they have a visual way to reference bookmarked pages they want to track. I designed it and shared screenshots of what I wanted Evrone to build for me.

I worked with a project manager, a frontend engineer, and a backend engineer.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

A coworker from another startup I work with referred me to Evrone. I got a quote from them and they seemed to have a good understanding of the product I wanted to build. I thought they were a good fit and the price was reasonable. I was already working with people from their team, so I had a sense of the quality of their work.

We spent about $35,000.

We kicked off the project in May 2019 and we launched the product in September 2019.

We got a pretty good MVP in just three and a half months. It’s not perfect, but overall, I’m happy with the quality of their work. I do wish that it was a little more stable, because there are bugs and a few users complained about load time. However, I’m really happy with the frontend development. They executed the screens very well and followed each detail of the design spec, which made my work a lot easier.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a great experience working with the project manager. She handled all of the communication between me and the engineering team, which simplified things for me. I didn’t have to deal with tickets, so I was able to continue working on the product and maintain my other job.

We did go over budget, but they were fair and acknowledged that they underestimated the work by giving me a discount.

They have a really good design sense and appreciate its importance. Not every engineering team can deliver the design that’s provided to them. Their design team helps them become a really well-rounded engineering product studio.

There was a bit of a language barrier. Our project manager was pretty fluent in English, but she left towards the end of development. After that, communication became more challenging.

Represent every aspect of the product you can and be prepared with a completed design. The design I provided could have been more fleshed out in a few places and that may have been why they underestimated the project’s scope.

Web Development for Mail Marketing Company

“They were effective, communicative, and to the point.”

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Evrone developed a corporate website for a marketing agency. Working from spec, they created a Webflow CMS and housed lead forms, IFrames, a database, and an automated content population tool within the site.

Director of Marketing, MarTech Company

The site cultivated an influx of inbound leads. Users spend more time on the site, and the bounce rate is lower. Evrone met deadlines and offered a quality deliverable within a small budget and short timeline.

I'm the director of marketing at a mail marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We wanted a corporate website to educate potential prospects and investors about our products and offerings and how we could help them.

Ultimately, the purpose of this product is to generate new leads for our sales team. They developed a website in spec for us. We designed the UI, provided source files, and chose Webflow as our CMS. They were very flexible and accommodated our requests. The site has a place for lead forms and IFrames, a database for articles and press pieces, and a dynamic area that populates the site with content without additional work.

I worked directly with a project manager and a business contact, but the team on their side may have been bigger.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

I worked in the same building as a contact there. I expressed the challenges I faced with this new site, and he told me they offered the services we needed. I looked through their site and asked colleagues about their credibility, and I loved the designs they offered.

We spent between $5,000-$10,000, which was only a quarter of what another company quoted us.

The whole project took two months. We worked together from March-April 2019.

There is an influx of inbound leads and an increase of time spent on the website, anchored by a lower bounce rate.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project management tool was Trello. They were effective, communicative, and to the point. We had clear expectations of what they expected from us, and the communication channels were very open. They always met deadlines.

The quality of work was impressive, especially considering the timeline and the cost.

I saw so much value in the quality of work they did, and I have no constructive feedback to give them.

I understand a lot of the lingo and terminology they use, which contributed to the success of our project. I'm fairly sure they could explain the web design process to anyone who wasn't as knowledgeable. The most important aspect of our particular scenario was making sure that everything was aligned internally before bringing in an external vendor. That reduced the number of revisions and saved time.

Overall Score I would rate them higher if they were closer to us.
    They offered a superior solution at a fraction of the cost of another vendor.
    They delivered exactly what I needed. Everything is set up correctly and easily scalable.
    I'm about to work with them again on another project.

Internal CRM Maintenance for IT Company

"They adapt to our needs without complaint and never insist on doing things their way."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Evrone is cleaning up legacy code in an internal CRM and developing new business process features. This requires them to analyze an existing code base alongside internal resources.

St. Petersburg, Russia
CTO, Internet Projects Company

Existing development processes have grown more effective thanks to Evrone’s efforts. They balance thorough communication with efficiency, adapting to client preferences regarding project management. They’ve positioned themselves well to be considered for additional responsibilities.

