Magento & WordPress Development Company

Elser is a certified Magento eCommerce development company that has proven expertize in delivering top-notch web development, mobile app development, and digital marketing services across the globe. We are currently based in Lakeland, USA.

We have a creative team of designers and developers that make all the efforts to bring your virtual dreams into reality. Our professional team has gained prowess in developing customized Magento solutions and third party extensions with great flexibility and scalability.

We promise of delivering high-quality eCommerce and web development services keeping in mind the highest levels of international standards. Apart from this we even assist you in developing new Magento eCommerce applications from the scratch. We deliver highly attractive eCommerce designs that are superlative by nature and are second to none.

You can avail the services of our professional Magento developer and WordPress developer for Offshore development, custom theme design and Ecommerce website development across the USA. Our professional team consists of more than 200 qualified and experienced IT professionals comprising of developers and designers providing a wide array of services, including:

• WordPress Development
  • Magento Development
  • SEO Services
  • PPC Ads Management
  • Web Design Services
  • Ecommerce Development: Magento, OpenCart and BigCommerce.
  • Custom Mobile Application: Event Management App, Buyers App, App for Hospital Information Management, App for Diamond traders, CRM, HRMS.
  • Domain-specific website/portal: Online dating, Spectacles, Furniture, Real estate, etc.
  • Website Maintenance and Support.

Most of our clients are based in western countries like USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. We believe in delivering above-par development and design services to our clients at affordable prices.

2006
Lakeland, FL
  • 305 - 306, Iscon Center, Shiviranjani
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380015

Kidz Store, Pri Beauty, Middle East Technical University, Web 7 Radio, JT Plaza, Grill Symbol, Flamingo Travels, National Karate, Queen Creek Olive Mill, Indmex Group

Digital Marketing & Dev for Architecture Site

"I’m earning $3,000–$5,000 per month from the website."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies developed a WordPress website, working on the SEO and digital marketing too. They are currently developing a mobile application for Android, and will move onto the iOS and Windows versions.

Mumbai, India
Dhaval Rana
CTO, Architecture Ideas

They quickly developed the website, allowing the company to earn and make money from it after just two months. They manage the different aspects of the project smoothly, ensuring that high quality is maintained throughout and display good business sense.

I’m the CTO of Architecture Ideas. We operate in the interior design field and provide ideas and articles about the latest designs in the market for interiors, exteriors, gardens, corporate offices, and so on. We also provide a platform where users can post articles, comment, and make reviews. We run digital marketing links and we earn money from leads.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies?

I got the idea for the platform after determining that people weren’t aware of current designs so I needed help designing and developing it. My aim is to make designers’ work available to anyone through the platform.

They developed a WordPress site based on my ideas and are continuing to manage its SEO and digital marketing. They’re also designing and developing a mobile application, which is 80% finished on Android. We’re still working on the iOS and Windows versions, after which we’ll also start PPC advertising.

I’m planning to add more functionalities to the site in the future, but I’m focusing on the mobile applications at the moment. People will be able to upload photos of their interiors with the mobile app and then see different options.

There is a total team of 9–10 people working on my project. They provided two designers and three developers for the website. For SEO, they provide four dedicated specialists. There are currently two people working on the Android application; we’ll move to the iOS app after that.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies?

I found them through a Google search. I concluded that, if a digital agency is good enough to rank its own site, they’d be able to work on the digital marketing for my own as well.

I got in touch with their CEO, who took a personal call with me and planned all the strategies for the website and social media marketing. He came to meet us personally in our Bombay office.

The cost has been around $30,000 so far. $1,000 per month is for SEO.

I started working with them in September or October 2016. The development is ongoing, but we’ve moved on from WordPress to mobile apps and digital marketing.

I’m earning $3,000–$5,000 per month from the website. They delivered the site within two months, so I was earning revenue by the third. They're quick to come up with digital strategies and implementing them; it only takes them a week. I started earning money from the website very quickly.

How did Elsner Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate them a 4.5/5 in this respect. Their CEO has personally come to my office, but most of our communication has been through phone and Skype calls. We’ve recently started to use TeamViewer as well as email for confirmations.

They’ve helped me every time I needed something. They have good business sense in terms of profitability and how a business can grow in a short time.

I’ve only used them for web and app development as well as SEO. I don’t have any negative feedback so far, because I’ve been completely satisfied. I may have some comments in the future, after we’ve started PPC advertising.

