We turn your ideas into digital masterpieces

GOLD VERIFIED

Evrone is an engineering company successfully delivering high-quality digital products for more than ten years. With extensive experience in wide range of modern software technologies, we are here to help you to design unique complex web projects and startups.

2008
    Moscow 123317
    Russia

Prism Image

Prism

Learn more a visual bookmarking application that does what Pinterest can’t on Evrone.com

Prism is a web application and visual bookmarks extension for Google Chrome that allows you to curate and browse all your favourite sites in one place. It takes screenshots that

auto-update, so you're always looking at the latest content, but you can also make them static, to track a moment in time.

More about Python React

+_+ crypton.trading Image

+_+ crypton.trading

Learn more about a cryptocurrency trading on bot Evrone.com

Crypton is a cryptocurrency trading bot based on machine learning, which analyses trading transactions, predicts changes, selects growth points and signals to sell or buy crypto.

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service Image

Vexor.io – Cloud Continuous Integration service

Learn more about how we created a cloud continuous integration service on Evrone.com

Vexor is a modern continuous integration and delivery platform that software teams love to use.

Cryptopay Image

Cryptopay

Cryptopay provides easy, hassle-free access to the bitcoin network, allowing users to utilize all the benefits of a bitcoin wallet with extra capabilities to protect you from market fluctuations and streamline currency conversions.

More about Blockchain

Medcorder App Image

Medcorder App

Learn more about an automated healthcare app for care teams on Evrone.com

Medcorder is a free mobile app to record conversations with your doctor, transcribe and share them with friends and family, so you can make better-informed decisions together.

All of

Porodina Image

Porodina

Learn more about design and development of a minimalistic fashion photography website on Evrone.com

Elizaveta Porodina is an international fashion photographer. The website was meant to become the perfect business card and accomplish two tasks: present the photographer to

agents and future clients and portray her view of the work, to accurately convey the style.

Branding  UI design

PebblePost Image

PebblePost

The full story about the development of a “digital-to-direct mail” marketing platform on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on PebblePost:

Web design

Octoshell Image

Octoshell

The full story about the development of an access control management system for the largest supercomputer in Russia on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Octoshell:

Galleon&Caravan Image

Galleon&Caravan

Learn more about the identity and website development for a fintech company on Evrone.com

Galleon&Caravan is a new service, specializing in cross-border bank-to-bank transfers working primarily with companies and individuals in the music, arts and entertainment

sectors.

Branding  UI design

Fasset Image

Fasset

Fasset is a company providing a blockchain-based platform where asset owners and investors engage in the issuance, offering, and trading of infrastructure assets. Its technology facilitates the financing and trading of infrastructure assets.

More about Web

Genesis Block Image

Genesis Block

Learn more about the identity and landing page development for a blockchain services provider on Evrone.com

Genesis Block provides an end-to-end package of financial, advisory, and distributed ledger technology services.

Adara Image

Adara

Learn more about the development of regulated digital assets exchange on Evrone.com

Adara is developing an algorithmically-driven cryptocurrency trading platform that leverages the latest advances in security and tokenization.

Polarstern Capital  Image

Polarstern Capital

Evrone team has developed a platform for legitimate investment in crypto assets and precious metals.

More about Web design Branding identity

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons Image

authentica - b2b online store for beauty salons

Learn more about the e-commerce solution for b2b online store for beauty salons on Evrone.com

Authentica supplies professional tools and equipment for hairdressers and beauty salons, as well as related to the beauty market training.

meta/conf  Image

meta/conf

meta/conf is a new format of the conference on modern technologies, development, and design that spreads knowledge on what is happening today and what is going to happen tomorrow.

FPCONF Image

FPCONF

The full story about the development of a branding identity for the first functional programming conference in Russia on Evrone.com

studies

Technologies we’ve used on FPCONF:

Web design

Branding identity

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system  Image

UpToPromo - Automated website promotion system

Learn more about the development of the automated website promotion system on Evrone.com

UpToPromo is an automated system for website promotion and link building. The system had many filters and settings, which allowed users to work both in automatic and manual mode.

All of

Work&Play Image

Work&Play

The full story about the development of a motivation system for employees with gamification elements on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Work&Play:

Ruby development

React development

Plantscounter Image

Plantscounter

The full story about the development of a machine learning software that counts the growing plants on the filed on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on

Plantscounter:

Rust development

Machine learning

Med.me Image

Med.me

The full story about the development of a mobile solution for the interaction between medical institutions on Evrone.com

Technologies we’ve used on Med.me:

Bloom Perfumery London Image

Bloom Perfumery London

We designed an e-Commerce solution for Bloom Perfumery London, an online perfumery store.

