*Google Certified* Digital Marketing Agency

Bronze

Ernst Media is a boutique digital marketing agency with more than 15 years experience building and growing products and brands. We specialize in paid search, social, and display and we're committed to delivering measurable results.

We're certified Google and Facebook Partners with experience creating and executing digital ad campaigns for clients of all sizes across many industries. If you're looking for an experienced team without a big agency feel, reach out to us and let us show you how we deliver results.

2018
Tacoma, WA
  • 2522 N Proctor St
    Tacoma, WA 98406

Silvertracsoftware.com Dav.network  WisdomLabs.com  DNSFilter.com  Lrbaggs.com  Connecticalls.com  Horseright.com  Reputationx.com

Mind Share Partners - Digital Marketing, Google Ads Management Image

Mind Share Partners - Digital Marketing, Google Ads Management

"Evan at Ernst Media is knowledgeable and communicative. He made a big difference in our SEM and ability to take advantage of the Google Adwords grant program. I'd recommend Evan to anyone looking for SEM support!"

Jen Anderson - CEO Mind Share Partners

LR Baggs - Digital Marketing, SEO, and Ads Management Image

LR Baggs - Digital Marketing, SEO, and Ads Management

“Evan was a pleasure to work with. He completed our project in no time, utilizing his strong digital marketing skills and deep knowledge of Google products/services. I was particularly impressed with his communication skills, engaging clients and projects in a professional, yet friendly manner…communicating clearly and often. He delivered exactly what was promised, by the agreed project timeframe, for the agreed cost. He

even provided an insightful, post-project report that detailed the work he had completed and included some recommendations going forward. We are extremely pleased with the results that Evan achieved and look forward to working with him again in the future.”

– Mark Folkrod, Marketing, LR Baggs

SilverTrac - Captured a 4X ROAS in The First Month Image

SilverTrac - Captured a 4X ROAS in The First Month

“Ernst Media helped take a lot of the guesswork out of the process. It was really nice having someone with experience to guide us through the pros and cons of various methods. There is so much built into both advertising platforms and Evan helped us shorten the learning curve and capture a 4x return on ad spend in the first month.”

– Johnny Page, VP, SilverTrac Software

Nav Network: Increased Email Signups From 30 To 1000 Per Day! Image

Nav Network: Increased Email Signups From 30 To 1000 Per Day!

“Evan was a pleasure to work with. His quick response, attention to detail, and straight up results have me and my team very happy. Highly recommend!”

– Joe Lopardo, Co-Founder and CMO, Dav Foundation

Samara HR - Digital Marketing Strategy Image

Samara HR - Digital Marketing Strategy

“Evan is an expert in his field. He created a detailed marketing strategy and gave me directions how to implement it.”

– Michael Gudkov, CEO, Samara HR

Horseright - Digital Marketing, Paid Ads Management, SEO Image

Horseright - Digital Marketing, Paid Ads Management, SEO

“Evan is outstanding. He brings experience and commitment to our startup and has quickly prepared the foundation for our company’s success. I am certain that hiring Evan has fast-tracked our growth. The $$ spent on his contract is a sound investment in our business.”

– Adam James, Owner, Horseright

DNSFilter Image

DNSFilter

“Evan at Ernst Media was wonderful to work with. We had a quite complex project and found that he was able to dive in, solve our problems and was very helpful in getting on the phone with us when we needed it.”

– Ken Carnesi, CEO, DNS Filter

ReputationX - Digital Marketing Image

ReputationX - Digital Marketing

“Evan sticks to the schedule, communicates clearly, and finds creative ways to accomplish goals. Recommended.”

– Kent Campbell, CMO, Reputation X

Google Ad Grant Strategy for Nonprofit Organization

"We also are very impressed by how self-sufficient they are, yet they are still collaborative and open to feedback."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Ernst Media launched and currently maintains a Google Ad Grant account. This has included creating ad groups, refining a targeting strategy, and optimizing keywords.

Nina Tomaro
Marketing & Comms Lead, Mind Share Partners

Advertisement impressions and clicks continue to grow each week. Site traffic has steadily risen as well. The team has been responsive, straightforward, and personable. They excel at receiving feedback and explaining the technical aspects of Google Ads.

