Web Applications | Mobile Apps | UX & Branding

EltexSoft is focused on product delivery of web and mobile apps. We boast ultimate quality, meeting deadlines and budgets, working closely on product and UX with our clients. Excellence in engineering, design, product management and quality assurance is our standard approach across all the projects.

Our areas of expertise include:

• UX design

• Responsive, single page web apps

• Native mobile apps (iOS, Android)

• Multi and cross platform solutions

We’ve built multiple successful startups in:

• HR & Recruiting (matching, CRMs)

• Medical, Health & Wellness (full scale platforms)

• Food (production, delivery, sales)

• Transportation (commute, shared economy)

• Education (matching, CRMs, data management, online learning)

• 3D Printing (management platforms)

Kyiv, Ukraine

SaaS EdTech Marketplace | B2C and B2B Legal Tech Company | B2B Food Tech and Catering service

MyFlyRight - Compensation for Missed and Delayed Flights Image

MyFlyRight - Compensation for Missed and Delayed Flights

MyFlyRight is one of the top EU based companies, dealing with missed and delayed flights compensation - through the legal tech and expertise with law services.

Web Application Development for Job Marketplace

“I can't say enough about their work ethic.”

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint) developed a web & mobile application for desktop, Android, and iOS which provides information about pre-college, mid-college, and post-college life, and also about part-time and entry-level jobs.

Greater New York City Area
UI/UX Designer, WayUp

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint) captured the scope of the solution and delivered excellent results on all the platforms the application is designed for. The team provided deliverables in a timely manner and remains on standby to lend support or perform modifications.

I'm the leader UI/UX Designer at WayUp, a 40 person company in New York City that's a marketplace for college students and recent grads to find internships, part-time, and entry-level jobs. Our main demographic is between 18-24 years of age.

I handle all visual design for our online platforms (desktop, mobile and iOS app).

We are working on a content directory for users to provide information on a number of different aspects of pre-college, mid-college, and post-college life, from helping to find out what major should a student go into, ways to set up a resume, or tips for going on an interview.

We have used Icemint Media on another smaller project and didn't hesitate to use them again. We knew their work was always great, and they worked within our budget and timeline. The Resource Center has been a long project that will have a major impact on our site and users. They developed a web application for our project along with a mobile version. Icemint Media has taken our vision and designs and delivered with no major hiccups, and have always been there to help with any last minute changes.

I can't say enough about their work ethic. They make working on projects very manageable and smooth. When handing over a design, I never have to worry about getting back something so off the track that we'll have to start from scratch.

Overall Score They are a great team that make companies like ours feel like we're in good hands.
    These guys are fast. They are excellent at working hard, giving their schedule, and providing solutions to any obstacles that would hinder our deadlines.
    Icemint always provides well-executed deliverables to us and have never gotten the direction wrong.
    Absolutely. This is a highly knowledgeable team of professionals who know how to produce high-quality work.

Web Development for Travel Booking Website

"Many other contractors weren’t able to take on a project like that, but for Icemint, this wasn’t a problem. They also have good support."

The client hired EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) to provide development services for their platform and website. The scope of the agency’s involvement extended to include support and upgrades, as well.

Ukraine
CEO, Travel Booking Website

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) impressed the client by delivering high-quality work on time. The agency adds value by providing education and advice, too. The client praises Icemint Media for their skilled team and highly recommends the agency to others.

We’re an online travel agency.

I’m the CEO.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Icemint Media?

We needed someone to work on our project. We started the project two years ago and wanted an updated version. The first version was done with a different partner. Essentially, we needed development for our platform and site.

They developed our software, and they currently do ongoing support and upgrades. It is built with Ruby on Rails and has multiple integrations with third-party APIs [application programming interfaces] and SDKs [software development kits].

How did you come to work with Icemint Media?

They were recommended to us by a marketing agency with whom we work. We asked them to do the development for our project, and they advised us to go with Icemint Media.

Our relationship is ongoing. They provide support and upgrades for us.

They delivered exactly on time. They explain things to us and advise us. They take care of our issues exactly as we need them done.

What distinguishes Icemint Media from other providers?

They have a very good team. Our front end uses the Amadeus API. It’s a very high load system, and they do this very well. Many other contractors weren’t able to take on a project like that, but for Icemint, this wasn’t a problem. They also have good support.

Is there anything Icemint Media could have improved or done differently?

No. I think they do better than their competition.

Website Design for Web Hosting Company

"I always was informed about the project's progress and any issues. EltexSoft delivers exactly what we expect on time."

2013 - Ongoing

The client provided EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) with a technical description and some technology stack and tasked the agency with the rest of its development.

Chief Business Officer, Web Hosting Company

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) consistently delivered quality work and contributed to a successful program. The agency is praised for their effective communication and technical expertise. The client highly recommends Icemint Media to others.

We are an international web-hosting company. We provide a wide range of web-hosting services, such as shared web hosting and domain registration, rentals of virtual and dedicated servers with Anti-DDoS [distributed denial-of-service], SSL [secure socket layer] certificates, and other.

I'm a chief business officer and now in charge of all processes in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Icemint Media?

We were getting ready to launch a brand new web-hosting company on the market. Our main enemies were time to launch and the quality of work done toward our predetermined specifications. I believe that we succeeded in what we wanted to do.

The project was developed from scratch – we had a technical description and some technology stack already when we started to search for a vendor to assist with design and development. The technologies included Symfony PHP framework, experience with WHMCS, JavaScript/jQuery skills and experience with third-party integrations via API [application programming interface].

How did you come to work with Icemint Media?

