Top-notch technical engineers and creative minds

DOIT Software is your technology satellite for sustainable growth.

We offer:

1. IT Staff Augmentation - hire top-notch technical engineers with vast experience, high motivation, and a proactive approach ready to apply their expertise to your project.

2. Development of Custom Mobile Apps & Software Solutions from scratch. DOIT Software can help you to evolve an idea and create a solution for your business.

Feel free to share your challenge, and we'll do our best to solve it for you.

Boston, MA

Programming & scripting
Application platform
CRM functions
CRM solutions

Royaltie, Inigo, Vigoindustries, Ideo Solutions, Sellvana, Vonnlighting, Unirgy Magento Extensions, Profitect

Web Development and E-commerce for VONN Lighting Image

Web Development and E-commerce for VONN Lighting

Vonn Creative Lighting is a pioneer in the LED industry. The challenge for DOIT Software was to redesign the website with a fresh and modern look. The team built a new website and installed it on the Amazon server using Photoshop and WordPress. Using Amazon servers, Vonn Creative also had better access to e-commerce.

Mobile App Development for Balance Wheel Pro Image

Mobile App Development for Balance Wheel Pro

Balance Wheel Pro is an iOS and Android app that strives to improve life balance. The challenge for DOIT Software was to develop a solution that helps users improve their life-work balances and track the process on a smartphone. The DOIT Software team developed the logic of software work including life areas assessment, tasks setup, reminders, deadlines, tasks progress using Hybrid Technology and AngularJS. The result was a

mobile app available for Android and iOS that met all of the client’s requirements.
Custom Software Development. Projectric Image

Custom Software Development. Projectric

Custom Software Development Projectric

On Demand Mobile App for HealthCare industry Image

On Demand Mobile App for HealthCare industry

It is the app created for fast and affordable healthcare. Find a doctor, send them a request and schedule a visit — done! No queues, no week-long waitings, just install the app and you are ready to go.

It is an easy way to find new patients. There is no reason to buy an expensive advertisement to draw more clients. Just do your job, get good rating and the patient will flow to your

office.
Ride on Time mobile App Image

Ride on Time mobile App

Have you ever wondered where your bus is while waiting in freezing weather or pelting rain?

The Ride on Time App helps you solve this problem on your own! Simply create a bus route with your fellow bus riders and let the app do the rest… Using Uber-like principles for the Estimated time of arrival (ETA) you will be notified when your bus arrives.

Your days of waiting anxiously for the

bus and rushing to catch it are over! The app is available on Android or iOS now!

Ezblockchain.net Image

Ezblockchain.net

Tamween MarketPlace Image

Tamween MarketPlace

Abilica mobile app Image

Abilica mobile app

Abilica Circle is a mobile training app which included the best circle training products for effective and fun workout solutions.

Created intuitive and easy to use mobile app for training on iOS and Android platforms.

E-commerce Development for Vigo Image

E-commerce Development for Vigo

Vigo is a leading luxury kitchen and bath products manufacturer. The task for DOIT Software was to create modern design with WOW effect for Magento CMS. The team created graphical design for Magento CMS that represents unique luxury products. The website is built so that it has light design and puts the main focus on the products.

Dev Staff Augmentation for Computer Software Consultancy

"We’re very satisfied with their products, and they work quite independently."

May 2019 - Ongoing

DOIT Software has handled several project processes including project management, design, development, and QA. Most recently, they did some development work using Node.js and React Native.

Bergen, Norway
Kjell Garatun-Tjeldstø
Managing Director, CodeLab Bergen

DOIT Software's efforts have increased the business' bandwidth, allowing the internal team to concentrate on other processes. They have strong communication skills and have managed to adhere to project deadlines despite the tight timelines. The team also provides accurate cost and time estimates.

I’m the managing director of a small software consultancy. I’m also a software engineer.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

We needed more capacity for a project.

DOIT Software has provided complete project services, from project management to design, development, and QA testing.

I made a draft design, and we went through the design process together with them. The entire development was done on their part. They used Node.js for the backend, and React Native for the frontend.

