*Google Certified* Digital Marketing Agency

Bronze

Ernst Media is a boutique digital marketing agency with more than 15 years experience building and growing products and brands. We specialize in paid search, social, and display and we're committed to delivering measurable results.

We're certified Google and Facebook Partners with experience creating and executing digital ad campaigns for clients of all sizes across many industries. If you're looking for an experienced team without a big agency feel, reach out to us and let us show you how we deliver results.

2018
Tacoma, WA
  • 2522 N Proctor St
    Tacoma, WA 98406

Silvertracsoftware.com Dav.network  WisdomLabs.com  DNSFilter.com  Lrbaggs.com  Connecticalls.com  Horseright.com  Reputationx.com

Mind Share Partners - Digital Marketing, Google Ads Management Image

Mind Share Partners - Digital Marketing, Google Ads Management

"Evan at Ernst Media is knowledgeable and communicative. He made a big difference in our SEM and ability to take advantage of the Google Adwords grant program. I'd recommend Evan to anyone looking for SEM support!"

Jen Anderson - CEO Mind Share Partners

LR Baggs - Digital Marketing, SEO, and Ads Management Image

LR Baggs - Digital Marketing, SEO, and Ads Management

“Evan was a pleasure to work with. He completed our project in no time, utilizing his strong digital marketing skills and deep knowledge of Google products/services. I was particularly impressed with his communication skills, engaging clients and projects in a professional, yet friendly manner…communicating clearly and often. He delivered exactly what was promised, by the agreed project timeframe, for the agreed cost. He

even provided an insightful, post-project report that detailed the work he had completed and included some recommendations going forward. We are extremely pleased with the results that Evan achieved and look forward to working with him again in the future.”

– Mark Folkrod, Marketing, LR Baggs

SilverTrac - Captured a 4X ROAS in The First Month Image

SilverTrac - Captured a 4X ROAS in The First Month

“Ernst Media helped take a lot of the guesswork out of the process. It was really nice having someone with experience to guide us through the pros and cons of various methods. There is so much built into both advertising platforms and Evan helped us shorten the learning curve and capture a 4x return on ad spend in the first month.”

– Johnny Page, VP, SilverTrac Software

Nav Network: Increased Email Signups From 30 To 1000 Per Day! Image

Nav Network: Increased Email Signups From 30 To 1000 Per Day!

“Evan was a pleasure to work with. His quick response, attention to detail, and straight up results have me and my team very happy. Highly recommend!”

– Joe Lopardo, Co-Founder and CMO, Dav Foundation

Samara HR - Digital Marketing Strategy Image

Samara HR - Digital Marketing Strategy

“Evan is an expert in his field. He created a detailed marketing strategy and gave me directions how to implement it.”

– Michael Gudkov, CEO, Samara HR

Horseright - Digital Marketing, Paid Ads Management, SEO Image

Horseright - Digital Marketing, Paid Ads Management, SEO

“Evan is outstanding. He brings experience and commitment to our startup and has quickly prepared the foundation for our company’s success. I am certain that hiring Evan has fast-tracked our growth. The $$ spent on his contract is a sound investment in our business.”

– Adam James, Owner, Horseright

DNSFilter Image

DNSFilter

“Evan at Ernst Media was wonderful to work with. We had a quite complex project and found that he was able to dive in, solve our problems and was very helpful in getting on the phone with us when we needed it.”

– Ken Carnesi, CEO, DNS Filter

ReputationX - Digital Marketing Image

ReputationX - Digital Marketing

“Evan sticks to the schedule, communicates clearly, and finds creative ways to accomplish goals. Recommended.”

– Kent Campbell, CMO, Reputation X

Analytics Support for Internet Company

“Their reports helped us visualize the data and understand where to make strategic changes.”

Feb. - Apr. 2018

Ernst Media helped improve the digital marketing strategy, working with Google Analytics and Ads. They integrated Google Tag Manager onto the site and app, making the data easier to track and understand.

Washington DC Metro Area
Ken Carnesi
CEO, DNSFilter

They did amazing work with minimal oversight. They centralized the data all in one spot and provided helpful insights into digital marketing. They were responsive and communicative, keeping the project on track and meeting whenever necessary.

I'm the CEO of DNSFilter, a company that offers a cloud-based solution to protect users from online threats and inappropriate content.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

We needed help with our digital marketing and media strategy. Our Google Analytics and Ads were a mess, so we needed a partner to make them better.

Ernst Media cleaned up our Analytics data and provided custom reports from Google’s Data Studio. They integrated Google Tag Manager onto our website and app and organized all of our reports to make them much easier to access. They walked us through the different events we should have and the data we should be collecting, and then our internal team did the development to make those triggers occur. Together, we built the entire funnel and reporting to improve our digital marketing strategy.

We worked with a strategist.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

We found them on Upwork. We posted the job, saw Ernst Media’s past work, and decided to hire them.

We worked together from February–April 2018.

Google Analytics isn’t an easy tool to use, but they were able to centralize all the information, so we could see it in one view. Their reports helped us visualize the data and understand where to make strategic changes. They helped us invest more into the digital marketing strategy and better measure it.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We were extremely busy during the engagement, but Ernst Media pushed things forward and made sure we stuck to deadlines. We mainly communicated via Slack, and they made themselves quite available. They were even willing to have meetings on short notice, which we appreciated.