More about Web design Web development

WTCC Premium TV Image

WTCC Premium TV

Learn more about the development of the mobile app solution for media on Evrone.com

In early April, in France, we have introduced our new online service. WTCC Premium TV allows you to take a fresh look at the FIA world touring car championship broadcasting.

Showjet Image

Showjet

We have developed an Internet streaming media which has become one of the most popular online streaming services in Russia.

More about Web development

Hype.codes Image

Hype.codes

Hype.Codes is a new media portal created by developers and for developers. The main topics of the media portal are programming and blockchain technology.

Technologies we’ve used on

Hype.Codes:

UI design

SoundChain Image

SoundChain

SoundChain is a distributed open-source database for managing intellectual property rights.

Technologies we’ve used on SoundChain:

Igooods - Food delivery service Image

Igooods - Food delivery service

Learn more about the development of managing platform for grocery shopping startup on Evrone.com

iGooods is transforming grocery shopping in St. Petersburg: bringing together customers, in-store staff and couriers to deliver your regular shopping right to your door, in as little as 90

minutes.

More about Ruby on Rails development
CRM  ERP

Qiuv.com Image

Qiuv.com

Quiv is a platform that allows you to gain the expertise of industry leaders in exchange for a charity donation.

Technologies we’ve used on Quiv:

Machinio.com Image

Machinio.com

Machinio is a search engine for buying and selling used industrial equipment and machinery. We’ve created the most comprehensive marketplace of its kind — covering metalworking, construction and agricultural machinery.

studies

Technologies we’ve used on Machinio:

Ruby development

Humaniq Image

Humaniq

Learn more about the development of a financial mobile solution for illiterate users from remote regions on Evrone.com

Humaniq is a simple and secure 4th generation mobile bank. Humaniq project technologies are Blockchain, BigData, Neural Net and Biometric ID.

Pinpil — mobile app Image

Pinpil — mobile app

Learn more about the development of pharmacy app on Evrone.com

Pinpil is a mobile application that helps users to find the nearest pharmacies, learn about the availability of drugs and compare their cost.

RubyRussia Image

RubyRussia

Learn more about the development of branding identity for the conference on Evrone.com

RubyRussia is the main conference in Russia devoted to the Ruby programming language.

More about

Web Development for Tech Startup

“I can count on them solving any issues that arise, and making it a good experience.”

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Evrone developed a custom website for a health and medicine startup. Using Python, they built the backend and incorporated machine learning.

Russia
Ivan Degtiar
CEO, Otri.io

Overall, the partnership was successful. Evrone was flexible and helped addressed issues as they arose. They’re a trustworthy partner with an experienced and qualified team.

I’m the CEO of Otri.io. We are a startup in health and medicine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

We needed to hire developers for custom web development.

They did backend web development for several projects. Some of the tasks pertained to machine learning, and other requirements, some of which are rare.
The main language used was Python.

There are roughly seven people we work with, but the team varies in size month to month.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

I knew the founders of the company. They are one of the top agencies in Russia, have experienced Python developers, and affordable pricing.

We spent $150,000.

We started working together around October 2019, and it’s ongoing.

They were flexible when we addressed issues, or needed to change out a team member. Overall, we’re happy with their work.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

We do project management in-house, and they handle the account management. They help find the right team members to work on the projects and handle documents. They do a good job.

They are a good partner. I can count on them solving any issues that arise, and making it a good experience. They are experts in the technology we need.

No, not really.

It’s important to thoroughly understand the problem you want to solve, have an in-house project manager, and provide clear documentation.

Backend Development for Fintech Solution

"Evrone has high standards, and it's visible in their work."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Evrone provides development support to a fintech product's backend, specifically focusing on the API microservice architecture. They're now working on an insurance module that will centralize documentation.

CTO, Fintech Product

With Evrone assisting with development, it's evident how much the project has progressed. They're well integrated into the team, participate in daily standups, and work in two-week sprints. Above all, they're willing to help out with any issues the team faces.

I'm a CTO of a new fintech product.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone, and what were your goals?