I have one main point of contact, and I also work with a backend developer, a mobile app developer, a project manager, and a QA tester.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

They contacted me on LinkedIn. I get a lot of these types of contacts, but the difference was that they offered to meet me in person in my home city because they had some business here at that time.

We had capacity issues, so I decided to meet them even though I was generally skeptical. I got a very good impression from the manager, so I decided to do a small design project with them to test out how they worked.

They did a really good job. We got a detailed estimation of how they’d do the design, and they delivered a good design. I was really pleased with the test project, so I decided to take a chance and do a slightly bigger project with them.

So far, we haven’t spent more than $30,000.

The test project started in May or June 2019, and it took a month. The other project ran between September 2019–February 2020. There’s no activity in this project at the moment, but we’ve started another project with DOIT Software. We’ve finished design, and we’ll be starting the development phase pretty soon.

Our company is involved in many projects, so we don’t really have the time to follow up on everything. It’s been a pleasure working with DOIT Software because we don’t have to do that.

We’re very satisfied with their products, and they work quite independently. We had one contact point every week to go through the work that was done, and they were doing some integration and testing with our system.

There wasn’t a lot of work from our side to maintain the process and activities on their side, and the result was great.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

We can communicate with all team members on Slack when necessary, and we have weekly video call meetings. The people I have spoken to communicate well in English. The project manager was very fluent in English.

I’m not a fluent English speaker myself, but it works very well. We had a hard deadline to meet, and we entered the project with them a bit late, but they delivered the work on time. I’m very satisfied with this.

We haven’t worked with many other providers. This was one of our first tries with outsourcing, so I don’t have any real comparison. Compared to Norwegian engineers, they kept the timeline, and their estimation was approximately right. The estimated use of hours and money was more or less what we ended up with.

No, not that I can think of. DOIT Software also had a review with us where they asked for improvement suggestions, but I didn’t have much. We’re very satisfied with the outcome of the project, so it’s difficult to say that they should do something different.

It’s a good idea to create a good design together with them before starting the project. It’s also good to follow up regularly. This is general advice for any project. I advise customers to always respond to changes during the course of the project.

They met all the timelines even though they were quite tight.
    Compared to Norwegian standards, the cost is outstanding.
    I’ve already recommended them to another company.

App Dev for IoT Company

"The developers continue to provide for our needs which has been critical to the ongoing success of the projects."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

DOIT Software was hired to lead programming and development efforts for the client’s Android platform. Their developers worked on Bluetooth reliability, app generator building, and bug resolution.

Massachusetts
VP of Software Dev, IoT & Cloud Services Company

The team’s work significantly improved Bluetooth reliability on apps and increased the number and frequency of maintenance releases. Their communication is prompt and they have maintained a good relationship with the client. They also continue to play a large role in the advancement of projects.

I am the VP of software development at an IT software and cloud services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

We didn’t have enough capacity in-house to do a lot of the projects we had so we hired them to help us with any programming and development needs.

Their contract developers have handled our Android platform specifically, working to improve the reliability of Bluetooth in all of our apps, helping us build our app generator so that we can quickly scale our new apps, as well as maintaining and resolving bugs recorded by our customers and partners. The developers set their own tasks and work with our development team to accomplish them.

We work with one contract developer.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

We heard about DOIT Software through other people who had worked with them previously. Afterward, we interviewed a developer who helped us recruit and a few others. We ultimately decided on DOIT Software.

We started working with them in November 2017. We finished this particular project but we’ve moved onto others.

They’ve helped significantly improve the number of maintenance releases and how frequently they go out. Through working with them, we've also been able to improve the reliability of Bluetooth in our apps. We want to get all of our apps up to five stars and they’ve played a meaningful role in that.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we spend most of our time working with the developer one-on-one, their management team checks in regularly to make sure that everything is going well. The relationship between us and them is well-maintained. Overall, they’ve been doing a good job in terms of communication, scheduling, and meeting deadlines.

The developers continue to provide for our needs which has been critical to the ongoing success of the projects. The process of finding a developer was also very collaborative. They have our highest praise and I look forward to working with them in the future.

No, not that I can think of off the top of my head.