We expected a lot from them without giving much direction. However, they did a great job and stayed on track without having to ask for specific instructions. They knew what they were doing and only asked questions if they really needed something. I don’t think many firms could’ve accomplished what they did with as little oversight as we gave.

A project management tool to log updates and track progress could help everyone stay on the same page.

Digital Marketing and PPC Support for Healthcare Nonprofit

"The team we worked with was competent, excellent at communication, and made sure the project stayed on schedule."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Ernst Media increased site traffic by implementing marketing campaigns and redesigning webpages.

Boston, Massachusetts
Roberta Carson
President, Zaggo, Inc.

Ernst Media’s work increased site traffic by approximately 500% and enabled more efficient budgetary spending. The competent and communicative team ensured that the project remained on schedule.

I’m the founder and president of the small non-profit Zaggo, Inc. We provide guidance and assistance to people navigating the healthcare world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

I needed someone to help me take advantage of the generous offerings from an ad grant program to drive more traffic to our site and increase sales.

I had an Ad Grant account through the Google Ad Words program for nonprofits. However, that account—along with many other nonprofits—was shut down because I didn’t have a high enough click-through rate. Ernst Media significantly improved traffic to the website. Additionally, they suggested improvements to the design of the website that should hopefully increase sales.

I worked directly with Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media). I’m not sure if he had a team supporting him.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

I searched Upwork for a company that had experience with both Google Ad Words and Ad Grants because of the rules and limitations imposed on Ad Grants accounts. I narrowed down my options based on resumes and letters of intent that I had received. After interviewing the remaining candidates, I decided to go with Ernst Media because they had the most relevant experience and Evan's strong marketing background.

We have spent $900 to date.

We began working together in July 2018 and the project is on pause now while we work on re-doing the landing page for our product.

Prior to working with Ernst Media, our website had 700–800 visitors a month, but now we’re close to 4,000 visitors a month. We definitely increased the number of people that go to the website, but we weren’t necessarily increasing sales, which is why we are now shifting directions to focus on the landing page.

Google gives non-profits a monthly budget of $10,000 as part of their Ad Grants program to spend on advertising. However, even after going to several Google help sessions, and speaking to help desk specialists, I wasn’t able to spend more than $500–$600 a month because the ads weren’t appearing or being clicked on. It was frustrating to only be spending 10% of our budget. I hired Ernst Media to help me reach the $10,000 monthly spending allowance. Since Ernst Media improved our ads, we now spend roughly $4,100 each month.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Evan kept us up to date on the project’s progress, responded to our emails and questions quickly, and kept the project on the established timelines.

I can’t think of any.

The most important thing to remember during this process, regardless of the vendor, is to make sure there is a partnership. Don’t just hand over the project and send them on their way. There were many phone conversations and email between Evan and me making sure that we were on the same page and that the project was going in the right direction.

I’ve already recommended them to a few people.

Site Optimization for Health & Wellness Blog

"Ernst Media does an amazing job and is incredibly trustworthy."

Mar. - Apr. 2018

Ernst Media provided various services to assist with a range of technical issues, such as glitch repair, layout redesign, and general optimization.

Creator, Powersbeing

The website—now faster, more efficient, and error-free—delivers a professional and powerful user experience. Skilled and proactive, Ernst Media worked quickly to repair issues and improve platform performance. They consistently exceeded expectations in service, delivery, and results.

I am the creator of Powersbeing, a health and wellness blog.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ernst Media?

I hired Ernst Media to help with a variety of technical and aesthetic issues I was experiencing with my website. These ranged from redesigning the layout and fixing plug-in glitches to general optimization.

I wanted a  sleek, navigable, and visually appealing blog with a responsive design and visible prompts for newsletter subscription.

Because of my inexperience and tight timeline, I needed help immediately. Ernst Media was one of ten Upwork candidates I considered, but their responsiveness, knowledge, and creative ideas for improvement set them apart from the rest.

We began with an overall redesign of the menus, captions, fonts, and pictures. I had already identified some glitches with plug-ins and site backups that Ernst was able to repair expeditiously. They were also responsible for a range of other tasks, all of which they were capable of completing. They even offered additional consulting and bug fixing services to streamline the platform.

Though I only had one contact throughout the project, my needs were completely satisfied.

The results far exceeded my expectations. Ernst Media heightened my website’s professionalism and produced a thoughtful design that included several plug-in recommendations for an enhanced user experience. They also improved the overall efficiency and increased the loading speeds. I was delighted with suggestions that I would have never thought of myself and that truly enriched the site. Their work has strengthened my blog’s message for a stronger, clearer impact.

Ernst Media did more than meet my deadlines; they consistently completed tasks ahead of schedule, which was especially appreciated regarding glitch repairs. Their effective communication via email or phone simplified task discussions and facilitated immediate solutions.

Proactive, professional, and trustworthy, they went above and beyond to produce fantastic work.

I do not see any areas of improvement.

Bronze