App development done right with our App Builder

Bronze

Elko is an App Development and App Hosting firm.

We use our in-house Elko App Builder to provision a fully functional app in just minutes, so unlike working with other firms,  at Elko, you don't have to wait for or pay for the weeks or months it takes to do all the heavy lifting with spinning up and hosting an app -  we just focus on building out the unique features that make your app, well, your app.

Our Elko App Builder has been leveraged to build apps that that are used by millions of users every day. Some of these apps even went to market in just two weeks thanks to our App Builder! Get in touch with us to to save time and money by working with Elko and our App Builder.

2018
Minneapolis, MN
  • 225 S 6th Street, suite 3900
    Minneapolis, MN 55402
  • 323 E. Wacker Dr, STE 808
    Chicago, IL 60601

Colorado Avalanche, Signature Concepts, Physics Curriculum, GrayVyne, Trail Addict, Community Alliance, CCB, GrayVyne, Deposit Defender, CarMapps, Impact Group

Elko App Builder About Video Image

Elko App Builder About Video

Learn a bit more about our Elko App Builder and how we can build high quality apps faster and more cost effective.

App Development for Business Development Consulting Firm

"Management effectively communicated when needed and did not ever waste our time!"

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Elko developed a mobile app for a business development consulting firm. The team built the app and provided UI/UX designs, as well as providing other software development services.

Saint Augustine, Florida
Helen Kramer
Founder, Simply Next Level

The engagement helped generate new leads for the clients and resulted in an increase in revenue. Elko establishes a smooth workflow through effective project management. The team collaborates directly with the internal team to ensure their demands are being met.

Founder of Simply Next Level, a Strategic Business Development Consulting Firm

For what projects/services did your company hire Elko?

I have clients who are now realizing that APP's are important part of most business owners, clients, and customers, everyday lives. Therefore in order to compete with the competition in their giving industry it is now essential to ensure their services are seamless. This is where Elko comes. By providing the architecture and design of a personalized app using a platform that is already established my clients are able to make it to market first with new ideas to ensure a new source of revenue can be generated for all my clients!

To find new and creative ways to reach my customer target market!

I read several reviews and then interviewed live 3 different software and APP development companies. We finally partnered on a number of healthcare based web app and mobile app projects with Elko. Most of all we continually called on them, because we greatly appreciated the iterative and agile manner in which they developed the products for each client.

I can only share high level, but I currently have 3 projects in the works all proprietary and have to protect the best interests of my clients. I can say step by step Elko has followed through and ensured they met ever deadline to ensure a successful launch of each APP!

HARMONY!

Several leads generated, amazing data communicated from software to end users and clients! All new sources of revenue generated!

Our teams very nicely complimented each others efforts.

Not that we experienced.

Overall Score We will continue to utilize their services for years to come!
    Simple
    Valued
    Superb!
    Extremely likely

App Development for Illustrator Network

"Communication between our teams has been very clear and organized."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Elko designed and developed an app for illustrators. With secure payment features and downloadable contracts, the platform is easy to use and intuitive.

Reno, Nevada
CEO, Illustrator

The prototype and the designs meet expectations. Due to the project manager’s organization, Elko has delivered everything ahead of schedule. The team communicates clearly to ensure all project requirements are met.

I am an illustrator that is working to create a platform to create children's book writers with uniquely skilled illustrators.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elko?

I hired Elko to help me develop an app that allows illustrators to upload their work and for writers to browse and contract the illustrator. The app includes the ability to exchange payments and contracts.

My goals for this project are to create a platform that makes it easier for children's book authors, whether they are self-publishing or working with a publishing house, to be able to find the perfect aesthetic to match their manuscript.

I found them while researching for companies online, they were prompt to respond to my inquiries and very helpful for helping my vision come to life.

The project is to develop and design an app that is intuitive to use. It's a business platform so it is very important that the payments be secured before the projects begin. There are pre-formatted legal contracts that each party will have to sign before beginning a project to outline the agreements on royalties and payments.

I talked to the project manager at first who helped me outline exactly it was that I needed and wanted. He then had his UI/UX employee work on a mock version of the design and functionality. Then he sent it to his two developers and it is currently in the works.