Make sure you communicate with them, especially when it comes to changing your needs. Be proactive and participate in the search for a developer.

We don’t always have strict start and end dates but we’ve never had an issue.
    We are very pleased.
    We are extremely happy with the technical capacity that DOIT Software provides and their communication is always prompt and on point.
    This was my first time working with a company that provides contract development so I was apprehensive at the start. But they’ve made the process so easy, communicating with us and walking us through every step.

Application Development for Sales Enablement Company

"They're driven by a desire to make their customers succeed at all costs."

May 2019 - Ongoing

DOIT Software built a web application for a management consulting firm, as well as a mobile app compatible with both iOS and Android. They provide ongoing support for their completed products.

Austin, Texas
Dean Dzrurilla
Product Manager, Visible Impact

With high engagement throughout every phase of the project, DOIT Software’s developers have built and designed platforms that receive high praise from users. The team is composed of proactive communicators who place an emphasis on achieving results for their customers.

I’m a product manager at Visible Impact, a management consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

I was originally brought on board at Visible Impact to help them transition from a strictly service-based company to one with a product offering. I hired DOIT Software to develop a web application and a mobile application for both iOS and Android.

DOIT Software was involved in every step of the process, from the conceptual phase to development to release. They helped us immensely with the initial ideation, architecture, and building the UX/UI components.

Their developers used React Native to develop the cross-functional mobile app and built the web app in JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

I work with a team of about five or six people.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

I have a colleague who was aware of what my company wanted to accomplish with our apps and referred me to DOIT Software. We had a meeting and I immediately appreciated the culture they’re building at their agency. They’re well-rounded from a skills perspective, which is important, but the human element is critical to me.

We evaluated other companies as well, but we enjoyed their pitch the most. They understood what we were trying to achieve, so we decided to move forward with the partnership.

We’ve spent about $50,000 thus far.

Our work with them began in May 2019 and is ongoing.

We’ve received great feedback and high user engagement. The team continues to support us with any issues we have with the app now that it’s on the market. People are using our app and our earnings are higher.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was a crucial factor in selecting a firm to partner with, and DOIT Software absolutely delivered. Their communication was superb, proactive, and completely exceeded my expectations. While we were building the apps we chatted several times a day over Slack and email, and had weekly conference calls over Google Hangouts.

DOIT Software understands that their business is about more than just writing a piece of code. They go the extra mile to make sure they’re servicing their customers’ needs. They’re driven by a desire to make their customers succeed at all costs.

We actually had a situation where what they produced wasn’t totally up to standard with what I had been expecting. The team was receptive to the feedback and shouldered the cost to make adjustments themselves, which they didn’t have to do, but their priority was getting it right.

I think everyone has room to improve. One way they could elevate their services would be by taking a more proactive role in the QA process.

Rather than just confirming the functionality of certain features, the team should also ask whether those features make sense in the first place. If they started making those observations and suggestions, they would definitely maximize future engagements.

Establish a high standard of communication early on, and recognize that it goes both ways. You should both provide one another with feedback at each step of the way.

DOIT Software has the talent and the desire to see you do well, so as long as you’re contributing to the conversation, you’ll have all the success in the world.

They've met every deadline we set for them.
    They know what they're doing, are pleasant to work with, and get the job done.

Software Development for Lifestyle Coaching Platform

"They ensured I was happy as a customer at all times."

2.5

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

DOIT Software developed a custom portal for a lifestyle coaching platform. Their team enables a login that provides users with access to the full platform, such as training videos.

Queensland, Australia
Matthew Clarkson
Gday Gorgeous

The platform has received positive feedback from customers. DOIT Software is available and responsive at all hours. Despite some design setbacks, their team produced a product that satisfied the internal team through a collaborative process.

We are an education company delivering business lifestyle coaching for women.

For what projects/services did your company hire DOIT Software?

We had them help build a software portal that people could use for coaching and accountability.

Create visually appealing and easy to use software.

Initial searches found they had made similar software before.

We had a secure and private members area built that allowed us to host our training videos as well as the software.

There were developers as well as designers and a project manager on the team.

Our customers enjoy using the software we had built.

