Web Applications | Mobile Apps | UX & Branding

EltexSoft is focused on product delivery of web and mobile apps. We boast ultimate quality, meeting deadlines and budgets, working closely on product and UX with our clients. Excellence in engineering, design, product management and quality assurance is our standard approach across all the projects.

Our areas of expertise include:

• UX design

• Responsive, single page web apps

• Native mobile apps (iOS, Android)

• Multi and cross platform solutions

We’ve built multiple successful startups in:

• HR & Recruiting (matching, CRMs)

• Medical, Health & Wellness (full scale platforms)

• Food (production, delivery, sales)

• Transportation (commute, shared economy)

• Education (matching, CRMs, data management, online learning)

• 3D Printing (management platforms)

Kyiv, Ukraine

SaaS EdTech Marketplace | B2C and B2B Legal Tech Company | B2B Food Tech and Catering service

Website Development for International Travel Social Platform

"They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified."

July 2015 - Ongoing

The client hired EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) to build their customized WordPress website. The project included making modifications, adding social functions, and writing plugins, as well.

Ukraine
Timur Vorona
Founder, The Vorona

EltexSoft (formerly Icemint Media) succeeded as the client’s partner by contributing to an effective website that exceeded their expectations. The client noted that the agency's turnaround time could be improved, but recommends them for their technical expertise.

I started my own project a few months ago for people who are looking for new opportunities abroad. There are plenty of people in Ukraine, Russia, and other countries who want to move abroad, emigrate, and do business or study in Europe or the US. They don’t know how to settle in a new country, so they need help. However, there are plenty of local people who know how to solve this problem and can help them. My service is to connect these two groups of people.

I am a journalist with about 15 years of experience; however, the project I did with Icemint Media was independent from my profession.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Icemint Media?

I needed a customized WordPress website built.

We decided to use WordPress to build the site. They made some modifications because WordPress didn’t offer all the features I needed. They added social functions to display user’s profiles and allow people to connect with each other and chat. They wrote some of the plug-ins themselves.

I’ve changed the business model, and now we’re moving from a social network to a marketplace, so they’re currently working on some changes that will be launched in the next few days.

How did you come to work with Icemint Media?

In my work as a journalist, I wrote an article about a mobile game that Icemint had built. The proceeds from the game go to a charity that helps people who are suffering from war in Eastern Ukraine.

Our budget was up to $10,000.

We started the project in July, and we had planned to finish in early September. The project wasn’t actually complete until late September because I didn’t have a clear vision of what I wanted as the final product. We launched the site in early October and I’m still working with them for small modifications that our users request.

There were some bugs when we launched, which they quickly fixed. I don’t know whether the bugs were their fault, but now everything is great and I continue to work with them.

The project was pretty fast; it only took a little bit more than two months to complete. I had expected it to take three to four months, so I’m happy.

How did Icemint Media perform from a project management standpoint?

There was some delay, but it wasn’t only their fault. I didn’t provide them with clear tasks to do.

What distinguishes Icemint Media from other providers?

They took WordPress, and they did amazing things with it. I didn’t expect that WordPress could be so deeply modified. They wrote plug-ins, and they took some open-source software and connected all of it together in one website. It’s really great.

Is there anything Icemint Media could have improved or done differently?

Maybe they could work a little bit faster. When I asked them do to something, sometimes it took one or two days more than what they had promised.

I think it was incredible.
    I’ve already recommended them to a colleague.

Web Dev for Legal Contracting Site

"They did a great job and were very responsive."

July - Dec. 2018

EltexSoft built custom software for a user-friendly platform that connects attorneys to clients. Their work encompassed front- and backend development and included interface design. Their team consisted of a UX/UI designer, developers, and a project manager.

Washington, DC
Ray Allen
Founder, ContractsCounsel Inc.

The development project culminated in the delivery of a effective product. The EltexSoft team was helpful and thorough in explaining all processes and progress. Despite being an off-shore team, they were great communicators. The project manager exhibited great dedication to the client's success.

We are an online marketplace for businesses to hire global contract lawyers for their legal work. I am the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire EltexSoft?

We hire EltexSoft to create a custom software application for us to sign up clients and attorneys.

Create an easy-to-use and fast product for clients and attorneys to register on our platform.

I selected this vendor based on a client referral.

They helped me create designs for each interface of the software application. Then they helped me create the front-end and back-end solution for the software application.

UI/UX designer. Front-end and back-end developers. Project manager.

They did a great job and were very responsive. I would recommend them.

There was a dedicated project manager assigned to me and it was very effective.

While they are located in the Ukraine, they were very responsive and spoke good English. They also helped coach me through the process.

N/A.