Brilliance Hatched.

Eggs Media is website design company focused on creating appealing, yet functional websites that ensure success. We have the expertise and knowledge to integrate strategy, design, and development into a high-quality product that will boost any brand's online presence.

We put our client first and always work to fully understand our clients in order to best represent their brand and achieve satisfaction. We take the time to get a thorough understanding of your organization, your professional challenges, and your unique needs before developing a product or strategy for your business. We continuously invest in development and strive always to offer high-quality services at reasonable prices.

As part of online marketing solutions, we offer:

Web Development/Website Design
Graphic Design
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Content Writing
Mobile Application Development
Social Media Marketing

Don't scramble your eggs, let us bridge the gap & help them hatch and soar!

• 21 Kodiak Crescent, Suite 200
    Toronto, ON M3J 3E5

Rapid Capital (http://rapidcapital.ca), The Sutor House (https://thesutorhouse.com), Resolute Asset Management (http://resoluteasset.ca), Gen-Do Mindbody Institute (https://gen-do.com), CanProperty Investments (http://canproperty.com), Supershade - Hunter Douglas Window Fashions (http://supershade.ca), RAK Advisory (http://rakadvisory.com)

Rapid Capital Image

Somi Realty (Logo)

Supershade Image

Supershade

Web Design and SEO for Finance Firm

"Eggs Media was easy to work with regarding their responsiveness, working quickly, and hitting deadlines."

Eggs Media designed a logo and created a website with content they received from the client. They also helped optimize the content for SEO purposes.

Ryan Kovac
President, R.A.K. Advisory Inc.

The client receives more leads now that they have a website. Eggs Media was easy to work with, responsive, and timely.

The company is R.A.K. Advisory Inc. and it is essentially a financial consultant for small businesses. Anything financial-related for a small business such as part-time CFO [Chief Financial Officer] work, financial modeling, helping companies raise financing and so forth. I am the President of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I wanted to be somewhat credible, so I needed a website and a logo. I just needed some marketing strength, and I view those things as critical to getting the word out there.

They designed a logo for me. Regarding the website, I put together the content, and they put it into a digital format, onto a website. They made some suggestions on the wording of the content for SEO [search engine optimization] purposes.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I did a Google search. I was looking to do this fairly quickly, so I only talked to a few vendors.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I spent about $2,500 for the website and the logo.

I think it was pretty much done within a few weeks, last year. Part of that was me changing the content as we went. I would say with going back and forth it took about three weeks. I continue to work with them in terms of making some minor changes to the website, like adding clients and that kind of thing.

I can't give you specific stats, but I do get phone calls coming in. Putting a number on it is hard, but I'm getting more inquiries.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Deadlines were pretty good. They were quick. I dealt mostly with Jasmine as the project manager. I was pretty happy with how quickly they moved, their responsiveness, getting it done on time, and so forth.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I think the cost was reasonable and very competitive. Eggs Media was easy to work with regarding their responsiveness, working quickly, and hitting deadlines.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I wouldn't say anything major. I think the process was pretty smooth.

Overall Score They were easy to work with and didn't have any major complaints.
    They were pretty much on time for everything.
    I thought they were reasonable on that end.
    I don’t have any complaints.

Logo Design and Web Dev for Analytics Company

"There are many web design companies, and they all claim to be professional, creative and brilliant, but I think Eggs Media is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with."

Eggs Media designed a new logo for the client and assisted with a web application integration. They are currently working on another website for the client.

Quito, Ecuador
Jonathan Sanchez
Owner, Alternative Solutions

The client foresees their relationship with Eggs Media lasting a long time. Their communication, understanding of requirements, and ability to deliver a cost-effective solution are highlights of the engagement.

I'm the Owner/President of Alternative Solutions, which is involved in analytics and security. We currently work with gaming companies in South America providing probabilities for sporting events, statistics, and live scores.

We are also involved in providing residential and commercial electronic security solutions. We are based in Quito, Ecuador, and we design and install electronic security systems. Alarms, cameras, motion detection, remote viewing, and all electronic solutions available in the market, we implement in Ecuador. We work mostly with builders to provide custom solutions for their projects. We make sure all homes are secured, and that everything is fed back to the security guard post, and in some cases, directly to the local police department.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

There are two challenges we are working with Eggs Media on. One is we needed to be able to input the data from our computers into any website we work with in real time to provide constant updates on betting lines and statistics. We also needed to create a logo for this particular venture.

Another challenge is that we need to build a portal site that will contain demos of our security systems with live camera feeds and interactive pages. That is an ongoing project which is still in the early stages, but we trust their knowledge and expertise in the web design area. They have already provided ideas, and I was immediately impressed with how creative and innovative they are.

Eggs media provided a WordPress plugin that would input our data instantly into any website we wanted, in real time, and would also allow us to change formulas as we wanted. They provided all the coding and designed a new logo for us. I am overall satisfied with their professionalism and knowledge, as they successfully converted our wishes into reality.

