Full Stack Mobile Development Agency

Dropsource is a full stack mobile development agency that utilizes proprietary technology to rapidly build powerful mobile apps that delight users and clients alike.

We’ve built industry recognized technology products (Dropsource ranked “Strong Performer” by Forrester Q3 2018) that make building mobile apps faster and more efficient. Now we’re leveraging those technologies to help companies, from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises, build and deploy game-changing mobile experiences.

Whether you’re trying to build an MVP on Android, or seeking to launch a new mobile app using cross-platform technology, or you’re not sure, we’re in a prime position to help you. We’re mobile experts that will embed ourselves in your team and act as your mobile wing for as long as you need us.

Raleigh, NC

• Ocean Reef Club
  • Sweetwater
  • Agari Data

Mobile App Dev for Email Security Company

"Their knowledge and expertise have been the best parts of working with Dropsource."

Dropsource developed a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. Their team incorporated existing designs, registered the platform across app stores once complete, and provide maintenance support.

Foster City, California
Jeff Chesebro
Product Manager, Agari

The final product satisfied expectations and was completed on time. After successfully launching the app, Dropsource continued to be a strong addition to the project by supplying assistance and technical services. Their abilities and start-to-finish support make them a great partner.

I’m the product manager at Agari. We focus on email inbound and outbound security, including defending business email compromises and phishing attacks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dropsource?

We wanted to introduce a mobile app to our suite of products, but we didn’t have the in-house expertise to develop the platform. Our goal is to give our customers a quicker turnaround time through the app.

Dropsource developed the apps from scratch for both Android and iOS devices. We provided their team with our designs and mockups for the frontend, and they implemented it as we wanted. Some of the features they created include push notifications and other actions for users to take when an event occurs. Once the development was complete, they registered our product on the app stores.

An engineer and project manager from Dropsource work with us.

How did you come to work with Dropsource?

Dropsource works in the same building as us, so they were a convenient choice. We’re able to sit face to face with them when discussing the project.

We’ve spent in the $10,000–$50,000 range.

Our engagement has been ongoing since January 2019.

Although not quantitative, the app was well-received by our internal team. During development, the main metric we were measuring was their timeliness, and they met our needs. Everything was produced on our tight timeline, so they were successful in that. Going forward, we’re measuring them by their efficiency in handling maintenance issues.

How did Dropsource perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team performs well. We’re always informed on their status, and their estimates for timelines are always accurate. They keep us updated on the total time they spend on a task, which is great.

Their knowledge and expertise have been the best parts of working with Dropsource. They know how to develop a great product and widely distribute it. They check off many boxes for us.

As of now, there’s nothing to improve.

If you want a modern mobile app, they’re the right team to work with.

Overall Score They’ve been great.

Design and Dev for Family Connection App

“...they're able to add a lot of creative input and apply their knowledge to help improve outcomes.”

Dropsource is designing and developing an MVP of an application that allows users to swap childcare services, providing customized backend work as needed.

Mae Silveira
CEO and Founder, TribeSwapp

Dropsource's team has been instrumental in taking the company's application design and features to the next level. In addition to being responsive to client needs and goals, they've provided valuable feedback and strong project management throughout the engagement.

I'm the CEO and founder of TribeSwapp, a mobile app designed to connect families for childcare services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Dropsource?

I reached out to Dropsource to help develop my app from scratch. I considered using a build-your-own website option, but ultimately decided I needed more customization and backend development work in order to generate the MVP I envisioned.

Dropsource is in the process of designing and developing our application from scratch. They initially sat down with me to go over our value proposition, goals, and target audience, providing input and guidance in the process. We're now starting the next phase of work and moving into development.

I initially spoke with Will (VP of Marketing, Dropsource), but I now mostly work directly with Paul (Co-founder and Chief Product Officer, Dropsource) who is handling the design. The next phase of development work will likely be handed off to Nate (Co-founder and CEO, Dropsource).

How did you come to work with Dropsource?

Someone within my community mentioned Dropsource, so I checked out their website and was immediately impressed by their work. After speaking with Will, I felt they'd be a good fit and would be able to add a lot of value to my app versus some of the other options I was considering at the time.

I've invested between $10,000–$50,000.

I've been working with them since January 2019.

Dropsource helped bridge the gap within my company, providing both development services as well as strategic branding. I appreciate their startup culture and innovative way of approaching projects. They understand how users are going to react to certain apps, so they're able to add a lot of creative input and apply their knowledge to help improve outcomes.

How did Dropsource perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage the project very well, planning each phase in an organized, clear manner. They're also very responsive and keep me updated on project progress while being conscious of my time. I met with them almost every week in the beginning, but we now meet every other week.

Their personal touch and customer-centric approach set them apart. They're willing to help take my product to the next level by providing honest feedback and a lot of valuable input. They also break down each step and take the time to help me understand what they're doing in layman's terms.

Honestly, no. I'm very satisfied with everything they've done so far.

No, but I definitely recommend working with them since it's been such a great decision for me, rather than attempting to create a platform on my own.