Delivering Magento Solutions Globally

Envision Ecommerce is a Netsmartz (https://www.netsmartz.com/) company. We are a full service Magento based eCommerce Agency, specializing in providing eCommerce Business Solutions to our clients including Consulting, Design, Development, Integration, Marketing and Support.

We are Magento Business Solution Partner. We are Recognized Among Top 20 Most Promising Ecommerce Consultants 2017 by Silicon India.

Few important links:

Interviews :

• Amasty Partner Envision Ecommerce

Parent Company : https://www.netsmartz.com/

Company Linkedin Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/company/envision-ecommerce
Magento2 Marketplace URL : https://marketplace.magento.com/partner/EnvisionEcomm
Magento Certification Directory : https://u.magento.com/certification/directory/?q=Envision+Ecommerce&country_id=&region_id=&region=&certificate_type=&apply_filters=1#

Chandigarh, India
  • Envision Ecommerce
    Plot no. 10, Rajiv Gandhi
    Chandigarh, CH 160101

Magento 2 Development

"Our upgraded website allowed us to begin work on other areas of development that will directly impact our revenue."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Envision Ecommerce upgraded a Magneto server to the latest version in addition to carrying out development and performing necessary upgrades in a small timeframe.

Concord, NC USA
Sabrina Brawley
eCommerce Manager, FireFold

Their team communicated efficiently, and the project manager had thorough knowledge of Magneto and website development. The upgrade contributes directly to increased revenue through the online portal.

As e-commerce manager, I am responsible for overseeing our partners in the development on our Magento 2 website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce?

We sought out Envision Ecommerce to upgrade our existing Magento 2 website to the most recent version, in addition to ongoing development and site updates.

Our initial goal was to upgrade our existing Magento 2 site to the most recent version, which our previous developer had been unsuccessful in completing.

They provided us with their portfolio of similar projects where they showcased a large pool of resources and the ability to respond instantly to our needs or any issues as they arose.

They successfully upgraded our Magento 2 site, as we initially requested, with minimal downtime. They remained available for troubleshooting after it was live, and they continued to work on other development projects for us in a timely and efficient manner.

We have interacted with three individuals including the main facilitator, a project manager, and a developer. The project manager is well-versed in Magento and site development, so we have not experienced a disconnect between him and the developer like have previously.

Our upgraded website allowed us to put this project behind us and begin work on other areas of development that will directly impact our revenue.

Our project manager was introduced and immediately began keeping us updated on progress. He stayed in touch via email and Skype the entire time and responded instantly to any communication.

We believe the fact that our project manager, Anurag, has in-depth knowledge of development, has been vital to the success of our projects and is the reason we haven't experienced some of the obstacles we have faced in the past with other developers.

There were no areas for improvement.

Overall Score We are pleased with their expertise and ability to complete our projects. We will use them for future projects.
    They are available during U.S. hours when we would assume they would be sleeping, and responded almost instantly.
    Their price was right within our range and increases the value of the work they provided.
    Work was completed efficiently and thoroughly and any bugs that arose were addressed in a timely manner.
    I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to outsource web development.

Magento Development for Digital Consulting Firm

"The depth of available talent meant there was no task this firm could not complete for us."

June 2017 - May 2018

Envision Ecommerce provided Magento expertise and full-spectrum project management for the end-to-end development of an e-commerce website. The team was responsible for all server-side functionality and UI.

Tipperary Town, Ireland
Stuart Agar
Managing Director, DI Retail & Media

With improved speed and functionality, the website and subsequent support has increased client confidence for future projects. Assuming responsibility from the outset, Envision offered invaluable industry guidance, engaged leadership, and a broad range of talent and expertise.

I am the business owner and project management lead of a small digital consultancy catering to a variety of specialized contractors within the digital space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce?

We were looking to acquire a Magento specialist.

The goal was to provide users with a seamless shopping experience while maintaining the aesthetics and functionality of a big online store.

After several rounds of intense scrutiny and questioning to ensure their suitability, Envision Ecommerce managed to consistently exceed our expectations and fit our needs perfectly.

The project was a complete build, from the server setup to the UI and website launch. From the very beginning, Envision Ecommerce took responsibility and guided the team on best practices.

The team was composed of Magento developers, server-side specialists, and project management personnel.

We were able to provide our client with a unique, efficient website that boasts greater speed and improved functionality. The level of post-completion support has also increased the client’s confidence in our ability to deliver projects of this scope.

