We turn your ideas into digital masterpieces

Bronze

Evrone is an engineering company successfully delivering high-quality digital products for more than ten years. With extensive experience in wide range of modern software technologies, we are here to help you to design unique complex web projects and startups.

2008
    Moscow 123317
    Russia

+_+ crypton.trading Image

+_+ crypton.trading

Learn more about a cryptocurrency trading on bot Evrone.com

Crypton is a cryptocurrency trading bot based on machine learning, which analyses trading transactions, predicts changes, selects growth points and signals to sell or buy crypto.

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service Image

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service

Learn more about how we created a cloud continuous integration service on Evrone.com

Vexor is a modern continuous integration and delivery platform that software teams love to use.

Cryptopay Image

Cryptopay

Cryptopay provides easy, hassle-free access to the bitcoin network, allowing users to utilize all the benefits of a bitcoin wallet with extra capabilities to protect you from market fluctuations and streamline currency conversions.

More about Blockchain

Medcorder App Image

Medcorder App

Learn more about an automated healthcare app for care teams on Evrone.com

Medcorder is a free mobile app to record conversations with your doctor, transcribe and share them with friends and family, so you can make better-informed decisions together.

All of

PebblePost Image

PebblePost

The full story about the development of a “digital-to-direct mail” marketing platform on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on PebblePost:

Web design

Octoshell Image

Octoshell

The full story about the development of an access control management system for the largest supercomputer in Russia on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Octoshell:

Galleon&Caravan Image

Galleon&Caravan

Learn more about the identity and website development for a fintech company on Evrone.com

Galleon&Caravan is a new service, specializing in cross-border bank-to-bank transfers working primarily with companies and individuals in the music, arts and entertainment

sectors.

More about Web design
Branding  UI design

Tardis Fund Image

Tardis Fund

Learn more about the UI design for a blockchain startup on Evrone.com

Tardis is a blockchain platform built for the next generation of traders and investors. Its open, clear and serious style is a reference to the finance industry and the future.

Fasset Image

Fasset

Fasset is a company providing a blockchain-based platform where asset owners and investors engage in the issuance, offering, and trading of infrastructure assets. Its technology facilitates the financing and trading of infrastructure assets.

More about Web

Genesis Block Image

Genesis Block

Learn more about the identity and landing page development for a blockchain services provider on Evrone.com

Genesis Block provides an end-to-end package of financial, advisory, and distributed ledger technology services.

Adara Image

Adara

Learn more about the development of regulated digital assets exchange on Evrone.com

Adara is developing an algorithmically-driven cryptocurrency trading platform that leverages the latest advances in security and tokenization.

Polarstern Capital  Image

Polarstern Capital

Evrone team has developed a platform for legitimate investment in crypto assets and precious metals.

More about Web design Branding identity

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons Image

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons

Learn more about the e-commerce solution for b2b online store for beauty salons on Evrone.com

Authentica supplies professional tools and equipment for hairdressers and beauty salons, as well as related to the beauty market training.

meta/conf  Image

meta/conf

meta/conf is a new format of the conference on modern technologies, development, and design that spreads knowledge on what is happening today and what is going to happen tomorrow.

More about Web design

FPCONF Image

FPCONF

The full story about the development of a branding identity for the first functional programming conference in Russia on Evrone.com

studies

Technologies we’ve used on FPCONF:

Web design

Branding identity

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system  Image

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system

Learn more about the development of the automated website promotion system on Evrone.com

UpToPromo is an automated system for website promotion and link building. The system had many filters and settings, which allowed users to work both in automatic and manual mode.

All of

Work&Play Image

Work&Play

The full story about the development of a motivation system for employees with gamification elements on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Work&Play:

Ruby development

React development

Plantscounter Image

Plantscounter

The full story about the development of a machine learning software that counts the growing plants on the filed on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on

Plantscounter:

Rust development

Machine learning

Med.me Image

Med.me

The full story about the development of a mobile solution for the interaction between medical institutions on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Med.me:

Bloom Perfumery London Image

Bloom Perfumery London

We designed an e-Commerce solution for Bloom Perfumery London, an online perfumery store.

