The Guaranteed Media PR Firm

As an award-winning, top national public relations agency, EMSI has been delivering highly specialized publicity campaigns for over two decades. Our specialty is creating angles we know the media will want to cover and will obtain quality media exposure for our clients.

Through the years, we have worked with clients spanning a wide array of industries from authors, publishing, health, food, music, software and finance, to politics. EMSI customizes its clients’ PR campaigns to focus on specific objectives and we only work with quality media to ensure the results meet our clients’ needs and expectations.

EMSI Public Relations was a pioneer in the field of public relations, offering pay-for-performance PR long before being joined by other agencies. Today, EMSI Public Relations represents all its clients on a performance and project basis.

1990
Wesley Chapel, FL
headquaters
  • EMSI Public Relations
    3748 Turman Loop, Suite 101
    Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
    727.443.7115

Legal, corporations, authors, publishing, health, food, music, software and finance, politics.

PR for Training & Coaching Company

"In every single thing EMSI Public Relations did, they were remarkable."

2015 - Ongoing

EMSI arranged radio interviews and created print articles and press releases for the client with the goal of promoting the launch of their new programs, brand, business, and projects.

San Diego Bay Area
Michael Gerber
Chairman, Michael E. Gerber Companies

Although there haven’t been any specific metrics to measure the agency’s contributions, the client is extremely pleased with their partnership with EMSI. The client praises the agency’s responsiveness, intelligence, and highly skilled team.

We are called Michael E. Gerber Companies. We provide a broad range of programs and products for small business owners.

I am the owner of Michael E. Gerber Companies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with EMSI?

We wanted to promote the launch of new programs, my brand, our business, and a number of different projects that we were testing and validating in the marketplace.

They created articles and press releases for us in print, which were placed in dozens of media outlets that we didn't typically reach. They also arranged talk radio interviews for me.

How did you come to work with EMSI?

Marsha and I had known each other probably for the last ten years. We'd never used or wanted to use PR, but we had a lovely, albeit limited, relationship over an extended period of time. I met her face to face at a friend's office and we decided to work together.

That is confidential.

We've worked together for about a year and it's an ongoing relationship.

The relationship has been truly exquisite. I've worked with countless service firms of all kinds. I've been in business since 1977, so I'm very familiar with the marketplace. EMSI, Marsha, and her team, have been top drawer in everything they've done. The quality of their work and their interactions have been superb. The responsiveness has been superb. I can't say anything less than that about them.

It's too early to quantify the financial impact of what they've done. We never intended to have a financial result. We wanted to get a deeper seeding of our brand, and gain more exposure in the marketplace. All of our work at this time is developmental. We're preparing to launch a major enterprise. We're seeding the awareness of that work in the marketplace to get responses for it, so that we can know that we're on track. We've utilized it primarily as program development and as a market research tool to see how people respond to our message.

What distinguishes EMSI from other providers?

In every single thing EMSI Public Relations did, they were remarkable. Their people were warm, gracious, responsive, intelligent, and committed to getting the right result.

Is there anything EMSI could have improved or done differently?

Absolutely not. They are excellent at what they do.

Public Relations & SMM for Author

"I feel that EMSI Public Relations is really part of your team. They are eager for you to be successful."

2009 - Ongoing

The client hired EMSI Public Relations for the purpose of promoting their books using social media, print campaigns, and TV appearances.

Sole Proprietorship

Los Angeles Metro Area
Darlene Quinn
Owner, Quinn Web Productions

The client is pleased with EMSI Public Relations; the agency has been successful in building the brand by increasing visibility and exposure. The agency was praised for their straightforward business model and direct communication.

I am an author, and I live in Long Beach, California. I've worked with EMSI since early 2009.

What business challenge were you trying to address with EMSI Public Relations?

I was looking for a PR firm to promote my books. I had previously been involved with a PR firm from hell that had a high retainer.

They handle my social media, I've had print campaigns with them, and I've done TV with them. I've done probably a dozen TV shows.

How did you come to work with EMSI Public Relations?

They were recommended by my publisher. I'm with the Green Leaf Book Group. They had actually recommended EMSI alongside other publishers.

I started working with them in 2009 and it's ongoing. I feel that they're a team member.