Project management was conducted in Basecamp. Significant, effective communication via Skype and their constant availability for discussions helped drive and expedite the project.

The depth of available talent meant there was no task this firm could not complete for us. They were especially adept at delivering bespoke and custom aspects of our requests.

I firmly believe that as Envision grows, they will have the ability to deliver with ease any project related to e-commerce. They delivered what we requested.

Overall Score They are a great company and team.
    They are always available.
    They were always clear with pricing and expenses throughout the project.
    They are an extremely competent and efficient firm with excellent Magento and e-commerce experience. They delivered an exceptional product!
    They are very capable of satisfying any e-commerce client.

Ongoing Magento Customizations for Marketing Firm

"I don’t have any issues with keeping them focused on our priority projects."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Envision undertakes a variety of customizations for end clients as a third-party vendor. These mainly consist of off-the-shelf solutions that are created according to specific needs.

Wichita, Kansas
Paul Badke
Digital Director, RSM Marketing

Their involvement allows clients to focus on other areas of business while they handle the technical aspects. They’re an efficient and cooperative team, capable of tackling complex tasks such as the large upgrade to Magento 2 which they handled, and are notable for their 24-hour turnaround time.

I’m the digital director of RSM Marketing and we work with entrepreneurial, growth-oriented businesses that want to win more and win faster without spending a fortune on structure or execution. Many see marketing as a huge opportunity but structure and expense are often an obstacle, however, we make it easy with our outsourced marketing department.

I work closely with clients and our internal team to execute projects, goals, and strategies to grow their business, which sometimes means working with external resources.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce?

We hired them for ongoing customization for a Magento-driven website. Over the course of several years, we have made a number of client specific customizations as well as undergone an upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2.

Our main goal is to make our clients’ lives easier by providing to them a resource and service that allows them to focus on their business and not the technology required to operate it online.

We wanted to work with a partner that was both responsive and knowledgeable and found Envision to fit these criteria.

As an ongoing project, they work with us to scope and execute a number of different customizations on Magento. Several of the customizations have been off-the-shelf extensions and are one-off customizations specific to our needs.

We’ve worked with three people, two of which work directly on our project, making communication on what our needs are more effective. The other relationship is with the COO, who looks to make sure our needs are being met.

The biggest project we've undertaken is an upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2. I'm aware of the complexities involved in making major upgrades, so executing this was a big deal as Magento 1 nears its end of life support.

How effective was the project management?

Project management is effective and helpful. I don’t have any issues with keeping them focused on our priority projects.

What’s most impressive is that they’re typically able to turn around work within 24 hours. The time difference between our company and theirs can be a challenge but the speed at which they operate makes that less of an issue.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Frankly, there is very little. As our clients place demands on us, it's natural that we place demands on Envision. I can always benefit from a faster turnaround but that’s just asking for more when what I'm getting is already pretty good!

Ecommerce Website for Canadian Education Tools

"[T]hey have a Westernized approach, Magento professionals, and a good communication system in place."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Envision rebuilt a website for an educational tech seller, upgrading it to Magento 2. Key development included a new template and layout, and they continue to provide support and bug fixes.

British Columbia, Canada
Johanna Garcia
CEO, Canadian Classroom

Working from an error-riddled previous version, Envision has saved the day with the new website, which is a vast improvement and now includes custom reports for orders and customer databases. They have effective project management that makes them adaptable to every need.

Canadian Classroom is a provider of educational technology to universities and schools in Canada. I am the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Envision Ecommerce?

Our website was built on Magento 1 and needed to be updated, including the layout. Using a North American provider would've been too expensive, so we needed a better option.

Envision has developed everything related to my website. They upgraded it to the new Magento version, installed a new template, and fixed many troublesome elements.

I've worked with at least 4 people from their development team, and there are more members involved on the marketing side.

How did you come to work with Envision Ecommerce?

I found them through Upwork.

The cost so far has been around $10,000.

We started working with Envision more than 2 years ago, around 2014. We have an ongoing relationship.

They created a new version of my website and have helped me with anything related to it. If we identify any bugs, the team fixes them.

I wanted to have customized reporting on the site, which would display all orders, as well as connect the product and customer databases. They've created a single report that shows everything from the client name and information to my profits, taxes, and so on.

How did Envision Ecommerce perform from a project management standpoint?

They are organized and use the Basecamp project management software for communication. Their owner oversees the work on a consistent basis, and I’ve also worked with one of their managers, who is also helpful.