More about Web design Web development

WTCC Premium TV Image

WTCC Premium TV

Learn more about the development of the mobile app solution for media on Evrone.com

In early April, in France, we have introduced our new online service. WTCC Premium TV allows you to take a fresh look at the FIA world touring car championship broadcasting.

Showjet Image

Showjet

We have developed an Internet streaming media which has become one of the most popular online streaming services in Russia.

More about Web development

Hype.codes Image

Hype.codes

Hype.Codes is a new media portal created by developers and for developers. The main topics of the media portal are programming and blockchain technology.

Technologies we’ve used on

Hype.Codes:

UI design

SoundChain Image

SoundChain

SoundChain is a distributed open-source database for managing intellectual property rights.

Technologies we’ve used on SoundChain:

Igooods - Food delivery service Image

Igooods - Food delivery service

Learn more about the development of managing platform for grocery shopping startup on Evrone.com

iGooods is transforming grocery shopping in St. Petersburg: bringing together customers, in-store staff and couriers to deliver your regular shopping right to your door, in as little as 90

minutes.

More about Ruby on Rails development
CRM  ERP

Qiuv.com Image

Qiuv.com

Quiv is a platform that allows you to gain the expertise of industry leaders in exchange for a charity donation.

Technologies we’ve used on Quiv:

Machinio.com Image

Machinio.com

Machinio is a search engine for buying and selling used industrial equipment and machinery. We’ve created the most comprehensive marketplace of its kind — covering metalworking, construction and agricultural machinery.

studies

Technologies we’ve used on Machinio:

Ruby development

Humaniq Image

Humaniq

Learn more about the development of a financial mobile solution for illiterate users from remote regions on Evrone.com

Humaniq is a simple and secure 4th generation mobile bank. Humaniq project technologies are Blockchain, BigData, Neural Net and Biometric ID.

Pinpil — mobile app Image

Pinpil — mobile app

Learn more about the development of pharmacy app on Evrone.com

Pinpil is a mobile application that helps users to find the nearest pharmacies, learn about the availability of drugs and compare their cost.

RubyRussia Image

RubyRussia

Learn more about the development of branding identity for the conference on Evrone.com

RubyRussia is the main conference in Russia devoted to the Ruby programming language.

More about

Web Dev for Media Site

"Evrone would fill in the blanks and ask questions if there was any confusion."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Evrone designed and developed a media website using Ruby on Rails. They built a dynamic homepage, administrative panel, and created content. It’s also mobile-friendly.

Prague, Czech Republic
Business Development Executive , Media Site

Users have been impressed by the site’s design and usability. The site will be easy to scale in the future. Evrone outlined the schedule and communicated daily to ensure a smooth process. Considering the price, communication, and problem-solving skills, they’re excellent partners.

I’m a Business Development Executive at 420on.cz, an online media portal dedicated to life in Prague and the Czech Republic, including news, hotels, weather, maps, sights, entertainment, and excursions in Prague.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We hired Evrone to create a media that collects the complete information about current events in the Czech Republic, to let Russian-speaking users see a clear picture of life in Czech.

We wanted to create convenient navigation upheld by a friendly structure. That’s why the site is divided into sections, including news, announcements, work, immigration, real estate, and more.

I knew Evrone for quite some time, and I know its CEO. I didn’t doubt choosing a project vendor.

We started with the development of the design. What we wanted was a minimalistic and friendly design. The designer was receptive to our idea and brought it to life, dividing our site into blocks of content that are easily managed by our editors. Then they built the new site in Ruby on Rails, developing a logic model for dynamic home page along with rich content solutions, a mobile version, and a convenient admin panel.

We've dealt with a designer, developer, and project manager.

Everyone is impressed by the new look, feel, and usability. Evrone provided clean code, making it easier to develop and support the project in the future.

Their project management was out of this world. We may be a difficult client from some point of view, but they get everything done. We usually communicated through a weekly call, and we also used Slack daily.

From a Czech point of view, many people think that it’s dangerous to develop web applications in Russia or Ukraine, as it may be more challenging to organize projects and achieve success. My partners said that it might be quite risky, but it was the right decision. We were able to contact Evrone CEO, talk to him, and set up a team. We defined milestones for the project and started the development. There was no financial risk involved, and we've had a very comfortable experience.