The management was fine, there were some communication issues, which was more about understanding language differences. The team was helpful and responsive at all times.

They ensured I was happy as a customer at all times.

The design phase was unclear to me and because of that the concepts that came back were lacking in modern design. I felt the designs were out of date with what western people would be used to seeing now, as opposed to what they might have seen online 5 - 8 years ago.

Staff Augmentation for Healthcare Tech Company

"It’s rare to find a tech company that you consistently want to work with across multiple projects and companies."

2018 - Ongoing

DOIT Software provides resources to supplement a health tech startup’s development team. They’re working on a SaaS platform that uses JavaScript, MongoDB, and AWS hosting.

Boston, Massachusetts
Gil Dror
CTO, Human Care Systems, Inc.

The developers deliver consistently high-quality work and have successfully integrated with the client’s team. Their success speaks well on DOIT Software’s recruiting and management. Their expertise, diligence, and proactiveness stand out the most.

I’m the CTO of Human Care Systems, Inc., a health tech startup. We’re building a SaaS platform that functions as an omnichannel CRM system for patients with different disease profiles to receive support.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

DOIT Software has supplied developers to help us build out the SaaS platform.

DOIT Software offers a remote team that serves as an extension of our development team. They do a wide range of work on our SaaS platform—from fixing bugs to designing and implementing new features to optimizing our architecture. They work along nearly every aspect of our business. We use a full JavaScript stack alongside MongoDB, and our platform is a microservice architecture hosted on AWS.

We currently work with two developers.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

I started working with DOIT Software many years ago at a different company. Since then, I’ve partnered with them over multiple projects at three companies. Each case was different; some were project-based where DOIT Software handled every element of development themselves. Others involved DOIT Software providing great developers that join our team.

We’ve spent around $100,000.

The project started in late 2018 and is ongoing.

We use a tool to measure our developers’ effectiveness. The team from DOIT Software constantly scores in the top of their tier because of their quality in writing and managing code. They’re highly productive and demonstrate great communication, teamwork, and architecture skills. They’re well-versed in best practices and design methodologies, so they’re often the go-to people for questions. I see DOIT Software as a core part of our team, not just an addition.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

DOIT Software has really taken to heart that they’re a part of our team. We give them a lot of flexibility in their work conditions and hours, and they never nickel and dime us for it. They understand our deadlines, make time to respond after hours, and adjust their schedule to match our workflow more closely. They’re also responsive to anything we ask for and are willing to jump in and answer questions or help with anything as needed. It’s been a pleasure to work with DOIT Software as an organization.

It’s rare to find a tech company that you consistently want to work with across multiple projects and companies. DOIT Software is not only an outstanding development company, but they also excel at finding talent to power our projects. The people they find are above and beyond what I’d find from other agencies.

The only thing I hope DOIT Software improves is finding more developers quicker. Other than that, it's been a great collaboration.

Be upfront about any constraints you have in your budget, time, tech stack, or elsewhere. Treat DOIT Software as a partner, and I'm sure that they'll be able to help with your projects.

Overall Score We’ve had a great experience working with their team.
    Their team will do whatever is in their power to do to meet deadlines.
    Their prices are on the high side, but they offer a fair value for the quality we’re getting.
    DOIT Software delivers on time. They're highly responsive and easy to work with. The quality of the candidates is phenomenal as well.
    DOIT Software is an honest, flexible company that will go above and beyond to meet your requirements and constraints.

iOS App Dev for Tracking Solutions Provider

“The app DOIT delivered was a success overall...”

Mar. - Arp. 2019

DOIT developed a demo mobile app for iOS that incorporates 3D imaging and AR technology, using BLE beacons.

Austin, Texas
Stephan Schwarze
CTO, Radiant RFID

DOIT delivered a high-quality mobile app that's allowed the company to successfully demonstrate new technology to its customer base. While the UI requires further iteration, the way their team manages development is very positive. They're incredibly thorough and responsive to client needs.

I'm the CTO of Radiant RFID, an IOT asset tracking and accountability solution provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

We reached out to DOIT to help us develop a demo mobile app that showcases how AR can be used in an asset tracking environment. We wanted to show our customers something new outside of our software infrastructure.