I'd been reluctant to work with an Indian company because the output quality is usually not very good, but with Envision, it was different: they have a Westernized approach, Magento professionals, and a good communication system in place. My previous experience with a company was terrible; they created numerous problems and destroyed my website. Envision came and saved me.

Compared to a North American company, Envision’s team is warmer and less focused on simply sending me the bill. If I need something, like quick advice, they will help me right away, even on weekends.

No, I’m very happy with their service.

Not particularly. They are a professional company and work well.

Overall Score Keep up the good work!

Ecommerce Website for Indian Healthcare Provider

“The traffic and orders have increased on my website.”

Aug. 2016 - Apr. 2017

Using Magento, Envision Ecommerce developed an e-commerce platform for a healthcare company. They also offered ongoing SEO services, digital marketing, and content creation.

Haryana, India
Founder, Biotic Healthcare

Traffic and conversions rapidly increased after implementation of the new platform, which was both visually attractive and ideal for marketing. Envision Ecommerce established themselves as a capable partner through their timely deliveries, strong communication, and concentrated technical skills.

My organization is Biotic Healthcare, which is a pharmaceutical company. RobustDiet.com is a division of Biotic Healthcare and an e-commerce website dealing in pharmaceuticals, supplements, and food products. We provide our products all over India and trade e-commerce on a distribution level. I’m the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Envision Ecommerce?

I needed them to create my e-commerce portal and help me position the company for success with digital marketing and SEO.

Envision’s Magento-certified developers started from scratch to create our website using Magento as the framework. Along with the development of the website, they also provided SEO, digital marketing, and blogging.

I communicated with one of the owners of the company, three people from the Magento team, and three people for the development of SEO and digital marketing throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Envision Ecommerce?

I received references about their work on Magento. One of my close friends had worked with them. He told me that they make very good e-commerce websites. Seeing a few of their live projects gave me the confidence to give the project to Envision Ecommerce.

We have spent $10,000 on the project.

We started working with them in August 2016, and a few adjustments have been done in 2017. I am thinking of doing more projects with them.

Overall, Envision delivered the project well, and within the timeline. The traffic and orders have increased on my website. The e-commerce portal generates a lot of leads. We are now delivering goods all over India.

How did Envision Ecommerce perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a good project manager and they managed the project well. They projected accurate timelines, and we received delivery of their work within the deadlines. We communicated through emails, Skype, and mobile phone.

Due to their certified Magento developers and hands-on experience, the e-commerce website they made is quite responsive. Their graphic designers and their graphics are also very good. The content writers on the team did a great job, especially for very specific content writing. The digital marketing, SEO, and blogging for my portal were all very good; their positioning of the portal is excellent.

The team strength is good. It was easy-going working with their team. They are quite professional about their work. I like them very much because their approach is appropriate and timelines are good.

They should have developers in other technologies too. They have specific teams for Magento and Ionic and they have people for PHP, but they should broaden their portfolio to include more emerging technologies. Their management is very strong in finding people; they should hire more technical guys with different skill sets.

Overall Score I received 90–95% fulfillment of what I wanted.
    I am 100% confident when I am recommending them to my friends or anybody. Compared to my earlier experiences, the experience with Envision Ecommerce was very good.

Magento Plugin Dev for T-Shirt Company

"They provided excellent communication, understanding, and support in all phases of implementation and testing."

Jan. - June 2018

Envision Ecommerce developed, tested, and implemented a Magento 2 plugin that connected an e-commerce site to multiple retail locations.

Italy
Alessandro Stazi
Co-Founder, Romana sas di Stazi Alessandro e C.

The plugin has led to new expansion opportunities and increased efficiency. Envision Ecommerce regularly communicated project plans and made themselves available to answer any and all questions. Their dedication to customer service is further evidenced by the attention they pay to client needs.

I’m a co-founder of an Italian company that prints and sells t-shirts in the European market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce?

We needed to develop a Magento 2 plugin that would connect our e-commerce site to our retail sites and synchronize products and orders.

We needed to make our warehouse available automatically to our retailers and give them ways to process orders directly. They also needed to receive a tracking number once we've printed and sent out the t-shirt.

We had multiple companies offer to develop the plugin, but Envision Ecommerce programmers understood our needs the best.

We set up several milestones, each of which had involved code development. At each milestone, we checked together how the plugin worked and fixed any bugs.

