Boutique Marketing and Design Consultant

A small firm doing big agency work for hardworking businesses. Dunphy & Company focused on producing quality work. We offer marketing consultation and execution that gets small and mid-sized companies noticed. Developing creative solutions to solve business problems. Our ownership structure is singular but that doesn't mean our work is, we collaborate with some of the top photographers, video producers, audio technicians, designers, and artists that the market has to offer.

St. John's, Canada
  • 30 Harvey Road, Suite #2
    St. John's, NL A1C 2G1

Social Media Management for a Financial Company

"I've had several existing clients mention that they saw my ad on Facebook and that it was really helpful."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Dunphy & Company manages social media strategy and paid ads on Facebook and LinkedIn, creating "Monday Motivation" and "Financial Fact Friday" campaigns. They also did a basic website refresh.

St. John's, Canada
Malcolm Sheppard
Financial Advisor, Freedom 55 Financial

The number of Facebook followers has increased markedly since the engagement began. Dunphy & Company accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value. Responsiveness and flexibility make them a valuable partner.

I’m a financial advisor at Freedom 55 Financial. I help people invest their money and plan for retirement.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dunphy & Company?

I wanted to increase our followers on Facebook. I started at around 160 and 400 was my target number.

Dunphy & Company help manage my Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns. They did numerous interviews with me about what I'm looking for and what sort of campaigns I want to run. They create posts such as “Monday Motivation” or “Financial Fact Friday” on both sites. They make the ads from scratch with stock photos and quotes. They help me decide who to target and when to focus my efforts, such as during RFP season. They also gave my website a basic face lift.

Kurt (creative director, Dunphy & Company) handles everything.

How did you come to work with Dunphy & Company?

A friend from business school recommended them to me.

I’ve spent about $12,000 CAD (approximately $9,000 USD) in total.

We started working together around November 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

I now have close to 500 Facebook followers, so they're doing well there. I've had several existing clients mention that they saw my ad on Facebook and that it was really helpful. That’s been nice to hear.

How did Dunphy & Company perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re top shelf. Kurt and I usually meet in person each quarter to go over which ads performed the best in terms of most likes and most views. We also discuss what direction we want to take for the next quarter.

Kurt is really flexible. He doesn't rush things but he’s quick to make adjustments when something is not working. He’ll change the campaign up and try something else.

No, it’s been fantastic.

Keep an open mind because social media is still a new marketing space. There’s great opportunity to be had. If you're not on social media, you're not relevant with most people.

Overall Score They make sure we get quality results.