DOIT used our requirements to build an iOS app, incorporating AR features that allow users to essentially see inside a warehouse to view inventory, using BLE beacons. A 3D image of the asset can then be accessed, allowing the viewer to turn the product around 360 degrees.

I work directly with four people, including a project manager. I also worked directly with their CTO and one of the founders during an initial discussion about our requirements.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

The CEO at DOIT sent me a message on LinkedIn and then came into our office to discuss their services while visiting Austin, Texas. When the need to develop the app came up, we decided to see how they performed.

We invested about $6,000.

We worked with them on the project from March–April 2019, wrapping up the bulk of work within a few weeks. After showing the app to customers, we've gone back to them to implement changes and to improve the UI, which they're still working on.

The app DOIT delivered was a success overall, meeting both the quality standards and requirements of the project. The way they manage the process has also been extremely impressive overall.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Compared to the many vendors we've worked with overseas, DOIT's project management skills set them apart. They have a dedicated project manager on our account who is technically savvy and able to discuss some of the details of project requirements. They also consistently send updates and everyone I've spoken to on their team speaks English very well.

Aside from effective project management, they also made sure they thoroughly understood our requirements before implementing anything in the beginning.

We ended up providing them more feedback regarding the interface than we expected we would've had to, so there's room to improve their UI skills.

Make sure to dedicate enough time to go over project requirements with their team in detail in the beginning. They had a lot of questions for us early on, and our initial conversations with them were critical to the success of the project.

UX/UI & iOS Dev for IT Company

"They understand the importance of securing good-natured workers who are also skilled."

June 2018 - Ongoing

DOIT software assisted in the UI design of a mobile application. They worked on the fronted and backend of the app and their work continues with other projects.

Norway
COO, IT Company

The team brings a unique mix of skill and professionalism to each project. They are punctual, efficient, and good-natured. Their superb customer service sets them apart from other vendors.

I’m the COO of a tech company that specializes in recruitment software.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

We had projects outside of our main product we wanted to explore, namely a mobile application for one of our quality assurance products. We needed to hire an iOS development team since we don’t have anyone in-house with that skill set.

They helped work on the backend, frontend, and UI design of an iOS mobile application. They also assist with other projects as needed.

What is the team­­­ composition?

We work with one sales representative, two iOS developers, one designer, two backend programmers, and one full stack programmer.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

DOIT reached out to our team. We chose to work with them because they’re local, competent, and offer their services at a reasonable price.

We invest $22,000 per month.

We began working together in June 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

The projects they’ve worked on have all been delivered on time. We appreciate that level of consistency and it makes our ongoing work together successful.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Since we are also a tech company, we oversee most of the project management. We welcomed their ideas, of course, but we know exactly what we want them to produce.

We are pleased with their workplace philosophy; they understand the importance of securing good-natured workers who are also skilled. They’re extremely responsive and value their customers. I’m going to Ukraine soon to visit them and they’ve offered hospitality measures such as picking me up from the airport and giving me computer equipment.

No, none that I can think of.

I would advise customers in any consulting relationship to know what they want initially and to set time-specific goals.

Website Development & Design for Cryptomining Company

"I decided to go with them because of their skilled team and attitude toward clients."

Apr. - Aug. 2018

DOIT Software designed and developed a mobile- and user-friendly website. They used Laravel and Vue.js to build the backend.

Illinois
President & Co-Founder, Cryptomining Company

The development team produced a website that aligned exactly with requirements. However, the project could have benefited from their creative advice and technical perspective. They had multiple channels for communication and were responsive to feedback, including criticism on their billing system.

I’m the co-founder and president of a company that builds the infrastructure for large investors who want to get involved in crypto mining.

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

We needed help to develop a website that would better position our company in the market and communicate our mission to users.

We required DOIT Software to make a user-friendly website that was compatible with all mobile devices. The planning and design phases took about four months and the development lasted roughly one month. They used Laravel and Vue.js frameworks for the backend development, but I’m not sure about the frontend.

