WE CREATE ADVANCED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

DVC Solutions is an international software development company with offices in Chicago (USA), Halmstad (Sweden) and Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina).

The company was established in 2013, and it is engaged in the development of complex cloud web and mobile software solutions, mainly based on open source technologies.

As time passes by, the company’s focus slowly turns to perform services of custom software and app development, which results in further growth model is based largely on that basis. As we have established a very disciplined and responsible business model that has been recognized by customers all around the world, we managed to achieve successful long-term cooperation with companies from the United States, Canada, Norway, Sweden, Austria, the Netherlands, Germany, and many other countries worldwide.

Chicago, IL

- Amondi - PV Secure - Veenner - ComTrade - USAID - Sente Advisory - Meerkiddo - PritLead - RB-Media - Bit Media - Svensk Mediabevakning - EXIT Centre Banja Luka - Sim Impex - CUBE ICG - OrdeX - City of Banja Luka - Green Vets

anic Image

Kaus&Partner Image

Kaus&Partner

Site4mobi Image

Site4mobi

Site4mobi is a new, sophisticated platform that allows you to create your own mobile site in a simple and unique way, either by creating a completely new one or customizing an existing website. You can also offer your customers the ability to use beCOUPON on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and promote your business using beQR and NFC.

ProfiNova Image

ProfiNova

OrdeX Image

OrdeX

OrdeX is a set of complex software solutions that are connecting all stakeholders in the beverage delivery chain. Namely, HORECA buyers are making orders via their mobile app, the distributor is accepting the order via the specialized web
dashboard that creates an invoice immediately and sends a notification in the warehouse for goods to be loaded. Buyer is being notified of every single change related to his order. On

the other side, distributors are managing their sales force on the field via OrdeX by having full control over their real-time location, having insight in the quantity and the type of branding material given to buyers, and receiving reports for some equipment to be replaced or fixed (refrigerators, beer barrels, etc.).
SOS 121 Image

SOS 121

SOS121 is a flood protection system that provides citizens with as much information as possible to be prepared for a flood crisis. The project combines IoT devices placed on river banks, a centralized web system that processes the data, Android mobile app and the SOS121 website. Other features include a very attractive and simplified web dashboard and a volunteer database that is managed by the responsible authority, an option

for users to see water levels from multiple telemetric units and to ask for help, so as a safety check option that can be activated in case of an emergency.
Meerkiddo - parental control app Image

Meerkiddo - parental control app

Everything that parent needs to keep his child safe online. Parents, via their phone, are able to fully monitor and organize activities on the child's phone: app usage and web browsing permissions, set alarms and reminders, review recorded calls and SMS, track child's location and much more. In one sentence, Meerkiddo is a swiss army knife in online parental control! Both child and parent-friendly app with the largest number of

features in global market at this moment.

Website Redesign for Auto Parts Supplier

"They have the best combination of knowledge, experience, and patience."

June 2013 - Ongoing

DVC Solutions Ltd. proposed, built, and launched an e-commerce platform to support wholesale and retail product distribution. They now manage updates and implement redesigned mapping and purchasing features.

Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sr Marketing Assistant, Auto Parts Supplier

The improved website has already increased page views and follower counts, attracting positive feedback from business partners and customers alike. DVC Solutions Ltd.’s around-the-clock availability, proactive suggestions, and reliable workflow continue to add value.

I am a marketing team member at an auto-parts company in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our company has about 150 employees. We supply garages and other auto-parts stores with imported goods through our network of 19 retailers and a wholesale branch. I manage our website and social networks, graphic design, and promotional items.

For what projects/services did your company hire DVC Solutions Ltd.?

Originally, we hired DVC Solutions to design and develop an official website in accordance with specific instructions from our corporate management. Since then, they’ve provided technical support and just agreed to redesign our website.

We wanted a modern look with new features that we could easily update; the platform also had to be user-friendly.

My team searched for local web designers based on recommendations from other clients and friends. None of these designers met our requirements. We were close to giving up on the idea when our CEO received promotional mail from DVC Solutions. Once we decided to check them out, they showed how well they understood our requirements and proposed a fair price. That made our decision easy.

We started with a short series of discovery meetings to discuss our requirements. In under two weeks, we received mockups and designs for the homepage. They were proactive and offered excellent ideas, so we finalized the design with no trouble at all. Additionally, they proposed concepts for additional pages, implemented the business map they developed (which functions similarly to Google Maps), and suggested items for future consideration.

