Mobile, web and business applications development.

Enterra, Inc, one of the leading Russian software development companies, provides high-end application development and design as well as product engineering. We offer highly efficient and thought-out decisions for the needs of the up-to-date businesses. Enterra representative offices in USA, Russia and Europe provide our customers with the confidence and simple way of work with us in their area.

Enterra has considerable experience in software development for a variety of technological platforms including web applications, mobile and game solutions.

2001
Tampa, FL
  • 1503 S. US HWY 301 Suite 8
    Tampa, FL 33619
  • 116/44 Kalinina street
    Barnaul, ALT 656060
    Russia

3D doors editor

Interactive 3D doors designer. Allows you to design new doors, choose parts and see in action how your custom door will look like.

Tunneling Machine Application Project

The purpose of the TMAP application is to collect and visualize data received from the tunneling machine by OPC server. It was needed to have a complete solution which combined both data acquisition software and visualization software.

Vip Arab Fun

Online game which allows you to play baccarat and blackjack games.

Kobra Pool

Unity 3D + C# network pool game. People connect to the game via internet and get random human opponent. Game is available for iOS and Android. You can play it on real or artificial money.

MSI

MSI allows to play the following games on cash or artificial money: word game, chess and go.

We implemented gameplay between players, games with bots and tournament games.

Lucky balls

Lucky balls is a game in which player chooses 6 numbers out of 48 in total, where 35 balls are drawn in each game.

There was a physical centrifuge which mixed the balls then when one ball get out of it we recognize number on the chosen ball and send it to our software.

Results were displayed on the touch terminal implemented on WPF.

Poker calculator

Free tool for all poker lovers helps calculate odds and estimate successful poker hands.

We implemented native Android (Java) and iOS (Objective C) applications.

Android version additionally supports cards recognition via camera.

Available in the appstore, google play.

RoyalCanin Promo application

We implemented WPF desktop Promo application for RoyalCanin pet food company and later ported it to Xamarin.Forms.

IBC Baccarat

Baccarat or baccara is a card game played at casinos.

Application consists of a playing part and administrative part.

AUKU - Bulletin board for services

AUKU is a bulletin board for services. You can find required service nearby and contact service provider. Service providers can publish their services at AUKU. WebSite consists of consumers part, services provider part and administrative components. We also implemented Android and iOS clients.

Twago

Twago is a global platform created to provide high quality services for outsourcing and offshoring.

Twago facilitates team work. Companies, self-employed people and individuals work together with service providers in a virtual team.

Twago helps businesses and self-employed people to decrease their costs significantly. This comes from the transparency of the bidding phase and the associated savings as well as from externalizing non-core work to countries with lower costs.

Companies that use Twago can finish the cooperation with a service provider if the services are no longer needed, which is an increased flexibility in working relationships. Workload fluctuations are easier to handle - using twago you avoid recruitments for new staff and layoffs of permanent employees.

The user group of twago is complex. It includes: small and medium companies, law firms, entrepreneurs, self-employed, associations, NGOs, individuals.

Twago provides...

Development Projects for Serial Entrepreneur

"They came up with suggestions and are able to fill in the blanks for ideas that I hadn't thought through."

Enterra helped to build multiple apps for both commercial and business products, including virtual reality data visualizations and mobile analytics. The team has worked on Android and iOS apps.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Founder and CEO, Various Startups

The team works well on larger projects, providing excellent development work. Enterra was able to envision the full project scope and provide architectural improvements. The team helped test project viability and communicated well.

Radical VR provides data visualizations within VR [virtual reality]. I also run a mobile analytics company.

I am the founder of both companies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Enterra?

I had various ideas for soft commercial products aimed at businesses and consumers. Enterra has helped me build my companies through the years, taking my ideas and building apps based on them.

Enterra has provided traditional Windows development for me. In the past, we've also worked on iOS mobile development. I rely on Enterra for technical architecture, including client and server functionalities.

How did you come to work with Enterra?

I found them online and was close with their senior leadership more than a decade ago. They have done so many projects for me through the years that I always go back to them and keep in touch with their CEO [Stephen DeAngelis]. We might not work together for years at a time, but I always think of them first for my many consumer technical product development initiatives.

The cost per project with Enterra has varied from $10,000 to $50,000. I've worked on a total of six or seven projects with them.

I have been working with Enterra for more than 10 years. I haven't used them in the past 5-6 years, but I am considering collaborating in the future with Enterra. I am currently engaged in a VR project, which is a unique skill set. I've usually sent larger projects to Enterra, which isn't the case at the moment.

Everything built by Enterra has been excellent. I like to use Enterra because they don't simply work based on the specs. They came up with suggestions and are able to fill in the blanks for ideas that I hadn't thought through. This was great because it was akin to having a technical architect onboard.

Enterra has been a great help in helping me incubate some product ideas. I've done software development for a long time. They've helped me bring many concepts to market. When I first started my mobile BI [business intelligence] project in 2008, I went to Enterra, who built the first version of the software. They helped me test the viability of the product, which is important for an individual like me.

How did Enterra perform from a project management standpoint?

For an offshore company, Enterra has very good communication skills. Many developers offer cheap rates, but there's never a guarantee of quality. For example, if a mockup features a button with an ugly shade of blue, the final version will have exactly that shade of blue.

What distinguishes Enterra from other providers?

Enterra puts a lot more thought into the process than traditional offshore firms. Many of the blanks were filled in for me, which was great. Because they're based in Russia, the logic applied to their work process is very sharp.

Is there anything Enterra could have improved or done differently?