Mind Share Partners is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is changing the culture of workplace mental health so that both employees and organizations can thrive. I lead marketing and communications for Mind Share Partners.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ernst Media?

We hired Ernst Media to get launch and maintain our Ad Grant account.

We had previously hired another team to launch this and had very poor results. We hired Ernst Media to continuously grow our ad reach, build out our account, and drive qualified leads to our services.

We found this vendor via Upwork, and I selected Evan and his team after his ability to speak to previous work and success in this space.

They launched our Ad Grant account from the ground up, helping us create viable ad groups, focus our targeting, and make sure our account maintained over Google's required CTR to ensure our account remains in good favor. They have steadily built our account, and are now adding in our new keyword strategy to continue driving more qualified leads.

I am the main point of contact for Ernst Media, and they suggested a Google doc to house all of our biweekly ad updates and for suggesting new campaigns. I was initially in contact with Evan the owner, but have transitioned to being in touch with our account manager Mike, who is very responsive.

Our impressions and clicks continue to grow each week. Our site traffic has grown steadily as ads have continued to evolve.

Their team is very easy and pleasant to work with. The Google doc strategy they suggested for both documentation and communication has worked well. They are always willing to hop on the phone to answer a question or hear new ad strategy ideas. They are very good at reporting back results and aren't afraid to push back if an idea isn't working or needs to be adjusted.

The company's transparent communication, and ability to execute has been most impressive. They do not over promise on results, and are great at explaining how Google Ads work and what needs to happen to continue growing the ad clicks and reach as the account evolves. We also are very impressed by how self-sufficient they are, yet they are still collaborative and open to feedback.

I would say the one area of improvement would be to run all new ads past me first for approval or copy suggestions, as some of the ads have not had the most effective wording. This is something that was easily fixed with our Google Doc communications.

Digital Marketing for Education Software Startup

“It’s like having somebody on staff without really having to manage them much at all.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Ernst Media provides digital marketing services to a software startup, with a focus on PPC and Google Ads. The team does all search, display, and remarketing ads. They also do video ads on YouTube.

Boulder, Colorado
Katie Fritchen
Senior Director of Marketing, Managed Methods

After another marketing agency didn’t meet expectations, internal stakeholders are thrilled that Ernst Media is delivering results, including a lower cost-per-click rate. They necessitate minimal guidance, facilitating an effortless collaboration and doing excellent work. The team is adaptable.

I’m the senior director of marketing at Managed Methods, a cloud application security platform for K–12 school districts. We help IT teams at school districts throughout the US and Canada secure the information that they store in Google Cloud (GC) and Office 365.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

When I came on board, my company had been working with a marketing agency for three years. The partnership had started off pretty well, but we came to find that they weren’t managing our Google Ads the way we expected them to. We didn't see the activity or conversion levels we wanted.

Ernst Media helps us with PPC advertising. They mainly help us with our Google Ads by managing our account. They do all of our search, display, and remarketing ads, and then they also do retargeting video ads on YouTube.

They were doing a little bit of social advertising for us, but we brought on an in-house social media manager to do that. Ernst Media didn’t do anything wrong; we just wanted them to focus on Google Ads.

I interact with Mike (Digital Strategist, Ernst Media). He’s our main account rep.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

I found them on Upwork. At the time, I was pretty agnostic whether we’d work with a freelancer or an agency; I was just looking for the right fit. I can’t remember specifically why I chose Ernst Media over the others, but I believe it had to do with the right balance of the hourly rate they quoted us and the customer reviews that I read.

We spend $1,300–$1,400 each month.

We started working together in December 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

We’re in the B2B space. We haven’t seen a huge ROI; our ad strategy has definitely been more for generating impressions and awareness rather than generating revenue.

In terms of better results, I can see that they’re actually doing work on the account and continually improving. Previously, I’d check on the account’s activity history and see that no one had logged in in a while. Ernst Media is continually putting in keywords, adjusting the budget, and testing out new things, which has helped us a lot. Before they got started, our average cost-per-click was very high, and that has definitely evened out to be more what we expect it to be.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly communicate via email. When we were first onboarding, we did more phone calls and check-ins, but once we hit a cadence, we began emailing to cut down on hourly costs. They have a nice update template in the form of a running Google Doc that Mike updates and sends over on a weekly basis.