We hired Evrone specialists to boost our team.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I already worked with Evrone on my previous project. We have done a great job and launched a successful high-quality product. When I needed extra hands to help with the new project, they were the first to whom I reached out.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

The Evrone specialists enhanced the development of the project backend. We had a lot of work to be done on our API microservice architecture.

The team is now working on the development of the insurance module. The module will allow the users to go through all insurance procedures through one system. There is no more need to send documents to different authorities - everything you need is within one system.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

There are four Ruby on Rails developers and the account manager.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We've almost finished the insurance module of our system. Much work has been done, and the progress is evident.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

We have daily stand-ups and two week sprint. Project manager informs about progress and delays. We use gitlab, slack and jira.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Evrone has high standards, and it's visible in their work. The most impressive is their willingness to help and assist with any issues that we are facing.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

I'm happy with the current outcome. They have done every task we gave them with the best quality and on time.

Web Dev for Fashion Photographer

"Evrone listens, and they know what they’re doing."

Mar. - July 2020

Evrone worked from scratch to develop a new website. They worked according to clear instructions given to them, incorporating several fashion photographs.

Munich, Germany
Independent Fashion Photographer

Evrone delivered a satisfactory product that serves as a responsive portfolio for the business' photographs. Although they strayed from the original vision at times, it was because they were incredibly passionate about the project. They were an attentive and skilled partner.

I am an artist and a freelance fashion photographer working in the fashion industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Evrone?

I was looking for someone to create my website. My pictures are very vivid and there are a lot of them, so I needed the website to almost take a few steps back and be minimal but be very responsive

Evrone developed my website. They actually started from scratch and they created a new website following my instructions on how it should look because I had a pretty clear idea of how it needed to look.

In the end, there were around three people that I worked with.

How did you come to work with Evrone?

Someone from their company used my images to design a mock-up website for me. She didn’t ask or anything, but she created a portfolio using my images. I saw it and decided to approach her on Instagram and asked her whether she could proceed with making an actual website for me.

I spent $2,000.

I started working with them in March 2020. The website was ready around two weeks ago and the project has wrapped up.

All my wishes were followed and it ended up where I wanted it to be. It works well for my portfolio and for what I produce. It is basically a wall that is responsive and visitors can click through the images. It’s very practical and there are no distractions, so I am happy with it.

How did Evrone perform from a project management standpoint?

On a scale of one to 10, I would give them a solid eight. Those two missing points are because I do think they got carried away at one point because they were very excited about the project.

I was very clear on my instructions from the beginning, but they came back with something that was a little crazy. I don’t feel they listened at first, but they did listen after that.

I used a Slack channel. I did not enjoy it in particular but it seemed to be practical for them. I felt it was a weird tool but maybe it is more common in other work spheres, whereas in my work sphere, people just communicate via email or WhatsApp.

I do admit, that for this specific project it was practical because all the media can be collected there.

I had 3–4 experiences of having someone make a website for me. I was never fully happy with any of them but that was not on those people; it was mostly because I didn’t communicate clearly because I just did not know.

I think they are good, and I definitely think they are better providers of that service, but also, I think the better providers of that service will want a significantly higher price. Evrone listens, and they know what they’re doing. It was good enough for the price that they suggested.

They could be more sophisticated in artistic terms. It isn’t very refined. I don’t know how to explain it really well but when you want a product like this and you are an artist and want to present yourself with a website, the website needs to be extremely representative of the artist, but in very simple terms.

What they initially presented to me wasn't what I wanted, even though they thought they were expressing me. When they toned it down, it was minimal, but it didn’t reflect me.

Someone who is more sophisticated in artistic terms would find the exact tone and the exact color behind the images and scale. That was something they definitely could've improved on. I'm not sure if one can learn that or if they need more artistic people.

Definitely know what you want and provide specific examples of other websites that you like because then they can refer to that. For everything else, they will take it from there.

They were always on time.

ERP Development for Automotive Business

"They are very professional in terms of the way they handle the project and deal with upcoming challenges."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Evrone works closely with the internal team to develop an ERP that would help scale sales operations. In the first stage, they audited the current system, planned for further work, and set up testing.

Chief Digital Officer, Car Dealership

Evrone's support has allowed the development to speed up notably. They're flexible in their processes and work on parallel tasks to keep moving. Now, the ERP has several customer cases that span the entire sales cycle.

I’m a digital director of one of the largest car dealership companies in Russia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We needed a technical backup in building our enterprise resource planning system.