They also have an office in Berlin now, and from time to time, we are having meetings there, but in fact, their remote work model is efficient, so we don’t need to have live meetings. Evrone has the right combination of price, communication, and the ability to find solutions to our issues. They made an effort to understand our challenges and were interested in what we wanted to achieve through the website. You don’t have to be super specific and worry they’ll miss the details. Evrone would fill in the blanks and ask questions if there was any confusion.

I can’t see any.

Web Design & Branding for a Blockchain Consulting Firm

"I appreciated how receptive their team was to feedback."

Mar. - June 2019

Evrone completed a brand refresh that included a logo redesign. The team also completely revamped the website, focusing on its layout.

Sean Hoge
Managing Partner, Genesis Block

The team at Evrone delivered high-quality work. Internal feedback has been extremely positive. Their patience complemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a dynamic and creative team that provides strong value.

I work at Genesis Block, a modern financial services firm. We have different components of the business. We have GBA (Genesis Block Advisory), where we advise on regulatory products in the DLT (distributed ledger technology) space. There is GB Capital Markets, which is a broker-dealers’ subsidiary with a charter from FINRA that enables us to take commissions and transactions on trading securities. I lead the third piece of the business, which is GBAM (Genesis Block Asset Management), that involves our investment activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

Our website and brand needed an upgrade.

We did a total brand refresh that involved a new logo and revamping our website. It was a complete overhaul that included none of the original content. Their team focused on updating our font and fixing the layout of the website. It was a full custom build.

We worked with Oleg (Co-Founder & CEO, Evrone) and Kathryn (Senior Design Program Manager, Evrone).

How did you come to work with Evrone?

I took the time to select the right agency to work with. Before getting into this industry, I was head of product. Once upon a time, I led the art direction at one of my previous companies. After thinking carefully, I felt that Evrone’s style would amplify the message we were going for.

We spent between $20,000–$30,000.

Our engagement started in March 2019 and lasted three months.

There’s more to do in the future, but as of now, we’re thoroughly happy with what Evrone created for us. There is another design firm that’s a leader in web design. They typically do projects in the range of half a million–2 million dollars. I was speaking to one of their senior members and showed him the website. Out of curiosity, I asked how much this would’ve cost if their team was working on it.

He commented that it would take between two to four months to figure out the branding and build, and it would cost about $300,000–$400,000. What we got from Evrone for about a tenth of the price is a robust, world-class design. Everyone that’s interacted with the platform loves it.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

From a project management standpoint, they were on point. Kathryn was essentially the project manager, interfacing between the design development team and me. A lot of the time, their team was waiting on me to get back to them with feedback.

I appreciated how receptive their team was to feedback. They’re also patient, working with me until everything was perfect.

I think they’re underpriced. The value is spectacular for what we received.

If the client is active in the feedback process, they’re going to get a product they like. Be thorough and send them the websites you like. Clients will be pleased with what their team produces if they have a better sample size of what they’re looking for.

Overall Score They’re the top of my list for firms I refer people to.

Development for Browser Extension

“They executed the screens very well and followed each detail of the design spec, which made my work a lot easier.”

May - Sept. 2019

Evrone developed a Chrome extension that allows users to bookmark web pages. Following provided designs, the product saves screenshots of the saved page to a visual board for the user’s reference.

1 Employee

Pleasant Hill, California
CEO, Startup

Although the MVP has a few bugs and loading time can be improved, the frontend design looks great. Evrone’s project management simplified communication between teams and ensured things ran relatively well. As an honest partner, they compensated for areas where they could improve.

I’m the CEO of a visual bookmarking app that I designed.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

Evrone helped me build the first version of the product.

They developed a web-based app that’s available as a browser extension for Chrome. It takes a screenshot of a web page that users want to bookmark and lets them organize these screenshots into categories. This way, they have a visual way to reference bookmarked pages they want to track. I designed it and shared screenshots of what I wanted Evrone to build for me.

