Web Applications | Mobile Apps | UX & Branding

EltexSoft is focused on product delivery of web and mobile apps. We boast ultimate quality, meeting deadlines and budgets, working closely on product and UX with our clients. Excellence in engineering, design, product management and quality assurance is our standard approach across all the projects.

In addition to the above, we offer extensive business analysis and product to market strategy, on top of fully functional, clean and polished coding.

Our areas of expertise include UX design, responsive single page web apps development, native mobile applications engineering (iOS, Android), product and project management. Domains of expertise are: SaaS, B2B and B2C matching platforms, CRMs, e-commerce.

Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine

B2C / B2B Marketplace

SaaS HR Solution

Online Food Delivery Service

Website Development for International Travel Social Platform

"They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified."

July 2015 - Ongoing

The client hired EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) to build their customized WordPress website. The project included making modifications, adding social functions, and writing plugins, as well.

Ukraine
Timur Vorona
Founder, The Vorona

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) succeeded as the client’s partner by contributing to an effective website that exceeded their expectations. The client noted that the agency's turnaround time could be improved, but recommends them for their technical expertise.

I started my own project a few months ago for people who are looking for new opportunities abroad. There are plenty of people in Ukraine, Russia, and other countries who want to move abroad, emigrate, and do business or study in Europe or the US. They don’t know how to settle in a new country, so they need help. However, there are plenty of local people who know how to solve this problem and can help them. My service is to connect these two groups of people.

I am a journalist with about 15 years of experience; however, the project I did with Icemint Media was independent from my profession.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Icemint Media?

I needed a customized WordPress website built.

We decided to use WordPress to build the site. They made some modifications because WordPress didn’t offer all the features I needed. They added social functions to display user’s profiles and allow people to connect with each other and chat. They wrote some of the plug-ins themselves.

I’ve changed the business model, and now we’re moving from a social network to a marketplace, so they’re currently working on some changes that will be launched in the next few days.

How did you come to work with Icemint Media?

In my work as a journalist, I wrote an article about a mobile game that Icemint had built. The proceeds from the game go to a charity that helps people who are suffering from war in Eastern Ukraine.

Our budget was up to $10,000.

We started the project in July, and we had planned to finish in early September. The project wasn’t actually complete until late September because I didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted as the final product. We launched the site in early October and I’m still working with them for small modifications that our users request.

There were some bugs when we launched, which they quickly fixed. I don’t know whether the bugs were their fault, but now everything is great and I continue to work with them.

The project was pretty fast; it only took a little bit more than two months to complete. I had expected it to take three to four months, so I’m happy.

How did Icemint Media perform from a project management standpoint?

There was some delay, but it wasn’t only their fault. I didn’t provide them with clear tasks to do.

What distinguishes Icemint Media from other providers?

They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified. They wrote plug-ins, and they took some open-source software and connected all of it together in one website. It’s really great.

Is there anything Icemint Media could have improved or done differently?

Maybe they could work a little bit faster. When I asked them do to something, sometimes it took one or two days more than what they had promised.

I think it was incredible.
    I’ve already recommended them to a colleague.