No. They've done a great job.

Overall Score Within the last years, I've used five to six different offshore firms. I never went back to any of them, except for Enterra.
    I have recommended them to five to six different people, even though I typically don't do this, especially when it comes to offshore development. I felt comfortable enough with Enterra to trust them with my friends.

Offshore Development Partnership for Software Developer

"We have a trusting, mutually beneficial relationship that has worked through the years."

Enterra provided outsourced work for a software development company on multiple projects. The team worked under very specific project requirements, mostly using Prizm.

Chicago Metro Area
CEO, Software Developer

Enterra compliments an in-house team, communicating on a daily basis. The young team provides good work and is eager to learn and please, although they could improve their graphic design capabilities.

Please describe your company.

Infogenic Systems started in 1990. We’re not a very large company. We’re relatively small. At times, we went up to 40 programmers on the payroll. We are now much smaller, but we increase our staff from time to time.

What is your role and responsibilities, please?

I’m the president and founder.

What was your goal for working with Enterra?

Our business took a hit during the 2008-09 financial crisis, and things slowed down a lot. We changed from having programmers and developers onsite to outsourcing. We started this outsourcing model, and that’s helped us survive through the years.

It’s all backend, development, and programming.

What was your process for selecting Enterra with which to work?

It’s interesting because we have some very specific requirements, and we had a Windows application that we needed to develop. We were looking for someone with Prizm framework knowledge and expertise. Enterra was one of those companies that we zoned in on, and after narrowing our shortlist down to a few firms, we selected them. Some of their developers had Prizm knowledge and expertise, and we worked together on that and it worked out very well.

One project took more than six months to complete. We work with about six or seven programmers, not all at the same time. They typically provide several full-time resources at any given time.

Can you describe the results of their work?

After the first project, we expanded the relationship to include ongoing development and programming for other projects.

The way we work with them is, their team complements our local team here. Development is happening at the same time at both locations. We mutually develop, and we interact on an almost daily basis. We had a project manager and a couple of programmers on one project. One project requires server expertise and desktop app development expertise. Then we did IRS work, an iPad version.

For the most part, we are very satisfied with everything they’ve done. As I said, we have a very close working relationship with them. We look at them as partners and as an extension of our team here locally. This offshore model has worked out really well for us. I would say that there are challenges that we face on a daily basis but that occurs with every IT [information technology] project. Even if the whole team was in the same room working together, you’re going to face these challenges. The projects haven’t been easy to complete always, but it has been a smooth relationship overall.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

Our only success metric is our end customer satisfaction. Through the years, that figure has been positive, so in that since we are very satisfied. I don’t have any statistics, per se.

My understanding is that they are located near a university, so some of the developers are newcomers from college. That definitely has a lot of advantages, sometimes disadvantages because they are fresh. They are full of energy and want to learn, they work hard and want to accomplish our goals, so that’s really great. All I can say is we are really happy with them. They are very courteous. We have a trusting, mutually beneficial relationship that has worked through the years.

At times, we needed graphic designers, and to my understanding, they lack in that area. They could use some resources who understand usability and can make something flashy in the UX/UI [user experience/user interface] area. They may be adding talented resources in this realm but, for now, we must use our own graphic designers to convey certain screen layouts and color patterns. Our clients require us to use certain user interface standards and color schemes.

When we have resources available to work on our deliverables, they’re always on time. Sometimes, we fight for resources with other commitments and other projects that they have.
    I would strongly recommend them to a colleague, although I would have to put a disclaimer, they can’t steal them away from us. We’re happy with them.

Mobile Application Development for North American Media Firm

"In general, they’ve done a good job. We haven’t wanted to switch to any other offshore firm."

Enterra developed and now maintains an iOS and Android mobile app offering hundreds of digital coupons for a media firm. The project had a tight budget and timeline.

Portland, Oregon
CTO, North American Media Startup

The team produced an impressive first product, meeting all time and budget constraints. Enterra is responsive and communicative. There are certain challenges in communication and creativity from working with an offshore firm, but overall, the team worked well and met all project milestones.

Please describe your company.

We are a North American media firm.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the chief technology officer.

What was your goal for working with Enterra?

Our business challenge was time and money. This was done in 2010. It was originally iOS, and now it's Android as well. It was a relatively early app. We had a fairly tight timeline and a fairly tight budget.

The mobile application has hundreds of coupons with both free and purchasable offers. Enterra build the backend server platform for us, and performs the development work.

What was your process for selecting Enterra to work with?

We hired them after receiving a credible, positive recommendation from a colleague.

Can you provide a ballpark dollar figure for the size of the work?

We have developed multiple versions during many projects during the last four years. The ballpark total has been between $250,000 and $400,000 during the last four years.

When was the latest milestone completed?

The work is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

In general, they meet the budget that they estimate in both time and financial resources. We were very impressed with the very first product we delivered. We knew there was a lot of risk in that first product, and it worked well.

How did Enterra perform overall?

Enterra is responsive, although we sometimes need to come up with solutions for them. Part of that the nature of being remote. Anyone who works with people offshore understands how difficult it can be to communicate and be creative, collaboratively and remotely. It can be tough. I wouldn’t apply that to them specifically, but it is the nature of that relationship. In general, they’ve done a good job. We haven’t wanted to switch to any other offshore firm.

Nothing other than what I’ve mentioned.

Nothing that I can think of. Attention to detail matters to me, and I will never get perfection offshore. I don’t think that’s realistic.

We would be likely to recommend them, but I would hate to do that because we're so busy with them. We don’t want to share their hours with anyone.