I’m the CTO of an IT company that specializes in high-volume internet projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We invited Evrone in to eliminate some of the legacy code in our CRM. Now, we’re trying to make gradual improvements and develop new business features.

We set out to clean up our internal CRM to better facilitate business processes.

Friends in our professional community recommended them to us.

After a short on-boarding process, they began eliminating some of our legacy code to make new feature implementation more manageable. They analyzed and updated our existing code guided by our internal experts. Currently, they’re working on implementing new business features.

Evrone has provided us with a full-time developer aided by their CTO, who takes part in all planning sessions and advises on particularly difficult problems. They’ve also assigned a personal business manager to move the process forward and maintain our working relationship.

So far, our impression of Evrone is positive. Our development process is more agile than it was and we’ve started to see real results. These convincing reasons to expand our partnership.

Everything is orderly and organized. We have the perfect amount of communication regarding new developments, and they solve problems quickly once they arise. Management processes aren’t implemented for their own sake, which I appreciate.

Time and practice will help them better understand our system and make better decisions without external help.

GUI Development for AI-Based Business Management Product

“They were receptive to unexpected changes.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Evrone developed two GUIs for an upcoming business process management product. The interfaces needed to be agile so that it could adapt to any future backend changes.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Michael L. Abramowitz
CTO, Helpingr, Corp

The product is currently in development, but Evrone's team performed well. They demonstrated strong work ethic, giving regular status reports to maintain transparency and assigning appropriately leveled resources for tasks. Customers can expect a reasonable cost structure.

I am the CTO at a startup called Helpingr, Corp. We leverage AI technology to provide business process management solutions that are based on conversational user interfaces. My responsibilities include software architecture, cloud services, and development lifecycle.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

Our flagship product is an AI-driven business assistant that consists of a number of tiers operated by either a staff member or a customer. The product features two GUIs, which we didn’t have the bandwidth to build, so we hired Evrone to develop the interfaces.

Since adapting to the market would potentially require us to frequently alter our product’s engine (it currently runs on the AIMEE Engine), we wanted both interfaces to be as agile as possible. We also needed to develop protocols for data exchange payloads and meta-data.

Finding the right service provider can be difficult because firms will often assign a seniority level to their developers, but these labels don’t usually represent the individual’s actual knowledge or ability to learn. We faced some of these issues while looking at candidates before shortlisting two agencies. Of the two, Evrone won our project.

When we brought on Evrone, we had already started to develop our product’s backend as a framework because we assumed it would be easy to integrate the interfaces after we had a better idea of what we wanted. Once we tested everything via REST API tools, Evrone joined the project during the later stages to build the GUIs.

The team changed throughout development according to our project needs and budget. While I handled the architecture, DevOps, and site reliability, they handled the frontend work.

The project is still under development, so we’d prefer to keep the market feedback furtive.

Their workflow was extremely effective. We didn’t experience any bureaucracy from Evrone’s side, and they gave daily status reports on development. They were receptive to unexpected changes.

Unlike previous companies I’d worked with, Evrone provided honest project costs. I also appreciated that they accurately assessed their developers’ skill level. If they assign a mid-level developer, he’s sure to have mid-level development skills. Moreover, they actually provided us with a near senior-tier developer while maintaining the fees for a mid-tier resource.

No, there wasn’t anything to improve. Everything was perfect.

Front and Back-End Development for Sports Website

"Evrone uses standard best practices, which is all we can demand of people."

Sept. 2016 - Nov. 2016

On a tight timeline, Evrone provided frontend and backend development for a web-based platform, augmenting the internal development team. Their work focused on integrations involving flights and hotels.

Russia
Partner, Ruby on Rails Developer

Everyone delivered the features necessary within the project timeline. The backend development tested well, while the front end has some issues. The team had some issues with remote communication, but worked hard to meet all deadlines.

I’m a partner in a consultancy business which also develops products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We were building an internal product for which we didn’t have enough resources. The product allows users to book the right weather-dependent sports venue where the conditions are perfect. For example, we run conditions for kitesurfing through our algorithm to determine the places with the right conditions.