As our company’s sales volume increased - it caused a massive rise in the number of documents that were drawn up. The increased volume also expanded operations that were carried out by our staff. The goal was to create an information system that helps the company’s staff to keep up with this increased flow.

I did some research and reached out to them via their website form.

We’ve carried out the ERP development in several stages. The Evrone team joined the project when it was necessary to expand the company’s functionality on a larger scale.

First, the team established the interaction processes within the current development team and conducted a code audit. The audit allowed us to determine the state of the project and scope of the work, then evaluate it and plan further development.

Extending the team and speeding up the development processes required the team to take control of all quality code metrics and technical debt volume at the start.

They also set up the testing system and changed the development process itself, making it more flexible while adjusting it to accommodate the development of many parallel tasks.

We’re working with a dedicated account manager, five backend developers, three frontend developers, two designers and a team lead developer.

Our ERP system already includes several dozens of customer cases, covering the entire cycle of work and necessary information involved with buying and selling a vehicle. Everything from documenting purchase from a previous owner to posting information on a site is going through the system.

They are very responsive. Any time I have any issues and need to reach out to them - they are available.

I would say that they are very professional in terms of the way they handle the project and deal with upcoming challenges. They keep the process well organized.

Evrone is a well-rounded and efficient company.

Web Development for Community Media Outlet

"I’m impressed with how quickly they delved into our code and promptly found the cause of our errors."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Evrone provided web development services for a community media outlet. The team found and addressed any existing bugs and optimized the site's loading speed.

Kazan, Russia
Editor, Community Media Outlet

The engagement remedied any bugs and errors on the client's site and vastly improve the site speed. Evrone is open and communicative, establishing a successful partnership. The team is hard-working, creative, and easy to work with.

I am the chief editor at Inde.io media.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

Inde.io is a media site that shows changes in the cities of the Tatarstan republic. We write about urban communities, modern art, the state of science, the metamorphoses of the national heritage - everything that helps people to understand who we are, where we are going from and where we are moving. We also organize film screenings, lectures, parties, performances and exhibitions, and participate in all major city events. We want our media to make life in Tatarstan even more exciting and convenient.

Our site has gathered some bugs and errors that needed to be fixed urgently. The critical moment was a bug preventing our editors from publishing new articles.

We reached out to them once before, but we’ve failed to agree on the terms.

We started by sharing with Evrone the list of bugs and errors we struggled with. But there was one more task - to optimize the loading speed of the main page of our site. The developer fixed a bug that prevented our editors from publishing articles. He added caching and increased bandwidth inside the webserver configuration. He also partially refactored our main page code.

There are a developer, account and project managers.

Bugs and errors are fixed. You can check it by reading our new articles.

Everything was fine. We communicated through phone, email and telegram.

We are pleased with the work they’ve done.

Web Development for Payment Services Provider

"They are very friendly, versatile, and make websites with personality, very different from the norm!"

Jan. - May 2019

Evrone developed a website for a boutique payment services provider. The team built and designed the platform, as well as providing branding and ongoing maintenance services.

Director, Payment Services Provider

The website has received positive feedback on it's look, feel, and usability from customers. Evrone produces high-quality results through a collaborative process to ensure the needs and requirements of the client are being met. The team is creative, passionate, and personable.

We are a boutique payment services provider working primarily with the arts, entertainment and media industries. I am the director and proprietor of the firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

Building a website and helping with visual branding from scratch!

To create a modern, discreet and trustworthy brand, and to have a website to be proud of!

Selected this vendor based on their previous work. I came across a beautiful website of theirs and asked them to take on this project!

They designed and developed the website in its entirety, providing ongoing services and updates also. Furthermore, they provided various detailed options for visual branding, and formulated an overall look, feel and personality for the company based off the directive given.

I had one point of contact, and interacted with one other designer. I am unsure who else was involved on the back-side of the project, but my point of contact was very responsive, diligent and reasonable!

I've had various clients tell me they like the website and have enjoyed 'revealing' the images with the swiper on the page!!

Namely by email, with the odd Skype call. No issues with time difference or language barriers. Evrone adhered to all deadlines and were very easy to deal with from beginning to end.

I'm happy with the overall service provided, no issues to report!