I worked with a director of business development, a project manager, a business analyst, a designer, a developer, and a QA analyst. Over the course of the engagement, they added another project manager, and there was some turnover in the designer role. Those were the people that I directly interacted with, but I don’t know if there was a larger team supporting them.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

A friend referred me to them. My first impression of the team was that they were professional, in line with industry standards, and communicative with their clients. I decided to go with them because of their skilled team and attitude toward clients.

We spent $13,000.

We worked together from April–August 2018. We released the website in July 2018 but still had a few changes to make.

We didn’t track any metrics or conduct testing, so I can’t report on quantitative metrics. They developed and designed the website exactly as I asked, but I would have appreciated more creative feedback from them.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was responsive and easy to get in touch with. Most of our daily communication was over Skype. Once the development process started, we switched to Jira so that I could see the process. It was helpful to see wherever they were in the project at any given point. We also used Google Docs as a checklist and another forum for communication.

Once a week, I would have a call with the whole team through Google Hangouts or Skype, and we would address any problems. With everyone on the call, they could internally discuss what happened and find solutions.

Having said that, I had to get a little more involved than I would've liked. Toward the middle and end of the project, we were falling behind schedule, and I had to spend a few hours out of my week doing QA analysis and crosschecking the project. Some of the issues were showing up on my end but not theirs, so I had to get involved and figure out what was going on.

They communicate well internally and with their clients. The web development team is professional and efficient. The developer we worked with finished the website in record time. They were flexible and responsive to our feedback whenever we addressed an issue with the product or the development process as a whole.

It would be helpful if they provided more creative advice for clients like me who have limited development experience. The designer created the website exactly as asked, but sometimes that actually ended up being an issue. A few of our plans and suggestions were not the best in terms of functionality and user-friendliness.

Based on the design we gave them, certain pages—such as the call to action page—required too many clicks for the user to get to. Without much personal website development experience, my plans were based on my vision and user experience. It would have saved time and money if they had offered their perspective as developers before executing the work.

They could also improve their billing system. I had to prepay for every milestone, and if there was an issue or concern, I would have to pay extra to have it fixed. Most of the time, the amount of work required for a fix didn’t seem equivalent to what we were charged. I believe that we should have been charged per development stage instead of hours worked because, as clients, we don’t have control over how quickly the developer works. We addressed this challenge halfway through the project, and they modified their approach. As a young company, they’re still learning, and it was encouraging that they took our advice.

Have your needs and expectations solidified ahead of time and don’t change the scope of work; that could drastically increase the cost. Clients should be specific in terms of their ideas, the message they want to send, and their billing expectations. DOIT Software's team will do exactly what you ask of them, so if you just want a team to develop a website, tell them that. But if you want their advice and creativity, you need to let them know and insist on their input.

They were good about scheduling but did miss some milestones. However, that was due in part to changes in the project.
    They did good work, but I think it was overvalued. A lot was added to the estimates when we asked them to make changes or fix mistakes.
    The development was fantastic, but the design and creativity was lacking.
    We’ve made suggestions based on our project, and they’re working to improve. This way, each client will have a better experience than the last.

iOS & Android Dev for Crowdsourcing Emergency Alerts App

“They were always professional and responded promptly to my inquiries.”

Jan. - Apr. 2018

DOIT Software developed an emergency alert app for iOS and Android. The app allowed users to send SOS messages during regional disasters when standard emergency lines failed.

San Francisco Bay Area
Larissa Paschyn
Founder, Citizens to the Rescue

Emergency response agencies and colleges lauded the app for its user-friendly functionality, and several cities are considering buying it. DOIT Software remained responsive throughout the collaboration, producing an exceptional product at a cost-efficient price.

I’m the founder of a new mobile app startup called Citizens to the Rescue (CTR).

What challenge were you trying to address with DOIT Software?

I had a vision for my app but needed professional coders to design and create it for me.

Initially, I provided a brief bullet-point summary of what I wanted the app to do. From there, I gave them free reign over the design, coding, implementation, and launch. Every two weeks, they would send me whatever they were working on, and my contact here would test it for bugs before giving feedback.