Ernst Media has the ability to adjust to what we need to do. We’re a pretty early-stage startup, and we’re starting to scale. I’ve gone back and told them I need them to switch and do something else, and they get right in and do it.

They require very little direction and do excellent work. I’ll tell them generally what market we need to target, and they will set it up and do the ad copy in a way that I’m pleased with. It’s like having somebody on staff without really having to manage them much at all.

They could potentially communicate why they do certain things a little bit better. That might be helpful.

I recommend working with them. They’re very easy to work with. Knowing what you’re looking for and having at least general knowledge of PPC and Google Ads, and how to navigate those areas, is important. That’s true of working with any vendor; don’t go into it blindly.

I’ve recommended them.

GTM Strategy, Research & Financial Projections for Startup

“Evan was very professional and accommodating.”

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Ernst Media provided consulting around digital advertising and brand positioning to a startup, helping develop a GTM strategy. Deliverables included market research and financial projections.

Irvine, California
CEO, Startup

They were incredibly client-oriented, providing excellent counsel and actionable insights. Internal stakeholders are impressed by Ernst Media’s professional workup; although they just received it, they’ve already shown it to candidates applying to fill a CMO position.

I’m the CEO of a startup. We create electronic pens and sensors that allow customers to sync text from one touch screen to another as they’re using our drawing software.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

I’m the only employee right now, and I needed help developing a go-to-market strategy and figuring out some financial projections, vis-à-vis cost of acquisition per customer.

Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media) helped me with our go-to-market strategy. He wrote up the different things Ernst Media could do for us, which allowed me to see exactly what I’d pay to have a strong web presence through Google’s search services and Facebook Ads. He showed me the different analytics that his company can provide so that I’m clear on the customers we’d be targeting using their services. The final deliverable was a written document that he sent me.

I haven’t used Ernst Media for SEO or PPC yet; for this project, they just provided some mentoring market research and financial projections.

I just worked with Evan.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

I found them through Upwork.

I spent roughly $500.

We worked together from November–December 2019.

Evan provided a very professional workup. I haven’t had much time to look it over carefully yet, but I’m hiring a CMO and showed it to him.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated through video conferencing, but we also used the instant messaging feature on Upwork.

Evan was very professional and accommodating. He had a customer-centric vibe, which was very much appreciated.

I can’t think of anything.

I’d say have video conferences with Evan, because his advice is terrific.

PPC & SMM for Nutritional Products Company

“Their communication is impressive, as is the fact that they’re a part of our team.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Ernst Media was brought on board to reconfigure a nutritional products company’s ad campaigns. They’ve optimized and managed Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Other services have included SEO and split testing.

CEO, BELDT Labs

Ernst Media’s work has played a critical part in lowering the overall CPA and driving traffic with Google Ads. The team facilitates an open collaboration and communicate seamlessly. Their knowledge and expertise span a variety of ad channels.

I’m the CEO of BELDT Labs. We manufacture and sell sports nutritional products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

We had an ad team that wasn’t performing well.

Ernst Media came on and retooled our existing ad campaigns, figuring out better ways to optimize them and get more traffic. They began with Google Ads and have since helped with SEO, SMM, and Facebook ads. They’ve worked on eliminating non-performing ads, which our previous ads team didn’t do, and building out split tests to further optimize.

We stopped having them do SEO, but not because of their work; we reallocated their services to Facebook.

We primarily work with Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media). Chase (Strategist, Ernst Media) handles our ads, and Tara (Social Strategist, Ernst Media) manages our social media. Channy (SEO Specialist, Ernst Media) did SEO.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

I found Ernst Media on Upwork.

We’ve spent $100,000–$120,000. The ad spend is commission based.

Our work with Ernst Media began in April 2019, and it’s ongoing.

They’re lowering our overall CPA. Our biggest traffic push is Google Ads, and Ernst Media has improved its performance.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly use Slack to communicate, but we speak on the phone every so often when I want to talk to them directly.

Their communication is impressive, as is the fact that they’re a part of our team. The last ads team we worked with acted more like a firm that was contracted out; they did things when they got to them, and it wasn’t really a collaboration. With Ernst Media, there’s no standoff. If they disagree with something, we’ll talk it out.

No, I can’t really think of anything.