They are also currently working on a security portal site for us that will allow us to display live feeds from all over the world as demos of our security systems; this project will be completed in 2017.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found Eggs Media on a Google search. I reached out to them, as well as a few other web companies, to get some quotes. They responded first, so we spoke a few times and I liked their ideas. After a few conversations, I went ahead got a quote and hired them for my projects.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

For their work on our sports betting plugin, we spent around $3,000 USD, which I found to be great value for what it does for us.

There will be a further $2,000 investment as we complete the second project. That cost may increase as we continue to develop the site, but so far the investment is at about $5,000 USD with Eggs Media.

Both projects are ongoing and constantly evolving. This partnership will undoubtedly last for a very long time. The security site project is going to take a long time to complete and will require meticulous managing from their end.

What I found most impressive was that they took the time to call me and email me to update me on progress and changes. They consulted with me on ideas and responded to my emails at all hours of the night. It seemed like they were always working on my project.

I find their versatility to be an asset to me, as they understand all my ideas whether it's security, analytics, or sports betting. They always understand what you are trying to accomplish.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

My rep was phenomenal in understanding my needs and ideas; it is not a simple subject we are working with, and they really understood and exceeded my expectations. I relayed my ideas to them, and they implemented them in their work. The entire Eggs Media team was easy to communicate with. They were down to earth from the beginning, they listened to my needs and tried to explain all the technical details appropriately.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I found that they deliver everything that they promise. Your vision becomes a reality working with Eggs Media. Their technology, skill, and dedication show in all the work they perform. They are incredibly versatile and they have an uncanny ability to be able to deliver exactly what you ask of them at a competitive price. There are many web design companies, and they all claim to be professional, creative and brilliant, but I think Eggs Media is by far one of the best companies I have dealt with. They surprised me on many levels, they listened to my needs and spent time understanding my brand to make sure the overall presentation is suitable. I’m looking forward to doing business with them for many years to come.

Overall Score Excellent company to work with.

Web Design for Croatian Organization

"Eggs Media built a completely new site, and we are quite happy with it. I think they're quite creative, and their graphic design is quite good."

Eggs Media built a new website for the client and designed graphics for a few of their events.

President, AMCA Toronto

The client is satisfied with the website that was built and considers Eggs Media to be a creative and reliable agency.

I'm the president of the association of former students and friends of universities in the Republic of Croatia located in southern Ontario. Eggs Media would know us as AMCA Toronto. Our website is AMCAtoronto.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We had an old website that wasn't functioning to the extent or the way we wanted. It was designed maybe 3 to 5 years ago.

We asked Eggs Media to put together a completely new website based on our needs. We're volunteers and not necessarily familiar with IT [information technology] terminology. We have a very functional website designed for our needs and wants. That's all I can tell you. They also did some graphic design for us for our fliers for our events.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We came to know of Eggs Media through the Croatian community. Jasmina [Leburic, project manager at Eggs Media] was a member. I think she's a Croatia University graduate.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

We spent around $1,200 Canadian [approximately $910] on Eggs Media's services. It went a little more than that because we also paid them for the graphic design.

The project was about 2 or 3 years ago [2013 to 2015].

Eggs Media built a completely new site, and we are quite happy with it. I think they're quite creative, and their graphic design is quite good. In terms of external feedback, the website was well received.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Given our budget, the scheduling was internal, and we were happy with the timing. We communicated through emails and Eggs Media quickly responded to our needs. That was important.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

I think Eggs Media is very good in what they are doing. In terms of how much they stand out, it's hard for me to say because I don't deal with companies like that on a regular basis. Being an engineer myself and president of both the association and company, I was happy with them.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

I can't think of anything right now.

There were no issues. It wasn't instantaneous.
    I’m very willing to do so.

SEO and Development for Window Shade Company

"They [Eggs Media] are prompt and to the point – they are simply great. We received so many leads from the Internet after we started with them."

2014 - Ongoing

Eggs Media developed a new website for the client, designed their logo, and helped with search engine optimization. They continue to manage the content on the site.

Lauren Tintoni
Owner, Supershade

The client has received positive feedback from customers on the look of the site, and has seen an increase in leads. Eggs Media is complimented on their timeliness, creativity, and flexibility.

Please introduce your business and what you do there.

We sell window treatments – interior decorations for windows and window frames. I'm the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

I needed a new website created from scratch. Once it was up and running, I needed search engine optimization.

Eggs Media provided the consultation and the complete development of the website. They also helped us be found on Google. I write the blogs, and they put them on the website for me.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

I found them through a referral from a friend. I had looked at other providers, but I liked how Eggs Media approached things. They were very straight to the point.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

I've spent less than $10,000 working with them.

We began working together sometime in 2014, but the project really have an end because when I write a blog, they'll pop back up. They're always still helping.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work or the impact of the engagement?

They are prompt and to the point – they are simply great. We received so many leads from the Internet after we started with them. I also get contacts directly through my email.

Our website looks modern and quite beautiful. They did a great logo. They did everything. We have received very positive feedback about our website.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're organized, and they're fast. They are always ready. They respond to emails immediately, which is something I like. They can explain things in layman's terms as well.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

They don't try to nickel-and-dime every little service. Some people want money for every little click. But, Eggs Media never hesitated to rework or redesign anything.