Evrone provided a frontend and backend developer for our web-based platform. We needed some features added to our platform, and we didn’t have our own availability. We needed to release it in the right season, so we decided to outsource the work. We provided the wireframes to Evrone, and they added a couple of features involving flight and hotel integrations. The backend is built with Ruby on Rails, and the frontend is jQuery.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

We knew about the firm and got in touch with them. Evrone seemed pretty good, so we tried it out for a while and then extended the engagement.

We worked together from September to November of 2016, and the project is complete.

Evrone delivered the features we needed on time. We were happy with that. The quality of the code was good. The backend tested well, but there were some issues around frontend testing.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

There was the occasional communication issue, but that happens a lot in software development. We did the project management ourselves. Evrone tried to hit all the deadlines. They were pretty good with that. We used Pivotal Tracker to collaborate.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

Evrone uses standard best practices, which is all we can demand of people.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

I think Evrone could be more proactive with remote communication.

Evrone delivers good value for your money.
    There were a couple of times when we expected someone to be working on our project, but they had to be moved to something else.

Web Application Development for Industrial Machinery Company

"They had more experience than I had expected for the price we were paying."

Nov. 2013 - May 2014

Evrone developed Ruby on Rails code for the backend of a machinery search engine. Their work focused on a lead processing system that was indexed by Google and used rule-based systems to qualify leads.

Co-Founder, Industrial Machinery Company

The original code developed in 2014 is still being used today. The developers communicated effectively and met all deadlines. There were minor miscommunications, but these were not major problems.

I’m the CTO and one of the founders of a search engine for used machinery. We’re almost 4 years old, and we have 30 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We originally hired two developers from Evrone to build out part of the Rails application we were working on. At the time, we needed a backend application to process the leads that we received.

Over time, the scope of our work with Evrone expanded. Eventually, we got to the point where they were handling all of the development I couldn't do personally, and that continued until we were able to hire internal developers. That was about six to nine months after we contracted with Evrone.

Using Evrone was a stopgap for us when we didn't want to slow down the process by waiting to hire more people. We had raised a million dollars in funding at the time, and instead of slowing down to hire the right people, which we eventually did, we wanted to hire a consulting company that could give me experienced developers right away. That’s what I got from Evrone.

Evrone provided us with two developers, and they focused primarily on the backend and general Ruby on Rails code. They were able to handle all the things I asked them to make. The core of the changes they did involved the lead processing system. As a search engine, we were indexing Google, and we had all of these users coming from Google looking for machines. When users found the machines they were looking for on our website, they generally wanted to submit leads. The system was basically a way to collect user information, and then use logic to process or not process the lead. We implemented a rule-based system where we would try and determine if someone submitting a lead was legitimate, not a bot or a scam.

We also implemented functionalities with geolocation codes, and we integrated with a number of APIs. There wasn't anything too fancy.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

My co-founders and I needed to hire development talent right away. One of our early investors was a Russian venture capitalist, and one of their analysts recommended Evrone as a development shop. I went through the interview process with them, and I talked to the two developers that would work with us. I liked them, and they did a good job, so we moved ahead quickly from there.

Evrone had members who could start working within a week or two. We didn't talk to any other companies at the time.

How much have you invested with Evrone?

I think we invested $100,000 over the six to nine-month period.

We started working together around November 2013, and we stopped working with them around May 2014.

Evrone’s developers were senior and had high-quality code. They were much better than an average developer. In fact, the code they created is still being used today, so everything went really well. I didn't have any issues; everything was as expected.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

They did everything they were told to do. They also communicated effectively and met all their deadlines. We had daily calls with them either in the mornings or late evenings. To coordinate, we used Google Docs and a platform they created that they used to track their employee times. There were miscommunications a couple of times, but that’s normal.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

They had more experience than I had expected for the price we were paying. At the time, it made financial sense. We were able to get developers that would have cost three times as much in the US.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

The biggest improvement they could make might be in the language skills department. English was not their strength. But as far as development skills go, everything was good.

Overall Score Everything was good.
    We didn't meet all the deadlines, but we did meet most of them.
    The cost was basically a third of what it would have been in the US.
    The quality slightly exceeded my expectations regarding the code quality and the two developers that we got.
    This is actually the third referral I've done for them.

