Delivering Smarter App & Web Development Solutions

Enterprise Monkey is a leader in providing the smarter app and web design & development solutions. We help entrepreneurs, startups and SMEs in turning their app idea into a reality. We have crafted 80+ apps for 60+ clients with a total valuation of $60million.

We specialise in crafting Hybrid or cross-platform apps, iPhone apps, Android apps, and website designing & development for various industries.

We take care of your apps and websites so that you can concentrate on growing your business. Our mobile application and website maintenance & support plans are efficient and cost-effective.

HOW OUR SMARTER SOLUTIONS ARE UNIQUE:

1. Our smarter solutions can help you reach your target audience.
  2. Our smarter websites attract 70% more visitors.
  3. Increasing the user engagement is a crucial focus of our development process.
  4. Our smarter solutions help you to capture the leads like no one else.
  5. It helps you measure & analyse the performance to get better ROI.

Have an amazing app idea? Let's turn it into a reality!

Melbourne, Australia
  • 3 Mackey Street
    North Geelong, VIC 3215
    Australia

Pivot Summit  | ComWriter | Quiz Word | Know Your Horse  |  National Trucks | MechIntel | Yacht Safe  |  NGSC | ASTN (Australian Sports Technologies Network)  |  Upstart | ICT Geelong  |  G2 Innovations  |  Graffiti Enz  |  Social Delivery |

Quiz Word

MechIntel

NGSC

Social Delivery

Website Build for Magic Entertainment Business

"I'm very happy with the result of the development."

Mar. - Oct. 2018

Enterprise Monkey collaborated on a new logo, name, and identity. They also developed a responsive website based on the newly formed company brand.

Melbourne, Australia
Alex de la Rambelje
Director, Alex Unexplainable

Though metrics aren’t yet available for the new site, it did preserve search engine authority that its previous iteration had achieved. Enterprise Monkey was receptive to feedback and instituted a streamlined workflow. Their management tools and team-wide availability made communication a breeze.

I’m the director of Alex Unexplainable, a business that provides magic entertainment for private and public events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Enterprise Monkey?

I needed someone to liaise and collaborate with a branding company on a new name, logo, and identity, and then create a website based on those developments.

I wanted to create a new brand identity to improve corporate engagement and develop a high-quality website.

I met with Brandon (Head of Growth, Enterprise Monkey) and discussed what they could offer us. I decided to move forward with them after that.

They launched a new, fully responsive website off the brand identity work they were given.

I was in touch with four team members, but Brandon was my primary point of contact.

I'm quite pleased with our development’s results. Enterprise Monkey ensured that my new site retained the search engine authority my previous site achieved. The site only went live recently, so I haven't been able to measure any changes or impacts on my business yet.

Their whole team communicated and responded to change requests extremely well. Once work got underway in earnest, they executed changes effectively. Our project manager ensured that everything ran smoothly.

I had access to all their developers and was able to easily communicate changes in a detailed and precise way using InVision and Slack.

Overall, I was happy with the results of their work.

Mobile App Dev for Horse Training & Owner Communication Platform

"If you go in with a plan and agree on it, I have no doubt Enterprise Monkey will deliver."

Apr. 2017 - Oct. 2017

Enterprise Monkey provided logo design services as well as web and app development services, compatible with iOS and Android platforms. They offer social media management and marketing strategies.

Sydney, Australia
Luke Vassallo
Managing Director, Know Your Horse

They were professional, dedicated, and cost-effective. Their work led to successful beta testing for the site and app, and they met the requested KPIs. There were some communication issues due to language barriers, but overall they delivered more than what was expected in a timely manner.

I’m the managing director for Know Your Horse, which is basically an online communication tool that connects horse trainers, owners, and breeders through an application and website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Enterprise Monkey?

We needed to develop our website and application.