If someone’s looking for ad management, I’d pass it on to Ernst Media. They have a wide scope of skills, so any ad channel you need help with, they can handle it.

They’ve helped us.
    I’ve already referred them several times.

Paid Advertising Support for Sports Betting Website

“More than anything, we valued their communication and trustworthiness.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Ernst Media assisted emerging online sports betting website in optimizing its Google and Facebook paid advertisements. They tested ad copy and monitored audience engagement for upcoming campaigns.

San Antonio, Texas
Tucker Harris
CEO, Capper Network

Since starting the partnership, the client has been met with increased online leads through ads and a decreased total ad spend. The team focused heavily on fostering an attentive project management style, creating thorough weekly video rundowns that covered progress and adjusting priorities.

I’m the CEO of an online sports website for participants in sports betting and daily fantasy sports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

We were looking for a marketing partner to run our ad campaigns across Facebook and Google.

They were mainly focused on testing the copy for upcoming ad campaigns, running all the split tests, monitoring audience management, and making tweaks as needed. We’re a seasonal website based around the NFL, NBA, and MLB. It took a decent bit of management to refocus those audiences. That’s where they allocated most of their time. They optimized the content for both Facebook and Google ads.

Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media) was in charge of Google Ads, and Mike (Strategist, Ernst Media) handled Facebook. They worked together for a unified marketing approach.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

I found them online and was immediately impressed with their communication. We chose them after reviewing and interviewing 20–30 applicants. They seemed the most trustworthy and honest of the bunch.

We spent about $7,500 in total.

The project started in March 2019, and we still work together.

Before, we were gaining anywhere from 1–3 new users each day. After we engaged their team, we get up to 5–6 new users every day. They made this possible with less ad spend then we were previously using. In short, they got us more conversions.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We had shared documents between my team and theirs. These included weekly reports and an ongoing stream of communications surrounding print media. Mike also provided us with a weekly video rundown, breaking down the week’s progress and upcoming changes.

More than anything, we valued their communication and trustworthiness.

They did a great job getting us conversions, but we’ve struggled a bit with retention. It would be nice if they could work their magic to optimize our retention and conversion funnel.

Google Shopping Ad Support for Digital Marketing Company

"…it's great not having to micromanage Ernst Media’s work."

Ernst Media provides ongoing ad management of a Google Shopping account for a digital marketing agency’s client. They supply strategy, post listings, and give weekly reports.

Olivier Gruere
Owner, Royal Cheese Digital

Efforts so far have delivered a clear ROI, leading to a continued engagement with Ernst Media. The team produces creative solutions out of testing multiple techniques on their own, leading to great results. Real-time updates, reliability, and independence make for a smooth workflow.

I'm the CEO of Royal Cheese Digital, a digital marketing agency based in LA.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

We had signed a client and needed help managing their listings on Google Shopping—an area in which we lacked expertise. Our client wanted their merchandise to be easily findable on Google Shopping.

Ernst Media took over everything related to our client’s Google Shopping experience. We gave their team access to our Google Ads and Shopify administration accounts. We had a brief over the phone, and the team then started putting all items directly on Google Shopping. Ernst Media began to optimize areas and test different ideas. Their weekly reports go into a shared Google Doc, allowing us to collaborate in real time.

Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media) is my only point of contact, which makes communication easy.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

We found them directly on Upwork after posting a job on the platform. We had several proposals from different people, and Ernst Media’s was the most compelling to us.

We spend $500 per month.

We started working in January 2019 for a three-month trial period. We’re happy with their work, so our collaboration is now ongoing.

We tried various platforms with little success before turning to Ernst Media. Now our ROI is much improved, and since the first of this month, we’ve reallocated our Google Shopping resources entirely into Ernst Media. Their expertise allows us to stick to our specializations—Google Ads and social media ads.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Our shared Google Doc has a working list of weekly ads spent and results. It allows Ernst Media to quickly determine what’s working and what’s not, letting them test multiple areas of optimization and efficiency. Their team takes care of everything, which we appreciate as a small company—we don’t have time to micromanage their work.

As I said before, it's great not having to micromanage Ernst Media’s work. They know what they're doing, and they test multiple techniques without us having to prompt them. We appreciate their proactiveness and creative independence.

No, I can’t think of anything. Ernst Media does well with our small ad budget.