I acted as the contact person on for my team. I was incredibly pleased by their understanding of our business concept, strategies, and deliverables.

DVC Solutions was just starting their business when we met, so we communicated primarily with their present CEO, Bojan, who passed on the tasks to his team members. I knew their names but and duties but didn’t need to contact them.

Only a month after our new website launched, DVC Solutions was hired by our biggest business partner. They liked our site so much that they wanted to have something similar. The redesigned contact form brought many new followers to our business, many of whom continue to share positive feedback.

Now, five years later, the time has come to redesign the website. We have decided to trust the same vendor with this task.

They are reliable, punctual, agreeable, and always available by mail or phone. Their company has grown during our collaboration, and they’ve communicated professionally at every stage. All of the team members strike the right balance between professionalism and friendliness. They’re a pleasure to work with.

They have the best combination of knowledge, experience, and patience. I was amazed by their willingness to explain things that interested me as a website administrator.

As always, some things could have gone better. But, at the time, the work was done to our satisfaction.

PHP & iOS Development for Business Development Agency

"They deliver the results you want and provide analytics once the project is complete."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Hired as a third-party vendor, DVC Solutions in the ongoing partner for fulfilling web and iOS app development for clients.

Bosnia & Herzegovina
Dragomir Ninkovic
Owner & Managing Director, Cube ICG Banja Luka

Thanks to their involvement, projects are delivered to clients at a faster pace, which helps the company stand out among competitors. DVC’s responsiveness, quick delivery, and cost-effectiveness make them an ideal partner. They also stand out by their steadfast support during and after projects.

I’m the owner and managing director of Cube, a business development agency and successful partner with American firms. We work in the area of marketing, business development, and graphic design.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

We needed help with web and iOS app development for myself and my clients who are in 15 different countries around the world.

They develop web and iOS apps for mobile phones. We use PHP and MySQL as the database for iOS apps.

My point of contact is Bojan (Chief Executive Officer, DVC Solutions Ltd.). There are three people on the team for web development and iOS application development.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

I’ve personally known Bojan since he started his firm five years ago.

We have invested $40,000–$50,000 so far.

We started working together in June 2016 and the work is ongoing.

I’m working faster and better than my competition thanks to their help.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype and other platforms for communication. We usually use a web app for project management.

There’s very clear communication between us. They’re also very responsive and quick at delivering.

They’re in the process of growing and have young people who are gaining experience and knowledge. I’ve been in this business for 22 years, and despite this, I’ve come to trust their team.

My experience has been very positive with them. They deliver the results you want and provide analytics once the project is complete. They also offer technical support during and after the project.

The cost and quality are very good.
    I highly recommend them. Their team is great.

Mobile & Web App Dev for B2B Retail Company

“They have good project management skills and market knowledge.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

DVC built a mobile and web application for Android that joins B2B collaborators in a cloud-based platform. The app enables ordering and delivery scheduling and tracking. Work is in progress for an iOS version.

Bosnia
Miroslav Bašić
Owner, OrdeX

Because of DVC’s help, the app is a finalist in a competition for an acceleration program. A few customers have already started using the app. The team’s expertise  helped make the experience smooth and stress-free. They easily understood the vision of the project and implemented it.

I am the owner of OrdeX, a mobile and web-based B2B networking platform. It facilitates connections between hotels, restaurants, and cafés with suppliers for ordering, delivery, and tracking.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions?

I’ve identified a lot of communication problems between these shop owners and their suppliers. I don’t have IT experience, but I had an idea to solve these problems. I approached DVC Solutions to create a solution.

I provided them a general set of requirements, based on which the team architected and developed all the necessary components. DVC Solutions built my mobile and web app which connects B2B collaborators in one cloud-based platform.

Venue owners in Bosnia typically have to make individual phone orders to their suppliers. The app we’ve built gathers all the suppliers in one place, allowing users to pick the products they want and schedule deliveries. They’re able to track orders and receive notifications on the estimated delivery time.

We have only built an Android version so far, which accounts for 90% of mobile devices on the Bosnian market. We’re starting work on an iOS version.

I worked directly with the CEO, their business developer, and a project manager. I had a couple of meetings with the developers, but the main contact was with the company’s principals.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions?

I am based in the same city as their team. I received a few recommendations from some of their past clients. I contacted one other company, but DVC Solutions gave me much more confidence.