We provided them with an initial wireframe, and we worked together throughout the development process. They also help us with social media management and other marketing strategies. They developed our site and app, which is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms. They were very helpful throughout development, and they also worked on our logo design. Our frontend product wasn’t what we expected, but we were very pleased with it and their backend work.

They have about a 10 person local team. They also have a 25 person team of coders based in India. I mainly dealt with Aamir [CEO, Enterprise Monkey], but he recently got married and took some time off. He assigned dedicated people to our project that would handle issues and queries while he was away.

How did you come to work with Enterprise Monkey?

I didn’t find them through a Google search or an advertisement. Aamir and I were both trying to catch this train home from Melbourne, which ended up being canceled. Everyone crammed into buses to get home, and I ended up sitting next to Aamir. We chatted, and he met my wife. He was a lovely guy, and I started talking to him about the business and what I wanted to do. A couple years down the road when we had raised enough capital for development, I reached out to him. Before hiring them, I compared their prices to others in the market, and most places charged a little higher than Aamir.

We’ve spent close to $200,000 AUD ($159,960 USD).

We started working together around April 2017. The app launched on the first of October. We still chat, and we’re going to use them for other development projects such as social media marketing strategies. They offer us an IT perspective for business analytics and growth.

We have a full engagement document that includes all the project details and specifications, which we went through together and determined what they could deliver. The document is 10-12 pages with around 100 different key points we wanted for delivery. It served as the measuring stick for their work, and each month or quarter I received deliverables from them. The functionality and reliability of the mobile and web platforms they developed were a slam dunk. For what we needed at the time and for what we were expecting, their work was a ten out of ten. This has led us to engage with them in other projects.There are always things that could be improved and tweaked, but our beta tests were satisfactory. We’ve had users suggest that they shouldn't have to log in or save their password. We've taken their critique into consideration, and Amir has adjusted our site and app accordingly.

How did Enterprise Monkey perform from a project management standpoint?

Aamir is a trustworthy, reliable guy. Other than the time he took off to get married, he was available all the time. He worked through the night in some cases. At one point, he spent five or six hours on the line with India to make sure they got work done, and he would communicate their progress with me. Regardless of the time zone difference between his local team and his team based in India, he didn’t wait to get work. He was totally professional and dedicated to getting the job done. We mainly communicated over the phone. We had a set schedule of deliverables, and we ran a payment schedule against KPIs, which they met. Having a structured payment table and a strict schedule was extremely helpful.

They didn’t just accept payment, do their job, and move on, but they were part of the team. I work with them almost every day, chatting about how we can make things better and get the word out about our product. They're very interactive, which I can’t appreciate more. I’ve had some experience with other IT companies, which is why I speak very highly of them. Unlike other companies that come in to simply do the job, these guys are in it for the long haul.

The only thing I think they could improve on is their English skills. Aamir has a lot of non-native English speakers on his team, so sometimes there were communication barriers, particularly during fieldwork when we had to upload videos to our site. Another frustration we’ve experienced throughout our collaboration is the wait time for approvals from Apple for the iPhone. With Android, you can adjust things always automatically, but it's just a process with Apple, which isn’t Enterprise Monkey's issue.

Lay out your KPIs. You can’t go into this kind of collaboration with half laid plans and hope your product will be built. Be sure about what you want them to deliver, and remain open-minded. For example, a big change that occurred during this collaboration was that they changed our logo. We didn’t expect this to happen, but I’m really happy that it did. Work with them on design aspects like color schemes and logo composition, and they’ll guide you to what’s most appealing in the industry. If you go in with a plan and agree on it, I have no doubt Enterprise Monkey will deliver.

Overall Score I couldn't recommend them higher. If you're going do anything electronically or via the web, these are the guys to go to.
    I would rate them a six if I could. They were brilliant, and I can't speak any higher of them.
    We negotiated the price, and he stuck to it. He went the extra yard and worked hard relative to what we were paying.
    They were very professional, and they delivered a sharp, high quality product.