I’ve recommended them to a cousin, who’s now working with them on a website.

Web and App Dev for an IT Company

"Their internal tools made project management more effective."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies developed a WordPress website and native iOS and Android apps. Post-launch, the team continues to add functionalities and provide support.

Shalin Shah
President, MVS Future Corp

The apps are high quality and the result of an organized and effective development process. The team is flexible and always available to address issues in short order. Timely deliveries and adherence to cost estimates make them a strong partner for long-term projects.

I’m the president of MVS Future Corp., which serves the IT services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Tech?

They’re developing the website and mobile app for our local coupons product.

The site hosts coupons from small businesses–such as restaurants and spas–without the infrastructure to distribute them through the mail or other digital platforms. Elsner Tech is building the WordPress site in PHP, and developing native iOS and Android apps. They’re also creating a database and the entire backend logic.

Elsner assigned two core PHP developers, along with one iOS and one Android developer for the project. Three main developers worked on various aspects of the site, such as the banner. We primarily interact with the project lead and co-founder and CEO, making high-level decisions with the latter.

How did you come to work with Elsner Tech?

I worked with them previously on another project. When we discussed this app, the team’s great insight and clarity were deciding factors for hiring them.

We pay them $4,000 per phase and estimate the total will be about $24,000.

We started working with them in mid-2017 and the apps just launched. The partnership is ongoing as they continue to build functionalities in a phase-by-phase approach.

It’s too early post-launch to have data. Despite the time difference, Elsner Tech delivered quality solutions. They’re always available and flexible with schedule adjustments.

How did Elsner Tech perform from a project management standpoint?

Their internal tools made project management more effective. They organized tasks and lines communication–via email and weekly phone calls–to streamline progress. The team’s also available via phone as needed.

In my past experience with outsourcing, teams weren’t always available to respond to my emails. Elsner gave me direct phone numbers, so I have access to all their resources, even after hours.

They’ve done well, but there is some opportunity for improvement in the design aspect. That has always been a limitation of the culture there. There have also been little mistakes, such as conflation between American and British spellings. However, it’s unfair to blame them entirely for those kinds of issues.

Cultural differences can affect clear communication–and ultimately results–in their partnerships with Western teams.

Overall Score I’m going to work with them long-term, as long as they maintain the same pace.
    The app deliveries were on time.
    They delivered within the agreed budget.
    There is always room for improvement. There were some small drawbacks, but they were good overall.

Web Dev for Beauty Product Retailer

"We were amazed at the quality of the work that Elsner delivered. It's very complex work, but they stepped up and created a great product."

The client came up with the concept and design of their company’s first website and hired Elsner Technologies to handle the site’s development.

Spain
Olivier Lagarde
Co-Founder at Pribeauty

Elsner Technologies exceeded the client’s expectations and created an excellent website. The client appreciates the agency’s responsiveness and exceptional communication and highly recommends Elsner Technologies to others.

Pribeauty is a startup we created nine months ago. It's an online platform that allows professionals to offer beauty services to be performed at a customer's home. The services include haircuts, hair styling, manicures, etc... We are working to bring the beauty salon industry into customers' homes.

I am a co-founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Elsner Technologies?

We were looking to set up the initial website for our business. We needed a development team that would help us get the business running from a technology standpoint.

Elsner Technologies was responsible for the development of our WordPress website. We came up with the concept and the design that Elsner used to develop the website.

How did you come to work with Elsner Technologies?

Once we decided to hire a development agency, we started receiving emails from various companies that wanted to work for us. Elsner was very professional and understood what we were going for. That's why we partnered with them.

The project cost less than $10,000.

They're still working with us. They are working with us to improve the site for users and professionals that use it. We are working on the first version of the website, which is being reviewed at the end of September [2015]. We are working on them to update and improve the website.

Not at the moment.

How did Elsner Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very surprised because, in the beginning when Elsner showed us the portfolio of what they have done, it was not great, and their website was a bit outdated. However, we were amazed at the quality of the work that Elsner delivered. It's very complex work, but they stepped up and created a great product.

What distinguishes Elsner Technologies from other providers?

We were a very demanding client, and it's complicated because they are in India and we are in Spain. The time difference makes things a bit complicated. Even so, we Skyped often and communicated every day. They always answered emails within an hour with a solution. We had exceptional communication with them.

Is there anything Elsner Technologies could have improved or done differently?

We can see that this agency is starting working on more complex projects. They are always improving.