Website Development for Peer to Peer Advice Platform

"They work around the clock and invest a lot of time and energy into meeting deadlines."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Evrone developed a web-based platform that allows users to connect, ask and answer questions, and integrate with social media. The team provided wireframes and design, as well as Ruby on Rails development.

Israel
Erez Naveh
Co-Founder, Advice Platform Company

The project was launched recently, and many people are completing the registration process on the platform. Users are giving positive feedback and are happy with the process of getting involved. Evrone’s communication is continuously improving, and the team works hard to meet all deadlines.

I am the co-founder and vice president of product management for a web-based startup company. Our company helps people who want to contribute their time and knowledge to helping others choose how to give to charitable organizations. Our company is less than a year old, and we have two employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We asked Evrone to develop basically everything for us, from start to end. They developed the backend and the frontend, and they also did quality assurance. They managed the entire project.

Our website is a platform that allows people needing advice to connect with people with great knowledge. Users can register either by manually inputting their information into our website or by importing their LinkedIn account information. Users’ questions can be asked, approved, read, and answered by the community. These questions and answers can be published to a user’s profile or social networks.

The project was built using Ruby on Rails, and donations can be submitted through the website using Stripe. We worked with about six people from Evrone. I joined this project after the six people from Evrone were already assigned, so I wasn’t involved in that recruiting process.

They had a team member who was involved with creating the documentation and wireframing to get us started. When I later joined my company, I was responsible for all the specs and wireframing and all the planning for the sprints, etc. We requested that Evrone creates the registration and social network integration, and we integrated with many services for analytics, maintenance, debugging, etc.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

One of the co-founders had already been involved with them.

How much have you invested with Evrone?

I don't know.

We started working with Evrone in December 2015, and we have an ongoing relationship.

The project was launched a month ago, so we don't have any numbers to share yet. However, we have received a lot of positive feedback from people saying that they like what we’re doing. A lot of people are completing the entire registration process, which is not a small feat. We are happy with that, and users are happy with the process.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is something we are always working to improve, though my traveling to meet and work with them in-person boosted the quality of our communication. We use any tool we can to work and communicate better, including the Agile process, Google Docs, Slack, Hangouts, etc.

I interact mostly with the project manager, but I’ve met the whole team twice. I flew over and worked with them for two weeks. They work around the clock and invest a lot of time and energy into meeting deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

There’s a real sense of family and community in the group, and they work in offices that are homelike and cozy.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

I guess so, but I can't say anything specific.

They do their best to meet deadlines, and if they don't meet a deadline, it’s not because they didn't try.
    The value for money is really good, which is why we chose them.
    I think they are doing a good job, but there’s always room for improvement.
    We’re very willing to refer them to others.

Branding for Financial Service Provider

"Evrone demonstrated a high degree of both competence and creativity."

June - Aug. 2018

Evrone created a brand identity for an emerging financial services provider. The team designed and developed a landing page, a logo, and promotional materials.

London, UK
Yaroslav
Founder, Tardis Mobile Fund

While the brand has yet to launch, Evrone met all requirements. They delivered high-quality products on time at excellent value. Customers can expect a highly professional and diligent team with in-depth knowledge and a penchant for creative solutions.

I am the founder of Tardis Mobile Fund. We provide intelligent peer-to-peer investment services and tools to traders and investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We engaged Evrone to develop our brand identity, a logo, and designs for promotional material. They also designed and developed a landing page.

We wanted an identity that would give the fund a sense of solidity and appeal to both classical investors and cryptocurrency-driven traders.

We found Evrone through an online search. Their past work appealed to us, so we reached out to their team to complete our project.

Evrone first helped us build the brand’s language and the company’s ecosystem. We wanted a clear, open, and serious style to reflect both the finance industry and the future. They created a flexible visual system that can cater to several marketing strategies, from physical objects to outdoor advertising to the digital sphere. They also developed a logo, a landing page, and design elements that reflect our values and brand.

We worked with a project manager, an art director, a creative designer, and a front-end developer.

While we haven’t launched our product yet, Evrone fulfilled all requirements.

Evrone made the collaboration seamless. The team was responsive, professional, and prompt.

Evrone demonstrated a high degree of both competence and creativity. They were very responsive to our requests and feedback.

No, we were highly satisfied with their work.