I worked with a project manager, a frontend engineer, and a backend engineer.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

A coworker from another startup I work with referred me to Evrone. I got a quote from them and they seemed to have a good understanding of the product I wanted to build. I thought they were a good fit and the price was reasonable. I was already working with people from their team, so I had a sense of the quality of their work.

We spent about $35,000.

We kicked off the project in May 2019 and we launched the product in September 2019.

We got a pretty good MVP in just three and a half months. It’s not perfect, but overall, I’m happy with the quality of their work. I do wish that it was a little more stable, because there are bugs and a few users complained about load time. However, I’m really happy with the frontend development. They executed the screens very well and followed each detail of the design spec, which made my work a lot easier.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a great experience working with the project manager. She handled all of the communication between me and the engineering team, which simplified things for me. I didn’t have to deal with tickets, so I was able to continue working on the product and maintain my other job.

We did go over budget, but they were fair and acknowledged that they underestimated the work by giving me a discount.

They have a really good design sense and appreciate its importance. Not every engineering team can deliver the design that’s provided to them. Their design team helps them become a really well-rounded engineering product studio.

There was a bit of a language barrier. Our project manager was pretty fluent in English, but she left towards the end of development. After that, communication became more challenging.

Represent every aspect of the product you can and be prepared with a completed design. The design I provided could have been more fleshed out in a few places and that may have been why they underestimated the project’s scope.

Web Development for Mail Marketing Company

“They were effective, communicative, and to the point.”

Mar. - Apr. 2019

Evrone developed a corporate website for a marketing agency. Working from spec, they created a Webflow CMS and housed lead forms, IFrames, a database, and an automated content population tool within the site.

Director of Marketing, MarTech Company

The site cultivated an influx of inbound leads. Users spend more time on the site, and the bounce rate is lower. Evrone met deadlines and offered a quality deliverable within a small budget and short timeline.

I'm the director of marketing at a mail marketing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We wanted a corporate website to educate potential prospects and investors about our products and offerings and how we could help them.

Ultimately, the purpose of this product is to generate new leads for our sales team. They developed a website in spec for us. We designed the UI, provided source files, and chose Webflow as our CMS. They were very flexible and accommodated our requests. The site has a place for lead forms and IFrames, a database for articles and press pieces, and a dynamic area that populates the site with content without additional work.

I worked directly with a project manager and a business contact, but the team on their side may have been bigger.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

I worked in the same building as a contact there. I expressed the challenges I faced with this new site, and he told me they offered the services we needed. I looked through their site and asked colleagues about their credibility, and I loved the designs they offered.

We spent between $5,000-$10,000, which was only a quarter of what another company quoted us.

The whole project took two months. We worked together from March-April 2019.

There is an influx of inbound leads and an increase of time spent on the website, anchored by a lower bounce rate.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project management tool was Trello. They were effective, communicative, and to the point. We had clear expectations of what they expected from us, and the communication channels were very open. They always met deadlines.

The quality of work was impressive, especially considering the timeline and the cost.

I saw so much value in the quality of work they did, and I have no constructive feedback to give them.

I understand a lot of the lingo and terminology they use, which contributed to the success of our project. I'm fairly sure they could explain the web design process to anyone who wasn't as knowledgeable. The most important aspect of our particular scenario was making sure that everything was aligned internally before bringing in an external vendor. That reduced the number of revisions and saved time.

Overall Score I would rate them higher if they were closer to us.
    They offered a superior solution at a fraction of the cost of another vendor.
    They delivered exactly what I needed. Everything is set up correctly and easily scalable.
    I'm about to work with them again on another project.

Internal CRM Maintenance for IT Company

"They adapt to our needs without complaint and never insist on doing things their way."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Evrone is cleaning up legacy code in an internal CRM and developing new business process features. This requires them to analyze an existing code base alongside internal resources.

St. Petersburg, Russia
CTO, Internet Projects Company

Existing development processes have grown more effective thanks to Evrone’s efforts. They balance thorough communication with efficiency, adapting to client preferences regarding project management. They’ve positioned themselves well to be considered for additional responsibilities.

I’m the CTO of an IT company that specializes in high-volume internet projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We invited Evrone in to eliminate some of the legacy code in our CRM. Now, we’re trying to make gradual improvements and develop new business features.