Branding, as far as name recognition, was the greatest accomplishment. Most authors don't like their PR firms. They see success as a direct ratio to books sold. It takes several years to become an overnight success. It takes repetition. I am building that by building my brand through the work I complete with EMSI. They have helped me receive more visibility and exposure.

What distinguishes EMSI Public Relations from other providers?

I feel that EMSI Public Relations is really part of your team. They are eager for you to be successful. When you call them, you get a response: they either answer then or get right back to you. My former PR person was very charming and wonderful until I signed the contract. Then, they wanted me to communicate in bullets.

With EMSI, it's pay for performance. You know how many radio shows you'll be doing and if you're doing a print campaign, you know that you're going to be in a number of publications. You know exactly what you're doing.

Is there anything EMSI Public Relations could have improved or done differently?

Not really. They have a whole team that is always looking for things to improve.

It's hard to say, though. It's a time issue. When you're trying to be successful as an author, you can't think of it a sprint. It's a marathon.
    I do.

Public Relations for Executive Coaching Firm

"Working with EMSI is like sitting down in your family room, with your closest colleagues, who care about mentoring you, and are committed to your success."

2012 - Ongoing

The client hired EMSI to provide public relations services with the goal of promoting their book, growing awareness, and increasing visibility.

Sole Proprietorship

Boston Metro Area
Debora McLaughlin
CEO, The Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group

EMSI’s contacts proved valuable, getting the client exposure from publications like Entrepreneur, Forbes, and The Wall Street Journal. The client praised the agency’s excellent work for them as well as their casual and collaborative nature.

The Renegade Leader Coaching and Consulting Group is an executive coaching and leadership development company. We're based in the Greater Boston area. We predominantly work with CEOs and senior leaders that are looking to achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals in their company.

I'm the CEO of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with EMSI?

I initially hired them to get exposure for my book, and to learn how to utilize it as a platform for my business. It was about visibility: getting my business known and creating awareness for the book.

We wanted them to provide basic Public Relations [PR] services so I could promote my book.

How did you come to work with EMSI?

I was impressed with the fact that EMSI committed to their offer: they said we'd get ten radio segments, and we got ten radio segments, for instance. My guarantee was that I would have a number of impressions for print and a number of radio segments. Being a family run business with people who had experience in different areas of media, gave me the sense that they cared about my project, and that they didn't take on any type of work. Some places will just take a contract and market anything. If people are going to put you on the radio or in print, they expect a quality person. I didn't want to work with an organization that doesn't promote quality people and journalism.

What really impressed me was how they got their team together for my initial meetings. They filled a conference room with a whole company that cared about my project. Also, the fact that they provided some coaching was great. It was a scary thing to start doing radio campaigns, not knowing what they would be like. Alex even went through a mock session with me. This added another level of service.

For 2015, the total is around $20,000.

I hired them first in 2012, and again in 2014 and 2015, in three different projects. In 2012, I utilized them for a radio and print campaign. In 2014, I published another book, so I also worked with them then. The books became number one and number two Amazon bestsellers.

Because the wealth of contacts that they have is pretty phenomenal, I was surprised to hear that Entrepreneur magazine, or Forbes, for instance, requested a copy of my book. That's not something that you have to pay extra for. Their reach of journalists is vast.

Even beyond what I'd signed up for in the print or the radio campaigns, after I'd completed my work with EMSI, they continued to be contacted by other magazines who wanted articles or a quote from me. In the last month, I was called by a journalist from The Wall Street Journal who wanted a quote about women and networking, based on the subject of my last book. Due to the relationships that EMSI formed, those journalists became aware of me in such a way that they reached out again.

I also got published in the American Management Association's magazine. The placements were where I needed to be for my business. There's a newspaper article featuring a picture of me and my book, placed on the right of a picture of Sheryl Sandberg, and her book. Printing that out and sending it to potential clients is a head turner. In today's market, you have to rise above all the white noise in some way. EMSI has really helped me do that. I get requests for speaking in public, for other articles, and so on.

What distinguishes EMSI from other providers?

Is there anything EMSI could have improved or done differently?

Like any of us, they also need to get their marketing out there, in a bigger way. People need to hear about what they can do. They hold much value, and many people could benefit from their services.

I've referred two of my clients to them. I don't just hand over my high level clients to anybody.