The total cost of their work has been around $70,000.

We started working with DVC Solutions in January 2017. The iOS version is expected to launch in a couple of months.

The app has launched and is being used by a couple of customers so far. We have an ongoing effort to onboard suppliers.

They helped me apply to an acceleration program held by a large Hungarian oil company. We were one of the eight finalists out of the 70 competing companies, mainly because of DVC Solutions’ recommendations and work.

How did DVC Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

DVC Solutions delivered 95% of our sprints on time, and some of the delays were caused by a lack of funding on my part. They have good project management skills and market knowledge. Our offices are close by, so we were able to have frequent face-to-face meetings. We also communicated through phone and email.

They brought a level of simplicity to their approach and didn’t waste time on convoluted solutions. The team understood my requirements quickly, without the need for additional discussion.

Onboarding more developers would help them develop faster. I didn’t have a crucial timeline, though.

Keep requests simple in order to get accurate estimates from the development team.

I have referred them already based on the good job DVC Solutions did for me.

Android App Dev for Parental Control Startup

“They gave us a lot of very useful advice.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

DVC developed the UI/UX and branding for an Android application for parents to manage their child’s phone. The app is live. The collaboration continues with updates and upgrades and plans to develop it in iOS.

Co-Founder, App Company

The app has been downloaded and is in use by many parents. It is stable, and feedback so far is positive. DVC’s technical execution was flawless. They went above and beyond by consulting on product development. They are a well-organized team dedicated to completing quality work within deadline.

I am the co-founder of a startup that specializes in parental control. Our app gives parents the ability to track, manage, and control a child’s behavior online. Parents control activities on the child’s phone by connecting to the child’s device from the parent’s account.

What challenge were you trying to address with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

We needed to develop an Android version of our app. The main challenge was from the technical side. It was quite advanced to be able to use the accessibility functions and control another device via a parent’s phone.

We had the idea of what we wanted and how to do it, but we didn’t have the visual identity of the solution. We approached them with the request to do a complete UI and UX, the branding of the solution, and the technical implementation. We cooperated throughout the entire project and still cooperate on the app updates and upgrades. Our plan is to develop an iOS version shortly with them.

After a parent initially connects their phone to their child’s phone, a parent can see the child’s location in real-time and the location history record showing where the child was in the last few days. The parent can also allow or prohibit the use of apps and websites, as well as schedule the use of apps. They can also create alarms and reminders and see the battery level, SMS, calls, and contact list on the phone. We are now publishing the geofence feature allowing parents to draw an area on the map and mark it as a safe area. If the child leaves that area, the parent will receive a notification. They integrated the geofence and the app usage so parents can set which apps can be used in which geofence area. They can mark an area as school, and if the child is there, then he/she can use the permitted apps.

We were in touch with the CEO, a project manager, and the technical team.

How did you come to work with DVC Solutions Ltd.?

They are local, and I had heard of them from various sources. When I started my project, I collected 4–5 offers from different companies, and DVC seemed like the most promising option.

We have spent around $80,000–$90,000 so far.

We began working with them in November 2016 and the work is ongoing.

The free version of the app is live in the Google Play Store. The premium version of the app will be published soon. We haven’t made any strong marketing campaigns yet, but we have just under 5,000 downloads of the app and approximately 1,600 active users. Our retention rate is very high around 34%–35%.

When it comes to the stability, our metrics are very good. Google says it should be under 1%, and we are at 0.3%, which is very good. We have had positive feedback from our users and the current average rating in the Play Store is 4.1.

How did DVC Solutions Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular meetings with the technical team and the project manager where we discussed the project according to Scrum methodology. We mostly used Trello, and we also used Jira briefly as well.

They performed very well and I am highly satisfied with their services. They were helpful as product developers, consulting us about what features would be good and not good to have in the app. They gave us a lot of very useful advice. On the technical side, everything was perfect. They delivered everything within the deadline.

They are highly flexible and gave us the freedom to make changes. They have a creative approach and way of thinking.

I had a great experience working with them. They are highly disciplined and organized, and they deliver within the agreed deadlines and according to the conditions we set up initially.

There is always room for improvement. They mentioned they had two junior developers for the iOS development. I would suggest hiring a mid-level iOS developer, but juniors can start the project. It would be good to have someone more experienced in that field.

If they had more people, we could finish sooner.

My advice would be to know what you want in the beginning.

They are highly cost-effective.