We set out to clean up our internal CRM to better facilitate business processes.

Friends in our professional community recommended them to us.

After a short on-boarding process, they began eliminating some of our legacy code to make new feature implementation more manageable. They analyzed and updated our existing code guided by our internal experts. Currently, they’re working on implementing new business features.

Evrone has provided us with a full-time developer aided by their CTO, who takes part in all planning sessions and advises on particularly difficult problems. They’ve also assigned a personal business manager to move the process forward and maintain our working relationship.

So far, our impression of Evrone is positive. Our development process is more agile than it was and we’ve started to see real results. These convincing reasons to expand our partnership.

Everything is orderly and organized. We have the perfect amount of communication regarding new developments, and they solve problems quickly once they arise. Management processes aren’t implemented for their own sake, which I appreciate.

Time and practice will help them better understand our system and make better decisions without external help.

GUI Development for AI-Based Business Management Product

“They were receptive to unexpected changes.”

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Evrone developed two GUIs for an upcoming business process management product. The interfaces needed to be agile so that it could adapt to any future backend changes.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Michael L. Abramowitz
CTO, Helpingr, Corp

The product is currently in development, but Evrone's team performed well. They demonstrated strong work ethic, giving regular status reports to maintain transparency and assigning appropriately leveled resources for tasks. Customers can expect a reasonable cost structure.

I am the CTO at a startup called Helpingr, Corp. We leverage AI technology to provide business process management solutions that are based on conversational user interfaces. My responsibilities include software architecture, cloud services, and development lifecycle.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

Our flagship product is an AI-driven business assistant that consists of a number of tiers operated by either a staff member or a customer. The product features two GUIs, which we didn’t have the bandwidth to build, so we hired Evrone to develop the interfaces.

Since adapting to the market would potentially require us to frequently alter our product’s engine (it currently runs on the AIMEE Engine), we wanted both interfaces to be as agile as possible. We also needed to develop protocols for data exchange payloads and meta-data.

Finding the right service provider can be difficult because firms will often assign a seniority level to their developers, but these labels don’t usually represent the individual’s actual knowledge or ability to learn. We faced some of these issues while looking at candidates before shortlisting two agencies. Of the two, Evrone won our project.

When we brought on Evrone, we had already started to develop our product’s backend as a framework because we assumed it would be easy to integrate the interfaces after we had a better idea of what we wanted. Once we tested everything via REST API tools, Evrone joined the project during the later stages to build the GUIs.

The team changed throughout development according to our project needs and budget. While I handled the architecture, DevOps, and site reliability, they handled the frontend work.

The project is still under development, so we’d prefer to keep the market feedback furtive.

Their workflow was extremely effective. We didn’t experience any bureaucracy from Evrone’s side, and they gave daily status reports on development. They were receptive to unexpected changes.

Unlike previous companies I’d worked with, Evrone provided honest project costs. I also appreciated that they accurately assessed their developers’ skill level. If they assign a mid-level developer, he’s sure to have mid-level development skills. Moreover, they actually provided us with a near senior-tier developer while maintaining the fees for a mid-tier resource.

No, there wasn’t anything to improve. Everything was perfect.

Front and Back-End Development for Sports Website

"Evrone uses standard best practices, which is all we can demand of people."

Sept. 2016 - Nov. 2016

On a tight timeline, Evrone provided frontend and backend development for a web-based platform, augmenting the internal development team. Their work focused on integrations involving flights and hotels.

Russia
Partner, Ruby on Rails Developer

Everyone delivered the features necessary within the project timeline. The backend development tested well, while the front end has some issues. The team had some issues with remote communication, but worked hard to meet all deadlines.

I’m a partner in a consultancy business which also develops products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We were building an internal product for which we didn’t have enough resources. The product allows users to book the right weather-dependent sports venue where the conditions are perfect. For example, we run conditions for kitesurfing through our algorithm to determine the places with the right conditions.

Evrone provided a frontend and backend developer for our web-based platform. We needed some features added to our platform, and we didn’t have our own availability. We needed to release it in the right season, so we decided to outsource the work. We provided the wireframes to Evrone, and they added a couple of features involving flight and hotel integrations. The backend is built with Ruby on Rails, and the frontend is jQuery.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

We knew about the firm and got in touch with them. Evrone seemed pretty good, so we tried it out for a while and then extended the engagement.