Everything has been delivered ahead of schedule. I'm very happy with the designs and the prototype. I'm very excited to launch this app and help others in my field.

Communication between our teams has been very clear and organized. The project manager is very good at making sure everything gets accomplished in a timely manner.

Elko has exceeded my expectations all around. I am impressed by their timeliness with completing tasks ahead of schedule. The quality of their work is also very impressive and definitely not compromised by their efficiency.

No, working with them has been a treat!

Overall Score 5/5!
    Scheduling with Elko was easy with their amazing project manager! He made sure all the deadlines
    The cost matched the task. I don't mind paying for quality and efficiency.
    Everything Elko has produced for me looks very professional and is very intuitive and user friendly.
    I am going to refer Elko to all of my fellow entrepreneur contacts. I would choose them above any other company. They are truly amazing.

Mobile Development Services for Passport App

"Their communication and responsiveness to our needs were exceptional. We could not be more pleased."

Elko built a marketing company an app to drive traffic to local businesses. The app supports fundraising and serves as a marketing tool.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Anthony Iverson
App Dev for Local Business Marketer

Elko's workflow was seamless, and their use of Asana kept everyone in constant communication throughout the project. The app is intuitive and easy to use, and so far there has only been positive feedback.

We are a marketing company with the focus of driving traffic to local businesses while supporting the community. I am the owner of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elko?

I hired Elko to develop two mobile apps to move our company forward digitally.

Allow people to support local business, while raising funds for their passion.

I chose Elko for several reasons - value, communication, and experience. We were their first client, but both partners had years of experience in the mobile development industry. Their communication and responsiveness to our needs were exceptional. We could not be more pleased.

Paul and Andrew were very detailed orientated in walking me through the app development process. As we started development and changes came up, they were responsive and adapted quickly to our demands. At each stage, we were able to test and explore features to ensure we went to market with solid apps.

As their company grew, so did our team. My main contact were the owners Paul and Andrew. They initially handled all aspects of the app development. As they added employees, some tasks were given to them, based on their expertise. This minimized our app development time, while giving us the best product.

Since our launch, we have received nothing but positive feedback on our apps. They are intuitive and easy to use. We have plans to continuously improve the apps and look forward to them implementing our ideas.

The workflow was seamless, working with Paul was very easy. They use Asana, which kept me in the loop on what they were working on at all times.

I found the communication the most impressive. Being in constant contact with Paul made the whole project easier. My app was not a complex app, but working with Paul made my vision come to life.

The only improvement would be on my end. Providing wireframes for them to work off of, would have expedited the process slightly. For example, I had an idea for pin images on a map, which was different than what they created. This would have been easily avoidable if I provided them with a simple example.

Have referred them to multiple people already!

Mobile App Dev for Healthcare Provider

"Elko was by far the most detail-oriented and knowledgable."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Elko was hired to create a web and mobile app for a healthcare provider's internal use. They sought to create a HIPAA-compliant platform to streamline the client's operations and automate their many processes.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Nicole W.
Medical Manager, Healthcare Provider

Elko delivered a complete solution that's successfully saved the client hours of manual work. Thanks to their help, the healthcare provider is able to better focus on their patients. The team managed the project by way of weekly sync-ups, allowing the client to track project progress.

I'm a Medical Manager at a healthcare provider.

For what projects/services did your company hire Elko?

Mobile and web app development.

Streamline and automate many of the manual tasks and processes that need to be done on a daily basis.

We vetted multiple vendors and ultimately Elko was by far the most detail oriented and knowledgable when it came to estimating my project instead of giving high level ballpark numbers, they broke down my app feature by feature and gave me an estimate of what each specific feature would cost to implement.

Healthcare application that was in compliance with HIPAA including the retrival and automating of processes involving electronic medical records (EMR).

Dedicated project manager, UI/UX designer, and developers.

First off we had weekly sync-ups where I could see progress and they sent me a workable app that I could explore and provide feedback. As an outcome of the project we were able to save hours of manual work everyday which allowed us to focus on patient care.

Bronze