If I didn't like a draft of the logo, they kept sending me new ideas, and the design they finally came up with was excellent. The business was originally my father's, and we've been in business here for 30 years. They took an old logo from 30 years ago and made it modern. They just hit the nail on the head so perfectly.

Are there any areas Eggs Media could improve?

No. The project was a perfect experience from start to finish.

WordPress Development for SEO Company

"[W]hen I explained to them something we wanted on the website, they understood it quickly."

Eggs Media developed a scalable, mobile-friendly WordPress site for a marketing company. They also embedded video, designed custom images, and optimized the content for search engine rankings.

Imran Nizami
Owner, SEO Gorillas

The functional, attractive WordPress site ranks well on Google and has sparked interest in the brand. Eggs Media's meticulous documentation and management ensured that implementation went smoothly. The team was able to independently deliver assets and features that aligned with the brand image.

I'm the owner of SEO Gorillas, an online marketing company. We serve low to mid-range companies that want to be on the top or first pages of Google. We take their top best keywords, then we promote and campaign them so that people can find their businesses online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Eggs Media?

We already had an existing website, but it wasn't SEO- [search engine optimization-] or Google-friendly. We needed to get into more up-to-date technology, which was the WordPress site at the time. That's what Eggs Media did for us.

Our previous website had to be completely terminated because it wasn't working with Google. We had to start from scratch with a brand-new website. During the first month and a half, it was all done in the development environment. It was cool because many website companies out there don't have a development environment, but Eggs Media did. They would build on the development environment and show us updates and changes. Once they were done, we went live.

Eggs Media incorporated a video in our website. The video was produced by another company out of Los Angeles. Somehow, Eggs Media managed to make it work on our website as well. Along with that, we also needed some cool, authentic images, as opposed to buying them. The gorilla image that comes up when you launch our website, which was their doing as well. We were impressed with that. Many of the sliders were not working properly on our mobile site, so they went ahead and made it more mobile-responsive. Eggs Media was able to do all that stuff for us. Now, our website is easier to find for people who are using a handheld phone.

How did you come to work with Eggs Media?

We found Eggs Media on Google, and we approached them to revamp our entire website. Eggs Media was also referred by someone who worked with them and did their website. Being an SEO company, I wanted to do my reconnaissance as well, so I Googled them. I found out how big they were and the kind of technologies they used. More importantly, I wanted to know if they were outsourcing their work or if everything was done in-house. For me, it's important to keep it within either Canada or America, as opposed to having it sent out to other places. We met up with Eggs Media. I met the actual developers and their entire team. I felt comfortable. Their portfolio was impeccable, so I was quite happy with that.

How much have you invested with Eggs Media?

We've spent less than $10,000 on this project.

It took a good two months because of all the back and forth, editing and whatnot. Overall, it took two months of to get everything done and go through that with a fine-tooth comb.

With any project, it's expected that you're going to go through some leaps and whatnot. With Eggs Media, I noticed they knew exactly what we needed. What made it seamless with these people was they already had so many other websites that they've done. We went through their portfolio, and we said we like this look and feel, and we like this infrastructure. They combined those elements. They were very quick on noticing what we need as an SEO company. Don't get me wrong. We've used them for other websites as well. I think they really understand our vision here.

If you actually go on our website, we do not promote Eggs Media as our website developer. We don't want to do that. We want to keep everything in-house. We've had a few people in the last few months who have asked, "What would it cost to do a website like yours, SEO Gorillas?" Obviously, they like the look and feel of it. I got some good feedback from people – our clients, friends, and family. I started getting a lot of feedback from clients who had seen our previous site. When they saw the new one, they were impressed with it. For me, that was good. In addition, I noticed that after the new site was launched, we started getting better rankings on Google.

How did Eggs Media perform from a project management standpoint?

To be honest with you, it was seamless. We didn't have to communicate much with Eggs Media. We would put content in Dropbox, and they grabbed it. They then set up a development environment and showed us changes before they implemented into production. They had a dedicated project manager who sent the proper documents for my admin to fill it all out. We're supposed to be very detailed with that. When they received the documents, they actually didn't get back to us. They just went ahead and built the website. Once the sites built, based on our document, then we went ahead and made the changes. I like that idea because their document is so elaborate and so detailed that you don't need to sit down and talk to them over the phone. We've actually incorporated that strategy. Now, we've started using some detailed documents for our SEO clients.

What did you find most impressive about Eggs Media?

Obviously, the quality speaks for itself. I will highlight what sets them apart from the other companies. Eggs Media was very responsive. If I emailed them, they responded quickly, and I like that in a company. We're an SEO company, so a website is not our forte. But, when I explained to them something we wanted on the website, they understood it quickly. They would throw something back at us. Once something's already on paper, we ran with that. For example, with the gorilla, they came up with that concept. They said that we should put a gorilla on our landing page. When I saw that image, it looked nice and described our company and our image. That was all Eggs Media's doing.

I was quite impressed with this actually.
    We did pay a lot of money for our website, but the result is that we’re very happy.
    It’s highly likely that I would recommend Eggs Media.