We worked together from September to November of 2016, and the project is complete.

Evrone delivered the features we needed on time. We were happy with that. The quality of the code was good. The backend tested well, but there were some issues around frontend testing.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

There was the occasional communication issue, but that happens a lot in software development. We did the project management ourselves. Evrone tried to hit all the deadlines. They were pretty good with that. We used Pivotal Tracker to collaborate.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

Evrone uses standard best practices, which is all we can demand of people.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

I think Evrone could be more proactive with remote communication.

Evrone delivers good value for your money.
    There were a couple of times when we expected someone to be working on our project, but they had to be moved to something else.

Web Application Development for Industrial Machinery Company

"They had more experience than I had expected for the price we were paying."

Nov. 2013 - May 2014

Evrone developed Ruby on Rails code for the backend of a machinery search engine. Their work focused on a lead processing system that was indexed by Google and used rule-based systems to qualify leads.

Co-Founder, Industrial Machinery Company

The original code developed in 2014 is still being used today. The developers communicated effectively and met all deadlines. There were minor miscommunications, but these were not major problems.

I’m the CTO and one of the founders of a search engine for used machinery. We’re almost 4 years old, and we have 30 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We originally hired two developers from Evrone to build out part of the Rails application we were working on. At the time, we needed a backend application to process the leads that we received.

Over time, the scope of our work with Evrone expanded. Eventually, we got to the point where they were handling all of the development I couldn't do personally, and that continued until we were able to hire internal developers. That was about six to nine months after we contracted with Evrone.

Using Evrone was a stopgap for us when we didn't want to slow down the process by waiting to hire more people. We had raised a million dollars in funding at the time, and instead of slowing down to hire the right people, which we eventually did, we wanted to hire a consulting company that could give me experienced developers right away. That’s what I got from Evrone.

Evrone provided us with two developers, and they focused primarily on the backend and general Ruby on Rails code. They were able to handle all the things I asked them to make. The core of the changes they did involved the lead processing system. As a search engine, we were indexing Google, and we had all of these users coming from Google looking for machines. When users found the machines they were looking for on our website, they generally wanted to submit leads. The system was basically a way to collect user information, and then use logic to process or not process the lead. We implemented a rule-based system where we would try and determine if someone submitting a lead was legitimate, not a bot or a scam.

We also implemented functionalities with geolocation codes, and we integrated with a number of APIs. There wasn't anything too fancy.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

My co-founders and I needed to hire development talent right away. One of our early investors was a Russian venture capitalist, and one of their analysts recommended Evrone as a development shop. I went through the interview process with them, and I talked to the two developers that would work with us. I liked them, and they did a good job, so we moved ahead quickly from there.

Evrone had members who could start working within a week or two. We didn't talk to any other companies at the time.

How much have you invested with Evrone?

I think we invested $100,000 over the six to nine-month period.

We started working together around November 2013, and we stopped working with them around May 2014.

Evrone’s developers were senior and had high-quality code. They were much better than an average developer. In fact, the code they created is still being used today, so everything went really well. I didn't have any issues; everything was as expected.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

They did everything they were told to do. They also communicated effectively and met all their deadlines. We had daily calls with them either in the mornings or late evenings. To coordinate, we used Google Docs and a platform they created that they used to track their employee times. There were miscommunications a couple of times, but that’s normal.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

They had more experience than I had expected for the price we were paying. At the time, it made financial sense. We were able to get developers that would have cost three times as much in the US.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

The biggest improvement they could make might be in the language skills department. English was not their strength. But as far as development skills go, everything was good.

Overall Score Everything was good.
    We didn't meet all the deadlines, but we did meet most of them.
    The cost was basically a third of what it would have been in the US.
    The quality slightly exceeded my expectations regarding the code quality and the two developers that we got.
    This is actually the third referral I've done for them.

Website Development for Peer to Peer Advice Platform

"They work around the clock and invest a lot of time and energy into meeting deadlines."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Evrone developed a web-based platform that allows users to connect, ask and answer questions, and integrate with social media. The team provided wireframes and design, as well as Ruby on Rails development.