Magento Migration for Music Nonprofit

"Working with them was easy."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd migrated data from a Magento 1 website onto Magento 2. They also designed a new UI and implemented custom features.

Nashville, Tennessee
David Bolin
Electronic Design Editor, Celebrating Grace

Although the new website has not launched, internal staff expect it to sell more products and attract more customers. Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd responded promptly to requests, turned tasks around quickly, and delivered high-quality results.

Celebrating Grace is a non-profit that produces church music resources. I'm the electronic design editor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We hired them to migrate our site to Magento 2.

For several years, Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd has supported our Magento 1 site. They have always worked efficiently and completed the tasks we gave them, so we naturally turned to them.

They successfully migrated all our data to the new platform and redesigned the customer interface, which was based on a Porto template. They provided custom work beyond the basic Magento framework.

We worked with an account executive and a lead engineer, who assigned projects to his team.

The site hasn't yet been launched. We anticipate that the new design will help our customers and better display our products.

We corresponded primarily through email and Google Sheets. They were always responsive to our requests and completed the work quickly. It was much better than our experience with the company that built our original site.

Working with them was easy.

Were there any areas for improvement?

It would be helpful if they provided a project management interface to better keep track of work.

Overall Score I highly recommend them.
    I would happily recommend them, but entered three since I don't know a friend in search of services.

Web Development for Outdoor Products Company

"Our online presence is now much better."

Jan. 2017 - May 2017

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd provided website development services, working on the design, programming, and SEO for multiple different locations.

Tallinn, Estonia
Laur Suurvali
CEO, GrillSymbol

The new sites greatly improved the company's online presence and have resulted in increased sales due to higher levels of customer confidence in the brand. The team was professional and worked hard to solve any issues that arose.

GrillSymbol is a Nordic production company, with products including outdoor cooking appliances, outdoor fire pits, flower pots, and bio-ethanol chimneys.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We were looking to build new websites in eight countries: Scandinavia, Germany, the U.K., and Spain. We also wanted to create shops in Amazon.

To renew our old system and run websites on a more modern platform.

We found them online.

They worked on the full project, including the design, programming, and SEO for the websites.

The team included a project manager, a programmer, a designer, and an SEO expert.

Our online presence is now much better. As a result, customers are happy to order more expensive goods from our online shops.

It was good and professional.

The professional team and how fast they found solutions when the project encountered some obstacles.

There is always room to be better.

Website Redesign for Dutch Travel Site

"Their hard work stood out to us."

Mar. - June 2018

Elsner Technologies redesigned a website, specifically focusing on improving the UX and the UI.

Eindhoven
Joep Kolijn
Co-Owner, Reisbijbel.nl

An effective collaborator, Elsner Technologies committed themselves fully to the project. Although they could do better in channeling their energies toward prescribed goals, their work resulted in a modern UX and UI.

I’m a co-owner of Reisbijbel.nl, a dutch travel website that provides information and inspiration about traveling the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We needed someone to redesign our website.

We wanted our website to look good again.

They redesigned our website.

We worked with a project manager.

Our UX and UI are up to date again.

We had a good workflow.

Their hard work stood out to us.

They would benefit from staying on track more.

IDX API Integration for Software Platform

"They were excellent communicators, and we could tell they were engaged in our project."

June 2018 - July 2018

Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd coordinated a web design and development venture, focusing largely on the implementation of an IDX API. The platform features integrated collaboration and content management tools.

Winter Park, Florida
Fernando Oliveira Carvalho
CEO, Global Solutions IT, Inc

The system has an updated aesthetic, and its features perform well. Elsner Technologies used familiar and effective project management methods. They communicated well and were invested in the success of the product.

I am the CEO of Global Solutions IT, Inc, which provides a wide range of software platform solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elsner Technologies Pvt Ltd?

We contracted with Elsner Technologies for web design and development services.

We hoped to integrate the web default search with the IDX API.

We received a marketing email from Elsner Technologies and decided to contact them.

The solutions have a wide range of complementary technologies that provide integrated collaboration tools, enterprise social networking, content management, and integration that benefit the management of technology and the people involved according to business needs.

We were assigned a project manager, a developer, and a business developer.

The system is visually impressive and is working well with the correct search functionality.

Our communication was largely through Skype and email. Their team worked efficiently and was accessible at all times. They used an Agile methodology, which we were familiar with in our office.

The ability to work more in accordance with our time zone would be convenient.