They built the app for iOS and Android as an alternative alert platform for when 911 systems crash, particularly during large-scale regional disasters. The app crowdsources emergency SOS alerts to reach out to individuals. Users can drop a pin to notify people within a 100-mile radius that they need assistance. People can then respond to requests and chat with others through the app.

They assigned about six developers to handle the design and coding.

How did you come to work with DOIT Software?

I was researching agencies and freelancers online when a friend of mine, who is a coder, recommended them to me. He verified their legitimacy, so I felt that I could trust them more than the other companies I’d looked at.

I spent around $15,000.

Their work lasted from January–April 2018.

Despite my lack of coding experience, they were able to take my requirements and turn them into a functional, well-designed app. I was highly impressed with their work, and it’s already gotten a lot of positive feedback for its ease of use. Various emergency response organizations and universities have also tested the app and endorse it. I’m currently working with a few cities that want to purchase our product.

How did DOIT Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Once we decided to move forward with the project, they provided a clear timeline and completed the development in short sprints. We also coordinated our schedules to accommodate the time differences.

In terms of communication, they updated us on a bi-weekly basis. They had strong English skills and understood nearly everything that I said. If an email didn’t make sense, we would speak over the phone.

I appreciated how upfront and transparent they were with their work. They were always professional and responded promptly to my inquiries. If we caught any additional bugs that they’d missed, they were quick to correct them.

After the project closed, I approached them again to see if they would make an additional feature with payments. At the time, they were working on different projects but never really followed up with me. Eventually, I reached out again, and they replied. In this case, their response time could have been faster.

I’m not familiar with app developers, but my colleagues thought that the price structure was reasonable.

iOS Port Development for Sales App Company

DOIT has done an excellent job maintaining the app’s functionalities.”

DOIT Software is porting an Android app to iOS. They’ve completed the business card and IoT functions and are currently building a communication platform.

Boston, Massachusetts
Andrew Amann
VP of Products, Upline Networks

Although the app has yet to launch, the iOS version boasts exceptional stability with few error states. Their efforts to support project goals and respect deadlines demonstrates DOIT Software’s customer-centric approach.

I’m the vice president of products at Upline Networks. Upline is a mobile app that assists online sales representatives to train, communicate, and promote products while having professional tools at their fingertips.

For what projects/services did your company hire DOIT Software?

Currently, DOIT Software is building and designing the iOS version of our app.

We’ve initially built the Android version of our app but lack the in-house resources to develop the app for iOS. We needed the DOIT Software team to port the iOS app, ensuring the same functionality as its Android counterpart.

Until recently, we’d been using Eastern European development firms for three years with varying results. One of the firms had mentioned DOIT Software, so we researched the company and hired them.

Using our Android application as a prototype, they ported the app into an iOS framework. This involved understanding the iOS guidelines to ensure that the UX/UI felt intuitive and natural. After we approved the design, they began linking the database into the iOS system.

The app features three services, which are built independently: a business card function, an IoT controller, and a team communication platform. DOIT completed the business card and IoT functions and are currently building the communication platform.

We worked closely with a designer, developer, and project manager.

Although we haven’t launched the app yet, we’ve tested the iOS version and found it to be extremely stable. We don’t have any concerns about crashes nor bugs. DOIT has done an excellent job maintaining the app’s functionalities. They also included great animations. We’ve been pleased with the team’s work.

As the product manager, I have limited experience with the development team. However, we’ve worked with their designer to offer feedback on the project. They’ve used Zeplin to check for error states and address pain points. They’ve collaborated daily with our in-house developer, using Jira and Trello to manage tasks.

We value their streamlined workflow and technical accuracy. Their long work hours and efforts to meet our product deadlines demonstrate their customer-centric approach. DOIT happily assists our goals. They are great communicators and even better collaborators.

During the engagement, two DOIT employees left the company, and they reassigned the work. They could have better facilitated the project handoff to ensure the customer received the same high-quality work. This wasn’t a huge problem, but it could have been.

Overall Score We appreciate their communication and commitment to producing high-quality deliverables.
    They're able to work despite the time difference.
    They have competitive prices.
    The port is stable and accurate to our app.
    They're one of the better Ukrainian firms we've worked with.