Israel
Erez Naveh
Co-Founder, Advice Platform Company

The project was launched recently, and many people are completing the registration process on the platform. Users are giving positive feedback and are happy with the process of getting involved. Evrone’s communication is continuously improving, and the team works hard to meet all deadlines.

I am the co-founder and vice president of product management for a web-based startup company. Our company helps people who want to contribute their time and knowledge to helping others choose how to give to charitable organizations. Our company is less than a year old, and we have two employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We asked Evrone to develop basically everything for us, from start to end. They developed the backend and the frontend, and they also did quality assurance. They managed the entire project.

Our website is a platform that allows people needing advice to connect with people with great knowledge. Users can register either by manually inputting their information into our website or by importing their LinkedIn account information. Users’ questions can be asked, approved, read, and answered by the community. These questions and answers can be published to a user’s profile or social networks.

The project was built using Ruby on Rails, and donations can be submitted through the website using Stripe. We worked with about six people from Evrone. I joined this project after the six people from Evrone were already assigned, so I wasn’t involved in that recruiting process.

They had a team member who was involved with creating the documentation and wireframing to get us started. When I later joined my company, I was responsible for all the specs and wireframing and all the planning for the sprints, etc. We requested that Evrone creates the registration and social network integration, and we integrated with many services for analytics, maintenance, debugging, etc.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

One of the co-founders had already been involved with them.

How much have you invested with Evrone?

I don't know.

We started working with Evrone in December 2015, and we have an ongoing relationship.

The project was launched a month ago, so we don't have any numbers to share yet. However, we have received a lot of positive feedback from people saying that they like what we’re doing. A lot of people are completing the entire registration process, which is not a small feat. We are happy with that, and users are happy with the process.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is something we are always working to improve, though my traveling to meet and work with them in-person boosted the quality of our communication. We use any tool we can to work and communicate better, including the Agile process, Google Docs, Slack, Hangouts, etc.

I interact mostly with the project manager, but I’ve met the whole team twice. I flew over and worked with them for two weeks. They work around the clock and invest a lot of time and energy into meeting deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about Evrone?

There’s a real sense of family and community in the group, and they work in offices that are homelike and cozy.

Are there any areas Evrone could improve?

I guess so, but I can't say anything specific.

They do their best to meet deadlines, and if they don't meet a deadline, it’s not because they didn't try.
    The value for money is really good, which is why we chose them.
    I think they are doing a good job, but there’s always room for improvement.
    We’re very willing to refer them to others.

Branding for Financial Service Provider

"Evrone demonstrated a high degree of both competence and creativity."

June - Aug. 2018

Evrone created a brand identity for an emerging financial services provider. The team designed and developed a landing page, a logo, and promotional materials.

London, UK
Yaroslav
Founder, Tardis Mobile Fund

While the brand has yet to launch, Evrone met all requirements. They delivered high-quality products on time at excellent value. Customers can expect a highly professional and diligent team with in-depth knowledge and a penchant for creative solutions.

I am the founder of Tardis Mobile Fund. We provide intelligent peer-to-peer investment services and tools to traders and investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We engaged Evrone to develop our brand identity, a logo, and designs for promotional material. They also designed and developed a landing page.

We wanted an identity that would give the fund a sense of solidity and appeal to both classical investors and cryptocurrency-driven traders.

We found Evrone through an online search. Their past work appealed to us, so we reached out to their team to complete our project.

Evrone first helped us build the brand’s language and the company’s ecosystem. We wanted a clear, open, and serious style to reflect both the finance industry and the future. They created a flexible visual system that can cater to several marketing strategies, from physical objects to outdoor advertising to the digital sphere. They also developed a logo, a landing page, and design elements that reflect our values and brand.

We worked with a project manager, an art director, a creative designer, and a front-end developer.

While we haven’t launched our product yet, Evrone fulfilled all requirements.

Evrone made the collaboration seamless. The team was responsive, professional, and prompt.

Evrone demonstrated a high degree of both competence and creativity. They were very responsive to our requests and feedback.

No, we were highly satisfied with their work.

Bronze