Overall Score Thank you for your help getting us up and running and for your ongoing support with our website needs!
    If anything, I was the one that slowed things down!
    I do not have much experience of this but they seemed reasonable on pricing and respectful of my budget.
    They did everything I asked of them!
    No complaints - would recommend.

Web Development for Crowdfunding Service

"They are easy to work with and they deliver everything promptly."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Evrone providing outsourced development services for a crowdfunding service. The team built the investment platform, implementing new features and fixing emergency bugs.

Managing Director, Crowdfunding Service

The engagement ensures that the platform, which forms the foundation of the client's business, is updated quickly. Evrone establishes a smooth workflow through consistent communication. The team is professional, hard-working, and personable.

I'm a Managing Director of a crowdfunding service, investing platform that allows small businesses to attract loans quickly through an online process, and investors to receive equally fast returns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We initially hired Evrone to help us to create and release a new version of our investing platform.

The first versions of products within a startup are often developed quickly, but the quality of the code can become an obstacle to further development. We planned to build a flexible system for product development, to ensure interaction between the business team, vendors, and our own developers (most of them are remote employees), and start implementing new project functionality.

We hired Evrone to help us with these tasks. The development of the platform was not carried out within the one team located in the same office, but there were also remote developers and third-party vendors. It was necessary to build relationships among the participants in the process and establish clear roles.

Evrone has initially been created as a distributed development team and has extensive experience in building effective teams on a distributed basis. So we used their expertise to maintain the high efficiency of all project participants.

I’ve worked with Evrone before, and it was quite a pleasant experience. I reached out once we started looking for potential partners, and they quickly responded to my inquiry.

Evrone took over the management of an existing development team. The task was to take control and lead the team of remote developers. Evrone Team Lead also participated in the design of the architecture of the new version of the project. One of the tasks was to transfer the project to new servers.

Evrone team added Kubernetes to the new version of the platform. The implementation of Kubernetes saved the team from a sufficiently large amount of manual work and allowed delivering new releases and emergency fixes to production in a matter of minutes.

I worked directly with a team lead senior developer.

We've introduced a major update of our product. The system performance was stable which is crucial when dealing with financial transactions.

Time-to-market for new features on the updated platform has improved dramatically. Things went very smoothly. Everone was always available and happy to share its experience, advice and resources.

Everything was very smooth. They took our feedback and made changes accordingly. From that standpoint, they did a great job managing the project and me as a client. I'm sure that when I request difficult tasks, I could rely on them to present several actionable solutions.

They are easy to work with and they deliver everything promptly.

Perhaps I would like to see long-term planning brought a bit further, however, I do realise that this lies both with the vendor and me as a client.

App Design & Dev for Pharmacy Solutions Company

"I appreciated their strong expertise in creating projects from scratch and their design skills."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Evrone designed and developed a mobile app. This involved analyzing potential use cases, outlining the solution's architecture, and creating the solution.

Berlin, Germany
CEO, Pharmacy Solutions Provider

The resulting product received many design awards and positive feedback. The team's communicative workflow has made Evrone a pleasure to work with. The specialists are eager to give feedback on new ideas.

I'm CEO of a pharmacy and medication mobile application project.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

I hired them to develop a mobile app from scratch.

The task was to create a mobile app designed to help people quickly search for medications, pharmacies, and current special offers.

ThHow did you select this vendor?

I knew about them for a long time, and when I needed a development and design team - I reached out to them.

The team started with the analysis of all the possible use cases of our intended audience to learn what features should be in the app. They determined that the app should provide users with the ability to search for medications, find the most conveniently located pharmacies, locate 24-hour pharmacies and contact a pharmacy directly from the app. Then Evrone specialists wrote a technical task, where they described the entire infrastructure of the application, detailing all of the available actions users can perform on the interface. Evrone designers gave Pinpil a minimalistic design with a professional, medical tone. In keeping with the minimalistic, user-friendly interface, they designed each page to be simple but professionally elegant.

There was a designer, react native developer and project manager.

The Pinpil app received many design awards and received a lot of positive feedback.

I worked with a project manager who was in touch with me every single day. He was awesome to work with and always willing to look over my ideas.

I appreciated their strong expertise in creating projects from scratch and their design skills as well.

I had no problems with them.

Web Development for Marketing Solutions Provider

"They will always find a way to get to the solution of any problem."

Evrone provided web development services for a marketing solutions company. The team was responsible for debugging existing functionality, adding new features, and providing product support.