I worked with three different people.

The plugin will allow my company to find new retailers easily and allow them to sell our products. This in turn will streamline our procedures and save us time and money.

They were very professional and attentive to my company’s demands. They often found logical solutions to development problems and stayed positive in difficult situations. We would meet to discuss next steps and propose the best ways to realize every single milestone.

They provided excellent communication, understanding, and support in all phases of implementation and testing. They were always available to explain every step in understandable ways.

There aren’t any, as far as my experience is concerned.

Magento Development For Wine Retailer

"Client satisfaction is their priority."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Envision performs general bug fixes, UI/UX enhancements, and SEO improvements for a Magento site. They have also worked to streamline the site's responsive mobile design.

Leopold, Australia
David Wilson
Director, BLOCK78

Envision's comprehensive proposals, dependable communication, and dedication to customer service set them apart. They are transparent in their estimates and timely in their deliveries.

I’m the founder and director of an online wine retailer based in Australia. We specialize in finding great wine and ensuring that clients have a great buying experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce Pvt Ltd?

We hired them for ongoing web development, enhancements to user experience, and bug fixes.

To work with a team that could manage my requests, offer great communication skills, and complete the work in a timely manner

I found them through LinkedIn.

They addressed several general, ongoing bugs and some SEO issues that stemmed from duplication. They also tidied up our mobile website’s design and improved its responsiveness.

They provided a project manage, developer, and AWS expert All in all, about 6 or 7 people have been involved in this project.

We had a few teething problems, but after a quick conversation with Envision, their attitude toward client satisfaction put them all to rest.

How effective was the project management?

Timely and well executed!

Client satisfaction is their priority. Communication was great and the detailed proposal was spot on.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Always be clear with your expectations and work with people that are honest and genuine, like Envision!

Overall Score If you are in the market for a Magento Developer, then speak with these guys and see what they have to offer.
    Simple and easy!
    Very competitive. For me it is not always about price, but about getting the right result and having it delivered in a timely manner.
    Everything that was asked for was completed, and the time it took to complete was spot on.
    Sure thing! Certainly one of the best developers I have worked with.

Custom Magento Work for Flooring Retailer

“I especially liked the way they all worked late on a Friday to help resolve an urgent issue.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Envision is enhancing the functionality of an e-commerce site that sells flooring materials. The team is creating custom scripts, revising the inventory, and resolving critical issues.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Will Woolley
Head of e-Commerce & Web Development, Lifestyle Flooring UK

Envision continues to deliver exceptional results, thanks to their superior project management and communication. They promptly resolve technical problems even after office hours. Although there were some billing issues, Envision offered free hours in recompense.

I am the head of web and e-commerce strategy for Lifestyle Flooring UK. For over 35 years, we’ve supplied quality flooring to retail and trade customers throughout the U.K. We provide exceptional flooring products direct to the consumer at trade prices. Our products include solid real wood flooring, engineered wooden flooring, Amtico flooring, Karndean flooring, laminate flooring, and vinyl flooring. We also sell carpets for both domestic and commercial customers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Envision Ecommerce Pvt Ltd?

We hired them to create scripts that would allow us to add products in bulk to our website. We also asked them to customize our admin order process.

Aside from having more products on the site, we wanted the ability to process orders faster.

We found them on Upwork.

Envision assigned our extra associated products programmatically to the configurable products on our Amtico Signature line. They’ve tweaked how we created an admin manual order, allowing us to override the set minimum quantity of boxes. Plus, they’ve debugged a few things on our site.

In total, we are working with around 5 people. Their roles vary, depending on the level of skill needed in specific areas. We usually interact with the 2 team leaders who head up the projects and ensure things run smoothly. They are a friendly, knowledgeable team.

Despite the complicated work, they have been successful so far. I especially liked the way they all worked late on a Friday to help resolve an urgent issue.

How effective was the project management?

They are extremely efficient at project management, using Basecamp to keeps things up to date. Our communication with Vikrant [Chief Mentor, Envision Ecommerce] and his team is excellent.

I appreciate their commitment and their willingness to fix any issues even after business hours. They are a great team and very faithful, so we will continue to work with them.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

The only thing that was not clear was the number of hours we were billed on Upwork. Initially, we found out that we had paid more than we had budgeted for the project. Fortunately, they were very understanding and offered 14 free hours for future tasks. They had not realized that we did not know we were being charged for certain hours, but I’m sure that they would have said something if they knew about it.