We were referred to contact the Icemint team. Although we had other contractors in mind as well, Icemint gave us the most detailed development plan and reasonable prices as well as explained the workflow and expected deliverable.

The total budget exceeded $50,000.

We started the cooperation around two years ago and ended the project little less than a year ago. We still work with their team for long-term support and maintenance of the site.

How did Icemint Media perform from a project management standpoint?

The quality of communication, and the technique they used was great. Every step was clearly understandable for us and was issued on time. The project was completed successfully on time with only a small increase in the budget.

What distinguishes Icemint Media from other providers?

They are always straightforward with you and that helps strongly. They don't reveal company secrets, but I always was informed about the project's progress and any issues. At the same time, I wasn't overloaded with technical details. Icemint Media delivers exactly what we expect on time. This allows us to plan marketing activities in advance.

Is there anything Icemint Media could have improved or done differently?

I would advise they scale the team. There was a time when one of their team members got sick and one of the stages was delayed, although they caught up on the next one. It's great work and, in my opinion, they should grow their business.

Website Development for International Travel Social Platform

"They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified."

July 2015 - Ongoing

The client hired EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) to build their customized WordPress website. The project included making modifications, adding social functions, and writing plugins, as well.

Ukraine
Timur Vorona
Founder, The Vorona

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) succeeded as the client’s partner by contributing to an effective website that exceeded their expectations. The client noted that the agency's turnaround time could be improved, but recommends them for their technical expertise.

I started my own project a few months ago for people who are looking for new opportunities abroad. There are plenty of people in Ukraine, Russia, and other countries who want to move abroad, emigrate, and do business or study in Europe or the US. They don’t know how to settle in a new country, so they need help. However, there are plenty of local people who know how to solve this problem and can help them. My service is to connect these two groups of people.

I am a journalist with about 15 years of experience; however, the project I did with Icemint Media was independent from my profession.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Icemint Media?

I needed a customized WordPress website built.

We decided to use WordPress to build the site. They made some modifications because WordPress didn’t offer all the features I needed. They added social functions to display user’s profiles and allow people to connect with each other and chat. They wrote some of the plug-ins themselves.

I’ve changed the business model, and now we’re moving from a social network to a marketplace, so they’re currently working on some changes that will be launched in the next few days.

How did you come to work with Icemint Media?

In my work as a journalist, I wrote an article about a mobile game that Icemint had built. The proceeds from the game go to a charity that helps people who are suffering from war in Eastern Ukraine.

Our budget was up to $10,000.

We started the project in July, and we had planned to finish in early September. The project wasn’t actually complete until late September because I didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted as the final product. We launched the site in early October and I’m still working with them for small modifications that our users request.

There were some bugs when we launched, which they quickly fixed. I don’t know whether the bugs were their fault, but now everything is great and I continue to work with them.

The project was pretty fast; it only took a little bit more than two months to complete. I had expected it to take three to four months, so I’m happy.

How did Icemint Media perform from a project management standpoint?

There was some delay, but it wasn’t only their fault. I didn’t provide them with clear tasks to do.

What distinguishes Icemint Media from other providers?

They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified. They wrote plug-ins, and they took some open-source software and connected all of it together in one website. It’s really great.

Is there anything Icemint Media could have improved or done differently?

Maybe they could work a little bit faster. When I asked them do to something, sometimes it took one or two days more than what they had promised.

I think it was incredible.
    I’ve already recommended them to a colleague.

Mobile App Dev for Visual Artists Platform

"They helped build seamless communication."

Jan. - Oct. 2020

EltexSoft created a mobile app for visual artists. The platform will exhibit the designs of users. The vendor also assisted in crafting a structured workflow.

CEO, Visual Artists Platform

Currently, EltexSoft's developed app is in beta testing. It is set to launch soon. Overall, they are reliable and communicative.

I am the CEO at Smartist, the app that helps visual artists to showcase their art in different interiors.

For what projects/services did your company hire EltexSoft?

– Project Management – Product Management – Mobile App Development

The goal was to develop the app from A to Z in the shortest period of time.

How did you select EltexSoft?

By referral

Once we have done our user research, UX, and UI design we contacted Eltex for the next steps. They helped us to structure the workflow and did technical/project management.

Eltex was presented by CEO, product manager, and 3 iOS developers.

The app is in beta testing and will be released to the public soon.

It was great. They helped build seamless communication. They kept in touch thru Slack and project/task management thru Clubhouse.

Reliability, communication, and experience.

I wish they are located in the United States.

Web Dev for Legal Contracting Site

"They did a great job and were very responsive."

July - Dec. 2018

EltexSoft built custom software for a user-friendly platform that connects attorneys to clients. Their work encompassed front- and backend development and included interface design. Their team consisted of a UX/UI designer, developers, and a project manager.

Washington, DC
Ray Allen
Founder, ContractsCounsel Inc.

The development project culminated in the delivery of a effective product. The EltexSoft team was helpful and thorough in explaining all processes and progress. Despite being an off-shore team, they were great communicators. The project manager exhibited great dedication to the client's success.

We are an online marketplace for businesses to hire global contract lawyers for their legal work. I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire EltexSoft?

We hire EltexSoft to create a custom software application for us to sign up clients and attorneys.

Create an easy-to-use and fast product for clients and attorneys to register on our platform.

I selected this vendor based on a client referral.

They helped me create designs for each interface of the software application. Then they helped me create the front-end and back-end solution for the software application.

UI/UX designer. Front-end and back-end developers. Project manager.

They did a great job and were very responsive. I would recommend them.

There was a dedicated project manager assigned to me and it was very effective.

While they are located in the Ukraine, they were very responsive and spoke good English. They also helped coach me through the process.

N/A.