Cyprus
CEO, Marketing Solutions Provider

The engagement met the expectations of the internal team, providing valuable contributions. Evrone's team of professionals provides quality results in a collaborative manner. The team is hard-working, experienced, and driven.

I'm a Founder and CEO of a dedicated affiliate marketing solution.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

We create a marketing solution that is capable of adapting to the needs of every client. The platform with modular infrastructure and a dedicated team of professionals help businesses build the best possible affiliate program for the product.

We are working on a system with advanced analytical tools that allow companies to take control of their business processes. Using the product, our client sees its business from different angles by tags and traffic sources, which help carrying out effective optimization of marketing campaigns.

Our product is an advanced affiliate marketing solution with flexible setting of commission plans, full access control and a convenient tool for localization, which allow the business to adapt its offer to the highest requirements of any market.

Evrone was recommended to me as a team that can develop and support complex projects. I wrote directly to the CEO, and we started working together.

The Evrone team, together with our in-house team, is engaged in debugging existing functionality, support of the product and adding new features. The teams are also involved in the unification of the project.

Since the project was originally a monolith - it was difficult to alter our solution for a specific client. It is a long and complicated process. The progress may not be visible "outside" the project, but the project code is improving with each new fix, both in terms of code and in terms of technical and architectural approaches.

The teams also created the project documentation, starting from the analysis of how this or that logic works, ending with a detailed description of launching the application for a new client. In addition to the product itself and related work, the team also develops third-party services.

For example, the developers implemented the service that processes raw data received from the client. Due to these services, the load on the main product is reduced.

The Evrone team includes 7 backend developers, 3 QA engineers, an account manager and a project manager who is directly involved in managing the project team as a whole (more than 20 specialists).

They did a great job. I've worked with a lot of different development teams throughout my work - Evrone team is great professionals. Their contribution is impressive, so I decided to increase the Evrone team on the project.

The project manager always keeps us up to date with the project details. He qualitatively built the development process. All tasks are tagged; the business process is well established. The interaction between the teams is friendly. You can quickly resolve any issue on the project. Sometimes the team holds brainstorms, where they discuss new ideas and project questions.

I like their confident approach to solving tasks. They will always find a way to get to the solution of any problem.

I don’t think so.

QA for Marketing Software Company

"Everything they did was reliable, and we didn't have to check their work in detail."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Evrone provides a variety of consulting and QA services. This involves functional and UX/UI testing to verify the usability of a platform module. Along the way, they suggest optimizations for the product.

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Team Lead, Marketing Software Company

The team successfully parsed through complex logic to identify non-trivial errors. Their recommendations have improved the performance of the module. It was a fruitful collaboration marked by Evrone's organized, adaptable workflow. They are a communicative team with diverse skillsets.

I'm a Lead QA engineer of a SaaS company. Our main product is a marketing analytics software.

For what projects/services did your company hire Evrone?

Evrone QA engineers were involved in functional testing and UX / UI testing to verify the usability of our new platform module. They also helped us with checking the stability and correct operation of the application before its release. Then they made a list of recommendations on how to improve the basic functions of the platform.

The new social networks module was developed using the Scrum framework. It was almost impossible to plan and create documentation for testing software at the initial stages of development. So we boosted our team with Evrone QA engineers. Due to the vast reach of users, the main task was to create exploratory tests to find complex logic and non-trivial errors. The result of this test is a report on the quality of the tested product. The application should also support various browsers and platforms.

We reached out to Evrone because on advice from our professional network. After an interview, our team felt that they were a good fit. Their technical expertise was also noteworthy.

The team managed to prepare many recommendations regarding the user interface. After the implementation of changes, we found out that they helped, improving the functions of the module. These adjustments had a positive impact on the overall performance of the project. A key aspect of QA and developers team collaboration was the performance of research tests that helped identify non-trivial errors.

There was a team of 2 QA engineers and project manager.

Due to the fruitful collaboration between the QA and development departments, the team created separate servers for development, testing and deployment. The new tool for social networks was able to reach a wide range of users and received a lot of positive feedback.

We used Jira and Slack for communications and tasks management. They adjusted well to our workflow. The project manager was great and organized. He kept the conversation flowing and made sure everybody got all the answers they needed.

Everything they did was reliable, and we didn't have to check their work in detail, which enabled us to enhance our development capacity. Their skillsets are incredibly diverse.

It has been a great pleasure working with them.

GOLD VERIFIED