Ernst Media is highly knowledgeable and creative. Let them test multiple things and be patient with results. You will have better results more quickly if you give the team freedom of direction.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Healthcare Related Platform

“It would be hard to find a company that can compete with Ernst Media’s efficiency.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Ernst Media provides ongoing digital marketing services for an online platform. In addition to developing growth strategies, they assist with PPC advertising, analytics, concept design, and product development.

Plymouth, Michigan
CEO, Healthcare Platform

It’s too soon to determine their impact on business growth, but their improvements in business development are evident. Ernst Media is transparent about their work, so they never have to sacrifice quality. Their customized solutions can’t be found elsewhere, and the talent is worth the price.

I am the founder, owner, and CEO of an online platform that connects freelancers with healthcare-related jobs and projects.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

As a small startup, we needed more resources to promote our new product.

Ernst Media was hired to develop and execute a viable digital marketing strategy, but their involvement expanded to cover all of our web needs. In addition to making sure our product aligns with sales and marketing efforts, they manage our Google Analytics, Google Ads, Data Studio, website, and PPC keywords. They also give us recommendations to improve our metrics. Most recently, they built wireframes for our graphic design vendor to implement on our site.

We only interact with their founder and CEO.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

We reached out to them after seeing their profile on a third-party website. Several companies were interviewed, but Ernst Media stood out due to their professionalism and years of experience.

We have spent a little more than $10,000.

They began working with us in June 2018, and our partnership is ongoing.

It’s too early to measure the impact that their work has on our business, but we can confirm the positive influence that Ernst Media has on our business development. We have avoided countless mistakes and saved a lot of time with their guidance.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

It would be hard to find a company that can compete with Ernst Media’s efficiency. They’re always transparent about what they can accomplish within our time frame and budget, so we’re never unsatisfied in the end. They’re always communicative of deadlines to make sure everyone is on the same page. Overall, I couldn’t have asked for a better partner.

Previous marketing companies struggled to offer solutions that were practical for a company of our size, but Ernst Media is excellent at molding their strategies to accommodate our reality. Their team takes the time to observe the project with a wide lens and break it down into small, manageable steps. They always deliver what we ask for, and they never pressure us into getting expensive add-ons that we don’t need.

Everyone and every business can improve. There’s nothing in particular that stands out. Of course, I wish that I could spend more money and get more of their time.

It’s helpful to have a list of short- and long-term project goals, but being able to articulate those ambitions clearly to their team is the true key to success. Clients who don’t have a digital marketing background can also benefit from using Ernst Media as an educational resource.

Ernst Media isn’t a low-cost digital marketing provider, but it’s money well spent and we love working with them.
    So far, all of their promises have been successfully fulfilled.

Web and Digital Support for Nitrogen Delivery Company

“The team is very responsive, even during off hours and weekends.”

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Ernst Media redesigned and rebuilt three WordPress websites, optimizing each with faster load times and improved functionalities. The team also promotes the brand through blog and social media content.

Jason Cowles
Owner, Nitrogen Express

Internal staff praises the updated web platforms. Ernst Media is highly communicative and always available to address questions or concerns, often answering requests within an hour. They’re a trustworthy and professional team.

I’m the owner of Nitrogen Express. We supply liquid nitrogen to clients in California.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

Previously, a different company was handling our social media and digital marketing campaigns. We hired Ernst Media to take over that role and also help with web design and development.

We have several different websites—all built using WordPress. Ernst Media redesigned, rebuilt, and optimized each of our platforms. They improved our load times and installed additional widgets and features to increase engagement.

Currently, they act as our web administrator. Writers submit weekly blog articles for us to publish on our website and Ernst Media manages that process. They’ve taken over our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts as well, posting written and visual content to promote the articles and our company.

We have one main point of contact who is responsive, helpful, and dependable.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

If I remember correctly, we found them via Upwork. They were responsive and professional, so we offered them a small project. We like the results, so we expanded their role.

So far, we’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 on their services.

We started working together in March 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

Internally, our staff is very happy with the design.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly interact via email, with phone calls as necessary. The team is very responsive, even during off hours and weekends. Generally, we can expect a response within an hour.

I really appreciate our level of communication. The time difference is minimal, which has been a huge help.

