Transform Your Digital Outreach

At The Enlightened Leaders, we help companies make more money through intelligent marketing. From deep digital marketing knowledge to conversion focused design, we bring the best of both worlds to grow your profitability.

We're a young agency that's obsessed with applying the latest and greatest SEO, Social Media Marketing, CRO, Web design tools and tactics. We’re a group of fast moving marketers with a strong understanding of digital marketing & conversion focused design. We choose to focus on just a few clients at a time. This way, we can dedicate the resources it takes to thoroughly understand and grow them to their fullest potential.

We help educate, fuel, and build long-lasting relationships with the clients we work with. Oh, and we have a ton of fun too.

We believe in 100% transparency. Everything is 100% shared with you, nothing is hidden. The day you sign a contract, your campaign is listed out, from start to finish, in a shared project plan that you can adjust to your liking.

We’re driven to becoming the best version of ourselves. We’re able to deliver the highest quality service to our clients because we have a streamlined process allowing us to be hyper productive.

Located in beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, we worked with major local, national and international companies as well as small local businesses to drive conversions, increase lead flow, and raise the bottom line.

2018
New Westminster, Canada
  • 39 6th Street
    New Westminster, BC V3L 0B3

Power Stuttering Center, Pittsburgh dental implants and periodontics, Frontline Glazing, Lakewood Dental, Practice From Scratch

Local SEO Services  Image

Web Design For a Dental Clinic

Web Design For Medical Practice Education Image

Web Design For Medical Practice Education

SEO and Content Marketing for Dental Practice

“Honestly, I can't think of anything that I would want them to improve on. I think they’re doing it all really well.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

The Enlightened Leaders conducted in-depth market research to determine effective keywords to improve a dentistry’s SEO. Creating content, they built backlinks that improved the site’s Google rank.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Marketing Director, Dental Practice

Due to the site’s improved rank on SERPs, there has been an increase in the number of new patients. Emphasizing transparency, The Enlightened Leaders kept their partners updated with reports on the project’s progress and were always available to answer questions.

I’m the marketing director for a periodontist office. We treat gum disease, offer dental implants, and gum grafting for gum recession patients.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Enlightened Leaders?

We wanted to improve our SEO rankings.

Their team guided us through consultations and recommended several strategies that would improve our Google rank. One of the biggest things they recommended was producing more video and blog content for our website.

At first, I wrote most of the blogs, but they have since taken over. They did a lot of market research to determine which keywords would impact our business the most. For example, we are supposed to use “gum grafting Pittsburgh” to appeal to new patients in our area. They then use these words and incorporate backlinks into the blog so boost our SEO. Using Google My Business, they track our Google rank and help me respond to people who review our practice.

We work directly with Sam (Founder, The Enlightened Leaders), and she has a team that works on different aspects of our operation.

How did you come to work with The Enlightened Leaders?

They came highly recommended to the doctor in our practice.

We’ve spent about $6,000.

We started working together in May 2019 and the project is ongoing.

Digital Marketing for Glass Services Company

“We got an insane amount in return for what we invested.”

Jan. - July 2018

The Enlightened Leaders offered several digital marketing services for a glass installation company. They created a Google Ad campaign and managed SEO through back- and crosslinks and keyword optimization.

Vancouver, Canada
Owner, Glass Installation Company

The project had a significant impact on website traffic, increased the number of customers, and quickly led to revenue growth. Their team delivered personalized service throughout the project. The Enlightened Leaders’ diligence helped engage their partners and ensured the project’s success.

I’m the owner of a mobile glass service and installation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Enlightened Leaders?

We had several really great reviews from customers, and they always said that they’d refer friends, but we weren’t seeing results. Nowadays everything is digital, so we needed to bring someone in to boost our online presence.

Their primary objective was to create and manage our Google Ads. They also helped us with SEO by using back- and crosslinks and testing keywords. Sam (CEO & Founder, The Enlightened Leaders) would reword things on our site to see what would drive the most traffic. We ended up choosing 3-6 language sets that were particularly effective.

They also delivered personalized service. Sam regularly pushed me to ask customers to write reviews for us on Google and Yelp, and it really made a difference.

I worked with Sam and she had a few teams under her supervision.

How did you come to work with The Enlightened Leaders?

A colleague referred them to me. Then once I met Sam, her intelligence, focus, and drive stood out. She was so knowledgeable; she could answer any questions that I had and she would respond without hesitation. By our second meeting, she was already developing a strategy to combat my company’s weaknesses and attacking what we could improve.

Our budget averaged around $1,500 per month, so a little less than $10,000 in total.

We worked together from January-July 2018.

Over the course of six months, we earned $250,000 more than what we would have made in the same amount of time without their help. For a small business like us, this was an insane ROI, and made a huge difference. Within three months we saw significant improvement to our web traffic and we received more phone calls. We were booking customers six weeks in advance, so we had to end our Google Ad campaign to keep up with the workload. We grew so much that we were acquired by a larger company.

How did The Enlightened Leaders perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very thorough. Actually, they managed me quite well and kept me honest. For example, they would contact me when they needed information to write articles or if they wanted me to respond to customer reviews online. If I didn’t get back to them quickly, I would receive regular follow-up emails. Sam spearheaded everything and kept everyone on her team accountable for their performance.

This was the first time I’ve used a consultant service, and I would definitely do it again because of the results they delivered and their management skills.

Obviously, we would like them to be cheaper. When we first hired them, the price tag made me nervous. However, it was definitely worth the initial cost. We got an insane amount in return for what we invested.

Respond to Sam’s emails and trust what she says. We also debated the wording in some of our ads, but ultimately, she was right.

Overall Score We hope to hire them again in the future.
    It seems like a lot of money, but it’s totally worth it.
    I’ve referred them about 20 times already.