No, there aren’t.

Be sure to clearly communicate expectations.

Google Analytics Support for Reputation Management Company

"The clean analytics help us make better business decisions."

May - June 2018

Ernst Media provided support for Google Analytics, establishing dashboards and developing different versions for monitoring the site, blog, and reputation management tools.

Sausalito, California
Kent Campbell
Managing Director, ReputationX

They developed clear, easy to use dashboards that provide important insights into the performance of keywords and allow the optimization of tools. The team worked proactively, communicating effectively, and ensuring they delivered their work quickly and professionally.

ReputationX is an online reputation management services company. I’m the chief strategist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ernst Media?

We needed a firm to help us navigate the complex intricacies of Google Analytics and set up custom reports, dashboards, etc.

They set up our Google Analytics dashboards. Previously, we didn’t have super clear insights into what our various web properties were performing for our company. Evan (Strategist, Ernst Media) created various, separate dashboards so we could see how our blog was doing, versus the site, versus various reputation management tools.

We only interacted with Evan.

How did you come to work with Ernst Media?

We chose Ernst Media because they had good reviews. We interviewed them and Evan seemed quite competent—it seemed like a good fit.

Less than $1,000.

We worked together from May–June 2018.

The dashboards have given us a lot of clarity into what we need to know to optimize our various tools and properties. One of the big problems with analytics is attribution to keywords. They figured out a way that we could have a better view of how keywords were performing in our analytics. The clean analytics help us make better business decisions.

How did Ernst Media perform from a project management standpoint?

We used email and phone to communicate. They performed quite well. They kept up with deadlines and one of the things I liked was that they were very proactive.

They’re very competent at what they do. Most agencies I’ve worked with fall more on the incompetent side. Ernst Media do what they say they’re going to do. They exceeded our expectations.

No. They did exactly as we expected.

Understand exactly what your objectives are before executing the project. Have a very clear idea of that.

AdWords & SEO for Software Security Firm

"They take pride in their work, and as a result, we’ve gotten closer to our goals."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Ernst Media coordinates Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEO campaigns to generate leads and broaden brand awareness. They strive to reduce CPL and CAC figures to maximize growth opportunities.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Johnny Page
Director of Marketing, Silvertrac Software

CPL and CAC sums have each decreased by 50% as a result of Ernst Media’s thorough and well-researched methodology. The team fostered a learning and collaborative atmosphere to create a promising workflow for the ongoing engagement. Their accessibility and insight are truly valuable.

I am the Head of Marketing at Silvertrac, which is a software guard management and reporting solution.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ernst Media?

I hired Ernst Media to consult and oversee our venture into paid marketing on Facebook and Google.

Our goal was, and remains, to get our cost per lead (CPL) down to $10 or less, cost per demo down to $50, and customer acquisition cost (CAC) down to $1,000.

We felt comfortable selecting Ernst Media because we believed they could help us achieve the results we are after and help teach us about the process. We were put in touch with Evan, a strategist, that takes the time to discuss the advantages and pitfalls of certain methods or approaches.

I meet with Evan once a week to review funnel and ad metrics and make any necessary adjustments. We finish each call with clear action items and work together to quickly execute what's needed. Evan coordinates our Google Analytics, AdWords, and Facebook accounts while I work with our internal copy editors and designers to create the ads and other content. Evan also oversees our organic SEO strategy.

Evan is our main point of contact. I have worked with two other individuals from Ernst Media but in a limited capacity.

Our CAC and CPL have both reduced by 50% over the past four months. In that time, we've dramatically increased our ad spend and have seen ourselves steadily growing. We have quickly seen bottom-line results.

Communication is quick and seamless. Evan has lessened our learning curve with his patience and knowledge.

There was not a long ramping-up period. Evan knew what he needed, asked the right questions, and quickly got to work. They take pride in their work, and as a result, we’ve gotten closer to our goals. I'm confident we'll achieve and sustain those numbers within the next few months.

No, not at the moment. We've stayed in constant communication and have settled on a workflow that works really well for us.

Overall Score I'd hire them again.
    We've never had any scheduling issues.
    Ernst Media was not our cheapest option, but they deliver quality results, so I am happy to pay what we do.
    They're detail-oriented and document their approach as they go.
    I would highly recommend them.

Bronze